Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her belly was flat and firm and, like her Mother, she was shaved smooth. It was either a family thing shared with all my girls or my Father had demanded it and they had carried it on after he failed to return. I love a smooth cunt!

Karen's legs were shapely, something I'd noticed way back in the delivery room when Rozalind was born. It was only then that I'd realised that the uniform skirt she'd worn then was considerably shorter than that which she wore for Janette's birth. Fuckable, big time, even make love to-able, like all my girls.

"You OK?" I asked carefully, "we don't have to do this. It isn't a written requirement y'know?"

"No, I want your cock inside me. Have done so since I first clapped eyes on you, even though our Father was fucking me every chance he got. That's just it, his cock is the only cock I've had and not only am I out of practice I'm not sure I can take the type of pounding you've just given my Mother."

"You Mother got a pounding, as you term it, because that is what she wanted. Somehow I seem to be able to sense what is required and try my best to accommodate. I think you'd enjoy a little soft and gentle love making? You OK here or would you rather go up to my room?"

"I've no problem with here. My Mother watched me get fucked my very first time, even helped. She watched me being fucked and I watched her, no problem with an audience. Never been fucked without one. Never been made love to either. If the audience proves too distracting I'll just tune it out. Would that be OK?"

We started by sorting out the right height cushion and went around more than a few times just for fun. Karen came often and urgently with very little warning. She did make lots and lots of noise when her orgasm hit though. We did nothing urgent, nothing too forceful but I did find her 'go' button and teased it unmercifully. Karen was multi-orgasmic, big time. Her tits bounced invitingly and rather than drive my cock hard into her cunt I nibbled her tits and sucked her buds into my mouth. She teased her clit while my hands were elsewhere.

Afterwards I carried her over to the easy chair and stopped by the chaise to check on Jo.

"I loved the way your eyes were glued to my tits as the bounced all over the shop," she giggled, "your Dad used to do the same when he was in one of his better moods. I'd titty-fuck him and he'd shoot his load all over my face, in my hair and even the dribbles nestled between my tits. Those were the times I really loved him. Didn't happen very often though."

=== === ===

Gerry's 18th Birthday was the next big milestone.

Gerry was about sixteen when I finally realised that I wasn't seeing so much of her. To explain, I was seeing her every day, pretty much. Breakfast and evening meals etc.. What I wasn't seeing was as much of her as I was used to seeing. Gerry was conceived the night before my Father threw my Mother out of the house. Had he known that he had made her pregnant and with a girl child I suspect he would never have done so.

I didn't know I had a Sister, same Mother and Father, until I was eighteen, some twelve years later. Geraldine (Gerry) was just a pretty little girl in my eyes. She was my Sister, so I loved her automatically, unconditionally and looked out for her as a big Brother should. Our Mother and Janet gave her the 'talk' while Chrissie and I explained the benefits of sticking firmly to the 'rules'. Gerry and I both understood, early on, that once she was eighteen I would take her virginity and later still she would bear my children. It was a family thing and all concerned were happy with it. There was always a caveat, Gerry could change her mind at any time.

Like I said, she was a pretty little girl. She wore pretty little girl clothing. Nothing silly, dresses, skirts, jeans and shorts, all the normal stuff. When Gerry, my Mother and my Daughter moved from Granddad's house to the Warren Gerry's style of dress changed, so subtlety that I didn't notice for a long time. She somehow morphed from a pretty little girl in pretty clothes to an attractive young woman, in a sack! Like I said, I didn't see much of her. From the neck down her shape, her body, any hint of her development or otherwise was a complete and utter mystery to me.

I asked my Mother what was going on. She shrugged her shoulders and said;

"She's a girl and trying to find her own way and style."

"Looking like a frump is a style choice? She can have whatever clothes she chooses, irrespective of cost and she chooses to dress like her wardrobe came from a charity shop, an old charity shop?" I questioned.

For reply I received a simple;

"Maybe she wants to dress like a hippy for a while. You could always ask her but I suggest full body armour if you do."

I didn't own body armour so chickened out. I looked at her beautiful face, the way she wore her long, dark blonde hair and tried not to imagine Chrissie's body, at that age, hiding beneath the shapeless curtain of material. I'd grown up with Chrissie and knew what she looked like throughout her entire development from little girl to beautiful woman.

=== === ===

Geraldine's 18th was approaching rapidly, plans were made. Sarah would babysit my four Daughters in the nursery annex so that the revelry, upon our return from dinner, didn't wake the little ones. Instructions were given, mainly to me it seemed.

The day dawned. As was tradition, it was the night before Gerry's 18th. The entire family were going to Luigi's to celebrate in the private room upstairs. It was my pleasure to be her escort and full evening dress was required. I'd spent the entire afternoon ensuring that my new XK8 soft-top was immaculate. I waited at the foot of the grand staircase. The house was empty save for us two chickens. The others had gone ahead in the people carriers. I double checked my bow-tie was straight, adjusted the hankie in my breast pocket, made sure my cuffs were showing the correct amount and nervously polished the toes of my shoes on the back of my calves. I sensed a movement and looked upward.

OMG! My jaw dropped! My little Sister stood at the top of the stairs smiling down at me.

"Shall I do?"

Never, in a million years could I have imagined such a body could hide beneath the pile of material she had covered herself with over the previous few years;

She stood, one foot on the top stair and the other on the landing above. White high heels led my eyes easily to long, long legs that went upwards forever. They were bare legs, beautifully tanned legs. At the very top, much more than a hint of virginal white panties. Her upper body was partially covered with a white jacket, buttoned up the front. The buttons didn't extend sufficiently far down to adversely affect the view of her panties, as seen from the bottom of the staircase. They only extended upwards sufficient to prevent her magnificent breasts being totally exposed. Try as I might I could not quite see the edge of her areola.

Dragging my eyes from the delicious swellings I noticed her long hair hanging nonchalantly over her shoulder and creating a sweet fringe above her left breast. Even at that distance I could see her blue eyes sparking with mischief and delight and that her perfect make-up was applied by a skilled minimalist.

"Fuck Sis! You look HOT!"

The words were out before my head realised it wasn't quite the thing to say to one's Sister, even if I had every intention of fucking her before the night was out.

"Thanks Bro, you look pretty cool too, y'know?" she giggled delightedly.

"Err, shouldn't you be wearing a skirt with that jacket?" I asked tentatively while hoping for a negative reply.

"It's a dress, silly. A very expensive one, thank you very much Bro."

"Money well spent, Sis. My pleasure. May I suggest you make your tailor the go to seamstress in future?" I suggested dirtily.

I held out my hand and watched, mesmerised, as she glided down the wide staircase towards me. I had to ask, despite the total lack of body armour.

"Sis, why have you been hiding that fabulous body away behind your frumpy clothes?"

I was ready to duck but she laughed delightedly.

"Protection Bro, protection!"

"Bbbut... you don't need protection from me. You know that!" I said a little too emphatically.

Again she laughed, happily.

"Not me protected from you... silly. You protected from me!"

"Ugh?"

"Look," she giggled, "if, at any time in the last two or three years, you had looked at me like you're looking at me now and while I was at the top of the stairs, I'd have been in your bed that very night and would have refused to leave until... Tonight's different. You ARE going to take me to your bed and fuck my brains out so... Your allowed to see what awaits you. Get your cock nice and hard with expectation. Make sense, in a convoluted way?"

"You've been hiding from me so that I don't get horny and give you a look that makes you feel horny enough to make us break our rules?"

"Err, yes. I think so," she giggled sweetly.

"Have you any idea how horny trying not to imagine what was under your garb made me?"

"Anticipation, Bro. The very best aphrodisiac they make." she teased, "shall we?" she added indicating the door.

"Kiss?"

"Promise not to press me too hard against your boner? I just couldn't bear any more anticipation."

I managed to share a very chaste kiss with my ravishing Sister.

"Your carriage awaits, Princess."

"Ta, ever so, My Prince," she laughed.

Holding the door open I watched her beautiful, long legs swing, one at a time, indecorously inboard. There was no flash of pristine, virginal, white panties. She paused, legs nicely apart and held the pose while I imagined what pleasures lay behind. She chuckled wickedly and swung the other inboard.

"Don't drive too fast Bro, I need to talk to you before we get there."

I set out, the long way.

"I'm a virgin," she started without preamble, "Chrissie told me how she had prepared for your big cock and how she wished she hadn't. I haven't. To the best of my knowledge my hymen is intact and if it isn't it's not something I've done deliberately. It might be a bit messy but I want you to take it. I want to enjoy the pain of becoming your woman. Would you mind?"

Would I mind? My Sister wants me to take her virginity and I would mind?

"No Sis, don't mind at all. I'll be delighted. I'll be careful, take it easy and stop if you say it's too much, OK?"

"Not sure if slow and easy is better or worse to be honest. I'll leave it up to you? Err, one more thing... would you mind using the actual kitchen table? The one in the kitchen not the one you made after we all moved to the Warren, for the play room. I've been looking at it and knowing what it is for and why it was designed as it was, it's like it is a sacrificial alter. I'd like to be your sacrifice tonight."

"Wow! You sure?"

"Absolutely! It's not been used for its intended purpose has it? You moved the original table into the playroom because you couldn't fuck in the kitchen while I was around. Tonight all that changes, you'll be able to fuck whosoever you wish in the kitchen, on the table, after midnight. I'd love to be the first... May I?"

"With everybody present?"

"Yes! Please?"

I've spent a great deal of time fucking my girls with an audience. I had no issue with it at all, nor had my Mother. Like Mother like Daughter?

"Have you spoken to anybody else about this?"

"Yes, everyone including Gran, Sarah, Molly, Helen even Granddad!"

"You want Granddad to fuck you tonight?" There was no inflection of any sort in my voice.

"No, not tonight but... maybe sometime... in the future... if it's alright with you?"

"Would you be comfortable with the others joining in tonight?"

"When I was asking about being fucked in front of everybody they all asked the same question. Chrissie said it was great fun and Janet and our Mum agreed. I'd like to try it... if that's alright with you?"

"It is and so's having Granddad's cock but don't forget to check with Molly first and tell me. We keep everything above board, then there's no arguments. I'd still like it to be my baby that you have, sometime? If that's still what you want?"

"It is Bro, I've no desire to have anybody else's. I only really want to try Granddad's cock because Mum, Janet and Chrissie have. Keep it in the family as it were," she chuckled nervously.

I laughed with her.

"Have a word with Gran tonight, ask her how she lost her virginity. See if it might suit you?" I suggested.

=== === ===

"Sorry we are a little late, Sean."

I'm not at all sure he heard me. His eyes and his mind was elsewhere, just a little to my right.

"So the chrysalis that was once Gerry has finally opened to reveal the beautiful butterfly known as Geraldine, the Birthday girl. Welcome to my 'umble abode, sweet butterfly. May I take your jacket?"

"And if I said yes," she teased.

"Then I'd be the happiest man on earth," he chuckled, looking quickly at me.

"You think? Happier than Ryan?"

"Ermm, maybe not but then he'll be having the pleasure of driving the beautiful butterfly home."

I gave her a very subtle nod. She smiled knowingly and reached for her top button.

"I'd have to have it back before I entered the party room. Can't have my Grandparents having an apoplectic fit on my Birthday now can I?"

"What? Woah! Nooooooo! I was only joking! Look, err Ryan, tell her I was only joking, pleeeese!"

"He was only joking," I laughed.

"You sure?"

"You sure you were only joking?"

"Certain sure," Sean spluttered, "I mean... It's not as if... but... I'm sure, certain."

"Seems he's certain sure."

"Pity," smiled Geraldine with a wicked pout.

She turned for the stairs and started to climb. Sean and I watched delightedly as the length of visible leg and pantie increased with each step she climbed.

"Look, Ryan. I'm truly sorry about that. I was only kidding."

"I'm sorry too mate, would love to have seen those tits in all their glory. Next time eh?"

Geraldine reached the top step and stood facing away from us. She glanced back over her shoulder as Sean and I reluctantly started up the stairs, slowly.

"When you two have quite finished looking up my dress, it's dinner time," she said as she turned to face us, "maybe you'd like to feast quickly on these?"

Pulling the sides of her dress apart she fully exposed her glorious breasts. No more than a couple of seconds later they were out of sight again. Her dress being swiftly buttoned. That couple of seconds was enough to note the perfection of her delicious orbs. Full and firm. Large areola and very firm nipples. My little Sister was an exhibitionist!

"Don't either of you dare tell my Mum else..." she threatened dirtily.

Sean was grinning as much as I.

"Your secret's safe with us," I confirmed.

=== === ===

As you will imagine, service was excellent that night, as always. Speeches, Happy Birthday songs and all the good stuff.

"I 'spose you're expecting a present of my panties?" Geraldine asked Sean demurely as he was clearing the table.

"Panties! Panties! Panties! Panties! Panties! Panties!" came up the cry from the baying mob (family).

"Ohhh well... if I must," said resignedly.

Geraldine rose from her chair and stepped into the space of the surrounding room. She faced Sean about ten feet from him.

"You sure?"

"Certain sure, it's traditional," grinned Sean happily.

"Ohh, alright then. Mustn't mess with tradition now must we?"

Turning to face away from Sean she bent at the waist. The dress made no attempt to cover any of her perfect, tight bubble butt. I was hard instantly. I'm sure Sean was and pretty certain Granddad was showing an interest.

Her panties were a little bigger than I'd thought, not a thong nor a string but certainly a bit small to be described as a bikini bottom. She worked them down with painful slowness. Little by little the crack of her arse came into view. The room was silent! Everyone but everyone was watching her every move. The crack widened as her bum hole eased slowly into view. She wriggled her hips and it was fully exposed.

'Tonight, Sis, tonight,' I murmured under my breath. The panties sank lower down her hips, her cunt came into view. She widened her stance enough to part her wet, swollen pussy lips and expose her glistening cunt before continuing to ease her panties down her thighs. There came a point where her legs were too far parted to allow her panties to go any further.

"Ooops, silly me," exclaimed Geraldine delightedly, "can't get them down any further, shall need to bring my feet closer together."

You would be forgiven for thinking that any normal girl, in a similar position, would simply stand, bring her feet together and go again. That thought obviously begs the question; would a normal girl be bent over, in front of her entire family, removing her panties for the waiter's benefit? Equally obviously no, probably not. Geraldine was clearly an exhibitionist of the first order. I loved that idea.

Geraldine slid her hands down her thighs, over her knees and continued downward until she could clasp her ankles. All without bending her knees. The hem of her very short dress was very nearly up around her waist. Her bum looked soooo very inviting and her cunt was gaping and dripping. Three sets of male eyes totally enjoyed the view as did the women present.

Using one hand on her ankle Geraldine attempted to work her foot closer to the other. It wasn't a successful attempt. She looked between her parted legs...

"Cooeee, Sean," she called invitingly, "bit of a problem with balance going on here, would you be so kind as to hold my hips please? Stabilise me a bit."

Sean was all smiles but still looked at me for permission. Permission granted.

"Certainly Madam, 'twill be my pleasure," he replied eagerly.

"My hips, Sean, my hips!"

"Apologies Madam, it's just that they're a little bit further away than I'm used to, what with you being bent over 'n all."

"Then you'll just have to stand that little bit closer then Sean," the little vixen giggled.

Again Sean checked with me and received the desired nod of approval. He stepped up closer and gingerly laid his hands on Geraldine's bare hips.

"That better, Madam?"

"Much better Sean, thank you. I feel so much more secure. This is the plan, I'm going to lift one foot and move it inwards a bit then I'll do the same with the other. We carry on until my feet are close enough to slip my panties off. Thing is, when I lift my foot I'll only be balanced on one foot wearing high heels and that's very insecure. I need you to hold me firmly so that I feel as if I've got three points of contact with the floor instead of just one wobbly one. That OK? By the way, you have got a nice big... pair of hands," she giggled dirtily.

"Let me just check, seems very complicated for a simple Italian lad from Ireland. I hold you tight against me so that you feel as if my legs are really yours? You want to pretend to be the Flag of Mann? Our own little triskele?"

"I don't think we can go for the full symmetry aspect but that's the general idea, one of my legs and two of yours."

Everyone laughed at the wicked simplicity of her antics. I nodded when Sean checked with me.

"Tighter Sean... that's better, let's go for it!"

Sean pulled her hard against his crotch and vainly tried not to look as if he was enjoying it too much. He failed miserably.

"Ooh! A stabilising rod! Four points of contact!" she exclaimed happily, "OK, Sean steady me, going for the right foot."

Inch by solitary inch Geraldine worked her feet slowly together until her panties could almost fall the entire distance unaided.

"That's it Sean, I think we've cracked it but I'm kinda stuck, would you mind doing the deed?"

His questioning look received my nod of approval and he knelt with no reluctance whatsoever down behind Geraldine's perfect and fully exposed bum. Very carefully he worked down the panties. A labour of lust which would never be requited. The panties pooled at Geraldine's feet.