Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got a problem Sean! With you at my feet you can't support me while I lift my foot."

"I could stand up again," he suggested reluctantly.

"Or I could..."

Geraldine, still keeping her legs straight, bent further and placed both hands firmly on the floor. She lifted one leg without problem. Sean slipped the first leg hole under and away. Replacing the first foot she lifted the other.

"There, that was simple!" she declared happily, "'spose I didn't really need you to balance me after all," she chuckled.

"You could always put them on again and try it on your own?" Sean suggested delightedly as he straightened up.

Geraldine picked up her panties and stood up. She surveyed the room with a big smile on her face.

"These are for you Sean," she giggled holding out her panties, "sorry it's been a bit of a performance. Hope you didn't mind? I'm afraid it's going to be quite a while before you'll be getting any more new, used panties."

Sean accepted the panties with a gracious bow.

"Thank you Madam err Miss? Err, do you do encours?" suggested Sean hopefully.

=== === ===

"So what was all that about?"

We were on our way back top the Warren. Geraldine had all the buttons of her very expensive very small dress undone and I was trying to concentrate on driving us home safely.

"Nerves, you didn't mind did you?" she murmured barely above a whisper.

"Nerves? Of course I didn't mind. You looked incredible and as you said, Sean won't be getting any more panties for quite a while. One thing for certain, he'll never forget your birthday. Card every year from now on I reckon, all one day early."

"I'm a little nervous about tonight to be honest. Not only that but I've been hiding my body from you for at least two years and, in a way, I think I needed your assurance that I'd be alright, look good enough. You've got a whole house full of beautiful, sexual women, it's a big act to follow y'know?"

I pulled over to the side of the road and parked, away from the street light.

"I'd like to get one thing straight, straight away. Yes, I have the privilege of living with a lot of beautiful, sexy women and you, in case you didn't realise it, have lived in that house with me for as long as they have. You were a beauty when I first saw you, not even twelve years old and you were so pretty I could have eaten you up there and then. It's been nearly seven years since I first met my little Sister and she's grown and blossomed. The pretty little girl sailed through adolescence to become a beautiful girl and now she's an extremely beautiful young woman.

You're my Sister, not my Half-Sister, my proper, real family, same Mum and Dad, Sister. That puts you up there with being our real, Birth Mother. To me that's special, very special. Now if we add being my Sister and the fact that my Sister is devastatingly beautiful together I'd suggest that you have nothing to worry about in terms of competition. Anyway there is no competition in the house. It doesn't happen, I don't play favourites.

So, nerves? I understand that completely. Chrissie was so nervous it didn't even happen. Did she tell you that? Took our Mum and Janet to sort that out. We don't have to fuck on the table in front of everybody. We can just slip quietly upstairs and snuggle up and sleep if you prefer. We could sleep in different beds? In different rooms? Whatever feels right for you."

"Thanks Bro but I'm afraid I've got a bit of a confession to make..."

I held my breath having no idea what it could possibly be.

"Go on..." I encouraged.

"This dress isn't, it's just the jacket. It came with a skirt. I wanted to see how you reacted. If you'd said it wasn't suitable dress for going out then I would have 'found' a matching skirt. I tried the effect with Mum, Janet and Chrissie, they said you'd love it."

"They were right, big time. I love it especially the way you're not wearing it at the moment."

I leaned towards her and quickly sucked her hard nipple into my mouth. To my great delight she groaned wonderfully.

"Oi! Not allowed, you've got to fuck me first!" my Sister giggled wickedly.

"Oh, no! There's a lot of warming up to do before I slide my cock into you. Did you get a chance to talk with Gran?"

"Yes, she said she hardly felt a thing. Not what I want at all. I want to feel you opening me up. I want to know what we are doing together and how it feels for the first time. I want to remember it and tell our Daughters when the time comes. That OK?"

"Perfectly OK. On the kitchen table or in private."

"On the table. Everyone's seen what I've got and they have all seen you fuck. They have all been fucked, by you, on the table, now it's my turn. No more nerves. When we get home you can be the gentleman and carry my jacket. I have a very special outfit for tonight..." she giggled "... my Birthday suit."

If you've enjoyed my story please vote accordingly - it keeps me writing.