Janet - The Release Ch. 17

Story Info
Janet is released and joins an anally focused club.
1.9k words
3.83
4.6k
2
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
30 Followers

Janet's Release

Janet had been in prison for close to 5 1/2 months and was looking at a release within the foreseeable future.

She had seen significant development over the course of her prison time, as she was these days wearing dilation plugs with a diameter of 15 cm. x 22 cm. length in her asshole on a daily basis. The plugs had a tapered end, so her sphincter was dilated around 12 cm., but the body of the plug was 15 cm. applying a nice constant pressure to her inner body.

Janet had to wear the plugs unfortunately, as her sphincter no longer closed up as a normal person's would. She thus wore them not only because it felt good and because she was used to it and craved the feeling, but simply out of necessity. Also, it should not be forgotten that she was made to keep her asshole at a certain capacity by her in-prison Mistress, Mistress Anne.

"How are we feeling this morning?" Mistress Anne said and tapped, perhaps a bit stronger than needed, Janet's plug between her buttocks with her right hand.

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm feeling good," Janet answered with a smile.

"You are aware that you need to wear a plug 24/7 also when on the outside, right?"

"Yes - I know Mistress. Also, I will always carry a backup plug in my purse when I'm out and about as you have instructed me," she responded with a smile.

"That's good to hear," Mistress Anne said. "I would also like to inform you that I have made some arrangements for you to meet up with a friend of mine when you get out. My friend Olivia runs a club downtown, a club where I believe your skills will come to good use."

"Oh..?" Janet responded. "What type of club is that...?"

"Well - you need to make a living somehow and given your impressive skill set, this is the right place for you to work," Mistress Anne answered with a reassuring look nodding her head.

14 days later

Janet was to be released the following morning. Due to the upcoming release, the women in the cell block had arranged a little farewell party for Janet.

"Janet - as you are going away tomorrow, we have invited some 'guests' to come pay their respect tonight," Mistress Lin said looking at Janet.

Janet only too well knew what 'pay their respect' meant when it came from Mistress Lin. Mistress Lin had specialised in toilet play and in the education of lesbian toilet slaves, so it was obvious to Janet what she would be spending her evening doing.

At 19 hours, a group of 6 women arrived at the cell each carrying a large bottle in their hands.

"We arrive filled up, ready and looking forward to 'sprinkle' you with love, my dear!" they said in unison in a bubbly tone. Janet acknowledged their arrival, knowing full well that she would soon be on her back underneath the toilet seat receiving the 'love' of all 6 women.

Janet said: "Thank you for coming to my farewell party. It will be my pleasure to accept your gifts."

Janet went on her back with her head positioned right under the toilet seat looking directly at the ceiling of the cell.

As she felt the first warm stream of piss fill her mouth, she opened her throat and let the warm liquid enter her stomach. She had developed a way of letting piss run directly into her body without having to swallow. It was a skill she had perfectioned whilst in prison.

As one of the women sat down, she said, "I have a little more to offer you, slut."

She moved a bit forward and Janet was looking directly into the anus of the woman placed 6 cm. above her face. As expected, she watched the woman's anus pulse and slowly started to open. Janet was no novice to this and just opened her mouth to receive the shit being presented.

As she felt the gift hit her tongue, she made room for it in her mouth. It was not an unusual taste to Janet as she had done this numerous times before. She started to swallow the shit now in her mouth and managed to gulp it down fairly quickly.

The aftertaste was significant and present, so she looked forward to receiving the piss of the next 2 women that were to use her, to clear the brown taste she had all over her mouth right now.

As all 6 women were done using Janet, she was allowed to get out from under the toilet seat and the women left the cell waving goodbye to Janet.

"How about that? Was that not a nice farewell gift?" Mistress Lin said with a smile looking at Janet.

"Yes - sure!" Janet answered, not really being true to her actual feelings. She would obviously have preferred to receive something more 'normal' than being a toilet slave again.

"I'm happy you liked your party," Mistress Anne added looking at the two women. "Tomorrow early morning, you will give both Mistress Lin and myself a deep and thorough rimming before you depart. And then I hope not to see you again on the inside!"

Janet nodded and gave both women a thankful look.

Release Morning

The following morning, Janet was picked up by a guard at 08:00. Janet had just finished her duty as 'morning cleaner' and her tongue was feeling a bit worn out after having rimmed both Mistresses for an extended period of time.

"I see you are ready to go?" the guard said. "Come on - let's move."

Janet waved goodbye to Mistress Lin, Mistress Anne and her fellow slavegirl Angelica.

The guard took Janet to the exit room where she was provided with her own old clothes she had arrived in when coming to the prison. It was a strange feeling to be wearing a pair of jeans and a blouse all of a sudden. It had been 6 months since she had worn 'normal' clothes.

As Janet pulled up her jeans, she felt the plug being pushed further into her as the jeans had a closer fit than that of the prison suit.

"Oh - that's going to be a 'full' day today," she thought to herself as she anticipated being reminded of her butt plug the entire day.

As Janet passed the gate of the prison, she was walking into a ray of sunshine and all of a sudden she felt insecure, as she no longer had the confined feeling surrounding her that she was used to. Everything around her was now free and open. It was quite a strange feeling she had not experienced for a long time.

Janet found the bus stop in front of the prison and waited for the bus to arrive. She had been provided a temporary apartment arrangement by the state and knew she was expected to abide by the instructions to stay out of future trouble. The apartment was part of the 'get-back-to-society' act instituted by the state.

As the bus arrived, Janet entered the bus and presented the bus ticket she had been given by the prison the same morning. She went to a vacant seat and placed her body on the seat. Sitting down on the base of her anal plug only made Janet very aware of it.

"Oh - how nice to feel the caress of my retention plug," she thought to herself with a smile on her face.

As the bus drove downtown, Janet got off the bus close to where she was to live. She took her bag and slung it across her shoulder. She walked to the building where her apartment was found and opened the envelope with the keys she had been given by the guard when she left the prison.

Inside the envelope, she found the keys, but also a handwritten note. The note was signed: "Mistress Anne".

Janet felt a surge of fear mixed with anticipation as she saw the name. She stopped, looked around and slowly opened the note. She closed it again. "No, I'll read it when I get into the apartment in private," she thought to herself, not sure if she could bear to read it out here on the street.

She feared what would be found in that note.

Janet put the key to the hole and unlocked the front door. She pushed open the door and looked into a small two room apartment. There was a living room with a table and 2 chairs. There was a kitchen and there was a bathroom. All fairly normal and as expected.

Janet sat at the table after having thrown her bag at the floor, she felt the butt plug move into her, as she sat down on the seat of the chair.

She opened the note she had seen in the envelope.

"Janet,

You are now out of prison. But, that does not mean I'm done with you. I still have acquaintances on the outside that know where you live and who have the capacity to help me keep you in line, my little star-slut.

To not forget 'who you are', you will follow my instructions in this note to the letter.

Mornings:

Every morning, you will prepare a smoothie as you did whilst following the training of Mistress Lin. It consists of fruit of choice blended with milk and a piece of own morning shit. All blended together into a nice 'chocolate' smoothie. If you somehow do not like milk, you are welcome to replace that with your own warm piss, of course.

To ensure you follow my instructions, you will take a picture of the smoothie every morning. Remember, cameras these days stamp a picture with date and time, so I'll know if you are trying to reuse a picture of yesterday. The picture you will present to Olivia when you arrive at her club.

After breakfast:

You will of course always be plugged. We already established that that is needed for you as your sphincter no longer closes. We don't want you to have accidents during the day. You will wear your 15 cm. retention plug under your tight jeans. Every day.

During day:

To ensure nothing happens, you will always carry another 15 cm. diameter backup dildo in your purse wherever you go. We don't want you to lose your gains. When you need to use the toilet, you remove your plug, hold it in your hand and do your business. Once done - you lube it up again and re-insert the plug into your waiting asshole. If you are feeling very adventurous, you prepare and lube it up using your tongue.

Lastly:

To keep you hydrated during the day, you will carry a large 1L. water bottle in your bag. You are welcome to guess what will be found in that bottle (don't disappoint me!)

Looking forward to hearing from your new boss, Olivia, how you are progressing...

/Mistress Anne"

Janet looked at the note. She felt a strange sense of comforting calm as it was from a person with whom she had had intimate affection and contact during the recent 5 months.

She was taken a bit by surprise that she developed those feelings just from reading the note. Perhaps her state of mind and self-understanding actually changed during her prison stay?

Time was now 1 PM and Janet needed to prepare for her initial approval meeting at The L-Club. The L-Club was Olivia's club downtown.

Janet pretty easily guessed why it was called 'The L-Club'. Janet herself was a lesbian woman and as such had no problems surrounding herself with other dedicated women with the same sexual preference as her own.

Janet was asked to arrive at the club at 6 PM, to get some 'feel' of the facilities before they opened the doors at 7 PM.

PHansen
PHansen
30 Followers