Janet - Anal Bike Riding Starts Ch. 16

Story Info
Janet get to punish Angelica some more.
2k words
4.19
2.6k
3
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
30 Followers

Bike Race Aftermath - Ceremony, P2

Janet lowered herself past the 9 cm. dilation point. She had had larger things in her ass before, but all too well knew that moving too far too early would spell punishment to her.

She managed to move the slider 1 cm. further down the metallic cone.

"Is that all you can manage...?" Mistress Anne asked rhetorically.

"Yes - I'm afraid so," Janet answered, both of them knowing full well that she was lying.

"Hmm - I know for a fact that that is not entirely true, slut! I'm not taking lightly to being lied to, you know."

Janet knew she was walking a fine line now between not being entirely truthful and preserving her own sphincter in an intact state.

"You have moved the slider a measly 1 cm. further down the cone? That translates to 12 cm. in dilation diameter," Mistress Anne said. "You know there is only one way forward now...?"

Janet nodded. "Yes - I know. That's what I'm trying to manage."

"Well - we are closing in on the 20 min. mark now, and we need to move on in our little ceremony." Mistress Anne said. "How far did we go this time, Janet?"

Janet stood up and got off the cone. She turned around and looked at the progress slider and the corresponding diameter reading. To her own surprise, she seemingly had moved the slider further down making the readings a bit different.

"I'm at 14 cm. diameter and 11 cm depth, Mistress," Janet responded.

"Angelica - as Janet has stopped her current dilation at 14 cm. It seems to be your turn to gain focus again. I hope your ass is feeling better, as you have had 20 min. to recover?" she asked.

Angela did not respond, but merely stood up from the chair visibly aching whilst doing so.

"I cannot continue this punishment, Mistress Anne! I know I lost the bike race, but please stop this madness. You can punish me by humiliation, but I'm in pain everywhere and I cannot continue," Angelia pleaded with Mistress Anne.

"Nonsense! Of-course you can continue. Remember, you are choosing the punishments yourself. I'm not even involved. It is all your own doing," Mistress Anne responded.

Angela could not muster the energy to keep bargaining with her Mistress and moved to the spinning wheel again. She gave it a tug to start spinning.

The wheel slowed down and stopped at: nipple clamping

"Oh - that's a nice and easy effort for you," Mistress Anne said.

Angelica did not disagree with that as compared to being caned, it seemed a lenient punishment to her.

"So, let's see how long you will have to endure this pleasure?"

Angelica spun the wheel again and watched it slow down. It ended at 10.

"I see - you have chosen to have your erect nipples clamped for 10 minutes. That's an easy punishment, wouldn't you agree?" she asked, looking at Angelica.

Angelica, being grateful of the punishment she had won, nodded and said: "Yes, Mistress - I agree, this I can tolerate."

Little did Angelica know about the nipple clamps Mistress Anne had prepared for the ceremony. The clamps she had prepared were obviously made out of steel, but in addition they had teeth along the ridges of the clamps making them 'bite' into the flesh. It was therefore not just the 'clamping' experience Angelica would feel, but also a pain inducing biting to her poor nipples.

"Janet - come perform your duties," Mistress Anne said directed at Janet.

Janet walked towards the closet where the 'tools' were located. She took the nipple clamps out which had a surprisingly heavy chain between them. A 1.5 kg. heavy chain that would weigh down on the clamps pulling them downwards.

As Angelica saw the clamps to be attached to her nipples, she swallowed noticeably.

"They look nice, wouldn't you say, slut?" Mistress Anne asked, looking at Angelica.

Janet grabbed Angelica's left nipple and rolled it between her fingers to make it stand out. The nipple hardened and stood out.

"Are you ready?" she asked Angelica, being thankful it was not herself that was to have her nipples clamped.

Angelica nodded knowing that it was only a matter of time before she would feel the pain anyway.

Janet grabbed the nipple, opened the metal clamp with her right hand and moved the jaws towards Angelica's nipple. Janet slowly let go of the clamp watching it bite into the tender flesh of Angelica's left nipple.

Angelica noticeably moved her upper body as she felt the biting sensation in her left nipple. Her eyes started to water and tears started running from the corners of her eyes. This was a tad more painful than she had imagined.

Janet on purpose kept the chain in her hands thus making Angelica unaware of the upcoming effect of the weight of the heavy chain.

Next she grabbed Angelica's right nipple and rolled it between her fingers to motivate it. Due to the pain Angelica was feeling already, her right nipple already was standing at attention so little motivation was needed.

"Ready...?" Janet looked at Angelica.

Angelica nodded looking directly into Janet's eyes.

Janet placed the right clamp on Angelica's nipple and allowed her to feel the bite in her nipple as she let go of the clamp.

Angelica uttered a moan as both nipples were now feeling the full bite of the clamp jaws.

"Feeling good, slut?" Mistress Anne asked.

Angelica nodded.

"Okay - drop the chain, Janet!" Mistress Anne instructed.

Angelica's eyes widened and her face gave a panicky expression as her brain quickly registered what was about to happen now.

Janet looked directly at Angelica, and let go of the 1.5 kg chain she had been holding in her hands connecting the two steel nipple clamps.

Angelica immediately felt as if her nipples were being torn off her body as the full weight of the chain became apparent to her (or her nipples to be exact).

She felt the heavy pull of 1.5 kg. dangling from her body only supported by saw-teeth steel clips biting into her tender nipple flesh. This was far different from what she had envisioned.

"Slut, I will now start a timer and you get 10 min. with your 'crocodile-friends' caressing your sore nipples." Mistress Anne informed Angelica with an evil grin on her face.

Angelica could not think. All of her attention was focused on her nipples and she literally feared they would come off her body as she felt the chain swinging in front of her.

"10 minutes of this...!" she thought to herself. How should she survive this?

Janet stood back and watched Angelica wincing in pain.

"I'm so happy, I won that competition today," she thought to herself. "As long as I keep pushing that insertion slider on the cone downwards, I'm off the hook and will not be forced to spin the wheel."

She sadly also knew what that implied. She was currently at 14 cm. dilation, and to keep increasing that was a painful experience in itself. At some point she would meet her physical capacity and that was surely before 20 cm. dilation, she thought to herself.

"8 min., Angelica," Mistress Anne informed the obviously pain ridden woman standing in the centre of the cell.

Angelica looked at Mistress Anne. The pain in her nipples had subsided a bit since they started the ordeal, but still she felt her nipples being bitten into.

She also knew that when the clips were taken off and the blood would rush back to her nipples, she would experience another jolt of pain. That was in 2 minutes!

Janet curiously listened to the conversation between the two, only knowing too well what she herself would be forced to do in 2-3 minutes from now. She would have to take a 'seat' on her expander cone. Or her 'trophy' as Mistress Anne so gracefully had called it.

"Okay - we are done with this pleasurable experience. Janet - help Angelica take off the clamps," she instructed Janet.

Janet moved towards Angelica and looked her directly into the eyes. Angelica looked back at Janet and they both knew whose eyes would tear up when Janet released the strong clamps.

Janet placed both of her hands on Angelica's breasts and grabbed the clamps between her forefinger and thumb.

"Ready...?" she asked.

Angelica nodded only knowing full well how painful this was going to be.

Janet pressed down on both clamps simultaneously and they both were released from Angelica's compressed nipples. Angelica felt an intense pain in her nipples as a result of this action and her eyes started watering intensively.

This was almost as painful as when Janet let go of the heavy chain 10 minutes prior to this.

Angelica yelled out as a result of this painful ordeal.

"Oh - I see you liked the last part!" Mistress Anne said jokingly. "It's a good thing that we are far from over with this ceremony. This is what you win when you lose the race, you little rat," she said looking at Angelica.

"Now I'll give you 15 minutes to care for your flat nipples and see if you can bring life back to them. I would hate for you to be walking around with flattened nipples for the rest of the week."'

"Janet - you have a task ahead of you, I think. Where were you? Was it 14 cm already?" she looked at Janet.

Janet nodded and walked over to the cone seat she knew well by now.

She started sinking herself onto the cone. She felt the familiar touch of the cone tip to her anus and felt it slide into her as she slowly allowed herself to move downwards towards the seat.

"Where is the progression slider?" she started panicking. She did not feel it. Did Mistress Anne move it further down while Janet was busy with Angelica's breasts?

"What's wrong?" Mistress Janet asked. "Not feeling well...?"

"I'm just not feeling the slider anywhere?" Janet said with a bit of concern to her voice.

"I did not move it. Your ass is not closing up, I hope?" she said to Janet. "You have to move the slider, which is at 14 cm. dilation, further down. Otherwise, you know the consequence."

Janet concentrated and attempted to relax her muscles. Perhaps the anticipation of where this would end made her tense up and not allow a dilation as she was supposed to. She started applying pressure to the cone to force it into herself to find that infamous slider she was supposed to move down with her stretched anus.

"I see you are close now," she heard Mistress Anne say who was standing behind her enjoying the spectacle.

Janet started letting her full weight be supported by the cone. She felt the slider with her anus now and knew that that was just the start. She needed to move it further down.

Janet sat back on the cone and lifted her left leg from the floor. She was now sitting on the cone supported only by her sphincter and her right foot.

"Are we progressing?" Mistress Anne asked.

"I'm trying!" Janet answered with desperation. "I'm currently sitting on the cone with almost my full weight!"

"That's good, your little A-star slut! Perhaps, you should try lifting both feet and sit back on your trophy to really enjoy it?" Mistress Anne responded.

Janet lifted her right leg from the floor and was now literally sitting on the cone with her full weight of 62 kg.

"I see the number 16 disappear," Mistress Anne said looking at Janet's efforts with the cone.

Janet placed her feet on the floor again and stood up. She turned around and looked at the progress slider on the cone. It said 12 cm deep and a 16 cm diameter.

"Well done, slut!" Mistress Anne said. "I wonder how you intend to move that forward in the next round?"

Janet had the exact same concern.

PHansen
PHansen
30 Followers