All Comments on 'Janet's Broken Promise'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MetzovMetzovabout 17 years ago
Almost passed this one by

The title made me think it was a cheating story, And I hate those. Then I noticed it was in the romance category so I gave it a try. I'm really glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done.

A wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it, good charicterization, good plot, and a romance too. Well done. 100% from me.

MetzovMetzovabout 17 years ago
Surprised

<p>I thought I'd stop back and look at the comments to see what everyone else thought of this story. I'm kind of shocked that only one other person has left a comment. From the story's score it seemed that most readers that tried it liked it.</p><p>I did like the part where you had them asking for French wine because it's French so it must be better. Most people still don't know that Australia in the last decade has started producing and exporting some very fine wines. Over the Easter holiday I opened an Australian Cabernet Sauvignon that was as good or better then any I've ever tasted.</p><p>France deserves it's reputation for fine wines, But because of that reputation it gets away with charging a lot more. They also get away with exporting some truly mediocre wines.

charleybearcharleybearabout 17 years ago
This was a marvelous story!

I must confess unlike one other commentor that I do like cheating wife stories BUT I also like stories where there is love and eroticism and my friend, this story had it all. It was outstanding and I thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great writing.

Charleybear

NucleusNucleusalmost 17 years ago
I had qualms ...

... to read this long romance. I never expected such a beautiful story. I thougt I was living in this story. Lovely and exiting. Thank you very much.

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

<p>*You can be sure I lost some tears of joy.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

Well written adventure. Highly erotic with a lot of humour. Keep it up and you will soon be the best on this site.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 16 years ago
you do like the anus in your stories...

... and this is the story where you write about anal play in the most adept way. A very romantic tale that cocks a snook at the nouveau riche.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Very nice!

An excellent, well-written account. I appreciated the criticism of extreme materialism, the sex was hot, and there was also a good quantity of humor. Thanks!

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story, but got confused a few times when you mixed up the names Jim and Joe. Should take a look at that. Other than that 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pompous

I was really hating pompous Janet at the beginning. Thankfully she came around and became a real human. Good story, would like to read the rest of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long story to finally give a reward to a cheap, shallow cheating cunt. Janet deserves to have both ex husbands meet, bond and decide to put her into a sewage filled gutter for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous