Janet's First Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God" I gasped out, "I'm about to cum."

In response to my statement, Janet tensed and tried to squeal as she was carried over the cusp of her orgasm, legs and hips shaking, cutting off her own cry with her hands on mine forcing her head all the way down to the base, buried deep into her throat. I erupted in what had to be the most intense orgasm that I had had in years, pulses of pleasure shooting down the length of my cock as I shot load after load down her throat. She retched and tried to cough, but she held unrelenting pressure on my hands forcing her head fully down, letting the spasms of her throat milk my cock until I was drained completely. Finally after an eternity of pleasure and ecstasy, I let go and her head popped off of me with a gasp of air and a retching cough.

After a few seconds of breathing and coughing to regain her own airway again she looked up with watering eyes, mascara running down her cheeks to watch me slump onto the floor in front of the couch. Her tits and stomach were covered in spit and mucus, her make-up smeared and running, and her breath was still coming in ragged gasps, but she could not have been more beautiful than she was in that moment.

"Ok, what started that" I asked, still breathing hard myself, "That was amazing!"

Janet just smiled at me, holding up a finger to give her a second as she sat back and leaned against the recliner opposite me on the living room carpet. She took a second to relax back and straighten her legs out, absentmindedly rubbing her hands across her tits above her now soaked bra and stomach, smearing the mixture of spit, bile, and semen that she had coughed or gagged up during the last few minutes across her skin. Finally she got herself together a little and sat up straighter, looking at me.

"Well...... I'm glad you enjoyed that" she smiled at me mischievously, "I did too. I didn't think I could deep throat like that but I just needed it so badly."

"What in the word got you so worked up?" I asked

"I've been horny all afternoon, ever since I bought this lingerie set."

"Does buying lingerie make you horny now?"

"No... Well yes... Well kinda." She retorted, apparently looking for the words to explain and trying to buy time. "It wasn't buying the lingerie, it's what happened while I was there trying it on that got me this excited."

"Okay" I said, sitting forward with interest, "This is a story that I really want to hear."

She sighed, preparing herself to tell me the story. "The sales guy walked in on me in the fitting room. Well, not actually the sales guy, the 20 year old kid working in the apparel department. He saw me naked" She stated bluntly.

I was caught totally flat footed, not at all sure how to respond or even to feel about that. "What?" I asked, the shock apparent in my voice. "Did he walk in on purpose? What the fuck happened?" I rapid fired, getting a little upset at the sudden thought of some 20 year old dude creeping on my wife and not understanding the context she was trying to convey.

"No, no. Nothing like that, it wasn't his fault." She defended. "Here, let me explain what happened then you can fuck me."

I was taken aback by the last part of her statement, my train of thought totally derailed. I looked at her and saw she was still smiling at me, or possibly smiling at the memory.

"Ok, explain." I sad, starting to relax a little. "Somehow I have this feeling that this is gonna be a good story."

She went on to tell me the whole story form beginning to end, filling in the gaps and answering questions as they popped up. Apparently she and her friend Kathy from her Pilates class went shopping earlier that day while I was at work and the kids were in school. After browsing around for quite a while she had found the emerald green set that she was currently wearing and that was definitely looking a little used at this point. She loved the color and style and took it into a changing room to try on. She was just removing the top after deciding to buy it when the door to the fitting room suddenly opened, she had forgotten to lock it. There, standing in the open doorway, frozen in shock was a young 20 something guy pushing the cart of cleaning supplies. She surmised by the cleaning cart and expression of shock on his face that he was there to clean the fitting rooms and had no idea that somebody was in one of them. They both stood staring at each other for a long second, his mouth was agape, brain frozen, trying to decide what to do and how to escape while Janet was half turned away with her arms covering her boobs and with the bra dangling from the fingertips of one hand. When it became clear to her that he was more shocked than she was she decided that the impetus to break the stalemate of surprise and shoo him away was going to be on her. That is until the tingle caught her attention. The fact that she was topless and wearing only a pair of green panties was making her pussy tingle with excitement and gave her a rush of excitement and warmth that spread throughout her body. He could almost see her entire body except what little was covered by some small pieces of cloth and her arms. As he stood and stared at her body she realized that having him stare at her in her nearly naked state was getting her extremely aroused, an excitement at the level she had not felt in years. She quickly considered the situation and realizing that he had no idea who she was and that he would probably never see her again, especially since he wasn't looking at her face she made a rapid decision. Straightening up, she turned to face him directly and slowly lowered her arms, fully exposing her breasts to the young man. He tried to stammer an apology of sorts but she silenced him with a wink and a finger in front of her lips in the 'shhhhhh' gesture. After a long moment he finally began to catch on, and glancing around to make sure nobody could see him he turned his eyes back to the topless woman smiling at him from the fitting room. Janet told me she took a few seconds to let him stare then played it up a little by rubbing her breasts and playing with her nipples causing his eyes to bug out in shock, disbelief, and undoubtedly arousal. She let this go on for what she estimated to be 30 seconds or so, culminating in her running her hands slowly up and down her body, teasing herself with her fingers and finally rubbing her crotch over the panties and then blowing him a kiss with a quick wink, then motioned him to go away which he promptly did after mouthing a silent 'thank you' to her. She took her time getting dressed because she was distracted by the thrill of what she had just done and to give him time to go somewhere else hoping that she wouldn't have to look him in the eye after giving him a lurid nearly naked peep show. When she finally got the courage up to open the door and peep out, he was nowhere to be seen. She quickly collected the lingerie set which she fully intended to buy at this point and made her way to other parts of the store to try to prevent his seeing her again and find Kathy.

After returning home she said she replayed the whole scene in her mind over and over. The more she thought about it, the wetter and more excited she became. The memory of letting a young stranger ogle her nearly naked body and watch her rub herself drove her absolutely mad with arousal. She told me that she had masturbated to the memory three times before I got home and each orgasm was mind blowing and explosive, leaving her panting and soaked. Knowing what time I would get home she had put the green lingerie back on and waited for me, still feeling desperately horny.

"I know this is probably a bad way to tell you, you know, after I did it" she told me, "I was really worried that you would be mad or jealous that I let another man look at me topless and even put on a show. It just turned me on so much letting him look that I didn't even stop to consider how you would feel about it. If you are upset, I am sorry. I had to tell you right away because I feel so guilty, but I am also just so incredibly turned on by what happened."

She looked at me, fear and uncertainty evident on her face. I could tell that she desperately wanted my approval and was scared that I would be upset or jealous about her doing that behind my back without asking me first. Inside I was torn. I was not an especially jealous guy at all, but the thought that a few hours ago she was nearly naked, putting on a strip tease show for some random guy caused a churning feeling deep in my stomach. I also noticed that the thought of it turned me on a little as well, my dick was already swelling at the thought of what that young guy had been able to watch and how wild and excited it had made her. I stared at her for quite a while, silent and thinking through how I felt and how I should respond. Finally after some time I responded.

"I'm not mad, but I'm not totally sure how to feel right now. This whole thing is a lot to process without any warning, can I have a little time to work through it and get back to you?" I asked.

"Absolutely" she said, trepidation in her voice, "take all the time you need. I just want you to know that I love you and don't want to hurt you but this experience has reminded me of something within me that I had forgotten about. I've always been an exhibitionist and I'm interested in pursuing it but only if you are okay with it. I won't let it happen again if you are not okay with it."

We had sex that night, and by sex I mean wild animalistic breeding sex. She was dripping wet and unbelievably turned on. I came inside her pussy once, then she swallowed a second load but she didn't deep-throat that time me as she said her throat was sore from the earlier events and it hurt to go deep. By the time we were finished I was totally exhausted and amazed at the change that had come over her in one day. It was a totally different woman that I was seeing in bed. She was wild and uninhibited, and the sex was aggressive, bordering on desperate.

I spent the next day lost in thought, pondering the change that had come over Janet. I still had mixed feelings about her exposing herself in public, but I was in love with the result of her doing so. She had become an animal in bed, trying things that I had never thought she would and having orgasms that shook the earth with their intensity. I realized after much deliberation that it was not her being exposed that bothered me, it was being left out of it with no say in what did or did not happen and no knowledge that it was going to occur. This was the revelation I needed. I had no problem with her exposing herself to others as long as I was able to enjoy it and have the ability to say yes or no depending on my comfort with the situation. This would allow me to monitor events for safety and be included in the things that turned her on so much. I realized that watching Janet get excited was one of my biggest turn-ons as well. 'Well', I thought to myself on the car ride home from work, 'this is probably going to get really interesting really fast.' I found myself impatient to get home and give her the news of my decision.

When I got home I sat Janet down to explain what I had come to realize. I told her that I was fully on board but had some questions for her and we needed to discuss rules and expectations. She responded with her million dollar smile and I could see her whole body relax and her posture open up, apparently she had been quite worried all day about how I would respond.

"First of all" I started, "You said you have always been an exhibitionist. This is a little surprising for me, care to explain?"

Pulling up her legs under her on the couch and getting comfortable she explained. "I always have been, I just never explored or even really recognized it. Think back to college and the first time we had sex, do you remember that nearly sheer white top? I nodded, smiling at the memory of her nipples peeking through the thin fabric. "That night was not the first time I had worn that." She continued, "When I was younger I often wore tight or thin clothes and enjoyed when I caught people staring at me. I never gave it a thought or tried to put a name to it, but it always gave me a confidence boost and made me feel good about myself. It also tended to make me incredibly horny. It gave me a sense of power to have something that everyone seemed to want to see and showing it off just made me feel so desired. But I guess over time I have sort of forgotten about all that with kids and family and all of the adult pressures distracting me."

"So are you saying that you want to continue exploring this?" I asked

"Yes, I really do. It makes me feel sexy and very, very excited" she explained.

We spent the next hour or two discussing what we both expected and were comfortable with. She was not interested in having sex with anyone else. What she really wanted was to be able to show herself to others, flashing and teasing. She did admit that she would be okay with someone else touching her as she got great pleasure from being touched, but was wary that it could quickly lead to them pressuring her to have sex and could only happen in a very controlled way. Essentially she wanted to explore her exhibitionist side because it brought her so much pleasure and made her really feel happy and adventurous again.

I told her about what I was and was not comfortable with and eventually we boiled it down to a set of four rules that we were both comfortable with.

1. She could only expose herself while with me or with permission from me. In the same way she would be upset if I sent dick pics to others without her knowledge, I was not comfortable with her doing things behind my back. This could only lead to jealousy and hurt feelings from being left out. I was okay with not being there as it turned me on thinking about my wife exposing herself to some stranger, even if I was not there, but I still wanted to know about it so I could also enjoy it in my own way.

2. No sex with others and no physical contact unless I was present. This was as much for her safety as it was for my peace of mind. I was still unsure of how I felt about her being touched sexually by others, but my swelling dick led me to believe that in the right circumstance it could be enjoyable for both of us.

3. Nothing posted digitally or electronically. No naughty websites or porn channels as those types of media could last forever and could easily come back and haunt her years later. She totally agreed both because of my worries and because she said that the fun was in seeing their face and reaction and a view counter could not offer that.

4. If the possibility of someone else taking a picture of her was real and could not be controlled, she would wear a mask or hide her face to avoid identification. Janet actually became very excited when I brought up this concern as she hadn't given any thought to having her picture taken by a stranger while posing nude and the thought of it really turned her on. She admitted that knowing someone would be looking at her nude later on their phone or computer and re-living the moment thrilled her inside, but she agreed that it would not be good at all for her to be identifiable.

With these four rules set, we began to discuss how to proceed next, we were both on an unfamiliar road so we decided to start slow and safe and incrementally test what worked best and what we were both comfortable with. We decided to start during the coming weekend with some flashing from the safety of the car and play it by ear from there.

Part 3: First forays

Saturday morning arrived and we were both churning with excitement as we went about our normal routine of getting the kids up and breakfast done. Janet and I exchanged glances at each other, our eyes betraying the thrill we both felt about what we were going to try that day.

After her confession to the dressing room incident earlier that week and our subsequent conversation, our sex life had exploded. She was constantly wet from the memory of what had happened and the excitement of what we were going to try. I was experiencing poorly-timed erections at work whenever I thought about Janet rubbing her hands slowly up and down her body for that young man trying to clean the dressing room. I imagined her with her eyes closed, lost in the ecstasy of the moment, her roving fingers teasing herself and him mercilessly. Every night consisted of marathon rounds of us banging in every position we had not done since college. We were wild and uninhibited again, the excitement and thrill of new romance had returned to our relationship and it was an amazing feeling.

Wen breakfast festivities were done, we bundled the kids off to the babysitter for a day of movies and fun under the pretense of having a meeting with a financial advisor and tax attorney, one in which young children would be woefully bored and distracting. We proceeded home and started to get ready. Janet dressed in a tight pair of black leggings that really showed off her ass paired with a thin gray fitted sweater that buttoned up the front allowing very easy access to her boobs by either unbuttoning or simply pulling it up from the waist. Her shoulder length hair was done up in a neat ponytail and a pair of tennis shoes rounded out her casual yet sexy outfit. Her makeup was done very nicely with dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. As a last minute change, I requested that she not wear any panties. She looked at me sideways and protested that she might get her tights all wet. I reminded her that they were black and would not show a wet patch and I would like the possibility of easy access to rub her hopefully swollen and soppy pussy. She agreed happily with the promise of a day filled with orgasms and removed her black thong before we left, smiling in anticipation.

On the road, we headed for a major Interstate and decided to start with the traditional flashing of truckers as they would definitely not live in the area and their higher vantage point would allow great visibility into our car while still offering her some privacy from surrounding traffic. Besides, their job was just driving for hundreds of miles at a time, a little excitement would probably be greatly appreciated by them.

Approaching the first truck from behind, I changed lanes to slowly pass on the trucks driver's side. Glancing over I noticed Janet's hands were shaking a little. I asked if she was okay as she seemed nervous. She admitted that in the dressing room everything had happened without warning and fast, no time to think, but here is was planned and she was in fact very nervous but was not worried about anything in particular. I was actually a little anxious myself, I could feel a cold churning in the pit of my stomach, partly excitement and another part nervous insecurity. It felt weird to realize that I was driving my wife around with the intention of taking her clothes off and exposing herself to strange people. This whole concept seemed so foreign and wrong and it bothered me on some deep level, but no matter how much anxiety I felt, the tightness of my jeans from my fully erect cock was hard to argue with. This whole endeavor was turning me on in a huge way. I thought that I might have some latent voyeuristic tendencies or maybe I just liked to see Janet being my own personal porn star. There was only one way to find out and we were about to do it.

As our car drew even with the cab and I slowed to match the truck's speed Janet glanced up to see the driver staring straight ahead and not even looking at us. I saw disappointment on her face as she stared, waiting for his attention but not getting it. She was obviously worried that her first attempt would be a bust.

"Just do what you want to do and don't worry," I told her, "I'll get his attention and let you know when to look up if you want to. No pressure."