Janet's First Exposure Ch. 01

Story Info
Janet discovers a buried and forgotten fetish.
10.2k words
4.75
19.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stewmeat
Stewmeat
52 Followers

Prologue:

The squeals and screams echoed though the otherwise quiet room as Janet shook in orgasm. Her skin glistened with sweat and her abdominal muscles twitched and contracted in climax. The four men grouped around her were intent, focused on groping, rubbing, pinching, twitching, and stimulating every part of her body as she came. The dim overhead lights reflected softly off her body glistening with sweat as the men standing in a circle around her naked and restrained form had their way with her and made her respond to their unrelenting manual ministrations. I felt a hint of that old familiar jealous twinge in my gut when I watched the men touching and manhandling every inch of my naked and restrained wife, but by this point it had grown into an erotic sensation that kept my dick as hard as iron while my personal porn star came again for these men.

Part 1: History

Janet and I had been married for just over 6 years when the events of this story changed everything about our relationship. I had met Janet in college during my first year at the University of North Carolina, she and I sat next to each other in an economics class. She was a classic dark haired beauty but in an understated way. She had gorgeous facial structure with delicate features and long dark curly hair that was usually restrained in a ponytail that tended to hang in front of a shoulder when she was bent forward while writing or studying. She rarely wore makeup and didn't need it to look cute but was an absolute stunner when she did. Her body was slender but shapely with smaller breasts that were only very occasionally restrained in a bra, her nipples poking at the fabric of whatever shirt she was wearing. Due to our proximity in class we ended up in the same group for several projects and naturally began to study with each other. Our friendship blossomed but remained simply that for 2 years as we were on different degree programs and did not share a class after that Econ 101 class where we met. I was studying to be a mechanical engineer and she was a music major studying piano. We both lived in the dorms and had several mutual friends which kept us in similar social circles and we maintained our friendly relationship and talked to each other often either in group settings with friends or at parties where we found each other.

Janet had a very care free personality and was always relaxed and laughing with a perpetual smile on her face that made her quite popular with everyone she met and always the center of attention. I was a more buttoned down person who was not very comfortable at purely social events and often would stay off to the side or make excuses to leave them early when I did attend. My social discomfort seemed to dissipate when she was around, though, and her easy and friendly manner made me feel much more relaxed at those events when we were together.

Our relationship changed during our junior year. I was studying for some mid-term finals for my engineering program and was very stressed out. It was about 9:00 pm on a Saturday and I had been hard at it for hours. I was mentally exhausted and desperately in need of a break or a distraction when my phone beeped. I looked down at my phone and was excited to see Janet's name alongside the text notification. She asked if I was available to meet for a drink as she had finished her last test of the semester and wanted to celebrate but nobody was in the mood to host a party during the finals week. I immediately responded that I would love to meet up and was in desperate need of a break from studying. Within seconds of sending my text there was a knock at the door of my single occupancy dorm room to the rhythm of 'shave and a haircut, two bits', Janet's preferred knocking style. I quickly jumped up, opened the door, and stood agog at what I saw, unable to speak or move. Janet was thoroughly made up with her curly hair hanging loosely down past her shoulders. She was wearing a very tight fitting white halter style crop top and a plaid mini skirt of the style popularized by the classic "school girl" costume with a pair of strappy black sandals on her feet. As I stared with mouth agape and still unable to form a single word, she flashed a toothy mile-wide smile at me and held up a bottle of Gran Centanario Azul tequila. Then, before I could even form a coherent thought, she brushed straight in past me leaving me alone standing at the door like an idiot.

"Close the door already you goofball," She called over her shoulder as she was clearing a spot on my desk to put the bottle of tequila down, "I'm inside now."

"Ummm, wha? Oh, yeah sorry." I stammered as I shut the door, trying desperately to get my train of thought out of the station. "What is happening right now?"

In answer she just produced two shot glasses from her bag, held them up and smiled again at me.

"Well, we are celebrating, and you are going to relax for a bit." She said, glancing sideways at the piles of text books, notes, and study guides now piled haphazardly to one side of my desk. "Looks like you need it worse than I thought."

"Umm... Okay.... Wait, what are we celebrating and why are you dressed up?" I was still totally confused about what was happening and completely off balance.

"I rocked all my tests and recitals, totally fucking rocked them," She announced with no small measure of pride in her voice, "and now we are going to celebrate."

"Umm, okay. Sounds good and uh, congratulations I guess." I stammered.

"Are you going to start everything you say with 'umm', or are you going to get a grip on yourself and take a shot with me?" Her eyes twinkled with mirth and her infectious smile still beamed across her face. I looked at her and then at the bottle on the desk with two shot glasses and began to smile and relax, a tequila break sounded really great right then.

"I'm definitely going to take a shot with milady." I announced with mock formality and began pouring two shots of the brown liquid.

We downed the shots, dang that Azul was some smooth tequila, and I began to get a grip on my senses again. I drug out the two beanbags I kept under the bed for company and we both plopped down into them facing each other next to the desk. We joked and laughed together as we had for the last 2 years we had known each other and gradually I began to forget about academics and up upcoming tests. The tequila flowed that night and we both started to become rather intoxicated, I noticed that I was starting to have a little trouble enunciating words correctly and could tell that she was as well. My head buzzed with the alcohol and the sudden realization that her nipples were super hard and straining against the thin fabric of her top. The more I stared, the harder they seemed to become and I could tell the color difference between the areola and her breast. I was in the middle of trying to figure out if my staring could somehow cause the physiological reaction of a nipple getting harder and by what path that could possibly happen when my buzzing head and train of thought was interrupted by the realization that she was calling my name out loud.

"Tony.... Tony..... Tony, hello, Earth to Tony, come in please." Her tone was playfully mocking and I broke out of my drunk nipple trance to realize I had been silently staring at her boobs for some time with total concentration.

"Oh crap, sorry," I said returning my eyes to her face, my face beginning to burn with the blush of embarrassment that I had just been caught overtly staring at my friend's boobs. Attempting to downplay my humiliation I stammered "Not sure what happened, kinda drifted off there."

"No you didn't, you were staring at my nipples." She stated rather matter-of-factly. My heart dropped into my stomach. Oh God, what did I just do??!!

"Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to, I haven't drank in a long time and its sort of getting to me." I said in a weak defense of my obvious poor manners.

"I don't mind," she said, her eyes twinkling, "you can stare at them."

"Ummm... Wha? Wait, what? What is going on?"

"I said you can stare at them you idiot. What, you think I wore a nearly sheer top 2 sizes too small hoping you wouldn't notice my nipples?" I stared at her blankly, my mind about 3 steps behind what was going on. Slowly it occurred to me what she had just said, and realizing my drunk ass had gone back to looking at her ever-hardening nipples again, I moved my eyes back up to her face. Her smile was gone, replaced by a serious look and twinkling eyes. The expression on her face almost looked like desire.

"I can see your point on the top, but I am confused about what is happening. I'm not firing on all cylinders mentally, if you know what I mean."

"God you are slow," she laughed, the broad smile returning to her face, "I wore the top so you could see my nipples, and it worked. I was starting to think you actually weren't interested in me."

"Wait, what? Not interested? Why would you be worried about... Hang on. Are you trying to seduce me?!" I feigned shock and offense but my acting ability is anything but legendary and she just gave me a look of impatience.

"I haven't seriously dated anyone in the last year, I've been too busy with school and stuff and I haven't gone out on a date in months. I passed all my tests, I have a few weeks off, and I need to let loose a little. You... Well you are a nice guy and I like you. Also you aren't an asshole. I thought we could have some fun, we always seem to have fun together."

"What about all of the other guys flirting with you?" I asked, "Seems like every guy is trying to hook up with you. Why are you here with me? As I said this it struck me that it sounded like I was trying to talk her out of hanging with me, but inside I was just off balance. I'd never been very smooth with girls and my lack of confidence was showing in my intoxicated state.

"Because you never tried. Of all the guys I spent time with you never tried to take me out. I keep noticing you stare at me, but you resolutely stop short of asking me out or trying to push it. That's why I'm here."

"So you are here to prove you can get the one guy not actively flirting with you?" I asked, my mind catching back up to where I was. It was starting to dawn on me that she was here for more than to drink and hang out.

"Yup," She announced with a tone of confident finality, "You got it. Now I believe when we left off you were staring at my boobs and I was enjoying that. If you are done being confused, maybe we could get back to what we were doing." While she said this, I glanced down and she was rolling her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, tugging on them gently. The look on her face had shifted from playful happiness to excitement, she was biting her lower lip gently and sticking her chest out as she worked on her nipples, and her eyes rolled subtly back, looking up toward the ceiling.

Leaning back on the beanbag and playing with her nipples she said, "You should see what they look like when my shirt is wet, hand me the water bottle from my purse........."

That day was the first time we had sex, and it was the beginning of our amazing romantic relationship. We dated all through the remainder of college and were absolutely inseparable. We both graduated with degrees in out chosen fields. I got a job post college using my degree in Mechanical Engineering with a major general contractor, and she began teaching piano in the local High School and doing private lessons. We were in love with each other, and one year after graduating I proposed to Janet and we were married a year after that. We bought a home, had 2 wonderful children, and settled into a normal married routine.

Part 2: 6 Years Later

Life had been good to me for the proceeding six years. Two years after getting married, Janet had out first child, a son named Dylan. Two years after Dylan was born she gave birth to our second child, a daughter named Bethany. We owned a home, had decent cars, and both of our jobs were going acceptably well. We were financially stable and had no major problems at home, but something had been lost since that first intense experience with Janet in the dorm room. Life had made everything else a priority and our sex life had suffered. The excitement and adventure was gone. We still had sex every week or two but it was routine and repetitive. I loved Janet dearly and we were best friends but life and routine had taken a brutal toll.

I was surprised one day when I came home to find the house empty of children and Janet standing in the kitchen wearing only an emerald green bra and panty set that looked like it cost way too much but complimented her still slim physique beautifully. She was standing, leaning casually against the counter sipping a glass of wine.

"What is going on, and where are the kids?" I asked in confusion while enjoying the view thoroughly.

"They are with the babysitter, I thought we could use some alone time together. Like my new lingerie?" she said with a mischievous grin while doing a dramatic spin so I could see it from all angles.

"I do", I said, reaching out to grab her by the waist and drag her in close. "This is a wonderful surprise."

I pulled her close and grabbing her ass firmly with both hands, I leaned in to kiss her gently. She relaxed and melted into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me back with equal aggression. I gave her butt a firm squeeze and bit gently on her lower lip, eliciting a small squeal.

"Up on the counter" I ordered, patting the top of the kitchen counter with my hand, "sit on the edge and spread your legs."

With a very mischievous grin Janet jumped up and adjusted herself until she was on the very edge of the countertop with her legs spread wide and holding her knees apart with her hands. I knelt down and began to slowly breathe onto the crotch of her panties just millimeters from contact, letting my hot breath warm the material and the flesh behind. I saw a small shudder ripple through her body and her head rolled back slightly as the pleasure of my tease began to take over her senses. I gently licked the warm cloth right over her clit and rubbed my lips slowly around her vulva, stroking her tender regions with my mouth. Gradually I began to increase the pressure, intermixing kisses and lip rubs, focusing on where her clit was, slowly increasing the pressure and pace. I heard her breathing rate increase and her foot twitched, a sign that I had achieved the desired level of stimulation. I continued doing this for another minute or two, watching her grow more and more aroused. A small wet spot began to appear on the cloth covering her vagina and I could smell her arousal as she softly whimpered in time with the movement of my lips. I hooked a finger under the cloth and pulled her panties off to the side, exposing her pussy which I discovered to my enjoyment was freshly shaved. Her compact lips were puffy and glistened with moisture, an obvious sign of long term arousal in her. I gave her pussy one long slow lick from vagina to clit, letting my tongue poke and explore around on my way up. Janet's body shook as I reached the clit, and with very gentle suction, began to lick the pink nub up and down in a slow methodical pace. I felt her legs drop as she released her knees and moved her hands to grab my head and hold it firmly against her pussy, encouraging me to begin licking more vigorously and with increasing pressure. As I worked my oral magic on her sex, I felt her hands tighten on my head and her hips began to buck forward and back, literally humping my face. I went after her clit with a vengeance now, keeping the pressure mild but with rapid up and down movements of my tongue, never letting the stimulation stop, driving her on into her impending orgasm. She suddenly cried out and clamped her legs against the side of my head as her whole body shook. I worked her clit through the entirety of her body-quaking orgasm, slowing the stimulation as the intensity began to taper down. Her whole body writhed and shook, her legs keeping their death grip on my ears and muffling the sounds of her cries.

As she began to relax, I finally extracted my head from her leg's orgasmic death grip and stood upright again. She slumped back against the wall, legs hanging over the edge of the counter still spread and exposing her pussy dripping with my saliva and her juices. I looked into her glassy eyes and just smiled as the occasional post-orgasmic shudder shook her body. Slowly she recovered and saw me staring at her, grin on my face and very obvious bulge in my pants.

She stared at the bulge with a look of hunger in her eyes. Replacing the crotch of her panties over her very wet pussy, she hopped down off the counter onto her now shaky legs, and grabbing my hand, she led me into the living room. Pulling me into the center of the room, she dropped to her knees and began to unbutton my pants. She had some trouble getting my zipper down as I was rock hard and she had to carefully ease the zipper down around my cock, but once she got it down my pants and underwear were rapidly ripped down to the floor. Staring at my rigid cock with the same hungry look in her eyes, Janet licked her lips and moved her head forward. Sticking her tongue out, she lowly licked the head, running her tongue from the underside slowly around to the top. I was as hard as diamond, the excitement of the sudden and aggressive sexual action making me more excited than I had been in a long time. A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of my cock and Janet hungrily attacked it with her tongue, licking it up and sucking gently on the head in an attempt to extract more. She teased me for a few moments with just her tongue, alternating between licking and sucking on the head and running her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. I was so hard that I could see my dick twitch with each heartbeat and I had a desperate feeling building inside me. Suddenly without a word, Janet wrapped her lips around my head and drove herself down the length of my shaft until her lips were all the way down around the base of my dick. I saw stars of pleasure flashing in my eyes as she held herself down, deep-thoating me. I could feel her throat tensing and relaxing, spasming around my cock accompanied by the muted gurgles of her gag reflex protesting the sudden intrusion. The feeling was absolutely indescribable and not one I had ever had with her. Janet was always willing to give me head, and even enjoyed it sometimes, but had never been into it enough to get aggressively violent with it the way she was right now. This was a whole different woman forcing my dick down her throat. After several seconds deep-throating me, she finally pulled back with a gasp of air and a guttural cough that was half wretch. Looking up at me with strings of spit still connecting my cock to her mouth, she smiled wickedly, winked, and proceeded to thrust her head back down my length. She did not go as deep this time but began to run her mouth down as far as she could go, hold it there for a split second, then slowly run her lips back up, keeping my head inside her mouth and working the swollen and sensitive flesh with her tongue before pushing back down again. She began to form a rhythmic pattern, up and down with brief pauses at the bottom and top. Every time she slid her head down my cock she was pushing it as far as she could possibly get it, forcing my head just a little deeper each time, occasionally gagging and having to pull off for a breath only to immediately go back down again, deeper and deeper. The thought suddenly occurred to me that she wasn't blowing me, she was actually throat-fucking herself with my dick. I could feel my head swelling with the sensation, the excitement of what she was doing was making approach orgasm faster than I had in years. I placed my hands on the side of her head (I have learned not to grab the back of her head) and matched her pace in and out. Janet stifled a small groan as I held her head, and reaching up with her hands, she placed them on mine and began to use my hands to push her head down, forcing my cock slowly deeper with each thrust. I caught on and began to match her pace in an out, applying gentle pressure and pushing my hips forward as my penis met resistance at the bottom of each thrust. Janet reached down with one hand and began to rub her pussy under her panties, making wet squishy sounds as she rubbed and fingered herself wildly. I could feel my orgasm approaching fast, my desperation rising as I held her head and forced my dick down her throat over and over. For her part, Janet began to moan between gags, rocking her hips back and forth, her orgasm was also imminent. I was excited by this, she was going to cum while giving me energetic oral sex. I could last no longer, the intense sensation of my cock swelling even further mixed with the gags, gasping breaths, and saliva running down onto her chest was simply too much.

Stewmeat
Stewmeat
52 Followers