Janet's First Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, Janet quickly reclined her seat back a little, pulled her sweater up around her neck and face, exposing herself from the waist to the neck and partially obscuring her face, leaving just her eyes exposed. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and began to run her hands up and down her torso, slowly dragging her fingertips over her skin, teasing her breasts and stomach. I instantly got even harder as I realized that this is exactly what she did in the changing room and rather than having to imagine it I was getting a live up close show reliving the moment. I bent down a little to see the truck driver through her window and seeing him still staring doggedly straight ahead I gave two quick beeps on my horn. He turned toward the car with an annoyed expression to see who was honking at him as he was driving along and I saw his expression go quickly from annoyance, to shock, and finally to the biggest smile I could possibly imagine on his face.

I told Janet, "He's watching, the show is yours."

Janet released a barely audible moan as she heard that, realizing that he was watching her, staring at her breasts and seeing her hands roaming all over touching herself. Her eyes were still shut tight but I could tell she became more excited when arched her back a little, stretching her torso and began to use her hands to squeeze her boobs together and play with her nipples, stretching them out lightly then letting them spring back. She ran her fingers up under the bunched up sweater, touching her neck and shoulders before letting her fingertips graze back down over her erect nipples and to the top of her tights. She rubbed around her waist then slid her hands under the fabric of her tights and onto her pussy, hands rubbing it slowly with her arms tight to her sides causing her boobs to squeeze together and up.

"Time is almost up," I warned her while glancing at the rearview mirror, "Traffic is coming up on us.

Keeping her hands inside her leggings and continuing to slowly rub her pussy she finally opened her eyes and looked directly at the driver, their eyes locked together and his smile appeared to be nearly breaking his face. She pulled one hand out, and quickly blew him a kiss as I began accelerating forward and past the truck.

As soon as we were clear Janet began rubbing her pussy faster with her left hand while rolling her right nipple between the thumb and forefinger of her right. "Oh God that was Sooo hot!" she exclaimed glancing over to see the stupid smile on my face and bulge painfully obvious in my jeans.

Her eyes rolled back and closed as she masturbated, a heavy moan escaping her lips as her ecstasy built. I was a little surprised as I expected that she would be aroused from flashing but I did not expect her to be so excited that she would have to immediately masturbate in the car. Her left hand quickened its pace on her clit and her legs began to shake in their telltale way when her orgasm was impending. She came suddenly and violently with a howl of pleasure and violent orgasmic spasms of her legs and stomach thrashing her around on the seat, her left hand still stoking her clit and right still keeping its death grip on her nipple, both locked in place with uncontrollable lust.

The sudden honk of an air horn surprised us both and caused her whole body to jump. Looking up we realized that while she had been masturbating I had been distracted by watching Janet and had begun to pass another truck, and this driver was far more attentive to his surroundings than the last one. Having had the privilege of seeing the last part of her explosive orgasm, her shirt still up around her neck and her hands working her body over like a skilled maestro seeking release he had honked his horn in appreciation. I was momentarily worried that I had let that him see her without either of our knowledge and that she might be upset but my worries were quickly dispelled and replaced by shock when she grabbed the door handle with her right hand and pulling her left hand from her pussy, she grabbed the waistband of her leggings and lifting her hips slightly, ripped them down to her knees. I slowed slightly in order to momentarily match the speed of the truck as I watched Janet in fascination as she looked the new truck driver directly in the eyes and her legs began their pre-orgasmic shake and tremble again. Using the fingers of her left hand she rubbed her pussy with a vengeance, intent on cumming for the new audience. Mere seconds after rubbing herself to a frantic orgasm, she was stretched out, her swollen pussy and breasts totally exposed to a random truck driver and about to cum again to please her new audience. The sheer excitement was driving her body forward towards climax. She muttered a guttural "OH GOD" between ragged breaths while holding eye contact with the driver as she went over the edge a second time in seconds. Her whole body shook and contracted, her orgasm taking total control, her body totally exposed as she came for him. Her muscles contracted rhythmically under her now sweat glistened skin, legs shaking and hips thrusting forward and back off the seat. Seeing the final shakes and twitches as she came back down to reality and hearing a beep of a car behind me annoyed at our car blocking the left lane while matching the slower speed of a tractor trailer, I realized now would be a good time for us to make a smooth escape. I accelerated past the truck to a another thankful 'Toot Toot' of his air horn and changed lanes to the right allowing the other cars to move past me, one driver flipping me off out of annoyance, totally oblivious to what had just transpired in front of him. Janet was half comatose in the passenger seat, still reclined with her breasts exposed and gently riding the last waves of her orgasm flowing through her body. I took the next exit and was turning into a mall parking lot as she began to recover, adjusting her seat upright again and pulling her sweater back down over her tits. In the last 2 minutes she had exposed herself and given an erotic show to 2 truckers and had two rapid-fire orgasms that had rocked her body to its core, one of which was spontaneous without any physical touch at all. Her breathing was still ragged and spasms still occasionally shook her body as I pulled into a parking spot in a secluded corner of the lot and stopped the car.

"Well, that escalated quickly." I observed quietly, still trying to process everything that had happened in the last 5 minutes.

"I..... I'm.... Oh God that was amazing." Janet breathlessly mutterd, still trying to calm down. "I'm not even sure how that just happened."

We sat for a few more minutes in relative quiet before she turned to look at me, her eyes once again bright and glinting in the sunlight. She glanced down at my crotch and noticed my erection still straining at my jeans. Smiling she began to rub my length through the denim, a growing look of naughtiness on her face.

"What say we let this guy out for a little fun too, I'd hate to be the only one enjoying myself today." She cooed in my ear.

Reaching with both hands she unzipped my jeans and worked my dick out through my boxers, my head wet with pre-cum. She began to stroke the shaft up and down slowly, alternating short and long strokes, engorging it even further and making me rock hard.

"I'd say I'm not the only one who enjoys me flashing people..." She purred, eyes locked on the purple head straining up at her.

I glanced around, worried about the public location, but seeing nobody in the immediate vicinity I relaxed back and let her hands rub up and down, causing sparks of pleasure to fire through my body. Licking her lips, she suddenly dove her head down, swallowing my length in one big gulp, holding it there for a second then pulling back and swirling her tongue around the head. I groaned in sudden pleasure, never one to cum too fast, but feeling the events of today and the erotic live porn I had just watched relive itself in my mind and build quickly within me. Janet began to piston her head up and down on my cock, not deep enough to gag, but as fast and as deep as she could keep up with. I gripped the sides of the seat, realizing that I was going to cum way faster than I normally do and began to buck my hips with the pleasure from her warm mouth working me over faster and faster. I was getting close to cumming, my breath coming in ragged gulps when she suddenly stopped mere seconds before my release. I groaned with frustration. Maneuvering back into the passenger seat, she kicked off her tennis shoes and swiftly pulled her leggings down her legs and off completely, dropping them onto the passenger floorboard. Turning around, she swung her right leg over me and wedged it between my leg and the driver's door. Reaching down she pulled up on the recline lever on my seat and laid me back so I was as close to horizontal as the seat would allow. Carefully placing her left leg between my right leg and the center console she adjusted herself around until the throbbing head of my cock lined up with her pussy and slowly sank down, driving my full length deeply inside of her. She was so unbelievably wet that almost immediately I could feel small rivulets of liquid running down my balls. Lifting herself up until I was halfway out, she dropped back down fully, desperately trying to jam my cock just as far inside of her as she could possibly get it to reach. I groaned again, this time with pleasure rather than frustration as she set up a slow rhythmic up and down cycle, riding my cock, milking me with her throbbing pussy. Each time she dropped down she would rock her hips around, rubbing her clit on my stomach and swirling me around inside of her, forcing more wetness out of her sopping vagina. She started to pick up speed, increasing her pace bouncing up and down on my cock, her hands on my shoulders and grunting every time she bottomed me out deep against her cervix. I could feel her legs start to shake again and her vagina tightened around me, she was getting close to yet another orgasm. Suddenly she lifted her arms and pulled the sweater off over her head and tossed it down by her leggings on the floor. She was now nude and totally exposed in a public parking lot in broad daylight and I realized that anyone within eyeshot would easily be able to see her naked body bouncing up and down on my cock. I panicked for a second imagining criminal charges and started to lift her off but she stopped me by mouthing that she was watching for people. Laid all the way back the way I was with her riding me like her own inflatable sex toy there was no possible way for me to see anything outside of the car so I had to trust her desire to stay out of jail. Janet became a wild woman, sliding up and down on my cock, trying to drive me deeper inside with every thrust, her titties bouncing, erect nipples pointing at my face. Her eyes rolled back and she let loose with a primal scream to accompany the familiar shaking of her legs as she started to cum yet again. Her pussy clamped spasmodically around my the length of my cock, trying to milk my cum out. She became completely lost in the throes of yet another public orgasm. The sight her face and pulsations of her body and exposed breasts became too much for me to stand, I felt the pressure welling up inside of me, uncontrollable. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her down hard, burying my cock deep inside of her and exploded into my own orgasm. Janet continued to cum to the feeling of my shooting load after load deep inside of her, my dick pulsating powerfully with each contraction. Pulling her body down towards my face, I sucked a nipple into my mouth harshly to muffle my own grunts as I continued to fill her with cum and our bodies melded into a writhing mass of jerking flesh as we both sought to use the other's body to maximize our own pleasure. After a minute of tangled bliss, we both came down form the ecstatic high and began to relax, our harsh breathing tapered slowly off to a more relaxed quiet after the storm.

Slowly we regained our senses, and realizing that she was still nude, exposed, and sweaty in a car in a public lot on a weekend, she rolled off of me and back onto the passenger seat to collect her clothes. Reaching down and grabbing her top she sat back up and looking out the windshield, froze in fear, eyes wide and not moving. Noticing her look, I popped my seat back up to a sitting position, my slowly softening cock still leaking a little cum onto my pants and underwear and followed her gaze. Standing in front of the car about 12 feet away was an old man, perhaps 80 years who was standing with the help of a cane              and he was staring right at us, smiling. Not sure what to do, I looked at him and waved. He glanced at me still smiling, then turned his attention back to my naked wife's still exposed tits as she sat holding her top in her hand, breasts exposed and staring at him.

The old man announced in as strong a voice as he could manage, "Nice Tits, Hunny!!", then he gave us a thumbs up and turned shaking his head and began to slowly walk across the parking lot towards the mall.

We both sat frozen in confusion for a few seconds, then burst out into laughter. We laughed until we had tears coming from our eyes. As Janet got herself dressed again for the ride home we took turns looking at each other and announcing "Nice Tits, Hunny!" back and forth. For years to come we would find ourselves doing an impression of that wonderful old man whenever there was an awkward pause in the conversation or we got caught doing something naughty in public.