Janet's Tongue Ch. 03

Story Info
Janet comes under Roxanne's tutelage.
3.3k words
4.47
7.2k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When was the last time you had sex?" Cat asked.

Janet shrugged as she thought about the question, "I...I've never had sex before."

"You've never had sex. Ever."

Janet shook her head.

"No guy ever put his cock inside your pussy?" Margritte inquired.

Janet lowered her head and shook it - embarrassed at how she had to answer the question.

"Not even oral sex? You've never been licked?"

"No."

"How about you? Have you ever licked somebody else? Wrapped your lips around a cock even for a second or licked a girl's pussy?"

"Uh-uh," Janet said shaking her head again.

"So you're still a virgin?" Cat asked.

Janet nodded, "Is that a problem?"

"Janet, why are you still - untouched? Don't you like sex?

"I don't know. I've never had the opportunity to have sex. Although I'm legal, I'm tiny and men seem to look at me and think I'm jailbait. And - and I'm too timid to initiate - you know."

"Do you masturbate often?" Margritte asked.

"Well, I do - because it warms my body."

"How often?"

"I don't know." Janet shrugged, "When I'm cold. I have no heat in my apartment. It was turned off."

Margritte grimaced and went back into her office and closed the door. "Don't worry. Margritte was only asking out of curiosity." Cat said.

Margritte went back to her desk and pushed the hold button again to resume her conversation.

"Olivia, still there?"

"I'm still here," Olivia said from the other end with a distinct southern accent.

"Not only is our candidate clean, she's as pure as melted snow into a mountain stream."

"You mean..?"

"Um-hmm. Untouched. Untainted. Fresh. Pure. Non-GMO. 100% organic."

"I see. That also means awkward and inexperienced. Look, I'm not a man looking to plant his flagpole into freshly fertile soil and tromp around smugly claiming to be first on the scene."

"And I am not implying that, Olivia. What I am saying is that she's pure. Her mind is fresh and untainted. She has had no experience at all. Her first experience will be with you. She's completely moldable to your liking."

There was silence for a minute or so. Margritte knew she struck a chord, and Olivia was mulling the thought over.

"What's the damage?" Olivia asked.

Margritte smiled knowing she had convinced Olivia but still thought about how much pay she could get for Janet - as Olivia wasn't in the bag yet.

"25% above the standard fee. As usual, pay her directly. We want nothing out of this - transaction - just your good will."

"Fifteen."

"Twenty."

"She better be worth it."

"I think you'll be more than pleased."

"You'll regret it if I'm not."

"So, when and where?" Margritte said.

"The cottage house at 5 pm."

"She'll be there. Thank you, Olivia."

"All in due time. Bye."

Margritte disconnected the call and buzzed Roxanne asking Cat and Janet to come into her office. After a few moments, they both came in and closed the door behind them.

Janet sat down as Cat sat on the corner of the desk. "So what's the news?" Cat asked.

"It's all set. This evening at 5 o'clock. Here is the address." Margritte said and passed a post-it note over to Janet.

"This is kind of far, isn't it?"

"Is that a problem? I told you we'd pay your transportation."

"No. I mean yes - uh - I mean no, it's not a problem."

"Good. Now the person you'll be meeting is Olivia Marchant, She can be quite particular and demanding. Do your best to be accommodating, but not obsequiously so. You're not a hooker or a sub. Don't act like one." Margritte said.

"She? I'm to be with another woman?"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"I'm supposed to have sex with her? She's expecting to have sex with me? Is that right?"

"Yes, and yes," Margritte said.

Janet looked over at Cat - worried, and then cast her eyes downward.

"What's the matter?" Margritte said growing impatient.

"Nothing. Nothing." Janet said, feeling like her stomach just fell on the floor.

Margritte looked at Cat - concerned. Both knew they were relying on an inexperienced naif going out on her first placement. Should a bad experience happen, not only would they lose their client, but a handful of others as well - not to mention potential clients.

"You're obviously worried about something." Cat said putting a hand on her knee, "We're here for you."

Janet smiled weakly, "I'm just nervous. I've never done this before. Not ever. And I've never even thought of being with another woman."

"Well, the first thing, being nervous is a good sign. It means you're concerned about your performance and not screwing up. As for the other thing, perhaps we can be of some assistance." Margritte said.

Margritte called Roxanne to come in, and Janet knew immediately what her presence was for.

"No. I can't. I can't do this right here. Right in front of both of you."

"Why not? It is very much a possibility of something expected of you at some point. You may be asked to perform with another woman present.

Roxanne entered, "You called, Miss Margritte?"

"Yes, Janet needs to practice eating pussy. Would you mind?"

"Of course not." She said and sat on the chaise. She spread her legs open with both feet propped up on the seat - lifting her ruffled skirt up - uncovering her naked genitals.

Janet looked at Roxanne who had a blank expression on her face even though she sat there with her pussy openly exposed.

"Go ahead, Janet. You can do it." Cat said.

"But then I won't be - virgin - anymore."

"We won't tell if you don't."

Janet reluctantly stood, walked over to Roxanne and knelt down in front of her. She glanced at Roxanne nervously who returned a reassuring nod back to her. She looked over at the two women and saw they were watching and evaluating her.

Janet looked down at Roxanne's pussy. It was clean and fully exposed - her labia parted slightly with a bit of moisture between them. Roxanne pulled her labia open, her bright pink vestibule ready for whatever Janet would be able to do.

Janet looked at Roxanne again who winked and nodded to remind Janet that she was under pressure to perform in front of Margritte and Cat.

"I have to lick her vagina." Janet thought, "I have to get over my reticence."

Janet moved closer and took a deep breath. She was about four inches away when she slipped her rigid tongue out of her mouth slowly moving closer and closer to Roxanne's pussy. She closed her eyes and placed the tip of her tongue between Roxanne's labia. It was warm but with no significant taste other than moist skin, yet the thought of what she was licking created extreme anxiety

Janet tried to push that thought out of her mind and just do what she was told to do. Her tongue slipped down into Roxanne's pussy opening and zinged her taste buds with the sharp tang of her bodily fluids. She pulled away and silently retched - trying to hide her face from Roxanne and the two women, but she heard the sighs of disappointment from Cat and Margritte.

"I-I'm sorry." she said trying to contain her gagging, "I felt something in my throat."

"Thank you, Roxy. That'll be all for now." Cat said.

Roxanne closed her legs and lowered her skirt while Janet composed herself wiping the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault. I didn't know what to expect." Janet said, but Roxanne just gave her a reassuring smile.

"So, tell me about what you felt?" Margritte said.

"I just felt overwhelmed for a second. I'm sorry."

"Were you disgusted at what you were doing?" Cat said.

"A little."

"What disgusted you?"

"Well...I don't have anything against Roxy, but my tongue was right where she pees from."

"Was that the only thing?" Cat said.

"Yeah. I guess so."

"When you masturbate, what do you fantasize about?" Margritte said.

"Fantasize? I don't know. Being with a guy."

"A guy fucking you?" Margritte said.

"Yes."

"Does he lick you?"

"Sometimes." Janet shrugged.

"Do you suck on his cock?"

"No. I couldn't do that either."

"So it's okay for a guy to lick your pussy, but you don't suck his cock because you don't like the idea of putting your tongue where he pees," Margritte said.

Janet lowered her head.

"Give her a break, Margritte. I mean, she is a novice after all. You can't expect her to go from pure innocence to wicked deviance in a heartbeat." Cat said.

"Eating pussy is hardly being a deviant let alone wicked."

"Maybe so, but her reaction is well within the norm. Give her some space. She's inexperienced, but as she said," Cat said looking over at Janet with a smile, "she's a quick learner, right?"

Janet nodded with a weak smile.

Margritte looked at the clock on the wall, "It's around 10 a.m. right now. Her appointment is at 5. Given an hour to get ready and probably an hour or so to get there, so that means she's got about 5 hours to learn how to eat pussy. So, my dear, do you think you can do this?"

It was a hard decision. It was the only source of income she could find in months, yet it was a job that she might not be able to perform. Not only were the women relying on her to perform respectably, but it was her last straw. "I can, I can do it." she said with conviction.

"Okay." Margritte said with a smile, "Let's get started."

Cat took Janet into her office while Roxanne went into Margritte's.

"Roxy, I know there isn't a lot of time, but you have to give that girl the crash course," Margritte said standing close to Roxanne. Her hand groped Roxanne's pussy under her skirt feeling the outer texture and pushing her fingers to feel her inner velvety texture as well.

"Yes, Miss Margritte."

"Get her acclimated to the taste of pussy. She can't be gagging or reticent near a client's pussy."

"Yes, Miss Margritte."

"Don't worry about her being eaten. I think she can handle that on her own. Focus on her being the eater. Work on her technique. Suave and smooth. Sweet and tender."

"I understand, Miss Margritte."

"Go back to her place. She should feel more comfortable in her own surroundings, but make sure she has plenty of time to arrive at the appointed time. And when you're all done, come back and let us know how it all went."

"Yes, Miss Margritte."

"Okay," she said raising her hand and sucking on her wet fingers, "Git'er done."

"Yes, Miss Margritte," Roxanne said with a smile.

"So, Janet. Roxy is going to assist you with the things you're going to need to know. Is that okay with you?" Cat asked.

Janet nodded.

"Don't worry about what just happened. It's in the past now. Listen to Roxy. Take in as much as you can up here." She said tapping Janet's head with her finger, "But let it come out from here." she said tapping at her heart.

"Okay."

"I do think you are a quick learner. You're bright and you're hungry. Literally and figuratively." Cat said, grinning. "Let me tell you something about Olivia. She's a very smart and self assured lady. In other words, demanding. Of course, it is expected by her - and us - for you to be obedient to her needs. You'll be her companion but sometimes you'll have to be subservient to her wishes. However, that doesn't mean act like her slave. Be yourself. Push back if you can. I think she'll respect you more because of it."

"How will I know when?"

"You'll just have to play it by ear, love."

"Okay."

"All right. Now there's no time to waste. You have some training to do." Cat said and rose from her chair.

They reconvened in the waiting room where Margritte and Roxanne were.

"Are you good?" Margritte asked.

"She's good," Cat said giving Janet a comforting pat on the shoulder.

"Shall we, Miss Janet?" Roxanne said.

Janet looked at the women giving her encouraging smiles and smiled back as confident as she could and proceeded out of the suite. Roxanne followed along and Janet glanced back at her.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I'm causing you," Janet said.

"It's no trouble at all, Miss Janet. I'm pleased to help you."

"You can just call me Janet."

"And you can call me Roxy, Miss Janet," she said with a smile and pushed the down button on the elevator. "Which level are you parked on, Miss Janet?"

"Oh. I didn't drive. I walked. I can't afford gas for my car.

"Oh. Mind if I drive then, Miss Janet?"

"Yes - I mean no. I mean I don't mind. Sure. Thanks."

***

As they rode the elevator alone, Janet glanced at Roxanne's reflection in the shiny metal door. She looked like any well-dressed businesswoman, but her short ruffled skirt was much sexier than the average woman's. The added knowledge that Roxanne wasn't wearing anything underneath her skirt actually made Janet feel a bit uncomfortable even though Roxanne looked completely unfazed.

"Roxy?"

"Yes, Miss Janet?"

"Um...do you ever wear panties?"

Roxanne smirked and looked at Janet slyly putting her manicured fingers to her chin, "Only if you want me to, Miss Janet?"

"No...I mean yes...I mean...if you want to, it's okay with me."

"Thank you, Miss Janet. I'll consider it." She said as the elevator chimed and stopped at the second parking level.

They exited the elevator and Janet followed Roxanne. After passing a few rows, the lights blinked on a car. Roxanne stopped and opened the driver's door of a red Audi S5.

"Wow. You have a really nice car."

"Thank you, Miss Janet. It's my only lover." She said and stepped in.

Janet opened her door and entered - sitting on black leather seats. The interior was as clean as if it was brand new from the factory. It still had a faint new car smell. As Janet admired the interior, Roxanne said, "Would you mind if I showed you something, Miss Janet?"

"Oh. Sure. I mean no, I don't mind."

Roxanne closed the door and lifted her right leg over into Janet's footwell and scooted her body over the console. She lifted her body - holding her skirt up for Janet to see her nakedness - hovering her pussy over the customized stick-shift before lowering herself onto it. She sat lower applying a little more downforce until the knob disappeared into her body. She let out a relieving sigh and then looked over at Janet who wore a wide-eyed look of shock.

"My Audi likes being fucked once in a while," Roxanne said happily bobbing up and down.

"O-Oh. I see."

Roxanne pulled herself off slowly leaving the polished stick-shift glistening with her juices. She sat back down on the driver's seat and looked over at Janet still looking a bit taken aback by what just happened.

"The leather is also easier to clean, you know what I mean, Miss Janet?"

"Yes. I know." Janet said.

"Please have a taste, Miss Janet."

"Oh. No, thank you."

"That wasn't a request, Miss Janet."

Janet looked at Roxy smiling, but nodding in expectation. She looked back at the wet stick shift and leaned forward and opened her mouth wide.

"You don't have to take the whole thing in your mouth, Miss Janet. You can just lick it like a lollipop." Roxanne said smiling.

Janet closed her mouth and stuck her tongue out and placed it on the knob. She dragged her tongue gliding it up on the smooth polished knob gathering Roxanne's juices along the way. She closed her mouth and tasted the pungent juices from Roxanne's pussy and shuddered and felt her skin crawl.

"Do I taste that bad, Miss Janet?"

Janet thought about the taste rather than where it originated from. As she thought about it, it tasted like some unripened fruit with a dash of salt.

"No. It's not you."

"Good. Then if you please, Miss Janet, lick the stick clean."

Again, the words were spoken pleasantly, but with meaning and Janet knew it. She stuck out her tongue and went right at it licking the knob clean. She didn't flinch this time or have a skin-crawling experience. She knew she had to and was expected to do it and the taste, regardless of the source, wasn't unpleasant. Once she had licked it clean, she sat back up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and smiled at Roxanne. "Done."

"I knew you could do it, Miss Janet," Roxanne said and leaned over and kissed Janet on the lips. "I couldn't help but notice how long and prehensile your tongue is. You were certainly gifted, Miss Janet."

Roxanne began to put on her seatbelt when she suddenly stopped and looked at Janet, "You're not wearing panties either, are you, Miss Janet?"

"It's only because I don't have any."

Roxanne smiled and sat back in her seat, "Miss Janet, please fuck my Audi."

"What? Right here? Right now? Roxy, I don't think..."

"That wasn't a request, Miss Janet."

"That's part of the training?"

Roxanne nodded - smiling.

Janet reluctantly lifted her left leg up and over the console and hiked her dress up. She hovered over the stick-shift just like Roxanne did, but she bumped and squirmed a bit on the knob.

"Roxy, how did you do it so easily?" Janet said growing frustrated.

"Feel it with your lips, Miss Janet. Start from the front of the knob and slip it in from front to back. The knob front sticks out a bit and rubs one's G-spot."

"What's a G spot?" Asked Janet.

Roxy refrained from rolling her eyes. "There's so much about sex that I'll have to teach you. Now, be careful, try to get the knob inside you without breaking your hymen. I'd rather not have blood all over my lover."

"Ohhh..." Janet said more worried than pleasured, "I think it's in."

She grimaced and moaned and groaned in pain and discomfort while Roxanne dipped her hand under her own skirt and found her pussy.

"Ohhh...how do you do this? It's so big." Janet said, but she was completely missing the mark and the stick-shift did not penetrate her at all.

"Have you broken your hymen yet, Miss Janet?"

"I don't think so, no." she said still trying to insert the stick shift inside her vagina"

You can get off now, Miss Janet."

"Unnnggh...I'm trying."

Roxanne laughed, "No. I meant you can sit back down now, Miss Janet."

Janet removed herself carefully - still moaning and grimacing until she was finally off and sat back down trying to catch her breath.

"That wasn't so bad, was it, Miss Janet?"

"I don't know." She said with a shrug and noticed what Roxanne was doing. She was masturbating under her skirt.

"Can we go now?"

"Yes, Miss Janet." She said and pulled her hand from under her skirt, "Please suckle my fingers, Miss Janet."

This time, Janet didn't hesitate for a moment and grabbed Roxanne's hand and took her two wet fingers into her mouth. Her tongue stroked up and down Roxanne's fingers including the web in between. When she pulled her fingers out of her mouth, she made a very loud slurping sound before wiping the spittle from her lips.

"Cat was right. You are a quick learner, Miss Janet."

Janet smiled, "Thank you. You're so patient."

"It's my pleasure, Miss Janet." She said - turned on the engine and drove out of the parking garage.

It took only 15 minutes until they arrived at Janet's place, but as corporate as downtown was, it quickly turned into a blighted residential neighborhood.

"Well, here we are," Janet said more embarrassed than cheerful.

================