Janet's Tongue Ch. 04

Story Info
Janet has a lesson in pleasing a woman.
3.1k words
4.54
11k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exited the car and walked into the common area of the apartment complex. It was run down with cracks in the pavement and weeds in abundance. The walls were dirty having not been painted in years - as well as having some kind of odor that smelled like a mixture of urine, dirt, trash, mold, and grease. Standing at the entrance of her apartment, Janet rummaged to get her keys when the cackle of her landlady came from behind them.

"Where's my rent money? I'm going to kick you out today if you don't pay up."

"I'll have your rent money and the late fee very soon, okay?" Janet said annoyed.

"You keep saying that and the days keep passing. I'm going to file your eviction today."

"Okay. Whatever." Janet said.

"How much do you owe, Miss Janet?" Roxanne said.

"A month and a late fee."

"Excuse me, Ma'am. How much does she owe for her rent and late fee?"

"$800 for the month and $50 for being late."

Roxanne pulled her checkbook and a pen from her Prada purse. She wrote down the dollar amount and wrote: 'Janet's rent and late fee' on the memo. She signed it leaving the payee line blank.

"Here is her rent and her late fee. Now fuck off."

The old lady took the check grudgingly, "I'm telling you now if she's late again, I'm going to file the eviction right away."

"Then do it! She's not going to live in this rat's nest much longer." Roxanne said.

Her anger was as crisp as the morning air. Not only could Janet feel it, her landlady definitely felt it as she stood there silenced.

Roxy continued, "It'll just cost you more money for nothing. Now shut the fuck up, and leave us the fuck alone!"

The landlady sneered and walked off without saying another word.

Janet opened the door, "Roxy?" she asked.

Roxanne turned and her anger drained from her face back into her pleasant self and stepped into Janet's apartment.

"I'm sorry, Miss Janet," Roxy explained, "I hate it when people aren't nice to you. I feel like I should ... - never mind."

Janet closed the door behind them and the apartment grew dark with only the light from the unopened curtains.

"Thank you, Roxy, for paying and for telling her where to go."

Roxanne was looking over the apartment noticing the scant furniture and the chill in the air before turning back to Janet.

"You're welcome, Miss Janet. She deserved it, Anyway, I don't like you being treated bad."

"Yeah. I wish I could've told her off the way you did."

"You will, Miss Janet," Roxanne said smiling.

"I'm sorry. I would offer you something, but I have nothing to offer." Janet said.

"That's okay, Miss Janet. We don't have a lot of time anyway. We don't want any distractions."

"So what should we do first?"

Roxanne placed her purse down on the clean window ledge and then walked into the bedroom. Janet followed along and saw Roxanne drawing the curtains closed. The room was dim, but not completely dark as they could still see each other clearly. Roxanne stepped over to the foot of the bed looking at it and then over to Janet, "Take my clothes off, Miss Janet."

"That's not a request, is it?" Janet said smiling.

"You are a quick learner, Miss Janet."

They both shared a laugh and Janet stepped close to Roxanne and began unbuttoning her blouse. Once it was completely undone, she looked at Roxanne's white lacy bra and blushed. Janet had no need for a bra. Embarrassed, she looked up at Roxanne still smiling back at her and reached around to unclasp the bra. Gently, she pulled the straps from Roxanne's shoulders and then down her arms causing her to feel her warm breasts embracing the cool air of the apartment.

"I've seen you partially naked before, but I still feel so nervous," Janet said, blushing.

Roxanne could see what the other two women saw in Janet. When she stepped into the office the other day, she looked like any face in the crowd, but just a bit of grooming made her look very desirable and wanted. She enjoyed sucking on Janet's nipples. She had sucked tits before, but she really enjoyed sucking Janet's large pink nipples. She would've kept going for hours if her boss lady had let her.

She even enjoyed the lashing she took on her ass. They were uncontrolled and hard whips, but there was a primal uncivilized allure to it. There was no question at all that Janet didn't look like a typical domme, but could she be one? "Why not?" Roxanne thought. "She's tiny and meek with a mouse of a voice, but if she has the heart of a domme, it makes her all the more alluring.

"You smell as pretty as you look," Janet said.

"Does that turn you on, Miss Janet?"

Janet said nothing, but her blushing grin was the only answer needed. She knelt down trying to hide her expression and unzipped Roxanne's skirt and brought it down her smooth legs letting Roxanne step out from underneath.

"Your shoes too?"

Roxanne nodded.

She started with the left foot unstrapping the buckle above her ankle before lifting her foot and slipping it off her heel and then off her toes. For the other heel, she bent over and leaned her head in and took the strap with her teeth and tugged on it to loosen the buckle.

It was more playful than it was sexy, but Roxanne was amused at the attempt. Since Janet hadn't been prompted, it showed her heart was in it at the very least. She managed to undo the buckle and slip the heel off the other foot and then rose back to her feet.

"Now please take off your clothes, Miss Janet."

Janet began unbuttoning her dress and looked over at Roxanne. She was focused on each button being undone with anticipation. "You want to see me naked, don't you?"

Roxanne dragged the tip of her tongue slowly across her top teeth and finished with a smile. Janet shook her head with incredulous wonder at how simple the act that Roxanne did express so much sexuality. Janet did the same, but instead of eliciting a seductive allure, it looked like she was checking for food stuck between her teeth, which made Roxanne laugh.

"That wasn't supposed to be funny. How am I supposed to look the way you look?"

"Please don't be frustrated, Miss Janet. You're doing very well. Trust yourself. Love yourself, and then your aura will shine onto everybody around you."

"How do I do that?"

"Like this, Miss Janet." Roxanne stood up and guided Janet over to the mirrored closet door.

She finished undoing Janet's dress and peeled it off her shoulders letting it drop to the floor. Roxanne stood behind her admiring what Janet had to offer. Janet looked at herself - shy and coy as her body language clearly showed.

"You look quite different from the way you did yesterday, right, Miss Janet?"

"Uh-huh."

"A lot better or just a little better?"

"A lot."

"Enough to say that you're pretty to look at, Miss Janet?"

She thought about it for a moment, but the shyness was beginning to fade away as her body began to relax. Maybe part of it was because she was becoming comfortable at being naked in front of Roxanne, but there was a part that she was simply becoming comfortable with herself.

"I guess so."

"Tell me what you see, Miss Janet."

She looked at herself in the mirror. The first thing was her height. She was short and definitely below average height. Then she noticed her breasts and how small they were. Everyone loves the busty look, and she didn't have that, she thought. Then she looked at her face. It looked plain compared to Roxanne's. She felt it was bland and generic and devoid of any allure.

"I see a short girl with no breasts and a plain face," Janet said.

Roxanne smiled amused but with warm eyes and gave Janet's body a consoling hug, "So that's how you see yourself. You are much more than that, Miss Janet."

"Am I? I'm flat broke. I can't get a job. I have no friends. I have no family. I've got nothing."

"And yet, here you are."

"What? Standing naked in my bedroom?"

"And how did you get here standing naked in your bedroom with me, Miss Janet? Was it for feeling sorry for yourself, or was it because you walked into our office asking for a job that you had no experience in - believing in your own abilities?"

Roxanne looked at Janet's reflection and began rubbing Janet's nipples between her thumb and forefingers, "That's right, Miss Janet. You're here because you didn't give up, and you were confident in your abilities and open-minded to going outside your own comfort limits."

"That's be-" Janet began speaking until Roxanne cut her off.

"I know, it's because you're at the end of your rope, and you feel you have no other choice in life, but you do. We always do. I'm sure you've looked into assistance programs and you could've done that, but you didn't. You kept on looking for a job. And when Cat and Margritte told you what kind of job it was, you still didn't back down."

Roxanne lowered her head next to Janet's and they both focused their attention on Janet's face in the mirror, "That's who you are, Miss Janet. Yes, you're short - just adorably petite with dainty ballerina legs and your small, perky breasts. You've got a job now. You've got a friend if you let me be your friend, Miss Janet. You've got family if you allow Cat and Margritte to take care of you, and they will. And you don't just have 'nothing', Miss Janet. You have spirit. You have fire. You have strength."

Janet felt strange as if she were not herself with all the things Roxanne said bouncing around in her head. It was true, she had looked into assistance programs, which she knew she would have qualified for had she submitted a claim, but it was more because of her optimism than laziness that she chose not to file a claim. She looked back at all the hours browsing the internet for jobs - in the corner of the Starbucks. It amounted to days on end and yet, at the start of each day she remembered that she was always sincerely hopeful. She turned to look at Roxanne astonished.

"You saw all that in me?"

"I did, because it's you, Miss Janet." Roxanne said with a warm smile, "Now, look at yourself now," she said turning Janet back to her reflection in the mirror, "Can you see what I see now?"

Janet smiled misty-eyed. Her shoulders were relaxed. Her arms were at her sides. Her body was naked, but for once in who knows how long, she felt happy. She wiped her eyes smiling at Roxanne, "Now what do I need to do?"

Roxanne smiled and made herself comfortable on the bed with her legs parted in a very unsubtle way, "You're a quick learner, Miss Janet. I think you'll know what to do."

Janet smiled and knelt between Roxanne's legs looking at her glistening pussy, flushed and glowing bright pink. She stuck her tongue out and dragged it across Roxanne's pussy making her gasp and then giggle. She went on licking Roxy's labia and licking her hood as it pulled back and thrilled Roxanne's clit. Every time Janet went back to her clit, Roxanne panted and moaned in pleasure.

Janet was a woman, after all, and she knew her own body quite well, and what made her feel good as opposed to what didn't. She brought her hand up and held Roxy's hood back exposing the taut, pointed clit, and began licking it over and over with the tip of her tongue. Roxanne began to breathe heavily, moaning and sighing constantly with her eyes pressed shut.

Janet knew she was sexually pleasuring another woman and her mouth and tongue were on another woman's genitalia. Even though she had never had any thoughts or desires of anything lesbian, she was aware that she was having lesbian sex, there were no negative thoughts in her head. There was nothing deviant about it. There was nothing disgusting about it. She was simply pleasuring a woman sexually. If there was anything that was strange, it was the fact that she felt aroused in the midst of Roxanne's throes of pleasure and brought one hand down between her own legs and began stroking herself in unison.

"Huuhh....huhhh...huuhhh...." Roxanne's panting grew quicker.

Janet took in the pleasure from Roxanne's face - taking it all in knowing that she was the one giving the pleasure. She sensed Roxy was close - feeling the trembling all over her body and hearing the cues from her labored breathing.

"AAuughh...aaaugghh..."

Roxanne's body convulsed violently with a moan that had the sound trapped in the back of her throat. She mouthed something out of breath and then released herself all at once.

"AAaaaaaauuugghhhhhhhhh....."

Janet felt Roxanne writhe in bliss. She swallowed the rest of Roxanne's vaginal fluids that were still in her mouth - it wasn't very much and it wasn't all that bad. Making the woman come didn't take too long and it didn't take too much effort. "This won't be as hard as I imagined." she thought. "I can do this. I'm not repulsed by eating pussy as I thought I'd be. I rather like it. I was in charge of this woman's body and her emotions. It was really a head trip~!"

After a few more moments, Roxanne regained her composure and sat up smiling at Janet, "That wasn't so difficult, was it, Miss Janet?"

"No." she said shaking her head with a smile, "It was pretty easy, and I actually enjoyed it."

"Do you think you can do it again, but this time, a tad more intimately?"

"More intimately?" Deflated, Janet thought, "I just gave her an orgasm. How could I make it any more intimate than it already was?" "I thought I was being intimate," Janet said.

"Giving somebody an orgasm is nice, but anybody could give a woman an orgasm. That bitch landlady of yours could lick someone the same way you did and give her an orgasm. I want to feel you fucking me in here." Roxanne said pointing to her heart, "And I want to know you're fucking me - up here." she said pointing to her head. "You have to make love to the whole woman - not just to her genitals.

Janet was puzzled as she had no clue about doing what Roxy asked, "How do I do that?"

"I can't tell you that because I'm not you, Miss Janet. That's something you'll have to discover on your own, but," Roxanne said, "you'll know it when you find it."

"Could you at least point me in the right direction?" Janet said with a shrug.

Roxanne sat up on the edge of the bed and patted it. Janet rose and sat down beside Roxanne who draped her arm around Janet's body.

"You are not a prostitute, so don't think like one. Your job is not to get a John or a Jane off and then you've done your job. You are hired as a companion. Although sex is an aspect of it, it isn't the only thing that is required or asked for." Roxanne said with a smile while Janet, dejectedly, tried to take in the information as best she could, but Roxanne could see there was a disconnect.

"Miss Janet, when somebody speaks to you, how do you answer? Do you answer as if you were somebody else, or do you answer as if you were you?"

"Me of course."

"Exactly. And when you're being intimate, you should do the same."

"So you're telling me to just be myself. Oh, and not just being mechanical. I see. I thought I was doing it right just by getting you to come."

"Yes. A prostitute only thinks about the job at hand. She would get the person off. Get paid. And leave. There's nothing personal. It's cold. There's nothing intimate about the exchange."

"Roxy, I understand everything you're saying. I get where you're coming from, but I don't know how to do what I'm supposed to do."

Roxanne took a deep breath and thought about it for a moment. She knew the answer, but trying to put a feeling into words was more difficult than it seemed to be.

"Be selfish," Roxanne said.

"Selfish?"

"Um-hmm. Don't think about pleasing a partner. Please her in a way that pleases you. If you do that, then you'll be giving pleasure in a way that gives you pleasure. If you do that, I think you'll be doing something that is much more personal, which will translate to something more meaningful. More intimate."

Roxanne could see Janet process everything she said to her. It seemed like she understood the meaning, but without any experience, Janet had nothing to draw any comparisons with.

Janet knew that Roxanne couldn't show her. This was a very personal and unique instance. She knew that, but without any memories to draw from, she was lost like a castaway on a deserted island. She looked at Roxanne and knew that she had the experience, but how could Roxy tell her what only she can know?

"Can you show me how you would be intimate to me?" Janet said.

"I can try, Miss Janet."

Roxanne held Janet close to her and slowly moved closer and tighter. She could see the nervousness in Janet's eyes and could feel that her heart was beating like a triphammer. She brought her hand to Janet's chin and lifted her face up and traced her finger over Janet's soft and supple lips. Roxanne felt the soft and slightly moist lip rub tenderly over the pad of her finger that sent a shock of eagerness into her own lips.

She did desire Janet personally. Was it because the office women subjected her to Janet? That definitely played some part in her feelings, but there was more. Her petite frame was cute. Her naïveté was strangely alluring as well, but if she had to say what attracted her the most, it would've been Janet's boldness. The boldness to come into the office that day and offer her services to the two women was impressive and admirable. All of this wrapped up in a cute little package that looked and sounded as meek as a lamb made her just that much more desirable.