All Comments on 'Janet's Tongue Ch. 03'

by kittenbritches

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wowzaa, it is getting good, cant wait for more

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Janet's economic disaster increased her desperation for economic recovery. How fortunate for her that Margaritt and Cat were able to capitalize on her naivete. Does stories like this a reality or is it just from an incredulous imagination by the author.

kittenbritcheskittenbritchesover 2 years agoAuthor

kaleonani,

I assume you're joking.

There are countless sex workers in the world who are in this situation. And pimps who are able to capitalize on their poverty. Then, there are the women who have been trafficked without having a say in their situation. Traffickers have taken advantage of them and turned them into sex slaves.

Where have you been hiding that you're not aware of these deplorable situations?

I tried to look into the mind of a woman in this situation to see her desperation and then, tried to help her accept her foray into prostitution by learning to change and actually enjoy her new found sexuality by confining it to only one client whom she admired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkittenbritches@kittenbritches
I live with a number of other women in a group we call our Fold. We refer to each other as Sisters. Although we have mainstream jobs or attend Uni, in our free time, we live a different lifestyle than most, i.e, in cabins in a state forest. We play B&D games; ergo, my stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES