All Comments on 'Janet's Tongue Ch. 05'

by kittenbritches

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks this story is fascinating please keep going as even without editing your stories are very readable. What ever though I wish you all the best, the end of this part really moved me.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

Your self editing and proofreading are exemplary and I, for one, am very much enjoying the story. Please do not get discouraged as the story is very well written and details a very interesting and intriguing storyline. I have rated it five star and hope to continue reading further installments and deriving even more pleasure from them. Thank you for all your efforts.

jrichard1953jrichard1953over 2 years ago

I am totally enjoying this story and how its developing. Looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a promising theme to this story and your writing is an enjoyable read. As a bit of a grammar fiend, I tend to walk away from poorly constructed work but yours meets my fairly high standards and I look forward to the next chapter.

kittenbritcheskittenbritchesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to post. While I appreciate all sincere comments from anonymous posters, I would like to know your sex, your sexual orientation, and a first name. Then, your comments would have so much more meaning to me. Thanx.

ChironomidChironomidover 2 years ago

You don't need an editor and are doing very well. It's a very good, original story, well written and with good pacing. I'm looking forward to the rest of it (hopefully many new episodes).

amritaloveramritaloverover 2 years ago

Great story. I like the premise and your writing is very good. I will keep checking back to see the next chapter. I trust you will find someone to help edit, though you have done well yourself. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am in total agreement with today's prior comments. Given the extensive dialogue in this episode, I think that you performed a splendid editing job on your own. The story is moving forward, and your characters are being flushed out and show promise of great development.

LoveliquorLoveliquorover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story very much. You write well and I appreciate that grammar and punctuation are important to you. I'm always mentally correcting writers on their errors. Like, "grinded" is not the past tense of "grind"!!! I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing you art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a straight male, but I find these types of emotional stories, even though lesbian romance/drama, and I feel like I can become attached to the characters which is a good thing, as it's something I like to do with my own romance stories, have a real weight to them and their worlds, but I hope you don't lose site of your end-goal with this series. It's very nice and It could be over in two chapters or ten if you wanted to continue this story and further expand on, and explore, her sexuality and her affections for women. Keep going with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello, I am a strait male 72 years old. I have really enjoyed your story so far. I don't think you really need an editor. Your story is very well written and is proceeding just fine. I am looking for a lot more chapters.

Thanks for your efforts,

Tom H.

wiredNtired786wiredNtired786over 2 years ago

Your story, your storytelling, hell even your rant at the end of the chapter was very intriguing. I haven’t read anything this interesting and masterful in quite awhile. Thank you for all of you for all of your hard work, I give it five stars.

NsfwavengerNsfwavengerover 2 years ago

Your editing is fine. Love the story.

My only suggestion is to make the chapters longer. These are too short and broken. A chapter should be a complete segment of the story. Stop breaking it up mid conversation. I think you’re trying to go for a cliff hanger feeling, but there are better places to do that.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6433 months ago

Thus story gets better as it processes! It was good in the first chapter and is getting better each subsequent chapter, really good!

As for the editing, you are doing a great job by yourself, so relax! The story is what we are reading and if people have an issue with the odd grammatical error or spelling mistake that their issue not yours..

Thank you for sharing this story with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkittenbritches@kittenbritches
I live with a number of other women in a group we call our Fold. We refer to each other as Sisters. Although we have mainstream jobs or attend Uni, in our free time, we live a different lifestyle than most, i.e, in cabins in a state forest. We play B&D games; ergo, my stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES