Janeway's Balls - Star Trek Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully she did not have to rush all the way to her toilet. This aspect of her day was no different from most other days, and so as soon as she stepped inside her quarters, she undid her trousers. Kes was kneeling there, naked, and quickly pulled down her Mistress's panties. As Janeway's dick flopped free, Kes took the head into her mouth. Janeway let out a long sigh and pissed into Kes' mouth. The Ocampa female eagerly swallowed her Mistress' delicious piss. And swallowed again. And again.

Janeway's stream finally trickled to a halt. Kes took the cock out of her mouth, and then licked Janeway's piss slit to ensure that no drops remained to stain the cabin floor. Janeway kicked her panties to Kes. Kes looked them over, found the wet spot from the captain's early leaking, and eagerly tried to suck the urine from the panties.

When she was done urinating Janeway disrobed completely and leaned back on her elbows on her couch, knees spread. Kes moved forward eagerly. This position usually meant that the Captain wanted her cock sucked and Kes loved pleasing the Captain. Or rather, she feared what might happen to her if she did not please her Mistress.

"No Kes. Not right now. I have a date to prepare for. But I do want you to scratch my balls a bit. They are so itchy!" Kes looked a bit puzzled, but complied. As she knelt, Janeway moved her flaccid dick to one side. Kes used the fingers of her two small hands to scratch at the Captain's balls for the next few minutes. Her fingers ended in small retractable claws, rather than finger nails, and since she always kept them sharp, Janeway found Kes' scratching to be more satisfying than her own fingernails.

But Janeway had to get ready. She pushed Kes away with one foot and strode to her bathroom. She called back "Layout my blue dress. The black panties and bra I think. Oh, and garter belt and stockings." Kes scurried to comply.

Janeway chose a water shower rather than a sonic shower. Captain's privilege. The shower contained a mirror which would not steam up (modern technology!) And so she lathered up and shaved first. Then, as she soaped up her body her hand eventually strayed to her cock and she fisted herself to a small erection as she thought about Kes.

Shortly after arriving in the Delta Quadrant, Voyager had rescued Kes from a small trader named... um.... oh yes, Neelix. Neelix had helped them a bit and Janeway had offered him a position on Voyager since he knew the Delta Quadrant so well. When Neelix had boarded he had brought Kes with him. He told them that Kes was an Ocampa female and that the Ocampa had extremely short life spans.

Kes was about 52 inches tall and weighed very little. She had limited speech capabilities and appeared to be almost frightened of Neelix, but at the same time would not leave his side. Neelix described her as his assistant.

Over the next two weeks, Janeway had realized that Kes was actually Neelix's sex slave. Upon making this discovery she had been tempted to jettison Neelix from the airlock. Instead she had just sent him packing in his own ship. Kes had been traumatized and Janeway had taken the alien female into the quarters that she had begun sharing with Seska.

At first the Ocampa was just a maid to Janeway and Seska but one day Janeway had returned to her quarters to find Seska fucking Kes in her ass with a large dildo and upon questioning had found that this had been going on for a couple of weeks already. Janeway had immediately joined in and discovered the delight of Kes' tight ass on her cock and Kes's long flexible tongue in Janeway's asshole.

From then on Janeway and Seska had used the Ocampan regularly for sex. When Seska had fled the ship she had tried to take Kes with her, but Janeway had rescued her little slut before Seska escaped.

The shower blew air to dry off the Captain. Kes had laid out her dress for the evening. Kes knelt and helped Janeway put on her stockings and as Janeway stood Kes clipped the stockings to the garter belt. Kes looked up adoringly into Janeway's eyes as she did so. The Ocampan was fixated on Janeway and on her cock. She had never before seen a female with a cock.

Kes straightened up and opened her mouth as if to take the head of Janeway's flaccid dick into her mouth. Janeway pushed her back but did reach for the tube of cream the Doctor had given her.

"Leave my cock alone, you little slut!" Janeway smiled. It was not lost on the Captain that she was now just as guilty of treating the female alien as a sex slave as Neelix had been, but she had come to terms with that. The Delta Quadrant did things to people. "But you can rub some of this on my balls!"

"Yes Mistress," said Kes as she very eagerly squirted some cream on the captain's hairy testicles and began to massage it into her skin. Janeway sighed at the relief from the itching. If her date did not go well this evening, she would definitely use Kes' mouth and ass when she returned.

The Doctor estimated that Kes was about three years through her four year life span. So she was the equivalent of about a fifty year old Earth woman. She showed definite signs of aging. Janeway would be sorry when she passed away. The EMH had looked into various methods of prolonging Kes' life, but it was not to be. Janeway loved the feel of her cock sliding in and out of the Ocampan's ass. Due to Ocampan physiology, Janeway could not get her cock in Kes' pussy. It had an extremely small opening, just barely wide enough for a datapad stylus. To fuck that, someone would have to have a very thin pencil dick, which was apparently the normal size of an erect male Ocampa's penis.

Janeway had replicated a few slim dildos to use on Kes but she rarely did so. The point of using Kes for sex was for Janeway's pleasure, not for the pleasure of Kes.

As part of Ms Kim's training, Janeway was having the Doctor feed him hormones and other drugs to shrink the size of his dick. This was to emasculate him and reinforce his inferiority. But she still wanted him to be able to get an erection. Partly to reinforce his emasculation and partly because she loved the sight of a teeny rigid two inch dick bobbing up and down as she fucked a sissy in the ass. She was eager to see if she could have him mate with Kes in her pussy before Kes expired.

Kes' hands finished applying the cream to her Mistress' balls and she once again began to play with the captain's cock. Janeway was tempted to fuck Kes' throat but resisted. Kes' throat was almost as delightful to fuck as her ass. The Ocampans had evolved eating mostly a fish diet, and they swallowed those fish whole. They had evolved so that their jaws were double hinged and when swallowing a whole fish their jaws opened extra wide and then closed again after the fish had passed into their gullet. This double hinge made it easy for Kes to swallow Janeway's cock and then when her jaw closed it was delectably tight as Janeway would fuck the Ocampan's face.

Kes' physiology also allowed for her to breathe completely separate from her swallowing, so she would never run out of breath while being face fucked, except that her Mistress would often squeeze her nose shut so that she squirmed on the end of her dick, making Janeway's orgasms much more pleasurable - for the captain!

Twenty minutes later Janeway was just about ready to head out for the evening. Her blind date would almost certainly end in her getting her cock drained, several times. After all she was the ship's captain, and who in their right mind would turn down the captain? But if somehow, things went wrong, she would be using Kes when she returned to her cabin. At her command, Kes ran to the corner where she usually slept and brought back her favourite ass plug, presented it to Janeway and then took up a kneeling position on the bed. Kes spread her as cheeks wide and looked back with glee as Janeway shoved the plug up her ass.

"Don't even think about removing that until I get back!" said her Mistress harshly.

As Janeway strode out of her quarters she saw Kes already starting to finger her small Ocampan pussy.

12