A Gift of The Goddess

Story Info
A femboy cleric offers a helping hand to futa warriors.
17.6k words
4.74
26.6k
110

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I own nothing, and I claim nothing; which is what YOU'LL get if you sue me: nothing. Consider yourself disclaimed.

AN: inspired by a hentai by Tokage Juukou

Summary: A powerful cleric with a suspiciously powerful connection with a femdom goddess of pain and torture meets two powerful futanari amazons cursed with barely restrained and lustful desires, -- hilarity insues.

8

9

8

Eina the Elven receptionist of the Adventurer's Guild licked her lips and groaned.

The young man staring at the job board was exactly her type. There was something about newbie adventurers that made her moist. She left her desk and glided up behind him.

Small, willowy, slight build accompanied by a sweet candy ass. He was wearing a cleric's vestments though they were basic, ill-fitting and kind of old. Exactly what newbies tended to wear until they'd gotten enough adventures under the belt to buy, borrow or steal better quality gear.

She wanted to do unspeakable things to the boyish looking man. Preferably over the course of several nights. Some might protest her taking advantage of her administrative position within The Adventurer's Guild to essentially groom talented newcomers. Or they'd protest her essentially perpetuating the idea of elves and human relationships being creepily fetishized.

Elves age slower than humans so a human hitting on a seemingly inexperienced and virginal elf could actually be talking to someone decades and even centuries older. The thing was some humans, and quite a few elves, got off on that potentially shifting power dynamic. Eina herself enjoyed it though in her own defense, Eina herself was approaching her second century though she looked like she was barely in her twenties. When everyone around you was at least a hundred and fifty years younger, the obsession some humans had about age gaps became almost comical.

Sure there was occasional gossip about her indulgences but adventurers did little else besides gossip. People were inclined to make judgements upon both the sexually confident AND immature puritans. It wasn't a bad idea if the talented up and comers were under the impression, mistaken or not, that success in the field could translate into more -- personalized rewards.

"You're new here." She whispered, she secretly thrilled that he nervously startled at her interruption and clutched the cleric's staff in his hands a little bit closer.

"Smart choice with the staff," Eina replied, "I've seen too many clerics and white mages forget they're fully capable of helping their teammates in melee scenarios."

"I'm Max Swan," the cleric answered, "I represent the Goddess Mystria,"

He sounded proud.

Then his face flushed red with embarrassment, "or at least I try anyway." He amended a little more sheepishly.

Eina felt her panties get absolutely moist. Poor little thing was new, inexperienced, desperate for approval and probably willing to do exactly what he was told. Eina could have a lot of fun with this one.

"Mystria? Mystria? She's a really old goddess, flowing white dress holding a lamp. There's a small kinda crappy shrine on the edge of town."

"Yes, that's where I studied spellcraft done in her name."

"Kind of a capricious Goddess, no? She'll leave acolytes hanging in the wind if she's not happy."

Max snorted, "So far she's saved my life at least once and I've been able to call on her powers at will though I won't pretend I'm not worried."

"What do you mean?"

"Clerical magic is more of a scholarly pursuit back home. Something you read about. The whole hurling magical power around is kinda new to me and the rules are pretty literal."

"Oh yeah, that's kind of a thing with you faithful types," Eina chuckled, "I've heard tales of clerics going powerless in the middle of missions because the party's actions conflict with a deity's preferred alignment."

"I used to think that was just something in books but yeah it's actually a real thing."

"Can't be part of a theft even if the person being stolen from deserves it. Can't defy a warlord's execution order because for better or worse, said warlord represents legitimate authority."

"The followers of other deities don't have it any easier," Max sighed, "I've heard there's a God who insists on absolute neutrality, even giving a drink of water or a crust of bread to someone good or evil is acting against the cosmic balance."

"You're kidding me."

"I wish," Max snorted, " I read there's even an Elven God that curses any intimate relationship with those not of the Old Blood."

Eina had heard the legend of course and hoped that long dismissed rumor was all it was. She had, over her century and a half, had a lot of sex and not always with other elves or even humans. She shuddered at the thought of that one-time threesome with an orc. His cock had been awe-inspiring. The clumsy fighter who possessed it however had been considerably less capable both inside and outside of the bedroom, doubtlessly contributing to his embarrassingly short career both as an adventurer and a lover. Risking divine retribution was bad enough without adding mediocre sex as a less then satisfactory compensation.

"My favorite is a Goddess of Hedonism," Max finished, "refusing the sexual advances of anyone of superior endowment was almost blasphemy."

"Finally," Eina thought, "Religious guidance I can relate to."

Out loud she asked, "Bit of a size queen was she?"

"Bit of a futanari is the myth," Max chuckled, "Great goddess if you're packing but if you're slightly more ... modest-"

"Gives new meaning to being hung like a God," Eina chuckled.

"Well she's dead," Max replied, "assuming you believe a God can die. According to the holy texts her hedonistic ways led to madness and death."

You don't think she's dead?" Eina asked, "I thought you religious types were all about second chances?"

"Oh trust me, I absolutely believe in reincarnation," Max replied, "though what a reincarnated divine being becomes is anyone's guess."

"Sounds to me like a story that was made up to justify denying oneself of the pleasures of the flesh."

"You're probably right but the good news for me is Mystria has blessed any action taken in good faith," Max replied.

Eina was contemplating introducing the little cleric to her own divine expertise when it came to carnal matters when the main entrance burst open admitting a flamboyantly dressed man with a lute around his neck.

"Eina. Eina my Elven beauty," The man said, "I'm formally requesting to leave my party."

His name was Roland, a member of The Bardic orders. Like most of them he was a relentless flirt however unlike his brethren he found it hard to hide his disingenuous nature. Plus he was infamously not careful with whom he spent his nights.

Eina had been one of his many bedmates and while she was old enough that Roland was far from the only person she'd taken to bed only to regret it afterwards, his annoying boasting about an otherwise mediocre encounter not just with her but with three or four other adventurers, lead her to an act of petty vengeance that was, she was sure, the source of his presence in front of her today.

"Roland, I see you're still having some trouble finding a place in an adventuring group." Eina replied with a bored voice.

"That's putting it mildly," he replied with a dramatic toss of his head, "I'm sure you had no idea what they were like when you forced them upon me."

Max found his movements odd, he tossed his head around as if his head was topped with long and lustrous hair that cascaded and flowed.

The truth however was his hair was short and had seemingly been cut quite recently. He also twitched nervously.

*Perhaps you should sit down, Sir?" Max offered.

"Sit down? I'm trying to lessen my pain, Newbie."

"You wanted to be in a high level adventuring group, I put you IN a high level adventuring group." Eina flatly stated.

"You tossed me to wild dogs," Roland snapped, "I've met succubi with more self-restraint."

"I specifically warned you that their curse might make them uncontrollable at times, you seemed eager."

"Show me a man who has the stamina to endure those hedonistic maniacs and I'll show you someone who isn't entirely human."

"Excuse me," Max asked hesitantly, "you have adventurers living with a curse? Surely there's actual trained clerics skilled in curse removal."

"This curse isn't life threatening, in fact in many ways it has improved them, made them stronger and more powerful."

"Not life threatening to them," Roland chuckled cruelly, "tragedy one can't say the same for any male who chooses to journey with them."

Speaking of which," Eina chuckled, "I miss your pretty hair, why ever did you cut it I wonder?"

"Very funny," Roland whined, "my hair was a treasure, and beloved by the ladies."

"I imagine that's because it gave some of them, ...something to hold on to." Eina replied with a cruel smirk.

Roland shuddered and clutched at his bottom.

"I thought you'd appreciate their situation and support them as needed." Eina mocked.

"You say that yet it's very convenient how quickly a spot opened up on their squad during our... disagreement."

"My job is to place qualified adventurers in groups that will benefit from their skills and experience;" Eina replied, "...putting a hedonistic rake in a situation where he can get the one thing he's constantly telling everyone he wants seemed like a good match."

"They didn't want an ally, they wanted a walking-talking glory hole."

"Yeah, when the news of your new party got around," Eina snickered, "it seems that several of your fellow female adventurers thought you getting used and abused the way you've used them was just icing on a very delicious cake."

"Well you've enjoyed my humiliation long enough, I'm formally submitting an expedited party dissolution request."

Eina smirked, "Sorry you'll have to wait for the cooling off period unless of course you want to submit to an informal review and disclose WHY you're leaving the party?"

"You know there's no way I'm telling anyone the position those harpies put me in."

"Oh please tell me they put you in some very awkward positions," Eina laughed, "because there's three or four ladies who'd happily hear about all of them."

"What's an expedited request?"

"Not your concern, Newbie." Roland snapped.

"Roland wants to leave his party. It's not a big deal but if there's a legitimate reason we'd like to know so it can be addressed by the guild masters."

"And the cooling off period?"

"A simple fortnite."

"That's fourteen days!"

"Gives everyone the chance for tempers to cool and common sense to kick in."

"And he doesn't want to wait fourteen days?"

"Thus the expedited request, if he submits to questioning, the party members can air any grievances."

"Please," Roland snapped, "you just want me to admit I couldn't keep up with Kristina and Sister Eve,"

Those names were familiar to the young man.

"Wait, you're in an adventuring party with the Demon Slayers?" Max gasped.

"He's their bard." Eina replied.

"-And you want me to humiliate myself while you and your friends laugh about what they did to me."

"They're famous," Max gushed, "they defeated one of the Demon Lord's top generals. I've heard they've been approached by the Imperial Army."

"Trust me kid those two are too much for even hardened Imperial soldiers to put up with."

"I wish I was even half the cleric warriors like that would need." Max sighed.

Roland paused, "Actually Eina, I've changed my mind. I don't want to file a dissolution request, I'll just file a teammate substitution."

"No way, you're not putting this kid with those girls, he's just a newbie, he's probably only a level 3 or 4."

"Higher actually," Max explained, "I hope it won't be taken as boasting but quite a bit higher."

"See he's, wait you're a high level cleric? But I've never even heard of you."

"I studied clerics a lot back home though working cleric's magic here is ... interesting."

"As long as you can do Blessed Healing right? Bestow and revoke curses?"

"Uh-huh, like I said, Mystria seems to like me, though I don't know why."

Eina produced a quill and a piece of paper that she placed in front of Max.

"Poke your finger with the quill. Write your own name and the pen will take care of the rest."

Max nervously did as she asked. Jabbing the point of the quill into his finger and using the resulting drops of blood to legibly write his first and last names.

He felt a strange draining sensation but watched in amazement as the page filled up with information.

Name ... Maximilian Swan

Race ... Reincarnated Human-variant

Job Class ... Cleric

Alignment ... Undetermined

Age ... Nineteen

The page then showed a detailed list of the skills he possessed, spells he could cast, their levels ...and his attribute points.

Eina and Roland were shocked by some of Max's displayed statistics and numbers. While any magic user, even one powered by divine power, could boast impressive stats in wisdom, intelligence and possibly charisma, Max's numbers were high, disturbingly high if Eina were honest. Even his physical stats like strength and dexterity, even his Constitution were eye-catching. He wouldn't be swinging around two-handed war hammers or dual-wielding swords or shooting Elven bows any time soon but he was no slouch in the physical side of things, and his endurance was surprising.

Eina peered at the page, "Human variant, why? Ah a reincarnated being. Reincarnated from what I wonder?"

"Wonder how you died the first time around?" Roland asked

"How I DIED?" Max paused.

"You were reincarnated, kid," Roland snickered, "last I heard there's only one way to BE reincarnated."

He drew a finger across his throat while gurgling. The implication was obvious.

Max gulped but Eina, who judging by her indifferent response met reincarnated beings every other day, pressed on.

"Apparently that's where those additional levels you're benefiting from come ... previously acquired."

"And for alignments it says ..." she continued

"Lawful good?" Max asked hopefully.

"Undetermined,"

"What?" Max gaped, "that's not possible."

"Apparently you're moral free agent,"

"Way to go kid, don't let petty morals get in the way of a good time," Roland chuckled.

"I'm a good person,"

"I wonder," Eina replied thoughtfully, "Anyway I'll need Kristina and Sister Eve's input but I suspect they won't have a problem."

"I'm sure you'd enjoy their input," Roland snickered.

Max felt a strangely familiar sensation, his flesh was crawling, whoever this man was Max found him slightly untrustworthy. An odd feeling to have around someone who was clearly a Bard.

"Considering she's waiting for their official approval, clearly their input is very substantial." Max politely remarked.

It was a credit either to Max's acting that he seemed genuinely mystified at Eina's cruel laughter or Roland's annoyed grimacing.

"You'll find out for yourself how substantial their 'input' is," Roland snapped.

8

9

8

Max completed the process of formally joining the Guild. He was just taking the magical testing when two thickly muscled amazons in ornate and accented armor walked in.

"Eina!"

The cleric startled.

"What's this about you depriving us of a teammate just as we broke him in-"

Her companion, catching sight of Max interrupted her, "-we're going back into the wilds you meant."

"And fobbing off some fresh faced newbie to compensate."

"His name is Max and we're just about to test his magic level."

She presented a crystal ball to Max who timidly reached out to lay a hand on the ball.

The ball glowed brightly lit up with a bright white light but out of the light an inky crimson filled the ball pulsating like a heartbeat before changing yet again to green then blue and finally black before swelling with white again.

That's unprecedented, you're somehow attuned to all the alignments." The monk mused thoughtfully.

He's reincarnated, probably used to be someone or something powerful;" Eina replied, "there's high level clerics that can't elicit such a strong reaction."

Max looked at the women, thickly armed and armored. Their outfits consisted of basically leather corsets wrapped tightly around their torso and adorned by stylized white lilies inscribed on the breasts. Leather wraps with arcane hieroglyphics, glowing faintly with power, wrapped around their bare arms and legs. Eve had an ornate crimson scarf and hood tied loosely around her shoulders and head that almost concealed the white hair roughly shaved into a crude bowl-cut underneath. Kristina was dressed similarly but her scarf covered her lower face and mouth leaving her eyes peeking out to analyze him coldly. Her head was shaved save for the long white ponytail that stretched back to hang to the middle of her back.

He bowed respectfully.

"I'm honored to be able to travel with members of The Sisters of Battle. I hope my skills will aid in your quest for atonement and vengeance."

"You've heard of our sisterhood?" Eve asked.

Max nodded.

"From frightened men who see us as war crazed zealots and fanatical courtesans?" Eve snorted.

"From a DM ... I mean a lore master I knew," Max replied, "he explained your whole deal. He explained about The Sisterhood. May I assume you both no longer count yourself amongst the other Sisters on account of your curse?"

"More like they have a problem with it." Eve snarled bitterly

"Trying to trip up a young one for your amusement is beneath you Eve." Eina taunted.

Tell me what else you know of The Sisterhood, boy?" Kristina asked.

"By your robes and weapons you're a witch hunter so I'll assume that you're a Sister of Silence. Considering that you're speaking aloud presumably you've renounced the vow of silence. Since I don't feel my connection with The Divine being canceled out, either it's not true each one of your order is a magical dead spot or you can control the effect. Your order acts as a sort of Inquisitorial branch, seeking out deadly magics and destroying those you find abusing their abilities. Apparently tactical geniuses, from the bow and the short blades and the light armor-"

"You know about it?" Kristina interrupted.

Max nodded, "You're also wearing kensei monk tattoos and the colours of the Cobalt Order, they value knowledge above all else, regardless of how it is obtained or how dangerous it might be."

"Alright Eina," Kristina laughed, "Color me impressed, cute and knowledgeable. We'll accept this substitution."

"You sure you didn't want to give him some one-on-one personalized career guidance?" Sister Eve asked archly.

"Tempting but as much as I enjoy giving young adventurers... personal guidance, your next job starts sooner rather than later." Eina replied with a wistful smirk.

Eina looked at Max in a manner that was best described as predatory.

"The things I sacrifice for the health and safety of my adventurers."

"Just because I'm only substituting doesn't mean you can't still have Mister Roland's informal review." Max helpfully suggested, "get to the bottom of his concerns."

For some reason his innocent suggestion caused fits of snide laughter in all three women.

"Roland mentioned some manner of curse afflicting you both."

"Oh he did," Sister Eve growled, "did he mention the exact nature of the curse?"

"No but Miss Eina mentioned it empowers you enough that you've been willing to endure its effects."

"And how do you feel about traveling with cursed warriors?"

If there's anything I can do to relieve any suffering or other problems don't hesitate to call on me."