Jangada 30: Find Dorris, Kill Dorris!

Story Info
The hidden war is started already.
3.3k words
3.83
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glheinz
glheinz
31 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Attention weak humans of tiny earth you pay please! (Dust'om el Eto)

"That's her? Oh boy, she looks that harmless. And so - so very sexy!"

Francesco was amazed by the miraculous vision of delight of the long legged girl.

It was late evening at an all night gas station, but Francesco and his counterpart didn't need to fuel their vehicle, they had other things in mind.

From a safe distance they watched the beautiful young Chinese girl was standing by a white compact adorned with a larger emblem of a silver she-devil and the obligatory pitchfork above the spare wheel.

She wore a tight white sweater, which hightlightened her fit, slim waisted body against the black background of the pitch-dark night. At the same time these contrasts emphasized her ample bust, nice tits pushing out her sweater. Her tight and short leather skirt and high heels were black too. Her long, bright blue hair shone under the lights of the gas station. Yes, blue it was, obvious colored too much.

She had already filled her car with gas, but was now primped using her car window as a mirror to check her long blue hair, and to zhoosh it up. Then she ran her hands over her body to smooth and straighten her sweater and skirt, posed left then right, sticked her tits out and pursed her crimson glowing lips. Then she went into the sales room.

Luigi followed her.

It turned out she'd only pumped little gas, not a full tank. And she struggled to pay even this few, not with a card but eventually finding a banknote. Luigi stood behind her at the counter while she went through her bag. She had to pay 20 bucks, but as she regretfully confessed after looking through her small bag, she didn't have enough money to pay.

"Hm, maybe we can somehow agree otherwise?" She whispered, leaning far over the counter towards the young guy at the cash register. He writhed in embarrassment, especially because he noticed Luigi, the next customer, behind the blond red-haired siren.

"Oh, maybe I can help you out?", offered Luigi. The blue beauty hesitated, then, she nodded subtly- The shy and coy girl was hooked, and Luigi payed for the gas.

"Oh, thank you so much. I owe you a debt of gratitude, Sir. How can I thank you properly?"

Could the catch compensate her chaser? Yes, Luigi already knew how, but first the deadly crucial business had to be clarified.

"Oh, come on, this is ridiculous! A beautiful woman like you ... May I invite you for a coffee and a slice of pie with me at the all-night diner?"

Yes, Luigi got permission.

The pies were really good, and Luigi found himself licking his fork to get every last bit of pie filling. The girl really liked how he used his tongue. She suggested they go to another place for a slice of another type of pie. But Luigi hat to refuse her offer, because he had not yet received the necessary data, the confirmation that she was the Dorris he was looking for. More personal contact was not allowed for the time beeing. With many words of thanks and a kiss the two bid farewell.

Confirmation arrived just when the girl started her truck.

"Yes", Luigi finally answered his partner's question, "definitely. She's the one we'll have to kill."

"She drives away. Let's follows her." Francesco accelerated to close the gap.

The hidden war was about to begin.

*

They persecuted Dorris on her way, which ended after about ten kilometers. Dorris turned into a motel's parking area and entered the motel complex to stay for the night. Francesco and Luigi decided to wait in the parking lot and watched - sure enough (just like in the movies!) Fortune favoured the two observers. They saw the light come on in an otherwise dark apartment, so they could identify the room Dorris had moved into. Her room was the last one on the corner with windows to the huge parking lot. That made their mission a bit easier because they didn't have to 'question' the porter later.

The two humans waited for three hours, then they crept unnoticed into the motel through a side entrance and then into room 318, where Dorris was waiting for them, while they were expecting Dorris sleeping.

You may ponder or even philosophize whether it may be desirable, if the Mafia appears next to your bed at night to kill you. Do not think too long and too intensely about, otherwise your headache is not far away! In this particular case, the appearance of the two little Italians was a logical and gratifying consequence of Dorris' subtle advertising.

She slept in a bed with high posts for a canopy and when the two men were in it later (that is, in the bed), in the canopy they recognized a round mirror with the inscription CARPE NOCTEM running several times, meaning something like: "Use the night, it could be your last". Well, it was strange, nobody would have expected such rather luxurious canopy in this low-priced motel, would you?

The melodious sound of a deep, steady sleep hypnotized her prospectiver killers. And yes, apparently she was dreaming, since behind the closed eyelids of the sleeping beauty her rapid eye movements were evident.

"Well, what a beautiful dream," whispered Francesco admiringly and he probably ment the girl and her flawless body and not her dream; Luigi added scornfully: "Whatever it is, it will be even more beautiful when the bitch wakes up to die."

Because that's why they came, killing Dorris was her job.

Dorris lay barely veiled in front of them, lying on her side, the thin blanket half kicked away, and without any nightwear.

"This horny pig, she knows no shame, no decency. Just sleeps naked," commented drooling Luigi and grabbed between his legs, because his member was moving now and wanted to be set free and to see Dorris, too.

"As a man you have to have pancakes on your eyes to not get horny," Luigi then scolded.

Dorris stretched, wriggled, turned, kicked the thin duvet cover. Because she wasn't wearing nightwear which her perfect flawless body wouldn't need, she now lay there exposed to the gaze of the two intruders, bare and unprotected and uncovered. However, not all of her assets were fully exposed, some accessories remained hidden from secret observers.

"The boss said: switch her off. But she didn't forbid us to have fun with her before," Luigi said quietly.

They carefully put their red straps on her wrists and ankle cuffs, then tied them to the four bedposts, too perfect a setting not to be suspicious.

Dorris had watched their activity and occasionally helped inconspicuously.

The two killers looked alike and were also dressed in the same way: They weren't very tall, a little stocky, due to their padded clothes. And they wore dark blue dungarees, a dark red shirt and a red peaked cap; both had, like their 'role model' Mario, a lush black mustache.

This was intentional in order to make testimonies 'not too difficult', as the familia emphasized.

"Yes, of course," the interrogator would ask, "one or two Super Marios? You have to make up your mind! Ha, and then there were Donald Duck, Superman, Spiderman and Hulk, eh? I'll pass you to the colleagues of the drug division! "

Luigi stepped closer to the sleeping woman. "I'll first convince her of me and fuck her green and blue, but you can put your cock into her mouth," ordered Luigi in a high squeezed voice, he who had to settle his voice between whispering and clear instructions under the pressure of lust and could not decide.

Francesco stood at the head end of the bed and 'by chance' Dorris was turning her head towards him, her mouth wide open to breathe.

At first, that was more than enough for Francesco. He unbuttoned his dungarees and shoved his bell-end into Dorris' mouth. And yes, he was already excited, because just seeing this beautiful woman lying that completely lascivious on her bed had aroused him - and then, additionally, her 'clearance' by his superior Luigi, also contributed to the thickening of his dick. But next to the bed he wasn't as close to her mouth as he would have liked. Carefully he kneed on her bed next to her pillow and then he crawled a little bit closer to her.

Dorris did not wake up from it. Then Francesco pushed his cock all the way into her mouth, out, in, out, in, again and again.

Luigi had watched this process with concern; he feared that his involuntary sex playmate would wake up and then he could only fuck her by force.

But she stayed asleep.

Now he stripped off the straps of his blue dungarees, stepped out of the trousers lying on his feet and immediately took off his underwear. A naked, sun-tanned, hairy man with a mustache and a stiff cock crawled over one of her legs at the end of the bed, then creeped between her involuntarily spread fixed legs further up until his eyes could have made direct body contact with Dorris' luscious breasts. But much more important to the red-and-blue super beetle, however, was that he could now make contact with her clit a bit further down, since he was looking for direct physical contact, but did not find it as quickly and easily as hoped. So he had to follow up with his left hand, he was left-handed, found a grotto damp with seaweed down there and threw his fishing rod into it.

Bitten off!

He couldn't get out when he tried carefully, trapped his best piece was (in fact it was inescapably caught in the trap), but Luigi's mind didn't stand up leaving this wet, lustful hole No, he concentrated pulling his rod a bit out and then pushing it deep into the swamp.

"Mamma mia, she obviously has a very sensitive dream," Luigi thought, since Dorris was moaning to the rhythm of her two rapists - yeah, that's how we have to name it, no one had asked her whether she was ready for sex (well, to tell the truth, she was, it was her wish and consealed command) and still pretended to sleep deeply.

The hard fucking in her pussy, the groping and grabbing of her luscious tits (the way they were made, they could only be artificial: big as a basketball, perfectly rounded, tight skin; stiff nipples precisely located at their top, firm and yet warm and supple): everything just perfect, too perfect - didn't wake her up.

Sleeping beauty, they thought. But her two to-be killers were wrong, completly wrong. And maybe you too, dear reader.

Dorris had watched them and adjusted herself for them in a subtle form of undetectable surveillance.

Dorris gave out sweet, puffy scents, carriers of amobarbitural (not to be confused with Amor or Armor!) and fencumfamine trimethylphenidate, small, finely dosed amounts. Their effect set in quickly, because the men a) did not wear protective masks and b) drew the aerosols with the fatal molecule particles thoroughly into their lungs, as they breathed heavily and deeply because of their sexual arousal and activity. The enzymes quickly found their chemical partners in the men's bodies according to the lock-and-key principle and changed the killer into willless creatures, i.e. creatures without a will of their own, obedient zombies to the sender of the substances, i.e. the Dorris.

When that was achieved, Dorris sucked the primary genitals of the two humans completely into herself and enclosed the penisses and testicles with the strictest muscular strength and thus held them invariably and placed them in herself under very low pressure. As intended, this contributed significantly to the relaxing enjoyment of the two male killers; they only thought with their dicks, their brains were exposed unprotected to anyone who wanted to penetrate them, while they penetrated (and were held captive) in an ocean of lust. The Dorris wanted to go inside them and search their memories for the information she needed.

The Dorris team currently didn't be aware of where the boss actually lived and who this creature was in 'real' life for the humans. Since this the Dorris team didn't know, not yet, these questions had to be answered.

How should the contact take place after the crime (= Dorris' murder), how would the execution be reported to the boss? Those were the big questions, they didn't hope for the bigger one, the unveiling of the true civil identity of the Padrina.

Dorris entered the brains of her prisoners.

Francesco was an ignoramus, technically skilled human killer, yes, but he was forced to do his job. His beloved ones were under a special 'protection' of the familia. To enforce his cooperation the familia had blasted his parents before his eyes by a car bomb. But doctor and police certified his father's death in a car accident as a result of driving drunken and the death of his mother by heart attack due to the dead of her husband. This made Francesco's situation explicit to for him.

No, Francesco was not an information source for her, but he, too, had to be eliminated. At least this would change his family from a blackmailed status to a social proted one.

Francesco had no relevant information for Dorris. She decided to let him have his last fun with the female body and turned to Luigi.

Luigi was the more important of the two killers, but Francesco had to carry out the murders. Luigi was just the 'backup' who had to take over Francesco's work and eliminate Francesco if this should be necessary (or leave him at the scene, depending on the situation; he would be dead, of course; dead witnesses are the best, especially if you realize that they would be also the murderer of the other victim).

So she had to tap Luigi.

Dorris granted Francesco the final shot in her infinitely deep, wide gullet.

What death did Francesco deserve, this unintentional human killer machine?

And while Francesco was still enjoying the oral satisfaction beyond any measure, Dorris started to interview Luigi.

*

Luigi noticed how the opening of the female he pushed into widened, he noticed how his testicles penetrated deep into her vaginal tunnel, and he sensed that they were pulled. "Mamma mia, I've never had a fuck like this before, I would almost give my life for it!" He enthused enthusiastically. Oh, how close he was to his future!

Dorris caught him definitively, closed her lower lips thoroughtly below the root of his member and created a vacuum for sucking.

Getting into his brain was easy, very easy. "Well, wait, you'll have to listen to your enthusiastic last wish later.", Dorris decided with a touch of mocking relentless sarcasm.

In Luigi she found a lot, but not all that she wanted to know.

It became clear to her how the contact would be arranged after the 'murder', but still the boss had no face, no name for her. But Luigi was not only a member of the familia, but also a 'real' human family member belonging to the bloodline of the godmother's family, the padrona. His DNA could help to localise the familia and it could identify the boss. Geographically, there had been already hints to central Italy and the region around Foggia and the Tavoliere. Thus, there the Dorris team would have to look.

After searching his brain, Dorris ordered, "You will say a few syllables for me, they are now stored in your Gyrus frontalis inferior." Luigi could only obediently obey her command, he had no other option, his brain was controlled completely by Dorris. Dorris saved the 317 syllables and a vocabulary of 250 more words for the later word and sentence structures that she soon had to accomplish.

Oh, the two 'elite killers' were only humans, just meagre men of the very dangerous familia. One human was just a little poorer because of being forced, the other human a little more simple-minded and only within the business because of his relationships to the familia system.

What kind of death did Luigi deserve, this man characterized by his bestial joy in tantalization and torture, the 'chief torturer' of the familia? Dorris decided that he had to experience the horror of knowledge.

Then she showed herself to him in her true form.

Luigi was practically physically dead when he was found, clinically dead by human standards. But his mind caught everything, the rapid death of Francesco, the horror of the transformation of Dorris, her repelling with her huge paws and her lightning-fast disappearance, the transformation of the pompous bed into a simple motel bed furniture with a tattered mattress, the arrival and the scream of a very daring little maid who screamed not because of his nakedness but because of Francesco's dead corpse. Ruth, the maid, ran away. And not until she was gone, Luigi felt slowly, in slow motion, on the floor, backwards, so that he could still see what would happen around him. Luigi saw the motel manager, who repeatedly wellied Luigi's still stiff but cold dick, which was (due to the lying position) pointing to the sky in the beginning, until the dick was kicked and kinked downwards, his removal into a rusty van, and the ride to the garbage facility with a final hot climax in the fire. It was just then, that Luigi was dead, really, really dead.

When the alarm clock rang at seven o'clock in the morning, Dorris had been gone for hours.

The illegal working maid Ruth from Sierra Leone, who discovered the dead killer and a rigidly standing naked man, felt herself immediately threatened with deportation to West Africa. So, at the sight of the two men she fled headlong from the motel and hid and avoided the vicinity of the motel for years.

The motel manager waited in vain for black slave who should serve him with the daily report including her stripping and a blowjob. It wasn't about eleven o'clock or eleven thirty, when he inspected the rooms, looking for the maid to do her duties as his 'personal assistant' and when, instead of her, he found the dead bodies.

He had the right contacts, and so the two prevented murderers were first incinerated in the city's waste incineration plant and then their ashes were deposited in the landfill without ceremony, just trown into a quickly digged hole which then was closed up.

*

A long-distance call to Italy: "Muller here. I'm asking 'bout the order for the organic hard cheese from Formaggio."

"Un attimino! You will be connected to boss."

Assuming she was talking to her nephew, the boss asked: "Luigi, did you do the little favor, il piccolo favore, for me that I asked you to do?"

Dorris replied in Luigi's voice: "Si, Padrina, si si, it's done. Francesco, however, stumbled." That was the code for Francesco's death on the job.

"Perfetto. Well, Francesco, he was becoming more and more unreliable and careless anyway. It's a good thing he's gone now. Come home, subito!"

"Si, si, Madrina! Ho fretta. Mi affretto!"

Then Dorris connected to the tracking team.

"Satellite tracking? Sorry, clandestine relay jumping? Oh, I know, you can do it! Yes. - Yes. -Okay, three minutes."

After two minutes, DORRIS, the Directly Operating Rational Robot Information System, had received all the information available. Now the transmutation-capable AI unit would travel to Benevento to 'visit' the property of the Padrina system.

There was a vital interest of Jangada 30 using the Dorris to eradicate the clandestine settlement of the Vigros in Benevento. No one other than the Jangadas would be allowed to settle on Terra and harvest the Sol system, no one else!

The secret intergalactical war had already started.

glheinz
glheinz
31 Followers