All Comments on 'Janice'

by Lancerlott

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Can't wait to see the next chapter with the Dutch student

chips69chips69over 6 years ago

good read thanks

TessRhymesWithMmmYesTessRhymesWithMmmYesover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Very sexy and wonderfully written.

Sapper257Sapper257over 5 years ago
Not a Female Student

Good story. You have the potential for many similar stories.

Don't like the idea of the female student. Keep to males.

Always good reading older ladies and young lads, worth considering. What about a grandson or young neighbour, paperboy, someone she meets at the bus stop or on the train.

Keep writing'

REgards

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
I know the feeling

Couldn't believe the feeling of deja vue I got while reading about Janice and her husband, before and after he passed. How she felt after watching on-line porn and realizing how much more she could have done to have pleased her husband. My wife passed away two years ago, but we were separated for almost five years prior to that when she was institutionalized because of her health. As I visit the porno sites, and Literotica, on the web, I also can't help but wish maybe I could have tried some of the things I've learned to have made her happier when we had the opportunity.

This is a very touching story of two people with needs, coming together and answering those needs in a healthful and respectful way.

Clearly deserves at least six stars, but will have to settle for five. Thanks

CeeCee1954CeeCee1954almost 2 years ago

A beautifully realistic and compassionate portrayal, first of a spouse's loss of a loved one through dementia and the desolation caused by that loss, and second of the sexual awakening so many of us "mature" women feel later in life, the hesitancy and then boldness of becoming aware of our needs and ways to satisfy those needs.

Well written characters and plot development, Lancerlott. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

james1801james18014 months ago

Really enjoyed that. You have a talent for writing. I'd like to read a sequel? 👏👏👏👏

LancerlottLancerlott4 months agoAuthor

Hi james - thanks for the positive comments. In fact there is a sequel to "Janice" - it's called "Anike" and explores the older woman's first venture into sapphic loving. Cheers, Lancerlott

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLancerlott@Lancerlott
120 Followers
Passionate male - looking for a wife - anyone's wife (LOL). I prefer chatting to married or attached women, perhaps sharing fantasies, secret desires and actual experiences. I also enjoy detailed, intensely erotic role-play - but will NOT be harassing you for pictures or meet...