Janice and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

guy, but I made sure to kiss the top of her foot. I then jumped to the other foot and started making my way up again - ankle, calf, knee, thigh. When I again reached her nether lips I planted a kiss directly on them, and my hand grasped her penis.

"Mmmmmm, finally!" she moaned.

Her juices were already flowing out and down over and around her rosebud. My other hand moved up and I slid two fingers inside her as I continued to lick and kiss and stroke her. I began to think that this anatomy offered menu choices that were uncommon, but very enjoyable. I licked from the middle of her labia up, up, up to the tip of her little cock, and sucked her into my mouth, her pussy clenching my fingers.

"Oh my GOD!" she moaned, "You are so good, don't stop!"

But, I did stop, momentarily while I dipped my head down for another taste of her lubrication. Then again I licked my way back north for another slurp on her cock. I kept this up, her hips wriggling at first and now humping themselves at me.

"Oh Sean, I'm cumming, you're so good to me! I'm cumming again - oh - Oh - OH FUCK!"

She let loose a torrent of juices that I did my best to keep up with while she clenched so tight on my fingers that I thought if my cock was in there she'd squeeze all the blood back out!

I kept licking and sucking until she settled a bit. I slid my fingers from her and I started kissing my way back north, over her belly, up to each breast in turn, her upper chest, her neck, her earlobes, and finally a kiss on the mouth.

"So tell me this, my lady. After cumming, do you need some recovery, or are you ready for more?" I asked, the head of my cock sitting right at her slippery opening.

She lifted her leg and I felt her hand grasp my cock and push me into her. I slowly slid my entire length into her. She started to push me onto my back, but I refused the gesture.

"No, no, this is still about me making sweet love to you!" I said, as we stayed side by side.

With slow but firm strokes I began to move my hips and push into her. She caught the rhythm soon and we began a steady motion. I ran my hands over her face and through her hair.

"You are so beautiful!" I said, "Your face is red, little beads of sweat on your forehead! Our bodies melding and moving together. Your breathtaking breasts heaving, your breath deep and passionate!"

"You are so strange and wonderful! Please, please, please keep making love to me this way!"

We continued with the pace slowly but surely increasing. With a hunger for release I started pushing even harder into her. Her hands went down to my ass as she pulled me in even more.

"Damn, I'm cumming again Sean! Oh fuck me Sean!"

"Janice, I'm cumming too! Cum for me baby!"

"Yes, Sean, cumming again!"

I felt my belly get wet with her ejaculation, and her pussy clamped in spasms on my cock and I unleashed my own ejaculation deep into her. I kept twitching inside her over and over until finally my own orgasm subsided. As I relaxed she again pushed me to my back, and this time I let her. As I rolled she rolled keeping me inside her.

She kissed my face again and again.

"That was absolutely incredible, wonderful, lovely, terrific best sex of my entire life!"

I kissed her back, "Yes, it was, wasn't it?"

"Mmmm, you make me feel sooooo good! But, there kinky boy, as much as I enjoy your post-coital cleanups, tonight you are going to leave that glorious, slippery, sticky, musky mess right where it is! And you are going to stay inside me for as long as you can manage. I don't want you going anywhere!"

I loved how she was taking charge a bit.

"You know," she said, still kissing my face, "I'm starting to believe that you may be real!"

I pushed my hips up into her.

"I am!"

"I know, it's just nice to hear, and feel!"

She settled her head down on my shoulder and I lay back. I usually try not to be the guy who just falls asleep right after an orgasm, but it had been a long day, and I found myself drifting off. As I was in and out, my softening cock slid from the grips of her pussy.

"Ah, farewell for now!" she said.

"Uh oh!" she continued, "I'm gonna loose some fluid soon, too! Oops, her it goes onto your belly!"

I really couldn't feel it, but I guess she could.

"Sloppy juices!" she said with a grin.

After that she slid off of my body, but still clung to me and draped one leg over me.

"Mmm, the sleep of satisfaction!" she said snuggling in beside me.

I kissed her forehead and was soon breathing deeply. I think she thought I was asleep when I heard her say, "Sean Joseph, I don't want to scare you or jinx you, but don't ever go away. I think I love you!"

She gently kissed my chest and snuggled next to me.

I kept my steady breathing, feeling a bit scared. Half because of what she said, and half because I think I love her, too. In spite of that I drifted into a deep sleep.

To awake with morning wood is not uncommon, but I awoke to a glorious sensation. As I realized what was happening, I gazed down at Janice stroking and licking and sucking on my cock.

She noticed me stirring and looked up at me with a grin, "You reek of sex, you know!"

"I suppose I do - you're the one that wanted no cleanup!"

I reached for her and started to move - she slapped my hand.

"Oh, no no, mister! Last night you - now how did you put it - I want [kiss], to make [kiss], sweet [kiss], gentle [kiss], passionate love to you [kiss]. The kind that says to you with no shadow of a doubt just how special you are, and just what you mean to me!"

I laid back and smiled and let her continue. Her slobber all over my cock had me somewhat wet and slick. Janice started moving up toward my face, and when her breasts reached my crotch she took one in each hand and clamped my cock between them and gave a few wanton pumps.

"That seems like it could be fun, but it will have to wait!" she said grinning like the Cheshire Cat. She sat up high over me, she stroked her own little cock as she ran her pussy lips over mine. With one hand she properly positioned me and then sank slowly down, engulfing my cock in her vagina. She was wet and warm and tight and only a great amount of willpower kept me from exploding way too early.

She fell forward onto my chest and kissed me, taking my face in her hands.

"Mmmm, you reek of sex!" I said as the kiss ended.

"I suppose I do!" she said, again using my own words, "should I back off?"

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into another kiss and she began to rock her hips over me.

"I may change one thing, though," she said, pushing herself back into a cowgirl position on top of me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The part about 'gentle' - don't get me wrong, it was absolutely amazing, but this morning is about unleashing the passion!" As she was speaking, she was rocking faster.

"Now, I do not want you thinking about my pleasure - I want you giving in to your own!" she continued faster and faster. Her boobs were bouncing in a mesmerizing way, and her little cock was almost spinning and with every downward push she put a little hip grind in, too. It was more than I could stand and suddenly I was slamming my hips upward in an orgasm that seemed to last and last.

She was still gyrating her hips on me and I hit the phase where it was too much.

"Janice! Too much! Come here!" I reached up and grabbed her and pulled her body back down on mine. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into a stop.

"Sometimes after I cum I just need a few seconds. I came too quick, I'm sorry!"

"No you're not! No 'sorry'! You did exactly what you were supposed to do. Look, I like it when you are super-dong and make me cum twice, but sometimes I want to just make you cum first. And I love it when I can do that for you."

"Super-dong?" I asked.

She laughed, "Well," reaching behind her and rubbing me where my semi-stiff dick was still inside her, "that's all I could think of to describe how wonderfully you have used this thing with me."

"Come here," I said.

She did and we kissed a deep, passionate lover's kiss.

Again I softened and slid out of her tight pussy.

"Oops, there goes more stain on the sheets!" she said.

"I'll buy you a new set!" I said.

"Uh uh! I'll wash these, but any stains will be fabulous reminders of our time together!"

She kissed me again.

"So, what do you want to do with your weekend in New York?" she asked.

"Hmmm, having lived here, I don't know that I need a tour of the city. Is there somewhere we could go for a hike or a close by mountain top we could see?"

"Sure - we could go to Bear Mountain - in fact, how about I see if I can get us a room at the Inn there. We could hike, swim in the lake, and maybe see if we can find anything else to entertain us!"

With that last part she ground her crotch into me again.

I kissed her and asked "You haven't had enough for now?"

"Never!"

"I do need a shower and to go meet with Roger today. I doubt that I'll be later than 3:00 or 3:30. Also, is there somewhere you can recommend that I can get some kind of casual or outdoor clothing? All I brought were business suits - staying extra was really not on my radar!"

She mentioned an outfitter nearby, then said, "OK, I will get a car and a room and we'll be all set - I'll see you this afternoon!"

I kissed her goodbye and headed out.

I bought several things at the store she suggested, and got to Roger's office in time for our meeting. I negotiated for another person from our company to be in New York once a month for a couple of days, plus me being there at least two weeks a month, but probably more to begin with, and more when the product was nearing completion. We finished up by around 2:30 and I headed back to Janice's apartment.

When I arrived I found a note on the table in the kitchen telling me that we had a reservation and she would be there with a car by 4:00. I packed up some things for the trip and was ready to go by the time she got there.

On a Friday afternoon it took us almost an hour and three quarters to get to the Bear Mountain Inn. The lobby had a great view of the Hudson and was a short walk to Hessian Lake. Janice had brought food for the weekend, and we got settled in. We took a walk to the lake after a bite of supper and then back to our room.

We fell into one another's arms and made love again and then fell asleep.

We woke up early on Saturday planning to hike to the top of Bear Mountain itself. We took one of the harder trails, but brought plenty of water and sunscreen. It was a hot day and we were definitely challenged by the trail, but we had great views and good exercise. When we got back to our room, we were both drenched with sweat, but somehow I found it sexy looking at her shorts and sports bra different colors where they were really wet.

I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her.

"Stop it!" she said, "I really need a shower, you can't get near me!"

"I need a shower, too, and I really want to get near you!"

"I'm all sweaty!" she protested.

"So am I! Besides, given what I want to do with you, we'll both get sweaty anyway!"

She just looked at me without blinking.

"Really," I said, "it's an intense arousal scent - and taste. Please don't shower yet, I want you just like this!"

I leaned my head down and kissed the valley between her breasts, her sweat was beaded up and running down in a small stream. I licked up the beads of sweat, then stepped back and started to pull at the sports bra, which was too tight, and too clingy with the sweat.

"How do you get this thing off?" I asked.

She grabbed my crotch and said, "I think I know how to get this thing off! As for a sports bra, they are a bastard, especially when they are sweaty!"

She reached under the seam and pulled it away kind of all around before she really started pulling it up. The tight material left a mark all around and she rubbed the skin as it began to relax. Being a horny goat, I immediately leaned in and took a nipple into my mouth and began caressing her.

"You're crazy!" she said to me.

"That's already been well established."

A trickle of sweat ran down the valley between her breasts and I slurped it up, then turning to her erect nipples. My hands moved down to the waist of her shorts and I worked to peel them down over her hips. Even with moisture wicking fabric, she was good and sweaty, and the shorts and panties captured the alluring scents. I dropped to my knees and took in the strong smell of her sweaty crotch - a heady mixture of sweat, pussy, and her little cock.

I pushed her shorts and panties to the floor, and pushed my face into her pussy, while my hands started to stroke her stiffening penis. Her scents were making me into a madman. She sank into the chair behind her and I continued my oral attention to her nether regions. I moved my mouth up to her stiff little cock, and my fingers down and slid first one, then two fingers deep into her. I kissed and licked the bulbous head and worked my fingers into her and she started to writhe and move on the chair.

"God, Sean! I'm cumming already!"

Her pussy clenched my fingers and I felt my mouth suddenly fill with warm liquid. Her hips lifted from the chair as spurt after spurt filled my mouth and I swallowed as quickly as I could.

As she settled a bit, she spoke again, "Come here you big man! Come kiss me!"

I moved up and kissed her, sloppy with her juices and she was licking my face to clean it up.

"Damn, you are always surprising me!" she said between kisses. "I need that cock in me again, though!"

She was pushing back on me, and stood from the chair, grabbing my belt and swiftly undoing the clasp and my shorts were on the floor. She peeled back the covers from the bed and I pulled my shirt over my head. She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. She sat up over my cock and slid down onto me, her wet pussy taking me in in a single motion.

With no more preliminaries, she started bouncing on me, her own hand now massaging her little prick. She looked down at me, straight into my eyes.

"You are going to cum right where you are and fill me up! I need to feel your hot cum flooding me! Do it Sean! Oh God, Sean do it! Cum in me! I'm cumming again, too! Do it - cum with me! I want you to cum with me!!!"

A little jet of liquid shot from her prick and her pussy clenched my cock and I pushed hard into her and felt my own streams of semen shooting deep into her. A few more jerks from her hips and she almost collapsed on top of me, kissing me.

"Oh my God, Sean!" she said, kissing and talking, "Oh my God! That was incredible! I love fucking with you - I love you!"

As soon as that came out of her mouth she froze. Her hand came up and covered her mouth.

"I'm so sorry!" she said, "I didn't mean it! Well, I mean it, I didn't mean to say it out loud! Oh, please, I'm sorry, oh my God, please don't leave!"

She was getting more and more hysterical, and I thought she was about to cry.

"Janice!" I tried to get her attention, "JANICE!"

She stopped and looked at me, a palpable fear on her face.

I pulled her to me and I kissed her with all the lover's passion that I could muster.

"It's OK!" I told her, "It's OK. We should talk about this! I am so afraid of moving too fast, but you know what, I'm also afraid of moving too slow! I think I love you, too! You know how you're afraid of me somehow running away? Well, I'm afraid of you running away! I told you that I went too fast before - and it leaves me fearful of opening up too fast, but somehow with you, I AM opening up faster. We've been

hanging out for the week and I know you better than anyone I've ever been with."

"When you say 'been with' you mean like this?" she asked, wiggling her hips on me, reminding me that I was still inside her at that moment.

"Well, I suppose, that, too, but I really meant dating, 'falling for' or what have you. I find myself thinking about a future together, which is kind of crazy to me - but then again, including the time we worked together, we have know each other for some time - just not like this!"

This time, I pushed my hips into her.

"Look - it's still too early for me to be thinking too far off in the future, but, yes, I have fallen for you in a big way, and I think I love you, too, but I'm still scared of it. My heart was broken, too, but instead of opening up fast, I started to go slow. We just have to give each other some space and time to match our speeds, OK?"

She gave me another hip wiggle and said, "I think we've been matching our speeds pretty well!" and then kissed me deeply.

"Come on," she said, "you reek of sweat and cum, and you need a shower, and so do I. I invited a friend and her significant other to meet us for dinner in an hour, so chop-chop!"

We cleaned up quickly and headed to the main Bear Mountain Lodge to meet her friends. When we arrived I met Cindy and Annette. Cindy and Janice had been friends since college, and Annette had been with Cindy for a couple of years. They were thinking about getting married, but neither one's family was behind it.

That much I learned from Janice as we arrived.

On meeting them, Cindy was eyeing me carefully.

"So, you're Sean," she said, carefully. "She speaks highly of you, but if you hurt her, I may have to hunt you down and hurt you back!"

"Cindy! Not so quick to judge, OK?" Janice replied.

I smiled at her, and said, "It's good to know that she has people who have her back - and I'll do my best to not hurt her in any way - I'd hate to be hunted down!"

"Good," Cindy replied, "besides, Jan, you know that you gave Annette a similar speech when you first met her!"

"And now we are all friends, right?" asked Janice.

"Yes, we are!" Annette said, giving Janice a hug, "and hopefully things work as well between the two of you as they have with us!"

"Except for the whole 'family' thing!" said Cindy.

"Family thing?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Yeah, every time I talk to my mother she still asks me if I am shacking up with 'that dyke,' so I start into the details and she hangs up the phone - after telling me that I'm going to hell!" Annette said, laughing.

"My family is a little better, but my father still thinks I'm experimenting and will grow out of it. My mother supports us, and my brother is cool with it, but, you know - family is complicated!"

Janice spoke first, "Well, we have not really had time to get family too involved - though I did tell my mother that I was going away for the weekend with someone. She wants to meet you, by the way. She wanted to know if you knew about my anatomy, then she asked if you were gay or straight, or if you had your own 'special' anatomy!"

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"That we've spent some time exploring anatomies, and then she asked me to spare her the details!"

"So," Cindy boldly pushed on, "how did you react to her anatomy? Please don't spare me the details!"

"Cindy! Back off!" Janice said to her.

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking him!" she shot back.

"You need to know, that I'm a bit private when it comes to private details," I tried to come back with. "Let's just say that I'm still here, and, as Janice apparently told her mother, we've spent some time exploring one another."

"Oh, no!" Cindy started in, "not good enough!"

"Cindy," now Annette started in on her, "we don't need all the details! Maybe we should get to know him first. As he said, he's still here, and we all know that's more than any of the others can say!"

"Please, give him a break, Cindy! My anatomy did not drive him away, so please don't you drive him away!"

"It's OK!" I said, "You are being protective of her, and I do appreciate that. But I am a bit of a private guy - I don't kiss and tell. Suffice it to say, that the anatomy and the personality and the beauty and the dynamo that is all her, I find it all fascinating. All of it. Now, while we wait for our table, a round of drinks on me - what is everyone having?"