Janice and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got drink orders and went to the bar, happy for a respite from the interrogation. While I was waiting for the drinks Annette appeared telling me that the table was ready.

"Don't get too upset about Cindy, she really is a fierce friend. She and Janice have a history, and they've been there for one another through thick and thin. It took a few months for Janice to fully accept me. She's not as forcefully straightforward as Cindy, but she kept a close eye on me. Cindy is, as you have seen, far from shy, she is very protective of Janice, and Janice has been hurt before."

"I know she has - we've had the discussion. I understand - I've been hurt, too, so we are mutually trying to figure our way through it. We react differently to the hurt and how we move. Janice doesn't want to 'waste time' and I don't want to move too fast, so we are trying to figure out a way through this phase. But, through it all, I have told her, and I tell you, and I'll tell Cindy, too - I will never intentionally hurt Janice - certainly not because of her special anatomy. Relationships are seldom straightforward, but if something happens to split this one, it will be because she wants six kids and I only want one, or something like that."

As we talked a waitress walked up to us.

"If you'd like to go to the table, I'll bring the drinks to you when they are ready."

"Oh, that would be very nice," I said to her.

Annette and I went to join Cindy and Janice.

"So, lover boy," Cindy started again, "Janice has asked me to step it back a bit. It seems that you've proven yourself to her, but I'm still a skeptic. I've got my eye on you."

"Understood," I replied, "I hope that we can get to be friends."

We had a nice dinner together, and after we ate, Janice excused herself to go to the ladies room, and Annette jumped up to go, too.

"OK, now we're alone. She told me that you were, how shall I say this, adventurous with her extra anatomy. So, are you gay? What do you want from her? What is your deal?"

"Cindy," I replied, growing a bit weary of the inquisition, "here's my story. We worked together when I got out of college. The word around the office was no dating among the staff - and very strict. I thought that she was fascinating and intriguing, but out of reach. Hell, I thought she was out of reach because she was obviously very attractive, smart, and ambitious, and I was just out of college. After working for a few years in NY, I had an offer for a step up - way up - in responsibility and pay back in Baltimore, so I took it. When I was asked to come back to NY to work with a new firm, I emailed her to ask about going to dinner - just that. She is exactly what I have wanted in a woman - confident, smart, and beautiful. I would not hurt her for the world - I've been hurt in the past, too. In fact, she's moving faster than I am ready to move, but I see that it is just two different ways of reacting to similar hurts - only hers are based on people reacting

to her physiology. But I did not run away from that. In fact I was, as you put it, adventurous with it. As I told her, I chalk it all up to her being fascinating, in ways I would never have predicted, but still fascinating. In a way shorter time than I would have predicted, I have developed serious feelings for her, and I think that she has for me, but we need space to move through it. I truly appreciate your concern for her, and I hope that I can live up to your expectations of me. I

promise you that I will never, ever, intentionally hurt her. My hurt came from someone that I pledged my heart to, and she told me that, too, then she betrayed that. My lesson from that is that I will never do that to someone else. I hope, truly hope, that she and I can continue to enhance our relationship - please give us some space!"

She just looked at me, and I was trying to read her face.

"I'm still keeping an eye on you, but OK, I'll stop giving you shit for now. I must say, you are open minded and kind like no one I've met before."

"So, Annette tells me that Janice gave her the third degree when you two started dating?"

"Yeah, but she was a lot less bitchy than me - not that I am apologizing for being straightforward!"

"I wouldn't expect you to be! You two have known each other a long time, then?"

"Yeah, we were college roommates. Let's just say that we helped each other learn and accept who we were."

"So, you slept together?"

"Goddamn, guys! Is that all you think about college women? That we experiment with each other sexually?"

"Well, no, but, she did tell me that she slept with someone in college and she was still close with her."

"Alright, yes! We slept together! Are you happy?" she shot back at me. "Does it fulfill your screwy fantasy?"

"It's not like that!"

"And so she can tell you about us in bed, but you won't tell me about you two in bed?"

"She didn't share any details, just told me that she was with someone, and besides, it sounds like she already shared some details with you!"

"Are you still giving him shit?" I heard Annette's voice as they came back from the ladies room. "I thought you were going to back off!"

"It's OK," I said, "we're just sparring - I think we're OK with each other - mostly!"

I still couldn't read Cindy's face.

"OK, mostly," she said.

Janice walked up and hugged Cindy. "I know you love me - give him a break - I think he's pretty good!"

When the check came, I tried to grab it, but Annette was quick.

"Oh no," she said, "just because there's one lucky guy with three great women does not mean that you get the check. It's our treat!"

"Annie!" Cindy interjected, "If Mr. Testosterone wants the check, let him have it!"

"Ah ah! We, or maybe just me, wants to get this one. Besides, now he owes us!"

As we left the restaurant, I took Janice's hand in mine.

"Good night, love birds!" called Annette, "don't do anything we wouldn't!"

"They can't do what we do!" said Cindy, laughing, "plus, I guess they have lot's of options on their plates!"

We got back to our room, the bed sheets still half on the floor, and a dried stain of passion in the middle. Janice pulled me into a kiss.

"I hope it's OK - I'm quite exhausted from the hike and the fuck and sleepy from the wine. Can we just snuggle under the covers and see what happens tomorrow? I know we still need to talk about my little outburst, but can it rest until tomorrow?"

"Your little outburst?" I asked.

"You know, what I blurted out in a post-orgasmic stupor?"

"Oh, that? I think I told you then how I feel. So, yeah, let's just go to sleep tonight."

She went to the bathroom to get ready, and I stripped down. I propped up the pillows and sat on the bed waiting for her. She came out of the bathroom wearing a nightie and looked at me lying on the bed in my altogether.

"Hey, just a snuggle, remember?" she asked.

"Yes, and, as I recall, 'see what happens tomorrow'?"

"Oh yeah? Morning wood?" she asked with a bit of a smile.

"Probably, and I will hope that I know where that leads!"

"Typical!" she shot back at me.

I took my turn in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and peeing. I washed my face and returned to the bedroom where I found Janice now fully naked, too.

"Still just a snuggle tonight," she said, "but I like the sound of morning wood!"

"I hope that you'll like the feel of it, too!" I said as I climbed in bed next to her. I kissed her passionately and she turned her back to me.

"Spoon with me?" she asked coyly.

Without a word, I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled my half stiff prick up against her gorgeous ass.

"Just a snuggle!" she said as she felt my member bump her cheeks and slip between her legs.

"Yes, I know, but some things can't be helped!"

I kissed her neck.

"Good night sweet lady!"

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard her whisper, "I love you Sean! Please hold me like this forever!"

I tightened my arm around her and let sleep take over.

I woke up on my back and felt for Janice, but only found an empty bed. I blinked my eyes open and saw the clock reading 6:53. The room was dimly lit but I did not see Janice anywhere. The bathroom door was open, but it was dark in there. I sat up quickly, now worried. I found a note on the bedside table, and, with my hands shaking, I opened it up.

Dear Sean,

Please don't worry - I woke early and decided to take a little walk.

I need to straighten a couple of things out in my head. If you wake

before I'm back, call me - I have my mobile with me, and I won't

walk far.

Janice

I quickly took care of a full bladder, and dressed as I called her.

"Hi Sean!" a cheery voice answered.

"Are you OK? I'm worried, scared, concerned, confused!"

"OK, put away the thesaurus, I'm almost back! Don't be angry or worried, I'm fine!"

"You're fine, but what about 'us'? What about me? My heart's going about 90 miles an hour right now!"

"Oh, I hope we're fine, too! I'll tell you more in two minutes, I'm at the door to the lobby."

She hung up before I could say anything more.

I had the door open as she came down the hall.

"I'm sorry to just go out and leave note, but," she started, and the interrupted herself, throwing her arms around my neck and giving me a huge hug. "You're going to find this a bit ironic, but suddenly I wondered if we were going too fast, and I needed a walk and I had to talk to Cindy, and my mom to help me see straight again."

"You've already talked to Cindy and your mom? It's barely 7 a.m.!"

"Yeah, I know, but they both know to expect a call from me any time of the day!"

"Why didn't you wake me and talk to me?!"

"Because - well, because Mom and Cindy have been there for me for years, and while I hope and pray that you will prove to be that for me, we've only just started being together, and I needed a perspective that was, well, a little more decoupled. Please don't be angry with me!"

"Janice, when I woke up and you were not here, I felt like I did years ago when my then-fiancee betrayed me. I thought you had left me!"

She grabbed my face with her hands and she kissed me.

"Sean, I'm so sorry! SO SORRY! I did not mean to cause you any grief or worry. Please, please don't be too angry!"

"OK, just give me a minute to settle down. Let's sit down."

I sat down and took a few deep breaths to get my heart rate and anxiety levels to go back down. I though about the day before - the fascinating, sexy, athletic woman I'd hiked with, the sweaty sex after the hike, the dinner with her friends, the grilling from Cindy, and the whispered "I love you Sean" as we fell asleep like spoons in a drawer.

"I heard what you said when you thought I was asleep last night," I started with.

"Yeah? I knew you weren't asleep yet when you hugged me tighter!" she came back. "It made me smile a mile wide!"

"But then I got scared this morning when I woke up," she continued. "I feel like I've waited all my life for you, and now I don't know if you are for real. Have I made you be what I've waited for? Like the song lyrics say, 'Did we somehow try to make it happen, or was just a natural thing?'"

"I had to call Cindy - I know she was giving you shit last night, and I wanted her to back off, at least a little bit, but this morning I needed her thoughts on you. She thinks you are either the world's biggest faker, or the real deal. Actually, I could hear Annette saying you're the real deal and still telling Cindy to cut you some slack."

"Plus, I had to call my Mom. She's always had my back."

"I remember that she wants to meet me."

"Yeah, well I told her more details than she probably wanted about us, and"

"Wait, wait, like, really intimate details?"

"Well, she thinks you're either some kind of pervert, or you're a really good guy, but she still wants to meet you."

"And, after your girl-talk heart-to-hearts where are you - where are we?"

"Sean, I don't want to scare you away, but I am absolutely mad for you. You heard what I said last night, and well, I meant it. I woke up a bit out of sorts, but after talking to Cindy and Mom - I'm going with my feelings and I'm saying it out loud - I have fallen in love with you. I don't want to rush you, I don't know if you feel the same way, but I think you do. I'm just saying it out loud and letting it fall where it may."

I got up from my chair and took her hand.

"Janice, I'm scared. But the feeling I had this morning when you were not there kicked me in the gut. I didn't want to move too fast - but I found that it is too late. I want my future to include you - you are as fascinating and wonderful and sexy as I always thought you were. I'll even go meet your mother, so long as you agree to meet mine, though I don't think I'll be so quick to give her any intimate details!"

"So it won't scare you if I ask you to move in with me when you're in New York?"

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!" I replied.

She threw her arms around me again and kissed me.

"So," she said, breaking the kiss, "I know it's a bit late for 'morning wood', but would you care to re-create our sleeping position and see what develops?"

I looked at her with a devilish grin.

"First one in bed naked calls the shots!" she said as she started to unzip her shorts. I couldn't believe how quickly she shed everything as was lying on the bed waiting for me. I barely got my underwear down over my hips and she was already lying down. As I pushed the thin fabric down and stepped out of them, I turned to her and said, "Well, m'lady, you won - perhaps you gave yourself and advantage, but I still have a feeling that I'm going to benefit. So, where would you like me?"

"So, our spooning goodnight gave me an idea, so I want you behind me again?"

A quizzical look on my face must have spoken more loudly than I thought.

"No, no. No backdoor access. I've never actually done that, and I'm not sure yet how I feel about it, especially given your size in that department. I just liked how your stiffy was exciting me from that direction. So, come on, cuddle up like last night!"

She rolled to her side, facing away from me. She had a beautiful ass, and the sight of it had me rapidly stiffening. I was never a butt-fuck kind of guy, but, I do like the round curves of a female bum.

I slid into place behind her, running my hands down her back and over the curvaceous mounds of her rear. I leaned in and kissed her neck and shoulders, and moved my hips up right behind her and allowed my cock to slide between her thighs. I wrapped my arm around her and enjoyed the heavy feel of her breasts, and teased her nipples until they were stiff and erect. I let my hand wander down over her taut belly and down into her blonde pubic garden. Through her thighs, my cock was grazing against her moist pussy lips, and my hand rubbed her little cock. I kept nibbling at her neck and her earlobes and her moans told me all I needed to know about her state of arousal.

I started some hip movement and enjoyed the rounded push of her buns against me. My cock was getting damp from the moisture leaking from her inner labia, and her little cock was leaking precum.

"Oh, God, Sean, fuck me!"

"How would you like it?" I asked.

"On top! I want to ride you!" she said, suddenly moving and pushing me onto my back. She moved over me, and held my stiff cock right at her bushy opening, and sank down onto me, impaling her pussy on my cock. The sensation, along with the visual was pure ecstasy for me. She started rotating her hips and moving steadily up and down on me, her breasts and little cock bouncing up and down.

She shifted her movements to a real bump and grind, pushing herself down on me and then gyrating her hips around when I was fully inside her. I reached up and tweaked her nipples which seemed to spark a fire in her and she gyrated around again. One hand dropped from her breasts and I began to jerk her cock in rhythm and very soon she was getting quite vocal.

"Oh, Sean! Yes! Oh, yes, Sean like that! You're gonna make me cum Sean, yeah, oh baby! I'm cumming Sean, cumming baby!"

A stream of clearish cum squirted from her cock and onto my chest. She pushed her pussy down on my cock and I could feel it gripping and clenching on me, but I was determined to wait. I was wet from my chest, down my belly, and I could feel that she was soaking my balls from her orgasm.

As she regained her composure, I was still stiff as a rod inside her and she looked down at me. She ran her fingers through the cummy mess on my chest and I grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers clean. She seemed to lose a lot of energy and almost collapsed on top of me, our mouths meeting.

"OK, you fucker!" she said, "How did that not make you cum, too?"

"I wanted to focus on your orgasm, not mine!" I replied.

She started grinding her pelvis into mine.

"OK, then this is to focus on yours!" she replied. She started moving her hips in a circular motion and I pushed my hips hard into hers, but after only a couple of minutes, I could see her eyes rolling up in their sockets and realized that the grinding was edging her to another orgasm. I began to rock my hips in and out in a rhythm, feeling every grasp of her pussy. My rhythm increased in tempo, and her moans grew louder and louder and she sat up again, bouncing on my cock. The vision of her little cock bouncing, and my slick cock first in view, then covered by her crotch was all part of my letting go for my own pleasure.

"Dammit Sean! I'm cumming again!"

I reached down and grabbed her little cock and stroked it, my own cock buried deep in her pussy.

"Me, too, Janice, I'm cumming, too. Let's cum together!"

"Oh God! I'm cumming again, I'm cummmmmmmmmming!"

Her cock again spewed liquid, and her pussy walls gripped me. This time, my balls contracted and I could feel the semen gushing into her.

I felt twitch after twitch from my cock and balls and spasms from her hips and pussy gripping me. Again, she nearly collapsed on top of me, our lips meeting in kisses of passion and yes, of love.

As our orgasmic highs were settling down I kissed her again, brushing her hair from her sweaty face.

"Oh my God, I love you, Janice! I never want to leave this position" I said to her.

She smiled down at me and said, "Well, it will make meeting one another's parents a bit awkward!"

"We'll zoom, only from the shoulders up! How's that sound?"

She kissed me again.

"I think we'd starve to death, but if I died here in your arms after sex like that - I think it'd be OK!"

We both fell asleep again for a bit, awakened by her cell phone.

"It's Cindy!" she said.

I listened in as they talked.

"Hi Cindy!... Yes, we are still together. Yes, we did! Uh-huh, two more times! What's that? Yes, tell her we're still in bed! Yes naked! What? No, I'm not telling you two any more details - enough you two voyeurs! Huh? No I won't tell him that! What? Ugh! OK!"

"She says to tell you that she's really happy for us, but she's still got a dull, rusty knife ready!"

She went back to the phone call.

"OK, yeah, we have to check out by 10:30, but let's get lunch together before we all go back to the city. Yeah, sure, we'll meet you there. I know we don't have too much time - yeah, yeah, not time for that again!"

Looking at the clock, I realized that it was almost 9:15, and we had to go quickly. Janice got up to take a shower, and I got up to start packing a bit. She came out of the shower and gave me a wolf whistle as I had not bothered to put on anything. Her figure on full display, too, and my cock started to swell.

"God, you're insatiable!" she said.

"You are incredibly sexy, and this reaction is entirely due to you!"

She smiled broadly, "OK, I'll take that!"

I went and showered, too. When I returned, Janice was dressed and nearly packed, and I quickly dressed, too, and zipped up my bag.