Janice and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Janice said to me, "housekeeping will have no doubts about what went on in here! The bed sheets are wet and the scent of pussy and semen is pretty thick!"

"I'm sure it's nothing that they haven't seen before!"

We met Cindy and Annette for lunch. They both hugged me tightly, and even Cindy said that she was glad that Janice and I found each other.

"I've still got my eye on you, but you sure make her happy! You seem to have fucked a permanent smile on her face!"

"Cindy!" Annette said.

"It's OK, Annette," replied Janice, "I don't think she's wrong!"

After lunch we headed back to the city. I had a train to catch to Baltimore, so this would mean the end of our time together for a couple of weeks.

Two weeks in Baltimore were full of meetings at work and trying to pack for moving enough things to New York to stay more or less full time. I had worked out that once back in NY, I would be there for a four weeks setting up things there, and then go to a two weeks in each place. Janice and I spoke regularly while I was in Baltimore, some of it planning on me being at her place, and some just talking about things that new lovers talk about.

I took a train to New York on a Friday afternoon so I could be there over the weekend, and go to work bright and early on Monday morning. Arriving at Janice's place, she was almost bouncing with energy. She threw her arms around me and jumped up against me. I caught her and managed not to have us both fall on the floor.

"I've got everything prepped for you to be here. I cleaned out and moved stuff in the closet so you have some space, and I got a small dresser to add so you have your own. I cleaned up my extra computer gear so you have a desk, too, if you need to work from home, and I just can't believe how excited I am to have you here!"

She looked at me as I was struggling to get a word in.

"What? You're not speaking! What is it? You decided not to stay? Am I moving too fast again? Please tell me you're still moving in?"

"Janice - Janice! - Janice!!! Slow down, honey, yes, I'm staying, and I've missed you, too. I just got off the train, then a cab ride, and..." I stopped again, and just looked at her.

I kissed her with every ounce of passion that I could muster, tired as I was.

"Absolutely, yes, I'm still moving in, I'm still in love with you! You have no need to feel so insecure!"

She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I sometimes let my paranoia run away with me!"

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her again.

"I'm here. I'm here for you. I told you that I'm here for you, and here I am."

I kissed her again.

"Mmmmm," she said, "I know, but I told you that I'll get scared. I'll settle down over time, I promise!"

"I know you will - and I'll try to be patient with it."

I unpacked my suitcase and the other things that I'd already had shipped to her place, while Janice made supper. We sat down to eat a late dinner.

"Mom already asked me if she could come this weekend to meet you," Janice said between sips of wine.

"Yikes! What did you tell her?"

"I told her 'no!' I get you to myself first! I hope that's OK?"

"Oh, yeah, it's OK! I mean, I know you want us to meet, and I want to meet her, but it's been a hectic time back in Baltimore, and I'm too tired to hit that ground quite so soon."

"That's what I told her! So, now she's focusing on next weekend."

"Ah, well, I suppose we can't put it off for too long, right? Will she stay here?"

"Is that OK with you?"

"So long as she's OK with me shacking up with her daughter!"

"Is that we're doing? Shacking up?"

"Sorry, just a poor choice of words. I'm assuming that we will still share a bed when she's here?"

"Yes, it's my apartment - our apartment, after all. She's a guest here! But, I'd say that maybe we postpone the loud sex until she's gone back up state."

"Just the loud sex? I'm OK with that!" I said.

"Yeah, well, I don't know if I can be quiet when you make me cum like you do!"

"Hm, a whole weekend together with no sex? That'll be a test, for sure!"

"You're telling me. These last two weeks without you giving me an orgasm - or three or four - has been tough!"

"So, did you give yourself an orgasm?" I asked, cheekily.

"What? You pervert, you don't ask a woman a question like that!"

"I'm sorry!" I said back, "but the way you said that I hadn't given you an orgasm made me wonder."

"Oh, and yes, I did, you pervert, but it was just not nearly the same!"

"Hmm, that would be something to witness, though!" I said.

"Well, would you like to masturbate together?"

"Sounds intriguing, but for tonight I would only like to cum when you make me!"

She kissed me and sat back.

"After I clean up the kitchen?" she asked.

"I can help with that," I replied.

"No, you must be tired, let me do that, you go relax.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. The excitement of really moving in with her was running through my head, and a new chapter of my life, of our lives, was just beginning.