Janice Discovers Her Truth Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss Nicolette introduces Janice to BDSM.
3.4k words
4.41
2.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Nicolette joined us and when a server approached our table to told them to bring us a charcuterie board. Yvonne and Lynn had stopped playing with my pussy and removed my shoes. It felt good to be barefooted and even better when they massaged my feet.

Miss Nicolette asked what we had been up to since we arrived in New York and Yvonne and Lynn told her everything from the moment at the airport to our stroll up and down 7th Avenue. Lynn then said the re-telling reminded her of something, at which point she pulled the nipple clamps from the bag holding my clothes. She handed one of the clamps to Yvonne and together they removed the tape covering my nipples. They took one of my nipples into each of their mouths and when they removed their mouths a clamp was placed on each nipple. I just slowly slipped my gin and tonic and focused on the sensations my nipples were experiencing.

A charcuterie board filled with meat, cheese, fruits and nuts were placed on our table and Yvonne and Lynn took turns feeding me. I was famished and the tastes were pleasing, as was the occasional finger on my pussy.

When most of the food was finished, Lynn said that her and Yvonne were going back to the hotel to freshen up a little and that they would find me later. For now, I was to be in the care and company of Miss Nicolette. As I watched my friends leave, Miss Nicolette moved beside me and wrapped her fist around the chain holding the nipple clamps. She pulled my tits out and up, and ask a soft gasp escaped my mouth, she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear that I was headed for a nice adventure. I smiled as goosebumps began to cover my arms.

Miss Nicolette let go of the chain and told me to follow her as she reached under the table and held my shoes and handcuffs in her hands. I followed her to the back of the bar, and into her office. It was very white, spare and almost looked more like a doctor's office. She motioned me to a chair and told me to sit down. She then bent down and placed my shoes back on my feet, then the handcuffs onto my wrists. Miss Nicolette opened a drawer from where I watched her draw a syringe and a small glass bottle that she placed on the countertop. Miss Nicolette then removed two latex gloves from a box and placed them on her hands. She held the bottle in her hand, turned it upside down, shook and held it in front of her face as she stuck the syringe needle into the bottle. Miss Nicolette said the liquid in the jar was Restylane and she allowed me to read the label on the bottle to confirm. She said she was going to use it to enhance my lips, then asked if I had any recent sores on my lips or any allergies. I did not speak and only shook my head no in response. She smiled then placed the tip of the syringe needle against my upper lip, broke the skin and injected the solution into my lips. I felt little pain as the needle pierced my lip, and she repeated this several times into both my upper and lower lips. After each injection Miss Nicolette took a latex covered finger and pressed it onto my lips to press and smooth. I felt my lips feel fuller and admired Miss Nicolette's attention to detail as she inspected her work. She would lean back to look at my lips, then lean in to press certain areas to achieve the shape she was looking for. She smiled and then placed the syringe in a container and returned the Restylane to the drawer. Miss Nicolette removed her latex gloves then opened another drawer where she took out a black bag and emptied the contents of makeup onto the counter. She then applied lip liner to my full lips and then decided on a colour of lipstick, which she proceeded to apply to my lips. She was slow and methodical as she applied the lipstick to my new lips and when pleased, placed a tissue between my lips and I pressed them together. Miss Nicolette then applied a translucent setting powder and then placed a mirror in front of my face. The smile on my face said all that Miss Nicolette needed to hear as I admired my bright and full crimson lips. A rush of pleasure and lust flowed through me, and I told myself I had never felt or looked sexier.

Miss Nicolette asked me to stand, removed the handcuffs from my wrists, and opened a closet door from which she grabbed a full-length black raincoat that she instructed me to put it on. Miss Nicolette told me to come with her as we left her office, and through a door into a back alley. We walked along the alley to the street and when we reached her car, she opened the door for me, and I stepped in. I do not know the many makes of cars, but I appreciated her bright red sports car that sat very low to the ground. The seats were leather, and the interior was remarkably clean. Miss Nicolette started the car, and the voice of Sophie B. Hawkins sang to us from the speakers as we drove along 8th Avenue. We made a right turn and then a left turn down through an alley where Miss Nicolette parked her car. She opened the door for me and held my hand as I stepped out. She then attached the leash to my collar and led me through a large black door into a building.

The place was dimly lit and the walls all black. Miss Nicolette walked me down a hall where we passed many doors on either side. She stopped in front of one, reached into the pocket of my raincoat and pulled out a set of keys. She fingered through them and found one which she then placed into the door lock. She opened the door, and gently pushed me into the room. Miss Nicolette then attached my leash to a hook on the wall told me to take in my surroundings then proceeded to leave and lock the door. I looked around the room that was dimly lit with a yellow glow. Against the stone walls I saw a tall St. Andrew's cross plus large wooden chairs and ropes and chains hanging from the ceiling. I noticed what also looked like a large wagon wheel on its side, sitting like a table. On the floor beneath the ropes and chains was a metal plate with a pair of handcuffs attached. It looked like an ancient castle torture room and dungeon. I shuddered and wondered what this place was I had found myself in.

I stood still in my place as I waited for Miss Nicolette to return. The door opened and in stepped Miss Nicolette wearing a shiny black latex plunge mini dress with black latex stockings and bright red pumps. She looked amazing and my pussy became wet just at the sight of her. In her hand she was holding the straps attached to a box. She placed the box on the floor then slowly walked towards me licking her lips. Her hands reached for my tits and caressed the top of my breasts. Miss Nicolette then walked behind me, placed her hands on my shoulders which she gently massaged and then ran them down my back. I could feel her releasing the buckles of my new corset and when she removed it, my body relaxed in response to my waist no longer being cinched. She placed my corset on the floor by the box and then opened the box. She inspected the contents and smiled. Miss Nicolette then told me to hold my hands in front and she attached the handcuffs to my wrists. With her hand on the leash, she then took me to stand over the metal plate on the floor. Miss Nicolette removed the leash and then proceeded to reach up where she pulled on a silver chain that she then attached to my handcuffs. She then bent down and removed my shoes followed by attaching the cuffs on the metal plate to my ankles. The metal plate felt cool on the soles of my feet and actually comforting. Miss Nicolette then moved to the wall where she unhooked a chain and proceeded to pull. As she did my hands were lifted above my head and when I was standing on my toes, she hooked the chain to the wall. Miss Nicolette then walked over to the box, reached a hand in and removed what appeared to be a red ball attached to leather bands on either side. I soon knew it was a ball gag which Miss Nicolette then placed in my mouth and tied the leather straps behind my head.

Miss Nicolette returned to her box, and with both hands lifted out a hitachi vibrator with a long cord. She walked over and plugged the cord into an outlet on the wall, then placed the vibrator on the floor between my legs. Again, she walked over to the box and pulled out leather straps and a belt. Miss Nicolette walked over to me, placed the straps on the floor then wrapped the belt holding a number of clips around my waist. She then placed her hand on my ass, gave each cheek a squeeze then ran her fingers down my back. My goosebumps returned to cover my skin. Miss Nicolette reached down and proceeded to attach the straps to the vibrator followed by attaching the other ends of the straps to the belt around my waist. She pulled the straps until the vibrator was pressed tight against my pussy, then adjusted the bulb of the vibrator to be centred on my clit.

I was able to look down and observe the vibrator that was now strapped between my legs and pressing tightly on my clit. Miss Nicolette stood in front of my, running her hands over my chest, stomach, ass and legs. She walked over to the box where she removed her cell phone from which she proceeded to take walk around and take pictures of me. I watched as her fingers began to tap on her phone and I knew she was sending pictures of me to Yvonne and Lynn and others.

Miss Nicolette returned her phone to the box then slowly walked towards me. She reached between my legs and turned on the vibrator. I was not expecting the intensity of the vibrations on my clit and loudly moaned as my body spasmed, and sexual electricity covered my body. I tried to silence my cries by biting my lower lip, but the pleasure was too much, and I could not contain my sounds of bliss. Miss Nicolette walked back to the box and pulled out a wax candle and lighter. She lite the candle then slowly twirled it between her fingers as she walked back towards me. Her hand wrapped around the chain holding my nipple clamps and she pulled it towards her. With her other hand she held the candle and tilted it towards my extended tits. I watched in fear as a drop formed and fell towards my right tit. I closed my eyes tight at the feel of the burn and sting on my skin where the wax fell on me. I was grateful to learn that the sensation did not last long. Miss Nicolette then held the candle horizontally above my tits where I then felt rapid drops of hot wax sprinkle over my tits. Each drop made my body jerk, and each drop began to stimulate my senses and make the sounds of pleasure and pain. As I responded to the wax falling onto my tits, I had momentarily forgotten the vibrator pulsing against my clit. I then focused my attention on the feelings on my clit and tits and as best as I could I brought my knees together in response to the sexual energy filling me.

My arms were beginning to tire and my body beginning to ache because of my secured positioning. The room had also become very warm and perspiration covered my skin. Miss Nicolette blew out the candle and then removed the vibrator from my pussy and untied the belt around my waist. She returned these items to her box of contraptions and then pulled out a section of rope. She wrapped the ends of the rope around each of her hands and then pressed the rope against my breasts and slowly moved it across my tits. I could feel the fibres of the rope scratch my skin and as she moved the rope bits of wax fell from my tits to the floor. Miss Nicolette then placed the rope under my tits and pulled the rope up lifting my tits. The rope scratched the underneath of my tits before they flopped back down. She repeated this action a few times then placed the rope under my right tit, lifted it slightly then looped the rope around my boob and pulled the ends tighter. I felt the rope dig into my skin and watched my breast bulge and begin to turn red, then purple. My tit became increasingly sensitive and the pressure from the clamp on my nipple seemed to increase. Miss Nicolette then took another length of rope from her box and bound my left tit. The feelings were indescribable, and the pain concentrated and severe but highly stimulating. Miss Nicolette alternated between fondling my bulging breasts and slapping my tits with her hands. I was fully subdued, exhausted and yet thrilled to be experiencing the moment.

Miss Nicolette stopped playing with my tits, returned to her box and pulled out a flogging whip. I screamed through the ball gag and began to twist and turn my body in a natural response to somehow find a way to be free of the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, but I was her captive and stopped struggling. Miss Nicolette held the whip in her right hand and with her left hand grabbed the bands of leather and pulled them through her fist, then twirled the whip in front of herself as she walked to me. She then slowly pulled the whip across my chest, over my shoulders, along my back and up the back of my legs and over my ass. The next feeling I felt was the whip striking my upper back. I twisted my upper body to move away from the whip but again the restraints were unforgiving. I did also notice that the pain was not searing and was a feeling more like being slapped by many hands. Miss Nicolette then struck my ass and the back of my legs followed by my thighs and then tits. She was smiling and laughing as she whipped my body and then removed the clamps from my nipples with a quick tug on the chain holding them. She whipped my nipples then stopped to lower her head to lick around my nipple before sucking it into her mouth. She sucked with a passion I had never seen or felt before and did the same to my other tit. It felt so good to finally feel as though I was being cared for, that I had somehow met her favour and was being rewarded.

With one last suck, Miss Nicolette released my tit from her mouth. She returned the flogging whip to her box then released the rope from the hook on the wall and lowered my arms. She then removed the cuffs around my ankles and around my wrists. Her arms then wrapped around my shoulder, and she pressed me close to her body as our lips met for a beautiful long wet French kiss. My hands held her tightly and enjoyed the feeling of her chest pressed against mine and the thigh of her left leg pressing against my pussy. I was feeling that sensation of falling in love.

Miss Nicolette broke our kiss and then took my hand and walked towards one of the throne chairs. Before she said down, she lifted the latex skirt up over her hips and after sitting placed her legs over the arms of the chair and then pointed to her pussy. I took the hint, knelt and placed my face on her gorgeous hairless pussy and feasted like a hungry cougar on her cunt. She placed her hands in my hair, closed her fists on the top of my head and moaned and groaned, whimpered and wailed as her pussy flooded my happy busy face. I loved the shape and feel of her pussy lips, the size of her clitoris and how my tongue welcomed the feel and taste of her. I felt her pussy press into my face as Miss Nicolette arched her back and utter a sound of rejoice as she orgasmed and covered my tongue, with her cum. Her squirt was intense, and I stopped just to feel her orgasm wash my face, then lick my lips and return to licking her. She eventually calmed down and just sat still as I could not, did not want to remove my mouth from her pussy. She then leaned forward, placed her hands on my shoulder, gently massaged them, then placed her hands on either side of my face as she kissed me deeply. I had never felt prouder in my life.

We stood and I helped Miss Nicolette pack her box and carry it for her as we walked out of the room, then down the hall to a large storage room. She took the box from me, placed it on a shelf then handed me my platform shoes and raincoat she had lent to me. She told me to remove my latex shorts, put my shoes on and cover myself with the raincoat. Once dressed she pointed me to a chair and told me to rest for a bit. Miss Nicolette removed her latex dress, red pumps and latex stockings. She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled when she saw my eyes admiring her body. Her tall slim body, small tits and amazing red hair were that almost reached down to her perfect round ass, is an image I shall have for the rest of my life. She then slipped her feet into her black ankle high boots and also fitted a black raincoat over her naked body. Miss Nicolette took my hand as I rose from the chair and walked outside. We got in her car, kissed passionately then drove away as Janis Joplin sang to us.

Miss Nicolette drove around Mid-town and I took in the lights and sights of New York City at night. I had a smile on my face and a desire to stay here forever. I placed my hand on Miss Nicolette's shoulder and turned to her and said thank you. She smiled, shook her head a bit to toss her hair and then said to me, you're welcome. Miss Nicolette pulled the car to the curb, parked and once again assisted me out of the vehicle. I noticed the familiar sites of 7th Avenue and she held my hand and lead as we walked. We came to a busy street corner and as we waited to cross, she turned me towards her, wrapped her arms around and we kissed. Our mouths open, tongues playing, and surely giving everyone around us a nice show. The light turned, we crossed the street and then walked into The Stonewall Inn. The noise, the lights, the music were a shock to our senses, but we laughed at the crowd of colourful people having fun. We kept moving through the bar and then heard the holler of Yvonne and Lynn we pushed their way though the mass of people to hug us, kiss us and press a glass of beer into our hands. We found a spot against a wall and as I sipped my beer, Lynn held her phone up in front of me to show me the picture Miss Nicolette had taken of me earlier. My eyes got wide at the site of me, arms above my head, ankles bound, tits bound and ball gag in my mouth. Those goosebumps covered me again and I smiled at Lynn and winked.

Miss Nicolette leaned her body into me, and I smiled at her and said, I need to sleep. Her arm came across my shoulder and she said soon my dear, soon, but we have one more job for you.