Janice Expands Her Sexual Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the rest of Janice's story as told to Angie, and they both came a couple of times while she was telling it.

*****

At the time I told this story for your magazine I never imagined that Pete would read it, particularly as the magazine was not the kind that he would normally read. Even if he happened to glance at my copy, I didn't think he would recognize us, since the names were changed. However, when I got home one weekend after I had been to visit my elderly mother, I saw a copy of the magazine on the dining room table on top of an envelope addressed to Pete, with a compliments slip thanking him for allowing them to print his story.

Pete didn't say anything, but without waiting for dinner he almost dragged me upstairs and when we were in the bedroom he pushed me face forward on the bed, pulled my panties to one side so that he could thrust his raging erection deep into my cunt. He fucked me mercilessly until he cried out and ejaculated so hard that his semen literally squirted out of my cunt all over his balls. It was so quick that I didn't reach the pinnacle of my orgasm, but we fucked all through the night as if we were teenagers again and I lost count of how often I came. Over breakfast the next morning he admitted that seeing our story in print made him incredibly horny and how much he had enjoyed his night with Hilary, and would really like to repeat it. I had been worried that he would be upset by our lesbian relationship but I was surprised when he told me how much he would like to watch us together while he played with his cock.

At this stage I really was at a loss what to do about the situation. Everything, including the discovery of my own bisexuality, had happened so suddenly after years of heterosexual monogamy, but it was Hilary who came up with the way to move things forward to the next logical level. I had blurted out everything Pete had said after reading our story when we lying cuddled together in bed one afternoon whilst we were coming down from the bliss of several orgasms.

Three days later Hilary rang me to tell me her plan, 'You must tell Pete that I am coming to stay with you for a couple of nights whilst we are having some essential work done on the bathroom. I will arrange for my son to visit his grandma again. I know that he will expect me to stay in the spare bedroom, but he will quite possibly get excited at the thought that you I will be fucking each other after he has fallen asleep, and even hope that he and I will be having sex again too. God Janice, I am really looking forward to a really hot time and I am so wet thinking about it that I am going to have to play with my favourite dildo before Timmy comes home from school. Oh, make sure you buy yourself a new sexy nightie." We then settled on a date in a couple of weeks time and she hung up.

When I told Pete he was a bit flustered at first, but later I spied him sitting at his computer with his cock out, watching a porn flick of two young women having sex with a man old enough to be their father. I silently crept away to let him enjoy his orgasm, but that night I rode him reverse cowgirl so that he could watch his cock plunging in and out of my cunt.

I must say, those two weeks seemed like an age, but eventually the day arrived. When the doorbell rang at 7:30pm, I told Pete to answer the door while I got on with finishing the preparations for dinner. When Pete opened the door to let her in, after she had said hullo, I heard Hilary say that it was so good of him to allow her to be our house-guest for a few days, and she would like to show him her appreciation there and then. When they came into the kitchen a few minutes later, Pete looked rather flushed, and there was a telltale smudge of lipstick on his lips, which he had failed to wipe off. I had prepared a fairly light dinner of oven baked sea bass with fennel, accompanied by celeriac mash and asparagus tips, followed by syllabubs, and Pete picked out a couple of bottles of a nice Alsace Pinot Gris to drink. I noticed that Hilary made sure that Pete's glass was kept topped up, while she drank fairly sparingly, so that by the time we took our coffee into the sitting room he was decidedly merry. After about half an hour of inconsequential chatter, Hilary excused herself and left the room.

Sorry Angie, just remembering the rest of that night is making me rather wet. Do you think we could have a short break while I fetch my vibrating love egg? And please feel free to play with your very sweet pussy, which is really very delicious looking.

Mmm, that feels so good in my cunt. I love the feeling of being on the brink of an orgasm and Hilary is an expert at keeping me on edge for ages before sending me over the top. Sometimes I have almost passed out, the pleasure has been so exquisite. Now let me continue.

When Hilary came back into the room she was wearing an almost transparent lacy teddy and lace top thigh high stockings. She stood in front of Pete, and in her most seductive voice asked him if he liked what he saw. He gulped and nodded weakly. 'Would you like me to take it off for you?' she said, and without waiting for him to answer, she pushed the bodice down to release her breasts. Pete couldn't take his eyes off her breasts, and there was an obvious bulge growing in his trousers. Hilary straddled his thighs and unbuttoning his shirt, lightly brushed his chest with the tips of her nipples and then up to his lips. 'Suck me,' she said, grinding her crotch against his growing erection, 'make my nipples even harder, and run your hands down over my bottom.' After a few minutes she stood up and faced him, sliding her the teddy slowly and seductively down her body until it lay around her feet. Staying just out of reach, she caressed her breasts, and then ran her hands down across her stomach until they rested at the top of her thighs. Parting her legs slightly, she slid two fingers between the folds of her pussy and slowly stroked them along her slit. 'I am very wet Pete,' she murmured, 'Would you like to taste me?' and she lifted her hand to his mouth and smeared her juices on his lips.

Pete was by now very obviously aroused, his cock pushing hard against the restraint of his trousers. Hilary dropped her hand from his mouth, running her nails lightly down his chest until her hand was resting on his erection. 'I think it is time we went upstairs to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable,' she said, and catching hold of his hand, she pulled him up, and led him out of the room and up the stairs. By now I was feeling very horny, not just because of the sight of Hilary making out with Pete, but also by the vision of her lovely bottom, which wiggled most invitingly as she climbed the stairs, a bottom I had kissed many times.

Hold on a minute while I make myself more comfortable. I am feeling so hot in this robe and my pussy needs some air. I must say your pussy is even more beautiful with your lips all swollen and puffy, and your clit is surprisingly long. I bet Zizi loves sucking it and making you squeal with pleasure.

When we were in the bedroom, Hilary pushed Pete back onto the bed, and after removing his shoes and unbuckling his belt, she pulled his trousers and briefs off in one movement, allowing his penis to spring free. Kneeling between his outstretched legs, she started to lick his balls, and up the shaft, before taking the head into her mouth. 'Mmmm," she cooed, 'I think we need to do something about this, close your eyes and enjoy.' Looking over at me, she gestured that it was time for me to take off my clothes. 'You take over here, Janice, while I give Pete's tongue something to do.' Moving from between Pete's legs, she got up on the bed and straddled his chest facing me. Shuffling backwards, she pressed her pussy against his mouth, and he started to lick her slit enthusiastically, making her moan with pleasure. She beckoned me forwards until I was straddling Pete's thighs, and taking hold of his cock, she rubbed it against my clit, then teased both of us by moving it backwards and forwards between my labia before finally putting the head into the entrance to my vagina, making Pete groan. I was dripping, and I slid easily down his shaft until he was fully engulfed in my vagina, filling me completely. Hilary leaned forwards to kiss and suck my breasts, while I rode Pete fast and then slow, moving round in slow circles with him buried deep within me — making his cock touch all around inside me. Soon I had totally abandoned myself to the waves of delicious sensation washing over my body, my eyes shut, and I knew that it would not be long before I found the blessed release of an orgasm.

We all climaxed at the same time, moaning and crying out in mutual ecstasy. When I felt Pete's cock throbbing and pulsing as he pumped his cum deep inside me, the heat in my body became a raging inferno that consumed my body and mind, and I almost passed out with heavenly rapture. While Pete was recovering, Hilary and I put on a show for him, ending up in a sixty nine, and while we were still cumming he plunged deep into her very wet tunnel, and fucked her with all the vigour of a young man. I alternated between licking her clit and sucking his balls, and when he came again, I licked up the cum oozing from her pussy, making her climax again, her body rigid with pleasure. Exhausted, we fell asleep, cuddled up together on the bed, but during the night Pete rolled on top of me and made love to me again, slowly and lovingly, whispering how much he loved me, as we both had a long satisfying climax together.

Pete and I have talked about that night many times since, and we both agree that it put new life into our relationship, and sex has been so much more exciting and adventurous ever since, especially on those occasions when Hilary could find a babysitter to sleep over and she could join us for a night of delicious three-way lovemaking. Pete particularly likes it when she and I lick and suck his cock and balls, taking it in turns to deep throat him before he cums over our upturned faces. My favourite however, is when Hilary rides him cowgirl style and I straddle his head with my pussy pressed hard against his mouth, because it allows Hilary and me to kiss and to caress each other's breasts. It is so amazing when three people cum together.

God Angie, I must stop for a minute while I cum. You look amazing by the way when you are lost in your orgasm. Hilary and I have talked about perhaps sharing with another lesbian couple, and maybe you and Zizi could join us one night, because I'm dying to taste you and suck that amazing clit.

Hilary joined a dating site a few months later and went out with a number of men, one or two of whom she introduced to us. We did occasionally entertain the fantasy of turning our ménage à trois into a ménage à quatre with all the extra possibilities that offered, but nothing came of until a year later when Hilary met her present partner. Doug is a few years older than her, a widower whose wife had died of breast cancer. Strangely it was not through the dating site that they came together, but a support group for people who had lost a loved one to cancer. They had actually met occasionally at meetings, but Hilary had just not noticed him in that way. They are now thinking about moving in together, which is wonderful news.

She was worried that Doug would not understand the nature of her sexual relationship with Pete and me, but from the start she decided to be completely open with him, especially when it very quickly became clear that he was serious about marrying her. She thought that the best way to reveal the truth would be to invite him to dinner when she and I would serve dinner just wearing our sexiest lingerie. Pete enjoyed that as well. After dinner we all cuddled up together on the sofa and watched a couple of erotic videos. The first was about a beautiful young couple who met by chance at a work conference and ended up making love in her hotel room. By the time it was finished we were all feeling more than a little aroused, and Hilary suggested that we ought to make ourselves more comfortable and remove our clothes. Both men were sporting erections, and while we were watching the second video about a swingers party, we both started to stroke our husbands cocks while they caressed our breasts. I noticed that both men got appreciably harder when the action on screen involved two or more women having oral sex. I hadn't realised before just how turned on men were by watching lesbian action, .

Hilary then suggested that we ought to swap partners and give each other's partner a blow job. It was very hot going down on Doug's cock while Hilary was doing the same to Pete, knowing that he was watching, and I couldn't resist playing with my pussy, which was very wet by then. Before they could cum, almost by telepathy, both Hilary and I mounted our partners reverse cowgirl, and we rode them until we all came at almost the same moment. While the men recovered, Hilary and I made love slowly and sensuously until we each had another very nice orgasm, and then we had a real foursome, Hilary and I in a sixty nine with the two men fucking us. Watching Pete's cock close up sliding between Hilary's engorged labia was extremely exciting, and I licked and sucked his balls as he drove into her. From the sounds they were making, Doug and Pete appeared to be having a really great time too, and after they had ejaculated deep into our wombs, Hilary and I licked each other clean and made each other cum again — you must agree that the ability to have multiple orgasms is one big advantage that women have over men. After that we were all pleasantly exhausted so we made our way to bed for a very satisfied and relaxing nights sleep.

Since that night Pete and I have renewed our marriage vows in front of Hilary and Doug, and our sex life has been as hot as it was when we first married. Hilary and I still have our sessions after the gym, but every couple of weeks or so Hilary and Doug come round for a nice dinner, and afterward we always end up in bed together for a night of wonderful lovemaking. As well as making love to each other's husbands, Hilary and I have entertained them by fucking each other wearing a feeldoe. It was Doug who introduced us the the idea of anal sex and I have discovered the extraordinary intensity of orgasms when my cunt and my rectum are filled, either with a cock and a feeldoe or with two cocks. The best is still when Hilary and I have a sixty nine whilst our husbands fuck us from behind.

That's all there is so far, Angie, but Doug has booked a villa in Spain for three weeks in the summer, and Hilary and I are looking forward to fucking them in the arse, and maybe persuading them to suck each other's cocks and even fuck each other. Perhaps I could persuade Doug to invite you and Zizi for a few days to write about it for your readers, and even joining in — I really do want to go down on you and enjoy your gorgeous pussy. I've come a long way since that first night when I let Hilary seduce Pete, but it has been an amazing journey into fully liberated sex and the exquisite pleasure it can bring.

12