Janice's Sexual Tale

Story Info
Janice Leone describes how it feels getting fucked.
5.2k words
3.97
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is set in Northeast Louisiana in 1844. A group of local Southern belles are gathered together recounting and assessing their interracial surreptitious sexual exploits. This is just one of a number of such stories told that day. The racial language used is shocking today but normal for the time period, as is the slang. If you find this language offensive, please consider other fare. All of the persons mentioned are 18 or older.

Janice's Story

Mary Lynn: "Janice, tell us 'bout Blue again. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't git a dick that big up in me without a shoe horn an' a brick!!!"

Gretchen: "Yeh, Janice, tell us! I still cain't git over how you said you warn't never gon' git you a woodpile nigger. An' now you got the best one!!"

Annie: "I dunno that he's the BEST one. He might be the biggest one. I still say that Charlie Nelson can fuck rings around jist about anybody I know, white or black. That boy can work it!"

Janice: "Well, I ain't tested Charlie out yet."

Annie: "It ain't like I ain't offered you the chance."

Janice: "You mean that time down to your pond? When Abby took my turn? I warn't ready then. I warn't broke in good. You knew that. You 'uz tryin' to git me to do sump'n I warn't ready for. I'll try him now, though. I'm good an' broke in now, some might say."

Mary Lynn: "Tell us, Janice!! Is you done did to him lately?"

Janice: "Yeah. We done it yesterday. Cain't you see I'm walkin' funny?"

Polly Lynn: "I noticed. I ain't wanna say nuthin'."

Janice: "Well, if you'd had YOUR legs cocked open for a hour an' a half an' a big ole elephant trunk snappin' in your puss, you'd be walkin' funny, too."

Gretchen: "A hour an' a half?"

Janice: "If I'm lyin', I'm flyin'."

Mary Lynn, Jennie and Annie (in tandem): "Dannnnnggggggg."

Polly Lynn: "Did you make him lick you? That's the part I wanna hear."

Janice: "He licked me. Front and back. An' I licked him, too."

Jennie: "He give you a back lick?"

Janice: "Of course. He's grown. He ain't like our biddy li'l boys what don't want to go the full measure. He licked me clean."

Jennie: "Front and back?

Janice: "Yep. Front, back, knees, pits, toes, taint and titties. I ain't no li'l girl no more. What? You think he spent the whole hour'n a half humpin' my puss? I'd be dead!! An' so would you, for that matter. Ain't I told you he got a elephant trunk in his pants?"

Mary Lynn, Jennie and Annie (in tandem): "The FULL measure!!! WOW!!!"

Janice: "Do you want me to tell the story or don't you?"

Mary Lynn, Jennie and Annie (in tandem): "DO tell!! DO tell!!"

Janice: "OK. So you know my Pa an' my brother come to town early to help with the dance setup, right? That left me and my Ma home alone. So I'm lying in my bed an' it occurs to me that I ain't had none in a few days. I could tell because my pussy had got hot and achy, an' that only happens when she ain't...well...she ain't did what a good pussy is 'posed to do. I don't want git too much into it. All of us has been there from time to time.

"So I wondered if'n I had the time to go git Blue. Usually, I'll give him a hint to come up to the house real late after everyone goes asleep. But I ain't had the time yesterday to pull his coat. I'd thought he was goin' to town with my Pa. But my Pa ain't took the carriage to town. Him and Jake rode the horses. So that left me with a achy pussy and no way to cool her off, less'n I used my hand, an' I ain't wanna do that if'n I could git a message to Blue. Who wants a hand if'n you can git the real thing? If you polish pearl an' the real thing shows up, you might don't have the energy to handle the ride, you know? Anyway, that was how I saw it.

"So I was gon' see if I could sneak down an' git him. I peeked out my door an' I ain't see anything stirring. So I was gon' make a run for it. Jist as I was rampin' up to go, I seen my Ma sliding out!! She had her nightdress on an' a overcoat. I don't know where she was goin', but I ain't want her to see me peekin' out, so I slipped back into bed an acted like I was asleep.

"By and by, I ain't hear nuthin'. She jist disappeared into the night. I figured she must'a forgot sump'n an' went to git it. But she was gone for so long, an' my ache jist wouldn't go away, I knew I had to do sump'n. So I gathered up my courage an' I slipped out of my bedroom. I tiptoed over to the front door an' peeked out. I ain't see her anywhere. An' I ain't wanted to sneak out and have her catched me on her way back from wherever she was.

"Finally, I took a deep breath an' I jist run out the front door. I told myself that if I come across my Ma, I'd tell her I went to axe her sump'n an' she warn't in her bedroom. I said I'd say I got panicked and run out lookin' for her. Anyway, that sounded good to me. An' my Ma would believe me, if it come to that.

"Really, I was on my way down to Blue's place in the nigger quarters. I was gon' roust him up and have him come up to the house. I knowed better than to have him in my room or for me to stay at his place, because my Ma would come an' check on me soon's she got back from wherever she was. So I was gon' tell him to climb up into the loft where Jake sleeps an' wait for me there. Even if my Ma checked on me, I could always call down from the loft an' tell her where I was. She wasn't gon' climb up.

"So I git down to Blue's hut. I peek in. Don't you know he's already got a nigger gal mounted up an' she's jist a roilin'!! He's got this stupid smile on his face, you know, that look they git when they's locked in? You like it when they git that look because they're sot jist so and won't cum, so's you can jist roil and roil an' don't have to worry 'bout re-energizin' a floppy dick or wipin' jizz off a leaky pussy.

"He sees me in the window. I give him the thumb jerk. He knows that means I want him to come up to the house. He's thinkin' I give him the thumb jerk earlier an' he musta missed it, because he give the nigger gal a tap on her ass an' told her to finish up. She musta already had got hers because she ain't made too much of a complaint about gittin' shorted. She eased her pussy off him and reached for her clothes. His dick was still rock hard. When I see that I run back to the house an' waited. I knowed he would come.

"I git back to the house an' my Ma ain't made it back yit. I wasn't too worried. She usually knows what she's about. I was jist concerned that she would come up jist as Blue was comin' up, you know? I ain't wanted that. So I waited at the front door till I see him comin'. I rushed him in an' I told him to skeedaddle up into the loft an' wait for me. I peeked out for a bit, lookin' for my Ma, but she never showed up. By an' by my pussy ache told me she'd be alright. My puss ain't often wrong. I climbed up into the loft behind Blue.

"Once't I got up there I lit a candle so's I could see. He's up there, alright, dick in hand. He ain't washed it since he'd been up in the nigger girl's pussy, so he had that "I been fuckin'" smell—you know how it do. Some folks don't like it. I used to didn't like it, but I've got used to it. It don't bother me now as much as it used to.

"Anyway, I know I've said this before, but that durn Blue is one good looking nigger. He's got that bald head and them big muscles. His eyes are hazel, an' he's got lips like a girl. Not femmy, I mean, but kinda...what's the word? Sensitive? Sensual? That's the word. Sensual. You'd like to kiss him. That's what I mean. Usually you jist want a nigger to fuck 'cause his dick can crawl way up in you and scrub the areas where a regular dick don't reach, mosttimes. But with Blue, you jist wanna suck on his lips an' his tongue an' his neck while his dick is scrubbing you out. An' you feel like...kinda like...a woman. You know?

"Plus, you wanna talk about Paulie Gaston can suck some pussy? He cain't hold a candle to Blue. That nigger can suck a pussy like it was a chicken bone, an' won't leave nary bit of gristle, nor fat, neither. You ain't got to axe Blue for the pooty-woo. He'll lick you back to front, front to back, top to bottom and side to side. You git done with a Blue lickin' session an' it's jist like you'd had a hot bath on a Saturday. An' we ain't even talked about his dick yet.

"Anyway, I was sayin' I lit a candle and Blue was there with his dick in his hand. He stood up and stroked it till it stood up on its own. He knows I like that. Lemme tell you, once't his dick gits hard? He can bend his head down and suck it on his own. One time I dared him to do it, an' he did it, an' I thought it was the most amazin' thing. He wasn't ashamed or nuthin'. I watched him suck it for a minute or two, then I jumped in an sucked it for him. I ain't wanted him to take my job out'n my hands. He might wouldn't wanna mash his dick up in my pussy no more. I couldn't have that.

"But I ain't had him suck hisself yesterday. I wanted to kiss him an' he had that other girl's cream all over his dick. I ain't wanna taste that, so I needed to puss him up in my own fur, like Annie said, before I put my mouth or his mouth on it.

"So I had him lie down on his back an' I clumb up on him an' I eased myself down on it. You 'member the first time him and me did it standin' up an' I ain't had no problems gittin' it in because I was so wet and horny with The Taint? Well, that was then. I ain't got The Taint now. So you can jist imagine it's a bit more harder'n it was the first time I done it to him.

"I pointed him into my fur and jiggled around till my pussy lips was situated roundst that big ole dickhead as best as I could git it. Felt like he was mashin' my pussy lips into my thighs, he was so thick. So I give a li'l push and he widened me. But I still couldn't fit his whole thing in. I give another li'l push. An' another. But it ain't seem like he was gittin' any deeper, an' I needed him to be real deep, because my burn don't start from the front of my pussy. It starts from the back an' it plugs into my clit at the front. That's what makes her hard and wobbly, less'n somebody gives her a suck.

"So I says to him, I says: "I'm gon' need some grease, it appears."

"He knows what that means. So I crawled up his chest with my pooty and I give him the woo right off the bat. I put Hilda May right in his mouth to let her blossom from the forest. When she got good and hard, I give him my front hole to lick. Then I give him my back hole. Then the front hole again. Then I went back and forth between the two with the quickness, jist a-sloshin' him up. I'm humpin' his face. One time I turned around an' give him the chance't to lick up my crack from the back. I opened my eyes that time an' here's his dick—right in my face! But he still had that nigger girl's pussy juice caked up on it, so I ain't wanna suck it.

"But my back lick felt so good!! I had them colored lights flashin' behind my eyes an' my innards was cookin' with fire. My pussy was drippin' cream and Blue was jist a-lappin' it up. An' I had this monster dick staring me in the face. Jist a-quiverin'!! I says to myself, I says: "Lemme puss this dick up proper so's I can suck it. This don't make no sense, him suckin' me an' I cain't suck him back. No sense at all!!"

"So I turned around again. I'm still on top, you see, squattin' on the balls of my feet. An' I pointed his dick back into my puss. This time it went in easier. I got the head in, anyway, an' that's the widest part. Now all I'd got to do was work the other fifteen inches in!! So's I grit my teeth an' set about the task. My pussy don't seem to mind the smell of another woman's pussy on a dick. It's my nose that makes those objections. An' I meant to suck that dick that day, you hear me? I mean, after I'd pussed him up a bit.

"So I'm ridin' him. Slow at first, but a li'l faster an' a li'l faster each time down the pole. I meant to scrub that dick clean. That's the best part of havin' a thick, red carpet like I gots. It's better'n a washrag an' soap. It soaks up all the leftover pussy juice an' don't leave nuthin' but fresh, clean Janice on a pole.

"Meanwhile I'm thinkin': "You know, I ain't never had the full fifteen inches. The most I've had is maybe the first thirteen." I always leave the last couple inches dry. Well, not totally dry. I give him some crawly drip, sometimes, when I'm on top. Anybody would. But that don't really count. I ain't never been able to rub my Hilda May, my clit, up against his nappy, you know? You know how it feels good to scrape your clit up against a boy's fur, sometimes, an' jist rotate? Especially nigger nappy, because it's got all that friction, all that kink? Well, Hilda May ain't never been acquainted with Blue's patch. I lay it ain't a passel of women can say they clits ever touched Blue's nappy patch, leastways not whilst his dick was up in 'em.

"So I says to my clit, I says: "Hilda May? Today is your day."

"So I'm countin' the inches. Sev'm inches. Eight. Ten. 'Lem. I git to twelve inches an' my cooch is gaspin' for air. Blue ain't jist long. He's thick!! I got 'nuther three inches to go an' I feel like I'm in the deep end of the pond swimmin', gotta come up for air occasional, less'n I'll drown. But I'm on top, so's it ain't so noticeable. When he's whalin' away from the top he don't give a gal the chance't to breathe proper. Jist BAM! BAM!! BAM!! I dunno. It feels good, but you don't git the chance to breathe, is all.

"OK, so I'm grippin' a full thirteen. I look down an' my pussy is jist a tremblin'—huffin' an' puffin' like a priz'ner on a chain gang. Hilda May is rock hard, jist a-dancing along his pole like a li'l snotty marble. She's happy. Smilin'. She's plugged in. But she ain't the one puttin' in the work. It's my pussy that's strainin' to breathe, not my clit.

"I'd got two inches to go. I give a li'l push. An' then another. I looked down. Dogged if'n I ain't right where I started! Them last two inches warn't gon' come easy. I see Hilda May stretchin' to reach Blue's nappy patch. She can see it. She can smell it. She jist cain't reach it. An' now she ain't so happy as before.

She reckoned: "I thought you said you 'uz gon' roust me up against his nappy patch?"

So I go (to my pussy): "Come on, Sally!! Let's don't leave Hilda May danglin'!!"

(Sally's still gaspin' for air, donchuknow.)

"An' I give another li'l push, this time harder than before. Seemed like I gained another quarter inch. So I tried it again. Sally is strainin' now. She's sweatin'. Me an' Blue are doin' it, but it don't feel as good as it should 'cause now I'm competin'. If I'd left well-enough alone I coulda had busted a nut or three by now.

"But no. I'd got sot so's I had to rub up against his patch. Or bust!! An' I'm jist abusing my puss, my Sally, with nigger pole, like me an' her ain't the best of friends.

"Well, anything that's worth doin' is worth doin' right. Blue could tell I was strainin' to swallow him whole. He he'ped me as much as he could. But a pussy is only so deep, you know? If you got a thirteen-inch pussy it don't translate proper into a fifteen-inch pussy. An' you might stretch her out of shape in the attempt, an' she might don't bounce back. An' then when you git married, your white man won't never hope to fill you up. An' then you'd got to spend the rest of your life with a wrecked an' outta shape pussy that cain't wrap up a regular dick an' lets it flop around in there like a peppermint in a jar.

"I looked down an' see he still had a inch an' a half of black snake pokin' out from my puss. Dry! An' Hilda May is jist a-throbbin'.

"Girls? I give up, right then an' there. I eased up. I told Hilda May to git to scrubbin' that pole clean and don't worry about his patch. If we git there, we git there. But it don't make no sense to try an' force a king dick into a hole that ain't long enough to 'commodate. You know?

"OK, so I decided to long-stroke him. I'd been inchin' down, you know, a inch down, a half a inch up. That way I figured I could git the full fifteen. Once I give up on that idea, I figured I'd do what I could with the top thirteen inches and damn the final two. So I drew my Sally ALLLLLLL the way up to the tip, most let him fall outta me, jist hangin' in by the short hairs. Then I went ALLLLLLL the way down, till I was full, thirteen inches in. An' I give him the swirl. Then I drew ALLLLLLLL the way up again, till his dick tip kissed my pussy lips real tender. Then I went ALLLLLLLL the way down again, till I could feel that big old cockhead budgin' up against the very back of my pussy. I give him the swirl again.

"We done it like that for about ten minutes, till he cum. Anybody woulda. I was goin' faster an' faster towards the end, there. I wanted him to cum before me. Usually it's me that cums first. I was ready to cum the whole time, though. When I felt his jizz shootin' into me I give a li'l shiver with my pussy an' I slurped it up good. Now I know I'd got the nigger girl's juice shaved off proper, I knowed it was time for me to git down to business.

"So after he got hard again, I knowed I had him. I could mangle him up like a pretzel and he warn't gon' splatter no time soon. So, first thing first, I give him the pooty-woo. I crawled up on his face an' I fucked his tongue from one hole to th' other, whilst I sucked his dick. I sloshed my pussy all up in his face and scrubbed his nose up in my fur. I give him his jizz back 'long wit' some 'o my cream. An' I sucked the livin' SHIT outta that dick, girls, sucked it dry!! I held that mug in both my hands and jist bobbed on it. Chile? I cum over an' over an' over. It seemed like I couldn't help but sizzle. Dick in the mouth? Tongue in the ass? Girl? You ain't never had it so good.

"He licked every smatterin' o' cream from betwixt my legs. He nibbled my pussy lips. He sucked purple hickeys into my ass cheeks. Here, look. You wanna see?

(Here, Janice lifted her skirt and pulled her drawers down partially to display a series of intermingled purple/black bruises on her backside that looked more like the result of a beating than an amorous encounter.)

"I got a couple o' these upwards of my navel, too. An' look! There's one on the back o' my knee. I ain't seen that one till now. I'd show you the hickeys on my pussy lips, but you prolly couldn't see 'em under my fur. My whole pussy is purple blue, ladies. An' it ain't all jist because of the suckin'. I told you he had my legs cocked open for a good while as he sausaged me up. We'll git to that directly.

"Anyway, after I cum about four times, I clumb down down off his face. I hotched up on the edge of Jake's bed, on my knees, an' I waggled my doodihole in his face.

"Gon' on and put it in," I says to him, real sultry-like. "You know you want it."

"He went to put it up my pussy. But I wanted to try him up my poop chute. So when he pointed it at the wrong hole, I dipped a bit to let him know what time it was. He ain't no fool.

"He prized me open an' eased it in. I was still wet from the lickin' he give me. He gripped my butt cheeks and prized them open, too, so's he could git some lev'ridge. It ain't never easy gittin' a dick that big up a doodihole. I ain't you, Jennie. My doodihole is a clencher. She's tight. But we managed.

"Once't he got it in, he commenced to rammin'. Kaichakata!! Kaikakachao!! Each time he rammed it forward he got a li'l further up my doody. See, unlike a pussy, a doodihole ain't got no back. You can jist ram an' ram. An' if you ram long enough you can feel his nappy up against your butt cheeks. An' sometimes you can feel his nuts slappin' up against your clit, if he's rammin' it proper. They'll swing.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers
12