Janice's Sexual Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welp, I felt his nuts slappin' me from the back. An' his nappy hairs was scrubbin' my taint real nice. I don't mind sayin', it felt purty good. Not as good as the first time, mind you. But purty good. That first time he went up my poop chute was the best. I like to fainted, I was so hot. Steam was shootin' out my butt! But this time was purty good, too. He jist gripped my hips and roiled in an' out, kinda slow and happy. That first time he fucked my ass it was like he was mad at me for sump'n. I dunno why it feels better like that—angry fuckin'—but it does.

"He ass-fucked me till I cum. Then he pulled it out and pussy-fucked me from the back till I cum again. Then he ass-fucked me again. This time he cum in my butt and greased me up with lather. I clenched on him real good an' by the time he pulled out he was hard again. I ain't meant to do that, but I did.

"Now I'm gittin' worried. I don't think I've got another nut in me to bust. I'm ragged out, girls. BURNT! An' this cinnamon nigger is wagglin' ANOTHER stiffy in my face—a huge, gynormous fat boner that's been up in countless other pussies, some 'um deeper'n mine, (but it seemed like I could smell all 'um on it at once, ever' last stinkin' pussy that monster dick has been smashed up in, includin' mine.)

"An' now I dunno if I've got the stremff to floppy him up like I'm s'posed to.

"So I rolled over onto my back an' I cocked my legs open. He mounted me an' eased his dick inside me. Thirteen inches in one go, all the way to the back. He jist held it there.

"Now he's looking into my eyes real familiar. Most times a nigger won't look you in your eyes. But Blue is looking me in my eyes like he knows me personal, an' I guess he does since his dick is up in me right now and has been all night, jist a-pokin' through the forest. I give him the same look right back.

"You know I told you I kissed him that first time? Right on the mouth. I give him some tongue and some hickies, too. I done that, don't axe me why. This time, though, he looked like he 'uz gon' kiss ME.

"Don't let nobody tell you that niggers is docile and you can do whatever it is you want to 'em. Some niggers AIN'T docile. Blue ain't, anyway.

"He turnt his head to the side an' come closer and closer to my lips. I was a li'l scared. I mean, after all, he IS a nigger, right? It's one thing for me to kiss HIM. It's another thing for him to kiss ME. He come closer and closer an', 'fore I knew, he tongue was in my mouth. Girl? If I was ragged out a minute ago, here come the fire. Jist a ragin'!! That one kiss juiced up my pussy like she warn't never doused! She's steamin'!! You kiss him one time and see don't YOUR pussy juice up like hot butter.

"So we commenced to fuckin'. An' we're kissin' an' we're fuckin' to beat the band. He pulled my titties up to his mouth an' he sucked them for a time whilst his dick was churnin' up my fur. Then he went back to kissin' me. He reached over an kissed my pits, too, wooly hair and all. He went to suck a hickey in 'em, but I stopped him, because somebody would be sure to see. I ain't let him suck my neck, neither. But I ain't wanted him to be unhappy, so I pushed his face down to my pussy and let him suck her from the front for awhile. When he come back up I reached down an' eased his dick back into where it was s'posed to be.

"An' we fucked and fucked and we FUCKED. I dunno where I got the energy from, but I give as good as I got. I twiddled my hips an' let him wedge up in me as far as he could go. I kissed him an' sucked his neck. Oh, girl!! It was heaven!! I jist rode the top of that wave without crashin', an' I jist lilted along. Seemed like I could jist have his whole body jist crawl up in me and hibernate like a big ole grizzly bear!!

"By an' by I felt sump'n I ain't felt before. His patch was rubbin' up against Hilda May!! YES!!! I'd took the full fifteen!! I looked down an' he's jist a grindin'!!!

"Now, I'm-a tell y'all the troof. I don't think he punched another two inches into my puss. It ain't another two inches in there to punch. I think he got pressed up against the back of my pussy and she was so wet she bowed him up. Yes!! My pussy made a li'l hump arch in this stiffy that warn't there before, opened up a li'l air pocket in her. Widened' me out, so to speak. An' THAT'S the thing that give me the bulge on him!! Anyway, Hilda May was happy. She 'sploded an' made me cum two times, one right behind the other, she was so happy to be mashed up against his nappy patch like that.

"By that time we'd been at it for a hour an' a half. My legs was wrapped around his butt an' he's still jist a-humpin' me; he's got my head cradled in one elbow, titties gripped tight in t' other hand, squeezin' out the milk. Lawdy! I 'uz tired and sloppy wet. But I 'uz happy! I kissed him real tender for a time an' I sucked at his dick with my puss. I'm whispering the nasty in his ear, I'm sayin': "FUCK it to me!! Gimme that dick, Blue!!! Oh!! Fuck it to me, you bald-headed, pussy-lickin' monster of a pipe-layin' nigger!!", you know, like Abby would say.

"The next thing I know he's sprayin' me AGAIN!!! Jist a-PUMPIN' it out. I could feel his hot jizz leakin' down over my butt cheeks, jist a-bubblin' outta my pussy. Pa-ploop!! Ba-LOOP-a!! Pa-PLOOK!! I like to died!!!

"The next thing I knew, the sun was comin' up. I heard a rooster crowin'!! An' I'm still layin' in Jake's bed with this big nigger on top of me, drippin' with cum!!

"I give him a sharp push: "Blue! BLUE!!! Wake up!! You gotta go!!!"

"He was knocked out. Snoozin'!! When I pushed him, all of a sudden he come to realize where he was. He jumped up and gathered up his clothes. I climbed down the ladder to see if anybody was about. I peeked into Ma's room. She's snorin'. So I waved Blue down from the loft. I peeked outdoors. It was a couple of niggers up and about already, so I went outside an' ordered them around to the back of the house. Then I called Blue out. I ain't had to call him twice. He run down to the quarters like a wildcat was on his tail.

"So I went back up to the loft. The whole room still smelled like we 'uz fuckin' sump'n fierce. I jist lay down in Jake's bed and basked in it. I says to myself, I says, "That's what a REAL woman's pussy smells like, boys. Have a sniff an' shame the Devil!!"

(Here Janice wiped sweat from her brow in reverent remembrance.)

"Yeh, I fucked him. I fucked the SHIT out'n him, ladies."

12