Janie Thinks She is Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." She whispered, and then seeing his hard cock right before her eyes she threw her mouth on it, forcing herself to take all the way to the back of her throat, gagging hard before she started to bob on it as fast as she could.

She could just hear him gasp and moan from it over the loud gagging and sucking noises. He let her go for a moment before he pulled her off him. She looked up at him, licking her lips. They still tasted of his cum, and it was the sweetest thing she could imagine.

"Good initiative, but bad timing, sweetie." He told her. He stood up and pushed her back. "Crawl to the bed." He ordered.

She got down onto her hands and crawled off as instructed. She was still a little weak from the orgasm, and all she wanted was that cock back in her mouth. But she didn't argue. She knew she couldn't, and it was the most comforting feeling she had ever had.

He smacked her ass, hard, and she yelped, trying to crawl faster. He followed and smacked her ass again. And again. All the way to his bedroom, he spanked her. She tried to crawl into the bed, but he stopped her halfway, her hips bent over the edge. He held her down with one hand and spanked her ass with the other. Both cheeks started to warm up as he alternated between them. It lasted about a minute, and she realized she was screaming in pleasure.

"You do as your told, not as you want." He told her. "Not even if you think I'll enjoy. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She told him.

"You're my fuck toy, understand?"

"Yes, sir." She answered.

"Say it." He smacked her ass again, and she cried out.

"I'm your fuck toy, sir." She yelled. "Please fuck me, sir." Her eyes snapped out when she said that. "If you want, sir." She looked back to see how he took that.

He was smiling at her, so maybe she had done well. "Climb into the bed and roll over, right here at the edge." He ordered.

She did as she was told, rolling over and scotting up so her ass was right at the edge. He spread her legs open, and she realized she was at the perfect height for him to take her. She bit her lips and stared at his dick, wanting to watch it enter her.

He smacked her pussy and she jumped. "Beg me, fuck toy." He told her.

"Please, sir. Please fuck me." She answered in a whimper. She was so hot she couldn't help herself. Her hips were working up and down. She needed him badly.

"Please fuck what?" He asked, smacking her pussy again.

"Please fuck your fuck toy." She cried, the final word a scream as he plunged into her.

Her legs wrapped around his waist without her telling them and she grabbed the bed, squeezing hard. It hurt some, but she was shocked at how easily his thick cock slide into her. Mostly it just drove her crazy, her vision going white in pleasure. She screamed and screamed as he pounded into her, hard and so deep. Her hips were working up and down against him as well, trying to keep him buried inside her.

Her vision cleared a little and she saw him above her, his hands on her tits, squeezing them. They bounced under his hands, her whole body shaking from his thrust, especially her tits. She kept screaming, she didn't think she could stop herself. She could just hear him softly grunting each time he slammed into her.

She started to cum again in moments, her pussy squeezing his cock harder, her legs shaking around his waist. She tightened her legs, holding him closer, but he didn't stop pounding into her. Her screams became higher pitched, and she felt her back arching as the pleasure filled her. It started to ebb away, but his constant thrusting drove it right back up and she cam again. She could feel her fingers digging into the bed, feel her legs fall from his hips as they lost their strength.

He let go of her breasts and grabbed her legs, spreading them wide so he could just keep pounding her. Her tits started bouncing wildly now that he wasn't holding them. She had stopped screaming, just mewling deep in her throat as more orgasms ripped through her body.

His loud groaning finally broke through to her, and she realized that he had stopped fucking her so fast and hard, but slow and deep, and there was even more heat inside her. She looked up at him and realized that he was cumming inside of her. A few more deep thrusts and he pulled slowly from her, letting her legs down.

When he released her legs, she slid off the bed, unable to keep herself on it. The sheets behind her back were soaked in cum and sweat. All she could see was his dick throbbing right in front of her face, covered in her cum and a bit of blood from her hymen. She was gasping and moaning, still, and she could see he was trying to catch his breath as well.

"You are a hot fuck toy." He said, then grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

He wasn't as hard as before, so it didn't make her gag, but she sucked hard all the same. She tasted her own cum on him, and it just about made her cum again. She started to bob against me weakly, her body still feeling more like rubber than anything else, but soon she had control of herself and was sucking him just as fast as she could.

It didn't take long before she was gagging again as he hardened in her mouth. It made her feel so hot, knowing that she got him going again so quickly. He wasn't guiding or forcing her now, just letting her suck his sweet cock how she wanted. At least for a minute, then he pulled her off.

"You're getting good quickly." He told her.

"Thank you, sir. May I practice more, please?" She asked, trying to pull him back to her.

He laughed at her. "Oh, no, my pet." He told her, reaching over, and pulling something from his nightstand. It was another bottle of lube, though this one was not flavored like the one they left in the living room. He also handed her a washcloth. "Dry me off, then rub that on." He ordered.

* * *

Logan watched as Janie took the washcloth and wiped away the cum and spit from his cock. Her chin was once again covered in her own spit, mixing with the dried cum already there. She was absolutely beautiful like that. And it seemed that he was correct. Taking full control of her had unleashed every dark sexual desire she had. She didn't pause or question. Either she had wanted him very badly, or she was naturally submissive. Maybe both. He probably should have cared more at how much he was taking advantage.

She rubbed the lube between her hands to warm it up, then slowly rubbed it all over his cock, stroking it a little and looking up at him. "Like this, sir?" She asked.

"Perfect, toy." He told her. "Now stand up and bend over the bed." She stood and turned around, laying herself over the bed. Her ass was still a little red from the earlier spanking, but she gamely spread her legs, expecting him to fuck her again.

He grabbed her ass and spread it wide, looking at the small brown hole so exposed. "Wait... sir..." She looked over her shoulder at him. "Are... are you doing what I think?" She asked.

"Yes, my pet." He answered, pushing the head of his cock against that tight hole. "I'll be gentle, this time." He assured her.

She started to pull away, but he pulled her back and smacked one of her cheeks. "What are you?" He asked her.

"Your fuck toy, sir." She answered, her voice dropping. "I'm sorry, sir. I won't move again." She grabbed the bed, and he could see her shaking in fear. He almost reconsidered, but no. He would have her ass tonight, and make sure she knew what she was now.

Again he spread her ass open and pushed the head of his cock slowly into it. She cried out, more in pain but with a little pleasure as well. He kept it slow, letting her adjust as he pushed his cock in. She was gasping and whining, but her ass was lifting a little as well. She was already starting to feel the pleasure from it.

He placed his hand on her back, holding flat against the bed as he finally settled fully into her tight ass. He held himself there, just feeling her squeeze his cock as her hips rolled against his. After a minute he pulled himself back and start to gently fuck her tight ass. He kept it as slow and as gentle as he could; a tender act considering how he had treated her thus far tonight. Her gasps and cries turned into moans, and then into screams. She stopped squeezing him so tightly as she relaxed into it, and she started to push back harder against him.

It didn't take long for her to start cumming again, screaming loudly with her legs shaking. Her tight ass started to spasm around him, making him groan loudly. He grabbed her hair with his other hand, pulling her head back as he held her chest against the bed. She seemed to stop screaming, but really her voice just gave out and she was mewing instead. He started going a little harder, grunting louder which seemed to drive her wild, her hips pushing back against him harder. It was as much as he could take, and he found himself driving hard into that tight ass and exploding deep inside of her. She managed a louder, crackling cry as she cummed hard, her whole body shaking under him. He pulled back slowly so he could fill her tight ass with as much cum as possible before sliding out, and laying on his back next to her, breathing heavily.

* * *

Janie dropped her head on the bed as soon as Logan let go of her hair. She swallowed a little, her throat sore from all the screaming. Her legs continued to shake, and her arms felt numb. The rest of her just floated in a sea of pleasure. She would have thought having her ass violated would have been horribly painful, but after the first minute or so it had just been another blast of pleasure into her already over-loaded body. The orgasms it had created had been just as intense as when he had been fucking her pussy.

She eventually managed to roll to her side and looked at him, resting now. He really was a very handsome, strong man. And such a good one, to treat her to such amazing treasures. She had wanted the kissing, wanted him inside her. But she had opened her eyes to so much more. She reached down for his cock, wanting to pay him back even more, but he stopped her.

"Not now, kitten." He told her, looking over at her. "Rest a moment, then we will go get a shower and you can wash me off." He smiled at little. "And then you can suck me off one more time before bed."

"Yes, sir." She told him. She was looking forward to swallowing another load from him. Maybe this time she could be ready for it. "May I ask, sir. What about Mom?"

"You will let me address that, and you will be patient." He told her with a smile.

12