Janie's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
The women deliver their babies.
2.9k words
4.51
6.2k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

Andrea and I had normal, almost routine pregnancies fortunately. I had no issues at all, while Andrea did had some horrible nausea in her first trimester that required medication for a good part of it, and then she just got over it. For me, I had to relive what I had years earlier once more, dealing with being uncomfortable all of the time, increasingly towards the end. Of course, that was a new experience for Andrea, both of us and our huge bloated bellies wrecking havoc on our bodies causing all of it. I didn't mind being pregnant, but I sure didn't need or ask for that one. I could only blame myself, while in Andreas case, I as an expert in Black male reproductive ability, warned her over and over about the extra risk that accompanied fucking Black men and she ignored all of that advice.

As each week went by, all I can remember thinking was just hurry up and get through this already. I was in no mood for any kind of sex practically the entire time that pregnancy, largely since I was older then. Sharod was somewhat helpful. He did come around a lot to check up on me, and see my progressively growing belly full of his child he put in me. Surely, for me to give him head every time he came by was part of that motivation. I didn't let him touch me most of the nine months since I sure as hell didn't feel remotely attractive or sexy. I loved giving him blowjobs and he was ok with that; shocking.

Andrea and I had our checkups and our ultrasounds together. The technicians knew what the sex of the babies were, but neither of us wanted to know until we had them. I never knew what both of my kids were beforehand and that was simply ok. Whatever I was meant to have I had. I think that Andrea really did want to know, but she went along with what I did anyway, and waited.

Early morning on a Sunday, I had horrible cramps and I remember that feeling very well. I knew I was going into labor. I called my doctor and she said to grab my stuff and go to the hospital. That's when she also set an appointment for Andrea to be induced, as she was already past her due date anyway. I didn't bother with Sharod so Andrea quickly woke up her brother and took us to the hospital.

Lucky for me, I still had the time for the doctor to put in an epidural. I was in my bed in my room, when Andrea was taken to her room to be induced. I was excited that we both were going to deliver the same day at the same place. I would have loved to be in her room while she pushed my little grandbaby out, but I had my own birth to contend with. We talked to one another on our phones until it was time. That time was mine first.

After two or so hours, I delivered a healthy baby girl I named Brianna. She was beautiful. She had adorable black coily hair and puffy little cheeks. I was in love immediately. Ten fingers, ten toes. The nurses let me hold her until I needed to rest since I was exhausted and relieved it was over. It was a lot for James to take in. He got to hold his sister's little hand and look at her for a while. He just sat like a good boy and watched TV and the nurses fed him snacks. Andrea had not yet delivered her baby yet, so I fell asleep waiting for the news.

When I woke up a few hours later, the nurses informed me that Andrea had also delivered a baby girl. These days, I suppose the nurses were used to women like us, white as snow, having Black babies, so I didn't detect any sort of negative attitudes or remarks about that which was a relief. I grabbed my phone and called Andrea and we both cried to each other. It was a very emotional, bonding moment between us. She told me how much she loved her little girl, which I already knew. Andrea did not have a name yet to give her, but I figured it would come to her. Ledell was there for her delivery and was doing his best to care for Andrea.

Even though we had separate rooms, I knew exactly what was going on in there since I'd obviously been through it all before. I could not wait to see my little girl with her little girl in person. One of the staff took James to his sister's room to see his baby sister and I was very thankful. I hoped that he would be excited to see her.

Ledell came up with a name for his new daughter, Amara, unique and pretty. Andrea loved it and so that was going to be her name. My nurses were so nice. One helped me into a wheelchair and with me carrying Brianna, she brought us over to Andrea's room so I could meet my grandbaby and Andrea could meet her new little sister.

"Oh my God, she's beautiful," I said when I first lay eyes on Amara.

"Mom, I'm so happy right now!" exclaimed Andrea.

"Here Mom, you hold Amara and I want to love on my little sister."

"She's so tiny," said James to all of us.

"You were just as small when you were born too baby," I replied to him.

The nurses helped us to swap our babies. I felt so blessed that both girls turned out perfectly. I had two girls that day, not one.

My nurse gave us our babies back to each other since Andrea's nurse requested that we return to my room so that the new little family could be alone, and the new mamma could get some rest. I had James stay with his sister for a little while longer to make sure she had everything she needed, and my nurse wheeled me back to my room with Brianna.

When I was back in my bed, a nurse sent Sharod in to see me. He was patiently sitting in the waiting room for an hour. He came to the hospital to be with me and meet his little baby whom he just learned was a girl. The first thing he did was lean over and kiss me.

"Well babe, meet your new little girl Brianna. Isn't she amazing?" I said.

"It's hard to say who she looks like, but she's got that beautiful dark skin color like you and the most amazing black hair. I think she looks like her daddy," I announced looking at Sharod.

"Yeah, she is dark like me," Sharod added.

"Well, she sure doesn't look like me!" I answered jokingly.

That's the thing about a White woman having a Black baby. Most of the time, the child wouldn't look like the mother, at least that was my experience. That was ok and it didn't bother me at all, not as though it could be changed anyhow.

As Sharod held Brianna, he had a grin ear to ear. I could tell that he liked what he had done. I knew he loved it when we walked around inside the mall, holding hands with his very pregnant White girlfriend. He loved touching my body. He'd sit down on a bench or a chair, pull me close to him by my waist, and kiss my belly constantly wherever we were. He was making sure that everyone knew that he planted that baby inside me. That evening, I also noticed in his expressions that he definitely wanted to put a few more babies inside of me first chance he got. After all, he had not had any kind of actual intercourse with me for quite a while since for months, my hoo-ha was out of order.

Despite everything that I just went through, I did feel a little naughty as soon as Sharod came to see me. Somehow, it was very sexy having him with me, watching him holding his new baby that I carried for him. I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear that I wanted my little treat before we left the hospital. He did not argue. He was trying to be a father, in his own way, so I appreciated his sincere efforts. I mean, James' father Keon just up and left before he was born, so anything Sharod did was welcomed by me, so I figured I owed him a little new daddy present while he was there.

From experience, I knew that for a night or two, the nurses would ask if I wanted Brianna to stay in the nursery so that I could rest. I took them up on that. The kitchen staff brought me a dinner and also a daddy dinner, so we both ate and then I was ready for Sharod.

"Babe, close the door and bring your dick over here," I told him.

"Your girlfriend wants her dessert now."

"You sure it'll be all right?" Sharod asked.

"Well, whether it is or it isn't, you're still gonna give me what I want," I demanded.

Sharod always wore sweatpants unless he was going on a date, or work, so that night it was no different. Being that he was a tall guy, he merely had to lean against the side of my bed for me to have all the access I needed. I moved to the edge and sat up, yanked his sweats down along with his boxers and grabbed a handful of Sharod. His cock is usually halfway hard, so my usual method was good to go. I reached between his legs, under his big dangling balls and pulled them towards me with one hand while grabbing the base of his cock with the other. I loved holding his balls like a glass of wine. I suppose my little fist grip around the base of his ball sack sort of cut off a little circulation as I pulled down on it, but it surely didn't stop the flow of his load and for certain, that's all I wanted.

I swallowed as much of his shiny charcoal black cock as I could. No way could I get that into my throat with this guy, but I did get a bunch of it into my mouth. I had the head surrounded with my lips as I stroked that pole of his until I felt his muscle pulsations growing more frequent. It's so exciting when a cock engorges while in your mouth so that you feel the head growing with each pulse of blood rushing in. It was always an insane turn on to me.

My sucking of his head increased, and my stroking became more urgent and demanding. His precum was pouring out of him. As I looked up for a quick glance, Sharod's head was tilted back, my signal that he was ready. I began taking his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my own face with it, until the inevitable violent pulses of his cock started as it pumped his load of cum out of his balls and onto my awaiting tongue. I don't think Sharod had ever seen his cum shooting into my mouth, because I always selfishly keep him inside of it, hiding every drop of him, ready to be gulped down to my stomach. That's exactly what I did with him again, pumping his entire orgasm inside me.

As his cock softened a little, I backed off and released him from my lips, still gripping it with my hand. I looked up at Sharod, smiling at him while I kissed his wonderful cockhead, now all clean and nothing leftover.

"Damn girl, you always knock me down with that," He barely uttered as he pulled up his sweatpants over his dangling, spent penis very wet with my saliva.

"Well Daddy, I finally got my dessert from you, so thank you!" I said as I winked at my man.

I grabbed my giant water cup on the bedside table next to me and took a big gulp to wash all of my guy's nut down. At that point, I was totally exhausted. I told Sharod he didn't have to stay and that he could go and come back tomorrow, if he wanted. I really just needed some peace and quiet at that moment. He kissed my cheek and left my room. Finally I was alone. I had the TV on, but never actually watched it, just background noise.

All I remembered was waking up in the morning. I was so wiped out that it felt like I had just went to sleep. My nurse came in to check up on me and asked if I wanted Brianna. I answered yes before she was even done with her sentence. She returned with my angel in just a few minutes. She was so amazing and beautiful and hard to stop gazing at, I did want to get up and use the bathroom. I knew they wouldn't let you leave until you went anyway, so I called the nurse back after a while to help me. What I also wanted to do was brush my teeth, since the taste of Sharod's cum from the night before still lingering in my mouth.

I made it back to my bed and had my little girl on me again. I couldn't help think, even while looking at her every move and every twitch, Sharod did this to me. I mean, we had all types of sex, but thinking back, if his dick wasn't cumming on my face or in my mouth, Sharod made sure he filled my vagina with his sperm. He wasn't the kind of man to pull out of my pussy and cum on my stomach or my back. No way. He loved pumping all of it inside of me and he did that a lot.

Thinking more about it, Michael loved giving me creampies too, and so did Keon, and Stephen, and AJ, Randy, William, Sean, Antoine, Gene, Lord I could go on and on. I guess Black men really did like knocking us up, or at least trying to. After a thousand Black loads showering my cervix, this had to happen. It wasn't part of my plan, but I did love my baby so very much. I knew Andrea felt the same, or I hoped that she did.

It was tough for me being a young mother and I was sorry that she had to go through this also, but I eventually realized, and now Andrea certainly became aware that there was no fighting our instincts, or in my case, ever turning back. We were forever compelled to be with Black men. I actually liked it when Sharod ordered me to do something. I had the desire to be his servant and I wasn't even sure if he knew that. When he would say things like "come over here and suck my cock," I never hesitated, not for a second. When I wanted him to fuck me, but he wanted my ass instead, not once did I refuse his command.

I don't know if I worshipped him, but I absolutely would give him anything he wanted.

I considered myself a whore, but really it wasn't that at all. My insatiable lust for that Black dick could never be contained. I enjoyed it. I required it. I wanted it. Andrea had no experience with anything except Black guys, so it was a little different for her. Even so, I cannot imagine her being curious enough to pursue another man besides Black, if it even came to that. It would be impossible to go from receiving that painfully stretching cock to just an ordinary one. A girl could never be satisfied again once experiencing and being used to that kind pleasure.

Andrea and Ledell were adorable together, and now their careless work gave them Amara. I'm sure they talked about getting married, but I didn't actually hear that from either one. We spoke about that, and I assured Andrea that it was not necessary to go through that at their very young ages. If they made it a few years, after both of them began their careers and lives, then possibly, but then was not the time. It was going to be tougher now that they had a baby to care for at home.

While I lay in bed a few days after delivering Breanna, Andrea and Ledell face-timed me from the hallway as they were leaving to go home. I would follow shortly that same evening. My little girl grew up really fast that day and her Mom needed to grow up a little also and be more responsible. I couldn't repeat this again, so I was going to be smarter from then on. Despite my ever loving craving for Sharod to continue assaulting my semi-unprotected vagina, I didn't want or need another accident crying in my arms.

As much as I wanted to believe that my daughter would feel the same way, life had it's way of guiding her.

It wasn't even four months after Amara was born when Andrea was pregnant again.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers