Janina's Fingers (750 Words)

Story Info
Catching his star student fingering herself in class.
750 words
4.25
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wark2002
Wark2002
53 Followers

It was the end of the year. I was sitting at my desk in front of the class, poking away at my laptop. The students before me didn't really have to be here. Final exams were over, graduation was coming up, and the only seniors left in my World Literature class were either the ones with fanatical parents or the top kids who were so devoted to school they would attend every day until the end.

Janina was part of the latter category. She was at the top of her class and had colleges clamoring to enroll her, and rarely missed school. Her only absence this semester had been when she celebrated her 18th birthday by going on a college tour.

When I saw her sandals on the floor, her feet bare beside them, I figured I would ignore it in spite of the dress code. Nobody in the class noticed her anyway - three girls were by the window playing Uno and one guy was in front, head down on the desk, snoring away. If Janina wanted to sit in the back corner of the room as she read "Siddhartha," eyes looking downward at the book on her desk, blond hair falling to her shoulders, bare legged and shoeless, I wouldn't object.

Then I noticed her hand.

Her legs were parted slightly; her hips were rocking on the hard wooden seat. Her right hand was nestled between them and I could see that she was lightly massaging herself. As she shifted her legs I could see a small wet spot on the crotch of her white panties.

I dropped my eyes as she glanced around the room. I heard her cough to muffle her excitement.

I remember reading Hesse years ago. It got me pretty horny, too.

She went back to her book. Her brown skirt rose, revealing her leg as she lightly ran her fingers up her thigh, caressing her creamy skin. Her fingers disappeared under the waistband of her panties. I could see her fingers working under the thin material. Her chest began to heave as she closed her eyes, focused on her movements. I could see her ass squirm as she pressed her crotch against her irregular strokes. She was working hard to keep from moaning, coughing to muffle any telltale sounds.

From behind the computer I observed as she paused, glanced around the room, and, in one movement, slipped her panties to her knees. Light pubic hair capped her slightly open, glistening pinkness. Her left hand casually brushed her breast, teasing it through the white sleeveless sweater.

Her eyes again shifted around the room. Her forefinger plunged into her pussy, making a soft spongy sound.

I shifted my legs, spying as her fingers began to fuck more vigorously. I had an image of Janina bent over my desk, tits pressed hard against the top, nervously offering her pussy as I stood behind, ready with my rigid, proud cock.

I glanced around the room. Nobody noticed what their classmate was doing.

A cough brought my attention back to her. She was hunched over, shoulders quaking, eyes shut, face flushed. Her legs had snapped together, imprisoning her hand as she pulsed with pleasure.

Protected by the desk, my hand went to my crotch. My cock was like an iron pipe.

I waited as she took a few deep breaths.

"Janina!" My voice was firm but not loud enough to alert the rest of the class.

Her head snapped up, her eyes wide in shock and embarrassment. She slipped her panties back into position before the others could notice.

At this point the bell rang.

She stayed in her seat as the rest of the class filed out. She slipped her sandals back on, then slowly made her way to my desk, her face still an apple red. There was a small puddle on her seat.

"Mr. Kennard -" she could barely get the words out.

I looked up into her blue eyes. A tear made its way down her cheek.

"Janina." My voice was low, even though the room was empty. "I can't believe it."

I took a breath. "My hands are tied here. You know the school has a zero tolerance policy on sexual behavior here. This is a suspension, at least. You really can't afford this."

Her body shook. I could read her mind. Those colleges; graduation; family...

I took a breath. "Why don't you come back after school? We'll try to work this out."

Wark2002
Wark2002
53 Followers