Janine Gets What She Wanted

Story Info
Janine is spanked and fucked the way she's always wanted.
2.4k words
4.34
26.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubMeIn
SubMeIn
16 Followers

"You've told me everything else," he said, his deep, brown-eyed stare as penetrating as his tone. Janine looked down at the counter through her glasses, her auburn hair shielding her face from his gaze as her cheeks reddened. "What is the point of hiding anything now?" He continued.

She had mentioned last week that she still hid two secrets from him. She had meant it as a game, teasing him, making him hungry for more despite all he knew about her already. He had asked in the moment, but her sly smile had kept him from prodding further. He knew he was not getting anywhere, that day.

Today, however, her cheeky smile had vanished, replaced by her teeth on her pink lower lip and the flush of her cheeks as he studied her. Light freckles peppered those cheeks, not completely covered by her light makeup. He waited, and the silence grew intoxicating and suffocating all at once. She shook her head, her wavy auburn hair moving as the corners of her mouth turned up and she met his gaze with her green eyes.

"Come on, tell me," he said, his tone pleading but not begging, a hint of a command underscoring his words. That commanding undertone whispered to her naturally submissive nature, and her eyes dropped again. This time, she reached across him for the receipt from their coffees, then dove her hand into her jacket pocket for the pen she always carried. She felt the weight of his stare as she wrote, folded, and wrote again. Finally, her work complete, she stuffed the pen back into her jacket and slid the receipt across the counter to him. Amusement had colored his face as he watched her, but now it was overcome with curiosity as he flipped it over.

'I want you...' he read, then cocked an eyebrow as he opened the first fold, revealing the next few words,

'to spank me until I cry...' he opened the last fold,

'then fuck me until I scream.'

All at once, she heard the screech of his chair against the floor and the firm step of his black boot behind her.

"Let's go," he practically growled in her ear as he roughly pulled his jacket from his chair and started towards the door. Janine held her breath as he passed, her heart pounding in her chest. What had she just done? Without time to consider the answer, she followed him, compelled once again by her submissive nature. She could not deny him; especially not when his dominant side had risen so quickly to the surface. She donned her jacket as she followed, her steps lighter and faster than his long, confident strides. As usual, he opened the passenger-side door for her, but there was no smile on his lips as she met his gaze on her way to her seat. All she saw there was lust.

Neither of them spoke on the drive back to the hotel. She noticed him shifting uncomfortably in his seat and was tempted to glance at what she knew must be bothering him, but she averted her gaze, once again biting her lip. She fidgeted nervously with her fingers and hardly remembered to breathe as her heart raced inside her chest.

She had teased him before, but never like this. Never in such a way that put him on the edge of his precipice, about to lose control. Or maybe he had lost control, an idea that stirred the desire within her. What had come over her? She knew she should not have written it. Especially not like that. Did she mean it? Did she really mean exactly what she had said? Even as she asked herself, the tingling rising up her thighs indicated that she meant every word.

Finally, they reached the hotel, and the tense silence was broken by the sound of his door opening. She got out, too, not waiting for him to come around and open the door for her. He walked with the same urgency as before, or perhaps even more of it, and she followed with the same quick, light steps.

The door of the studio room slammed shut, and before Janine could blink, her back was against it, his body against hers. She took a shuddering breath as he kissed her neck, making his way from her collarbone to her earlobe.

"That was incredibly naughty of you," he whispered into her ear, and she shuddered again. He had never used that word with her before. He had never been so commanding with her before. He had never touched her like this before. Until now, they had been careful to maintain a physical distance, despite their mutual attraction. Now that he had her against the door, she couldn't remember why.

He grabbed her wrist in his strong hand with a gentle firmness that surprised her, considering how urgent the bulge in his jeans had become. His message was clear: he would not hurt her. If she said no, if she told him to stop, he would let go. She was safe here.

Her eyes rose to meet his as he led her into the living area. She saw the lust there, but there was a hint of something else, something just comforting enough to solidify her response. She wanted to do this. Something in her gaze drove away the question in his eyes, and he pulled her more forcefully to the couch.

"You wore this on purpose," he said matter-of-factly as he pushed her down over the arm rest, forcing her ass to protrude, outlined by the thin black skirt that flipped up easily. She did not confirm or deny; she only waited while he feasted his eyes on her pale derriere and the black thong that lined it. His breaths were heavy but consistent, under control as he lowered her panties and landed the first firm SMACK!

Janine gasped, her arms shooting out in front of her to steady herself against the couch. Her knees had come together by instinct, and she felt his clothed thigh against the backs of hers, nudging them open. As he did, she felt the pressure of his erect penis through his jeans against her naked ass.

"Open your legs," he commanded when she did not immediately respond to his touch. She complied, but he quickly added, "wider." Again, she complied.

"No wonder you did not want to show me," he said, his fingers running over the print his hand had left and underneath her cheeks, where her labia were slick with arousal. "You're already wet. You have been thinking about this a lot, haven't you?"

"Yes," she whispered, her first word since he had demanded to know her secret. He landed another firm smack, this one on her left side.

"Yes, what?"

A ragged breath accompanied her answer: "Yes, sir."

"That's what I thought." Three more smacks landed on the right cheek, each harder than the last. He continued the same pattern on the left side. By now, Janine was moaning with each hit. His fingers found her labia again, and she whimpered.

"You're soaked," he informed her, "but you're not crying."

With a new determination, she heard the sound of his belt buckle coming undone, then leather against denim as he freed it from his pants. Her eyes searched the fabric of the couch, nervous as he folded it over. She began to rise slowly before she felt a firm hand on her back.

"I'm not sure—"

"Bend over," he commanded, and something deep inside her lurched, saying yes for her even as she pushed back against his hand. He increased his force, holding her down with a gentle pressure that assured her he would let up if she were serious. It wasn't until then that she remembered to breathe again. Just as she inhaled, the belt cracked against her backside, rewarding him with an "Oh!" that came out surprised, pained, and lustful all at once.

"You are dirty, aren't you?" he asked, but she did not need to confirm what he already knew. She had been craving this for months, ever since she found out he had a dominant side at all. She had discovered it by accident, jokingly calling him 'Daddy' after he had asked her to send him a piece of her writing by the end of the day. His eyes had hardened and he had issued a restrained, "Don't start with me." Ever since, she had teased him in small ways here and there, just enough to cause him a bit of discomfort before relinquishing her hold on him by changing the subject. Each time, she was rewarded with a sigh he did not expect her to notice. Her submissive side had called out to him ever since, and now she knew he had felt it as much as she had.

Janine grunted as the belt fell again, cracking against her backside with a satisfying sound. The warmth in her derriere told her she was red and potentially a bit bruised, but she bruised easily, and she wasn't crying yet. The determination she had seen in his eyes before he had bent her over told her he intended to fully comply with her request.

Despite this assurance, his whippings had ceased, and he was stroking her backside, feeling the warmth there. He lowered his hand and smacked her upper thighs, one after the other, once again eliciting moans instead of the yelps of pain he was, perhaps, hoping for.

"Did you bring your wooden paddle brush?" He asked, referring to the one she had mentioned buying a month ago. She nodded and he stepped back from her.

"Go get it."

She rose, her skirt falling over her stinging behind as she went to her bag. Once again, she had to bend over to reach into the side pocket, where she pulled out the requested implement. Not meeting his gaze on the way back, she handed it to him and resumed her position over the arm of the couch. His hand returned to her back, more gently than before. He struck her twice on the right cheek with the flat, wide side of the brush. Janine yelped and jumped up in a half-spin, meeting his dark-eyed gaze accidentally.

"Bend over," he growled, his voice devoid of caution. As she moved back into place, he set his forearm on her back, now applying significantly more pressure as she pushed back against him, testing him.

"You are going to get extras for standing up," he told her matter-of-factly. It was not up for debate. Still, she wanted to test his resolve.

"But—"

"And another for arguing," he growled, hitting her hard on her left-side sit spot. She yelped again, and he held her in place. Steadily, he spanked her all over, from where her ass met her waist down to her upper thighs and across both sides. Finally, after her soft skin had reddened considerably and darkened in some spots, he delivered two more sharp smacks to each of her upper thighs, alternating between them. Her extras, she noted.

"Okay," She said just loud enough for him to hear, sniffling as her knees grew weak and tears ran down her face. She heard the sound of the brush being set on the coffee table and felt him leaning over her before he moved her brown hair to the side and placed one gentle kiss on her cheek.

"Now...?" She asked softly as her green eyes rose to meet his gaze. He nodded once, then began unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. She heard them slide off him before his warm presence returned behind her. Once again, she felt his hands smoothing over her reddened ass, spreading her so he could get a better look.

"You are dripping," he said with a hint of amusement. She blushed furiously and looked down at the couch, but when his fingers began stroking her slick labia, her breathing quickened and her embarrassment subsided. She moaned softly as he found her clit and began kneading it gently with the knuckle of his index finger. As he applied more pressure, her moans increased in volume.

"You really are a slut," he chuckled, increasing his speed and sinking his middle finger into her glistening hole. She gasped, nodding her assent as he added his ring finger and began sliding them in and out.

"Please," she begged, moving her hips forward against the couch to add to the pressure on her clit.

"Please what?" He asked, moving so that his fully-erect penis pressed against the back of her right thigh, teasing her.

"Please fuck me," she begged through another moan. He withdrew his fingers, eliciting a groan of displeasure. He smacked her ass hard and she jumped, realizing her mistake. "Sir," she added hastily, and was rewarded with the head of his cock at her opening.

She pressed back against him so that he began to enter her. He moved agonizingly slow, holding her back with his hand so she could not force him in any quicker. She whimpered another, "please..."

Finally, with one more smack to her reddened ass, he grabbed her hips and shoved his entire length inside her at once. She gasped and moaned loudly with a wantonness that surprised him even now. Hoping to encourage it, he let go of her hip and entangled his left hand in her auburn hair before pulling it back firmly. This elicited another loud moan as he pounded roughly against her, his thighs smacking her behind, reminding her of her punishment. With his right hand, he reached around her and began playing with her nipple, pinching and pulling at it as her moans increased in volume and frequency. Not letting go of her hair, he then moved his right hand down to her clit, rubbing it roughly as her pitch rose.

Remembering their neighbors for the first time since they had begun, he released her hair and instead covered her mouth, just as his right hand picked up speed and he began pounding into her even harder. Soon, her high-pitched moans became screams, muffled by his hand. He felt her contract around him, the tightness holding him deep inside her as he released her mouth and clit, instead firmly grabbing her breasts as he pushed himself hard into her stiffened body, ejaculating inside her as she shook from her orgasm. They both released the breaths they hadn't realized they were holding as he slowly softened and gently pulled out of her. He straightened, but she stayed bent over the couch until he coaxed her up, pulling her against his chest.

"Was that—?" He began as his warmth enveloped her.

"Everything I ever wanted," she interrupted as he kissed the top of her head.

SubMeIn
SubMeIn
16 Followers