Janine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll just get the coffee wagon from the kitchen Have a look at her. She won't mind or go away."

She heard his laughter as he left the room.

The strangers were amazingly quiet, but she could sense they were studying her -- and once in a while, she saw a pair of woman's or men's legs come into her field of vision.

She counted two men and two women from the difference in their shoe's, trousers and skirts.

She heard John roll the coffee trolley in.

"Who is she?" An unknown, male voice said.

"Oh. She's just a slut I am training for a friend." John replied.

"Is she doing this by her own free will?" It was one of the females.

"Yes. She has asked to be trained - and now she's almost ready. Her Master is very satisfied with the results we have achieved. She's a true slut."

By the sound of his voice, she registered that John had come up beside her. Now his hand found her left breast. He closed his thumb and forefinger on the nipple and pressed -- hard -- as he pulled and twisted. She gave a loud gasp from the sudden pain.

"See. She is very responsive." He gave her nipple another press and another quarter turn. This time making her scream out loud..

"You are hurting her!" It was the same female voice again.

"Yes -- but she likes it. Tell the nice lady that you like it, slut!"

Another press, and turn another scream.

"Yes, Master. I like it. Thank you. Master." Tears ran down her cheeks.

"See. A true slut. Do you want to try?"

"No thank you -- not right now." It was the male voice.

"Well. Let's have some coffee and a brandy, while we can admire her. I'll just mount these. Then she can stand here and enjoy herself, and be wet and ready for our pleasure later."

She felt him grab her nipples -- one at a time, and close the clover clamps on them. Again, she gasped -- and again she screamed as he hung a weight on the connecting chain, making them pinch close around the tips. He pushed the weight and made it swing back and forth. Then left her. She felt every swing of the chain and weight like a hard pinch on her nipples.

Did her best not to gasp or scream again, but could not prevent the tears that now dripped down on the floor under her.

"She's very beautiful.' It was the same woman again.

"Yes. She's a beautiful woman!" A new male voice.

"What's the chains going down from her belt for, and does it not hurt her to wear a belt that tight?" Woman number one again.

"To answer your last question first," John said. "No -- it does not hurt her and is part of her training and transformation. As you can see, she has a pair of nice, big and heavy breasts -- and an equally nice, meaty behind. Both will look much better when they are contrasted by a very slim waist -- I think they called it 'hourglass' shape in older times." She could hear John chuckle. Probably at the woman's amazement of his answer. She heard him get up, go to the other end of the room and come back.

"Then the chains -- as you call them -- they hold a thing similar to this in her anal opening."

A short pause in the conversation.

"It's very long -- and thick? Why do you torture her like that, and does she like it?"

"It's not a question of whether she likes it or not. It is part of her training, and therefore she has agreed to it. Her Master wants to be able to use all her openings freely without causing her pain or hurting her, so she wears this as often as possible, and I have different sizes, so the expansion is gradual. Right now, she's wearing a size 7 -- and the one you hold is a size 5."

Again, a longer pause where she imagined the woman examining the plug.

"What if she needs to use the toilet. Does she ask you or what?"

"It is removed regularly and she takes enemas equally regularly. To make sure she is clean inside, and to make things practical and for her Master's comfort. Both I and her Master check her out for size and comfort now and then. She will of course not wear it more than necessary for our purpose, but in the future, she will be able to prepare herself for use this way. It makes her flexible to wear an expander for a while before she is used.."

Then another pause before one of the men spoke: "I like the things in her tits. They seem to pull them down nicely, and I must say, the stockade you have seem solid and the dark wood contrasts her skin nicely. A work of art almost -- but human."

"She is a kind of a work of art. One of the points of her training to be a true submissive is that an outside force -- in this case her Master -- takes control of her body as well as her mind. It seems to excite her. She is trained and shaped for one purpose and one purpose alone: Her Masters pleasure."

"...but can anyone have her? Do to her what they like?"

"No. Of course not. Her Master, or right now -- her trainer: Me -- decides what she should do and what she should not do. I invited you here for a novel sexual experience -- and here she is. Ready for whenever you feel like it -- and for what purpose you like -- except abuse, but I will tell you if you overstep any limits with her. So, at the onset she's free for your pleasure -- but let's have some coffee. Then we can have a closer look at her later."

She heard them shuffle over to the low table and the comfortable seating arrangement. The last thing John did, was to push the nipple chain again. Starting it to swing back and forth again, and renewing the pain.

She heard the noises of the coffee and drinks being poured.

"I'm amazed. I did not think this existed?" It was woman number one again.

"Oh, but it does. More than you imagine, and there are a lot of people living out their dreams of submission and slavery like her."

"I like her position and the cuffs are really beautiful. The shiny steel contrasting her skin." It was woman number two.

"Yes, she's very pretty -- especially in steel." John answered.

"How long has she been in training by you?" One of the men asked.

John explained about the weekends -- and outlined the major points of the time in between. He finished by claiming that this was her last weekend, and now she was through her basic training, so her Master would take over and continue to lead her down the road of submission.

They all discussed what submission was, how far she would go -- or be taken -- and if she had the right to stop and free herself. John answered all questions -- and she knew all the answers beforehand.

Nothing new for her, but probably to the people present. It sounded like they were not normally into the 'BDSM scene' as such, but it also sounded like they were more than fascinated by her -- and the road she had chosen to take.

They enjoyed their coffee and after dinner drinks for quite a while, and discussed SM, submission and her. The nipple chain had long since stopped swaying, and now it was just a constant dump pain. Throbbing but in a way that she could almost ignore.

Finally, John said: "Well let's have a closer look at her."

Again, they all scrambled around her.

"I'll just remove this." John said. She heard him unlock the straps to her anal plug, and loosen the system. He slowly extracted the plug. She could feel the towel, he held between her legs and the relief as the plug came out and landed on it. He wiped her bottom and then walked away.

A female, warm hand went softly over her left tormented and striped buttock. Someone grabbed her waist and pulled a little up and down -- and someone else cupped a breast. The latter making the chain swing again and renewing the pain.

"You whipped her -- why?" It was woman number one again, and apparently the one that had just caressed her buttocks.

"During her training period, I have made sure that she has a constant reminder of her status. This is the last time, I will do so. Her Master will take over from here, and decide if and when she should be marked."

"It looks nasty. It must have hurt -- and probably still does."

"That's the whole point. Every time she sits down, she will be reminded -- for some days to come. She knows this and has tried it for the past 3 weeks."

"Poor you." The woman again caressed her buttocks, making her squirm and the skin shiver as she felt the soft hand across her welts.

A hand grabbed her hair and her head was turned up as much as it could. John's face was right in front of hers. He kissed her cheek. The cum had basically run off with her tears.

He wiped her face with a soft, damp cloth. In the middle of her misery, it felt kind, nice and refreshing. The dampness emitted a refreshing whiff of lemon.

Another hand slid up along the insides of her leg, and when it reached her opening the fingers began to fondle her labia and opening. She could feel that she was wet and the fingers had no problems sliding in and out of her.

"Now. Make me proud of you," John said in a low voice only she could hear, then continued louder: "Let's get her out of this, so we can look at her properly."

The wood was lifted off her wrists and head -- and then off the back of her ankles. She stood up -- a little bit unstable for a minute or two. John clicked her cuffs together on her back.

She gasped again as the chain swung down and hung below her breasts.

For the first time, she could see the four strangers.

John clicked her leash on and held it out to a little black-haired woman: "Do you want to hold her?" The woman reluctantly took the leash, and stood holding it like she did not know what to do.

Then she spoke: "Doesn't she talk?"

"No. If she absolutely needs to say something, she will ask for permission first, but she will of course answer if you ask her something."

"Strange, strange." The woman said, looking down at her hand holding the leash.

The man next to her said. "Maybe you'd like to try something like this? Does it in any way excite you?"

"Ahem. Yes. It is strange, but somewhat exciting." The woman replied.

"Well. It is a serious matter," John said. "It is not a game. She has gone all the way, and that takes a lot of courage and determination. You should think things over very, very carefully before you even dream of being a submissive like this."

They all stood quietly for a while.

"Now! Let's go and sit again. You can lead her. It's very easy. She follows you obediently."

  • And so it was. The party returned to the seating arrangement, and the woman with the leash sat down in a big, leather chair at one end. Janine slid down on her knees beside the chair, but in perfect view of all. She remembered to spread her knees and straighten her back, finding a spot on the floor in front of her that she could concentrate her eyes on.

"Take the clamps off. It is not good to wear them for too long, but do it slowly and carefully. It is harder to take them off for her than to put them on."

The woman leaned over and took the clover's off -- one by one. Each one making her gasp loudly as the blood rushed back into her stiff nipples. Her body also shook. She caught the woman's eyes in a short moment, and could see the surprise and slight shock at the reaction, she got by unclamping her.

"Rub her nips a little. Massage them. It makes it easier for her." John said from across the table.

The woman did so, making her close her eyes and feel the sensation of her nips slowly reacting and going from pain to pleasure.

They continued to discuss her body for a while as they sipped their coffee and drinks.

"Well." John said. "Come over here, slut."

She rose and the black-haired woman let go of the leash. She walked over to John and stood before him with her legs spread. His hand went into her crotch and his fingers fondled her wet labia and clit.

"She's almost always wet -- the slut. Are you not?"

"Yes, Master!" She replied meekly -- between small gasps.

"Turn around."

He released her cuffs.

"Now go sit on the little square stool over there." He pointed and she walked over, turned and slowly placed her sore butt on the edge of the stool. Carefully spreading her legs wide and getting a grip on the front edge of the stool.

She looked down at the floor, but was very much aware that they were all watching her.

"Who wants to try her out and see what she can do? You -- or you?"

There was a short pause.

"I'll go first then." One of the men rose and came over. Stood between her legs, facing her.

A second later, his pants and underwear went down around his ankles. His half erect penis a few inches from her face.

'This is going to be easy', she thought, seeing him already well on his way. She put a hand between his legs and cupped his balls gently and carefully, making him give the first of many moans. Her other hand got a good grip on the root of his member, and she began working on the head with the tip of her tongue. After the Blow Job session, she knew quite well how to do this, and in a few minutes, she got him gasping and could feel his legs shaking a little.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Down, bitch." He said in a sudden not so friendly voice. 'He was learning fast', she thought. Hopefully not too fast.

She leaned back and let her legs go even further apart. The last thing she saw was his reddish face. If his horizontal, stiff penis did not reveal his state of mind, his face certainly did.

She got a firm grip on the front end of the stool and leaned her head backwards -- waiting for him.

She felt him kneel and his hands grabbing her waist -- just where the belt ended and her hip bone started, but she hardly had time to sense the touch of his head between her labia, as he trusted into her in one quick, long movement. Accompanied by a grunting noise.

He fucked her hard -- so hard that she had trouble hanging on to the stool and felt like she was being split open. She did come. Once again before him -- and in a full body explosion.

Hardly feeling his ejaculation as she was flying around in outer space at the time. She did feel him seep out of her, when he withdrew, and managed to sit up and clean him with her mouth before he pulled his pants up and returned to his place on the couch.

As she tried composing herself and re-establish her submissive pose on the stool, he heard John say: "So. How was that. You like her?"

"Yes. Very intense, and a good thing with the slim waist. Gives a good, firm grip on the bitch."

Of course, no one asked her what she had felt, but obviously she had orgasmed so loud that no one in the room could have any doubts about that.

"I'd like to try and whip her if I may?" It was the other woman. The one she had figured was 'pairing' with the man that had just fucked her. She froze. Was it going to be a revenge for her husband/lover having had her -- and enjoyed it? She hoped not.

"Well -- so you shall, my dear," John said. "Choose your weapon -- what would you like?"

"I'm not sure. I have not tried this before -- something easy -- and something that will not hurt her. I just want to try and see what it feels like -- and you are sure it is ok with her?"

"Of course. She loves it. I would suggest a paddle or a flogger -- and then that you use light force on her. Maybe on her stomach as it is not so sensitive."

"Will you tie her up for me?"

"No. she'll stand. And she'll count. I suggest you give her ten strokes -- and she will thank you after each one -- so give it time. She needs to enjoy the pain settling between strokes."

He ordered her to stand in the middle of the room with her hands behind her head and her legs spread. As she assumed the position, he went to a large cupboard and came back with a medium sized flogger.

He demonstrated the use to the woman: How to let it slide through a hand -- and then swing it horizontally. She tried a few times in the air, then John positioned her at the right distance -- a little to the side of Janine.

The first stroke was hardly noticeable, and she had no problems saying 'One' and then 'Thank you, Miss' afterwards, but after a few strokes, they became distinctly harder, and she began biting her lips and concentrate hard to keep her position. It did not help that one stroke went off the mark and hit her breasts. She never found out if it was by accident, or the woman just wanted to try and see what happened. In any case, it made her buckle down and give a short scream. As she slowly got back in position, she judged from the smile on the woman's face that it had not been quite accidentally.

After the last stroke, she managed to say 'ten' and 'thank you, Miss', and did her utmost not to sob, but speak out loud and clear.

Never mind if the woman had done this with the reason, she had given -- or if she was having her 'revenge' for her husband's fuck, Janine was not going to show any signs of weakness or submission to this little female. She held her head high and proud.

The woman let the flogger hang on her wrist by the loop at the end, and put her hands on her breasts. As she looked into her eyes with a smile, she kneaded the breasts hard, ending by squeezing the nipples equally hard.

To Janine it indicated that she had done a good Blow Job on her partner, and that this was actually a revenge for that. It made her even prouder that she had out done anything the woman had ever accomplished, and it had made her jealous and vindictive.

The woman went back to her seat, dropping the flogger on the table. Janine felt a teardrop run down each of her cheeks, but remained standing erect with her hands behind her head.

The other woman rose and came over.

"You poor girl," she said. Looking up and down her body.

Then she stroked the soft skin of her breasts very gentle, letting her hand trace the clear stripes from the flogger's 'missed' stroke.

Janine stood quite still, not knowing how to react or what the woman wanted from her.

She became wiser, when she felt the woman's other hand in her crotch. Stroking softly along the labia, and then slowly sliding a finger inside her.

"Come here, girl." The woman said, moving the hand from her breasts around the belt round her waist.

Still with a finger inside her, she curled the finger making it like a hook and used that to pull her along. Supporting with the arm round her waist.

She maneuvered Janine down on the stool again, moved the hand from her waist to the center of her chest and pressed her down on the stool. Janine unclasped her hands, and got the usual grip on the front end of the stool, spreading her knees wide.

The finger came out of her -- and the hand spread her opening, leaving room for the woman's tongue to slide over her wet labia and swollen clit. She gasped and held on tight to the front of the stool.

Soon the woman had her squirm and buck on the stool, as she loudly expressed her excitement,

A few minutes later she came with a scream, and the woman followed the movements of her hip as she threw herself around in a violent orgasm.

She slowly came down as the woman kept her caressing tongue working in her crotch.

Then she heard her partner from the sofa: "Well. Since you have unplugged her, John, I had better give her a try out!"

A few minutes later the woman and her partner had grabbed her and turned her on the stool.

She felt his hands hold her hips as he pressed inside her anus.

It was tight but the constant use of expanders had definitely made her more open and flexible. It was strange, but not unpleasant. In fact, she felt her body begin to react again.

While he worked her anus, the woman stood with a leg on each side of her, and she sensed that they were kissing and caressing each other. She was just being used as 'proxy' for their lovemaking.

They left her on the stool and returned to their seats.

1...2021222324...26