Janneke Out of Nine

Story Info
Dream lady displays her undies.
2.5k words
4.35
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlsMind
AlsMind
10 Followers

I have known Janneke for a long time. She is Dutch. She is short and a bit round and a bit reserved. But cuddly and friendly and a bit cheeky. Sexy in a quiet sort of way. I have lusted after her for so many years.

The Dutch convention is to greet friends with three kisses -- little pecks on the cheek, a brush of cheeks or just air kisses. Left, right, left. That's how Janneke and I greet each other. But over the years Janneke and I have taken tiny steps forward. Microscopic steps. Imperceptible steps. I said at the start she is cuddly. Not that I had cuddled her of course. Only in my dreams.

The last couple of times we had greeted, or parted, the imperceptible steps moved a centimetre further. The first little peck was just at the right end of her lips, the second at the left end. But instead of moving her head back properly she stopped half way through. The third little peck was right in the centre. I think she was as surprised as I was. I don't think it was intentional. Yet the next time we met the same thing happened. I don't believe in coincidences like that. I think she meant to let it happen. This time, even if not the first time. Me, and my boy, both got the idea that she wanted to be kissed on the lips. And if she wanted that, what else might she want?

We got into a pattern. That's how we greeted each other. That and a little shy smile. When we could. But, with my girlfriend with us, nothing more was going to happen. There was only one way to find out if there could be more. I found the opportunity to call round alone on the pretext of something she had forgotten.

"Hi, Phil, come in." Our greeting ritual, in the hallway, went just as normal. She made no move to suggest anything different.

But I held on her elbow, rather than let it go as I normally would. "I'm not sure we got that quite right, Jan." She didn't pull away so I continued. "Shall we try again?" Not bothering to wait for an answer I adjusted my hold, to her upper arm rather than her elbow and kissed left -- just half way to the edge of her lips -- and kissed right in the same way. And looked directly at her, and paused for a second or two. She held my gaze and held on to my arm. Our lips met right in the centre and held for a moment longer than would be normal, or 'proper'.

I didn't let go of her arm as I normally would. Nor did she. "Better? Third time lucky?".

She didn't move away but leaned straight in for a third go. The first little peck was right in the centre of her lips, the second the same. We were looking directly at one another. The third kiss changed our lives forever. Her lips parted. Mine too. This was no formal kiss. Our tongues gently traced the line of the other's parted lips. It wasn't wild and passionate. It was strangely innocent for two people in their forties. But a line had been crossed. My hand was no longer on her arm but gently on her waist. There was a slight pressure in her grip, not letting me go but holding me where I was even after that first real kiss had finished.

"Did you enjoy that?" A little shy nod. "I know I did." I reached a little further around her waist and held her just a little bit closer. "Would you like some more?" I didn't bother to wait for an answer. If she wasn't saying no I figured she was saying yes. This time we simply kissed. A hungry open mouthed kiss that seemed to last for ever with our tongues dancing with one another.

As we kissed my hands held her close, first around her waist and then, as her hands clung to my shoulders, inching down over that soft curvy derriere that I had peeked at so many many times. The curves of my after dark fantasies. As I held her close there can have been no doubt of my excitement. My boy pressed against her and my fingers traced the edges of whatever panties it was she was wearing that day. The black that I had seen above the waist of her jeans that day we were decorating, the pale blue I had seen on her airer or the scarlet thong of my fantasy.

Our kiss drew to a reluctant close but we stayed pressed together. "We should stop" came from those delicious lips but her body was saying something different. The wiggle of her hips just increased the tension in my pants and my hands continued to wander, freely now, across that fabulous bum. I love curves, hate bony, crave softness, yielding luscious flesh.

"Can I ask you a question, sweet Janny?" A sort of mmm sound came back. "A personal, intimate question? Or two?" She nuzzled into my shoulder and made another purring noise. "What I would like to know is, on a scale of 1 to 9, how pretty these little knickers are?"

"The ones your naughty little fingers have been playing with?"

"Exactly, these." I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her trousers to emphasise exactly where my interests lay. " Are they as pretty and pretty can be? A nine? Or a dull and boring three? I can tell they are not a 1."

"That's a very naughty question, Phil. You like the idea of assessing my panties? How long have you been thinking about my underwear?"

"Since five minutes after I first met you probably. Now, answer the question. Pretty, plain or stunning? And then, on the same scale, how sexy you think they are." I slipped one exploratory finger inside the waist of her knickers. Another bridge crossed without resistance. A welcome advance. She squirmed against my erection and giggled. Delicious.

"Well, bad boy, I think they are on the pretty side of average -- maybe a six. I don't have anything less than a five. Not my prettiest though. Not as pretty as the ones you saw on the line!"

Whoops. Busted. Nothing to do but own up. "And how sexy? I thought that little blue pair deserved a seven. Even without you inside them."

"The pair you are playing with? They are nothing special. I guess I think they are a five."

"Hmm. They feel a lot sexier than that. But I guess it's you that's feeling so sexy rather than your panties. Soft and silky smooth." She said nothing. Simply leaned in and restarted our kiss, letting our tongues play as my fingertips explored the crease between her cheeks, tongues and fingers mirroring each other's moves.

When we paused I resumed my questioning. "I think your top drawer has underwear that scores a lot higher than 5. I'm guessing at least an 8 -- on sexy, and probably a 9 on pretty."

She pulled back. Had the spell been broken? "That's what you think of me? That I'm really pretty but not really sexy? I'm offended."

I pulled her back and kissed her firmly and re-established my hand cupping her bum. "You have no idea how sexy I think you are. But really sexy underwear crosses a line with slutty and I don't find you the slightest bit slutty. I think you are a little bit demure and there are limits as to what you'll wear. But if you want to show me different - let's go look."

"Ten minutes ago we had never kissed. Now you want to go rooting through my underwear drawers. As well as rooting inside the panties I'm wearing." Loosening her grip on my shoulders she took me by the hand and led me to the stairs. I guess she didn't object to the rooting about.

Her bedroom was prettier than I expected to be. Much softer and girlier than the public décor downstairs. But it wasn't her wallpaper that really interested me. Interestingly her manner changed the other way. The kissing stopped and she became very business like. "You sit down there" she commanded, pointing to the bed. "I'm not having you messing up my tidy drawers with your impatient hands. And who knows where they have been? Who knows what other panties you've been poking your way into?" Which I thought was a bit unfair. Actually, hers were the only one that day.

She turned her back and started going through one of her drawers. "I'll not bother with the top drawer; that's just for everyday stuff. The pretty and sexy stuff is in this one". Which involved her bending over a bit and gave me a moment to admire her luscious bum as the fabric stretched across it. It seemed a fair bet that I was going to see a lot more of it but even through her trousers it looked most inviting.

"Shall we start with pretty?" She pulled a couple of pieces from the drawer and turned to hold them up for me to inspect. Shy reserved little Janneke had me on her bed as she proudly displayed her high class undies for my approval. Delicate fabrics, smooth silky material and fancy trims. "Would you like to see me in one of these?" Damn right I would. "You had better turn round then while I change". As a gentleman I naturally complied though my imagination was working overtime and the front of my trousers were bulging. "And no playing with yourself."

"No mistress". If she wants to be dominant I can play along with that.

"The cream one or the pale green?"

I don't know. I don't really care, I just want to see her in her underwear. "You choose, whichever you think is your prettiest outfit". Keeping my back turned knowing that Janny was stripping off, everything off, stark naked and then slipping into her choice of her prettiest underwear may have been the hardest two minutes of my life. Not really of course but for me and my boy it felt like an eternity of self denial.

"You can turn round now. Is this what you wanted to see? Of course it is. I know you've been looking at me. God knows what you have been imagining about me. Well now is the chance to see me looking really pretty. But keep your hands to yourself." Not spinning round like a top and jumping at her for another kiss took more than a little self control. She had chosen the pale green with the white lacy trim. More of her breasts than I had ever seen before, a lot more leg but still quite modest. Certainly pretty though. The little skirt forming part of the outfit hung beautifully around the top of her thighs.

"Wow". What else was there to say. I had wanted this woman for a long time. Now I wanted her more than ever and my bulge told that story oh so clearly. "You look fabulous". Everything was going further than faster than I could have hoped for. But was a little fashion show the limit or was there a whole lot more to be revealed. "Why don't you bring that beautiful body over here?" I patted the bed next to me.

"Why don't you slow down? I thought it was my underwear you were interested in? Why don't you come over here and experience how nice it feels? It's all soft and silk against my skin. I adore wearing pieces like this. Would you like to touch it?....Of course you would. Now come here."

Not "why don't you stop right there" but just "...slow down". Of course I wanted to stroke that green fabric draped around her. If she wants slow I can do slow. I've got all afternoon. All night if need be. I stepped off the bed and crossed the room, full of lust and anticipation.

"Stop. Take your shirt off. I you want to know how it feels you need to feel it against your skin" 'And I want to see your chest'. Which was fine by me. Half naked is a start. My shirt came off in a flash. Well, not quite. In my excitement I fumbled a bit with the buttons at the cuff. "And your tee shirt. You didn't expect this did you? To be frank, neither did I but don't worry Phil. I'm enjoying this nearly as much as you obviously are. It's been too long since a man took this much interest in what I wear."

Shirt and tee off. Naked from the waist up. Excited. I walked up to her and took her in my arms. She was right. The fabric felt lovely against bare skin. The back of the pretty silky one piece felt great on my fingertips. As did the soft skin above it and below the hem of the 'skirt', and the little straps just about holding it up. Everything about Jannie and her undies felt wonderful. Stroking, squeezing, pressing, kissing. Lots of kissing. Deep passionate excited mouthwork. Bodies pressed together slipping against the smooth fabric.

I could have carried on as we were all day but Janneke pulled back. "Don't look so disappointed, now I'm going to show you the cream one. Turn round. And stop doing that bad boy. Do as you're told or the party stops.".

"Yes mistress." I can do as I'm told.

"Does it excite you to know I'm standing naked right behind you. Of course it does." I felt her touch my back with her fingertip. Or was it with one of her nipples? Reaching behind me just got my hand slapped. "Hey. I make the rules here Phil. You stand still when I tell you."

Nothing to do I guess but stand still. I felt that little touch again. No doubt that time. Not her fingers. Soft flesh in the middle of my back with a little pointy nipple rubbing across me.

"Now you can turn round." Another 8, or a 9. So so pretty. Creamy, delicate, clinging to her, with nothing across her shoulders, held up as if by magic. Yet revealing nothing except the swell of her breasts and little mounds made by the nipples that she had been rubbing onto me just a moment ago.

"May I?" I took half a step forward.

"Of course you may. Anything you can see you can touch. But anything you can't you can't. You can't say fairer than that." Indeed. I could see the pretty cream body stretched over her breasts and her nipples. So I touched the fabric. Gently and slowly. "See, you have fun, I have fun. And the other one please. Use both hands. And kiss me again please." I have never been happier following instructions as I was at the moment. When I stopped kissing her on the lips and started on her shoulders she got talk again. "And anything I can see I can touch?" She didn't wait for an answer before stroking the bulge poking at the waistband of my trousers. "Like this? You like it like this?"

I thought going back to mouth to mouth would be enough of an affirmative. And twitching. Words really weren't needed. I'm really hoping this goes further.

AlsMind
AlsMind
10 Followers