Jann's Gets Her Bookstore

Story Info
Slutty Jann buys a book store and adult cinema.
3.5k words
4.7
6.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

As time moved on so did Jann and I. A family friend offered me a job with his real estate office in Philadelphia and I said yes.

I knew exactly where I wanted to be once I moved there.

While there on a visit I stayed in a hotel downtown, Mike showed around the city and his office during the day and at night I'd have a few drinks and go looking for fun. That's when I discovered Philly's adult zone.

It was several blocks of old narrow streets and alleys. Mixed in with store fronts and small offices were book stores, peep shows, massage rooms, and dim lit alley bars. There was a two story adult cinema and even an four story department store that was now a men's member only spa and gym for men, a bathhouse.

It was perfect, every night I'd walk the few blocks looking to satisfy my need for cock, it had been awhile since I could enjoy myself as an anon little cum slut..

That week I was on my knees at glory holes, on my back at the cinema and passed around the showers of the bathhouse, I loved it.

***********************

I found the perfect apartment, the second floor over a small store close to the office and closer the bookstores. I'd spend my days in the office and nights and weekends satisfying my insatiable need for sex and hunger for cock.

***********************

I found a small club in one of the narrow alleys of the zone not far from the adult cinema, what got my attention was a cd sissy just leaving so I had to go in.

Once inside I was in a small hallway, behind a window was the bouncer. He explained it was members only and it would cost twenty, showing id I paid and he buzzed me in.

It was a room with a small bar and booths along the walls, a hallway in the back with the Cinema sign lead to a second room. There was a mix of cd's and businessmen sitting at the bar and in the booths having drinks, talking, slow dancing, and going down the hall.

.

I sat at the bar and had a few drinks talking and listening, it was a social club where sissy's and closet husbands could be themselves with no prying eyes. Before leaving I had a last drink and a look into the back room.

Along the walls were little video rooms with a small sofa and a drape for privacy, I could hear videos and the sound of someone finding the satisfaction they'd came for.

Having to work in the morning I'd be back Friday night.

On the walk home I couldn't pass a bookstore without a stop at the glory hole for the taste of a hard cock and it's warm sweet cum. That's why I'd come out tonight.

************

That Friday I had my usual drinks after work as I began to get ready for tonight's visit to the club as Jann.

After showering and shaving myself clean an smooth I looked in a mirror, my body didn't look bad for being 32, I wasn't that young sissy anymore but I was still that horny girl.

Since this was my first night I wanted to look seductive and sexy. I picked out a black and white strapless lace underwire, padded for cleavage, and matching high cut panties. A black garter belt and seamed dark stockings would take care of my lingerie.

I laid out a blue blouse and a black A-line skirt that buttoned up the front to show off my legs, a pair of heels and everything was ready.

Next was me, making sure my face was smooth I began the makeup, over the years I became good at looking younger and drawing attention to my eyes an lips. All that was left was a wig, the shoulder length auburn one looked best for what I was wearing.

After dressing I stood in the mirror admiring myself while I finished my drink, in the dim lit club I'd look passable, it was time to go. I put several poppers and a few party favors in my purse before draping myself in a light rain coat for the short walk.

The closer to the club the more excited I became, the anticipation and nervousness, the thought of walking thru that door as Jann had my tuck tingling. The reaction from the bouncer, he gave me a smile and buzzed me in.

I was surprised by the number of members, hanging up my coat I crossed to the bar, one foot in front of the other, skirt unbuttoned to mid thigh and hips swaying.

Sitting down crossing my legs, the stocking top an garter showing I ordered a drink, she handed it to me saying it was paid for.

Glancing down the bar he raised his glass and smiled, I did the same.

He started towards me, in his late forties suit coat open, collar undone, tie hanging from his pocket, when he got closer I saw the wedding ring.

Rick was half lit, telling me he was staying in town tonight, telling the wife he'd be working to late for the last train. I couldn't help wondering if she really knew why he stayed in town.

He chugged his drink and ordered two more, picking them up he looked at me with that grinning smile every closet husband has, ''Would you like to go into the cinema room.''

Of course I said yes, Rick wasn't bad looking and we both knew what we wanted.

There was a room in the corner that seemed very private, the sounds of videos and moaning filled the room from behind closed drapes as we passed.

Sitting in the corner of the small sofa as he closed the drapes I leaned back crossing my legs, the slit skirt showing my l stockings, blouse buttons open, waiting. When Rick faced me. I handed him his drink and turned on the video.

On the screen was amateur cd porn as we started to play. I moved beside Rick and softly kissed his neck as I opened his shirt and undid his belt rubbed Ricks bulge as we watched.

My voice fem an sexy, ''Are you going to take these off for me baby,'' squeezing his heavy seven inches I sat back.

As Rick hurriedly stripped I opened my purse getting the poppers and doing another party favor knowing how aroused I'd get. The sexual euphoria of poppers, the pleasures from a hard cock in a haze of ecstasy made me that horny slut ready to party.

Taking off my blouse an skirt I moved next to Rick and handed him my popper. I slowly stroked his stiffening shaft, as he took it and settled back I went down. I was taking my time enjoying the feel and taste of his cock as he ran his hands over my lingerie.

Rick sat up, ''Look at this,'' glancing up on the screen was us, ''all the rooms have one, watch.'' The screen filled with all eight rooms revealing the acts of sexual pleasures behind the drawn drapes for everyone to see. It was one big orgy.

There I was sitting on the sofa in my lingerie and wig, doing poppers and sucking Rick like a horny cd slut for everyone to see made me want his cock even more.

I laid on my side my head sucking his cock while while Rick held a popper to my nose as he fucked my mouth, taking his cock deep into my throat. I worked him nice and slow and smiled for the camera, it didn't take long until he was ready.

I cupped his balls raping my thumb and finger around his hard shaft as I licked the precum from it's head and squeezed his throbbing cock until I tasted cum on my lips. As his cock pulsed spurts of warm cum into my mouth I closed my lips around him making sure I didn't lose a drop.

After sucking him dry I looked at the camera and opened my mouth before swallowing his load, letting them know I wanted to play.

I sat back in the corner of the sofa and watched Rick dress, he'd gotten what he needed from me and was going back to the bar for another drink then back to the hotel. He handed me a phone number saying he wanted to see me again, but in a hotel where we'd be alone.

I gave him a kiss and a quick fondle, ''Any time baby, I'll be the wife you want.'' As he parted the drape I told him to leave it open.

Taking a favor and sitting back on the sofa with a popper I began giving the camera a show. Drifting into my world of ecstasy and sexual arousal all I saw was Jann on the screen, everything else just a blur.

Knowing I was being watched brought the whore in me out, sitting there posing fem and sexy, the only thing on my mind getting fucked. Running my hands up spread stockinged legs I rubbed my tuck and blew kisses into the camera.

One by one I played the sissy wife to several closet husbands and there hard cocks, giving them the satisfaction there wives couldn't. The whole time I watched myself on the screen, sucking cock, being fucked, I really was a cd slut.

As the club emptied I found the ladies room and got myself together and went back to the bar for a quick drink before the walk home. When I went for my coat it was gone, it meant I'd be walking through the zone in just my dress.

It was getting late and the streets were mostly empty, the only sign of life the bookstores up ahead. I could see guys going in and out, the horny drunks just leaving the bars wanting to get off at the glory holes before going home to the wife.

Getting closer I could feel that tingle running through my tuck, being dressed in public like this is something I've always loved to do, it gave me a sexy naughty feeling. Since the bookstore was open and I'm already here, why not give myself a present.

Stopping for a minute I gave myself a quick once over in a store doorway. Opening

the skirt to show my stockinged legs and one or two buttons on the blouse giving a peek at my lacy bra. A little lipstick and I was more than ready and willing to be the bookstore cum slut, I wanted a few hard horny cocks.

Entering the store dressed like this I was nervous an excited, going to the counter the look and smile on TJ the young black clerk said everything.

Asking for some tokens and a popper it was hard not to glance down at his bulge before going into the back video rooms. I've heard stories but never had the chance to play with a hung black cock and from his bulge it was.

The back rooms were a maze of narrow halls and video booths, the dim red lighting, sounds of pleasure and hushed moans from the booths, it was perfect.

I slowly walked thru the halls of booths and dark corners with ashtrays, meeting an anon I'd pause, give him a smile and glance at his crotch before passing by. Knowing he was watching my ass I stopped at a booth to see what the videos were, do a subtle pose and give him a glance hoping he'd follow.

In the second room there were two guys smoking in the corner, stopping I asked for a cigarette, as he lit it for me I gently brushed his bulge and smiled before going into the last room.

The last room had 3 booths, they were larger with a carpeted platform for a center bench and several video screens on the walls. Everyone in the bookstore knew why.

I stood by the ash try smoking waiting to see who followed, as they came into the room one by one I walked between them finishing my smoke then back to the corner.

By the light of the videos I teasingly stripped off my blouse and skirt then slowly turned as I slid off my panties and touched my toes. Standing there in my lacy bra, garter, stockings and heels I rubbed my tuck and blew a kiss as they stroked their growing cocks.

I got on the bench as hard cocks and poppers surrounded me and smiled, ''Don't worry you'll all get what you want, I love cock.'' With poppers held to my nose I got on my hands and knees and gave myself to them.

For the next hour I was in ecstasy, my own little world of forbidden pleasure waiting for another cock like a horny cum slut until they'd finished with me and I was left alone in the booth.

I was laying there knees in the air rubbing myself trying to get off like a horny cum slut when he came into the booth.

It was TJ the clerk standing there naked stroking, my rosebud and boy pussy twitched seeing 9 inches of heavy hanging ebony cock, he was standing by the bench smiling.

''I closed so it's just us now,'' he began fondling me, ''look at you coming in here like this, the dress, wig, and your sexy lingerie all horny and wanting cock, you want this black cock.''

From the way he looked at me, running his hands over my stockings and bra I knew he got off fucking slutty cd's, not like the closet husbands that still fuck the wife.

Seeing how aroused and horny he was I knew his would be the last cock I'd need tonight.

''You know I do TJ,'' taking it in both hands, ''I've never had a black cock, it's so big let me help you,'' it was still semi hard as I slowly took him into my mouth.

There was something about the feel of a cock getting hard in my mouth, it always made me feel like I was that naughty girl again sneaking around the college dorm rooms.

Hitting a popper and drifting of into a euphoric state of sexual hunger TJ's cock was all I saw. It was like an ebony snake hanging heavy over a tight sack and down his thigh.

Taking my time using only my mouth, teasingly nibbling and licking from head to balls, kissing the head and slowly swallowing as much as I could before gaging. After a few minutes his saliva covered shaft was to big for this sluts mouth, a few inches was all I could take.

When TJ stepped back holding that firm swollen 9 inches of ebony pleasure, I knew what he wanted. Laying on my back, legs spread knees in the air I licked my fingers and rubbed my boy pussy.

''Is this what you want TJ, you like fucking sluts like me don't you TJ, in our are bras and panties, do you like the feel of my stockings,'' I ran my legs up his thighs and lightly teased that firm shaft, '' Do you think I'm sexy TJ.''

He stood between my legs teasing my rosebud with the head, ''Sexy, your more then sexy baby,'' then I felt that pinch of pain and pleasure as his snake like cock slipped slowly into me.

My whole body tensed and quivered, I inhaled a popper and enjoyed every inch of TJ's rock hard ebony cock as it easily slid deep inside me, my boy pussy still wet with cum.

I just laid there legs spread knees in the air and let him fuck me like the sluts he liked, his hands were all over me, squeezing my bra, rubbing my stockings, grabbing my hips as he ground hard against my ass.

The husbands treated me like the wife and the anon cocks just wanted to get off. But TJ needed the raw sexual pleasures he could only get from fucking a crossdresser like me to satisfy his lustful hunger.

I was finely getting fucked like a cock whore this was my first black cock and I wanted it all, every inch of that beautiful hard shaft.

Now it was TJ's turn, with all the party favors and poppers I was going to be the slutty cock whore he's always wanted, this would be a fuck we'd both remember.

''That's it baby give me that hard black cock,'' grinding down keeping him deep inside I looked at him, ''you like this white pussy, don't you baby.'' I backed off, ''Here lay down baby and let me take care of you.''

When TJ laid on his back I couldn't help myself, seeing that cock standing straight up the whore in me had to taste it. Beside him on my hands and knees I began working his cock like a horny fag. My face buried in his crotch I stroked and sucked his cock and balls, fucking him with my mouth then rubbing the saliva covered shaft over my face.

He'd get close and pull me off and I watched his cock twitch as it calmed, he was teasing me, I wanted his cock and he knew it. Taking a popper and giving one to TJ I took several long hits.

"Lay back baby,'' cupping his balls, ''be my ebony stallion,'' on my knees straddling his cock I slowly lowered myself onto his hard 9 inches.

It felt to good to rush, I took him inch by inch enjoying the pinch of pain and pleasure of his cock filling my boy pussy until I had it all. I could see he was loving it to, the poppers brought out that sexual hunger only a crossdressing slut like me could satisfy.

Opening my legs so he could watch, ''You like it baby, you've such a big shaft, yea,'' raising and lowering tacking him all at once, ''that's what I need baby.''

TJ looked up with that look in his eyes, I knew he'd forgotten about everything else and was only thinking of me now. I was his forbidden obsession, the mature crossdresser, a slut hungry for cock that never said no.

He swept my feet from under me and it felt like I was being impaled as I dropped down on his 9 inches and ground hard against him.

''You like cock don't you baby, yea you like it,'' his hands ran over my stockings and bra, ''getting fucked like a girl, wearing lingerie, don't you baby?''

TJ knew I did, the way he held my hips and slowly worked his cock as he pulled me tight against him I knew I wasn't his first. Taking deep popper hits I closed my eyes as he lifted and lowered my ass, using me to edge himself like a fuck toy.

I was in heaven but I knew it wouldn't last forever, not with the look on TJs face, he was getting close, it was time for me to ride my ebony stallion across the finish line.

My Knees squeezing his side I leaned forward put my hands on his shoulders, arched my back and came down grinding on his 9 inches of beautiful hard ebony cock.

''That's it baby me, give me that cock, fuck this sluts boy pussy,'' it's wanted he wanted to hear, ''this is what you like isn't,'' running my hands over the lacy bra.

His hands ran up my stockinged legs as his hips began slowly rising and falling, I could see the look in his eyes as his hunger built. I was becoming every crossdresser he thought about as he watched his favorite porn. The wig, lacy pushup bra a garter belt and stockings.

"Come on baby that's it, yea give me that cock, fuck me harder baby, please, please baby please,'' raising I gave him room and TJ went wild. It was the last he had to hear.

Leaning back on my hands I opened my legs and got the fucking I'd always wanted. The spasms of pain and pleasure, the poppers, the constant arousal, my clit tingling and leaking, it was almost a dream, I've never ben fucked like this.

I was so lost in being fucked the pain of TJs last hard thrust opened my eyes and I felt his 9 inches throb and pulse as his warm cum flooded my hot wet boy pussy.

My whole body shuttered, my ass quivered and tensed in spasms milking him as drip after drip of milky cream ran from me and down his still pulsing cock.

Looking down at TJ I saw the creamy droplets of my own cum on his heaving and sweaty black chest, all I could do was catch my breath.

Laying there on top of TJ I knew I was the one that was ridden.

By the time we'd got up and I was ready to go it was getting light out and TJ asked if I wanted a ride, his car was in the private ally in back.

As he locked the store I asked if he'd get in trouble, when he told me it was his, that he rented the store and the apartment above, my clit tinged.

The next day in the office I bid on the building, and bought a Book Store.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers