Storage Unit Discovery

Story Info
I learn the pleasures of lingerie from a storage unit.
4k words
4.66
28.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

These storage unit auctions have become a good source of additional income for me. I knew they would help financially by providing good used items to sell. Selling household goods and collectables on various internet markets has made me a profit. I would collect a thing or two along the way, but I didn't realize that one unit would chance my life drastically.

One afternoon I was on a roll and won three units at the auction. The first one consisted of mostly appliances and a few bins of small wares. Most of this stuff sold quickly to landlords and renters. The second unit had a lot of outdoor adventure items. A couple of mountain bikes, camping gear, and a kayak. It was the most expensive unit of my purchases but will easily generate the most profit once I go through all the gear.

The third unit was a bit of a mystery. Lots of boxes and bins along with a couple of enclosed garment racks. I noticed the large amount of shoe boxes under a tarp and decided to risk the purchase. Shoes, especially high end designer brands created a hefty profit and sold rather fast.

The next day I was on my second trip back to the storage unit complex. Having emptied the appliance unit and loaded the camping unit I started to inventory the shoe box unit. At first it seemed like a bust. There was boxes of wigs, mannequin heads, and toiletries. None of which would cover my investment in this unit.

A few boxes later I discovered several large boxes of hosiery. These were all brand new still in the packages and varied in style and colors. From black to white and all vibrant colors in between. There was different levels of sheerness as well. Some were almost completely see through and others were thicker and more dense in material and color.

More boxes uncovered a variety of lingerie, bodyshapers, and matching bra / panty sets. Almost all still had price tags and hangers still. I averted my attention to some of the bins. Bin after bin contained skirts of all shapes and sizes. From long flowing skirts to short leather skirts. There had to be forty or so skirts in the five bins I opened at that time.

I rolled the garment racks out of the unit and into better light. The first rack contained formal evening gowns. From long elegant dresses to short cocktail dresses. Most were polyester, silk, or nylon with a few of the shorter ones made of spandex. The other rack was stuffed with night gowns. There had to be fifty or so gowns of various lengths and colors. From short little teddies to full length sheer night gowns. Colors ranged from whites and pinks to reds and black.

When I rolled those racks out of the unit I could see a few pieces of furniture including a dresser that was under all the boxes of shoes and an elegant vanity. The vanity was vintage made of wood and had a large oval mirror attached to it. After discovering the vanity was stuffed with makeup I turned to the contents in the dresser.

The dresser contained a variety of things in it's four drawers. First drawer was filled with silicone boobs of all different sizes with a case of glue next to them. The next drawer had jewelry and I thought I hit the jackpot. Box after box I went through them all. From strands of pearls to clip on earrings and bracelets I examined them. Although there was an extensive amount of jewelry it was almost all costume and cheap.

The third drawer contained how to guide books. From basics of makeup application to books on hair care, waxing, and social graces. The last drawer was a shocker to say the least. It contained an extensive shemale / crossdresser porn collection. There was easily two hundred plus dvds accompanied by a portable player.

The crossdresser porn explained a few things like the silicone tits and the wigs.

After taking inventory of the shoes I noticed they were all heeled except for a few pairs of tennis shoes. I did notice they we larger then most shoes that I have sold in the past. Most of these were a womens size twelve. The larger shoes also made it clearer why most of the clothing was a large or extra large in size.

I'm normal the guy who could sell a ketchup popsicle to a lady in white gloves. I have to admit I was a little stumped as to where to off load this stuff. At least I was able to load it all in my trailer and clear out the unit to get my deposit back.

Back at my commercial size loft I organized the content of the crossdresser unit in my front room. The room was large enough to lay everything out for assessment. The other stuff sold rather quickly as it usually does.

About a week later I was about nine beers into a twelve pack on a rainy Friday night. After returning some beer I rented to the toilet I walked into the front room. I thumbed through the shemale porn and selected one with a rather hot crossdresser in all black on the cover.

Ten minutes into the movie and she was riding reverse cowgirl on a dick with the dicks of two other studs in each hand. Her own dick was rock hard and bouncing with every thrust up and down. Her nylon clad legs were spread wide with her high heels planted on the floor. I have to admit the whole scene was hot and I was fully erect from it.

I subconscious started pumping my own hard on while watching another scene where the star crossdresser was on all fours. She was wearing just a torn pair of shiny pantyhose with the load from a guy streaming from her ass as another prepared to enter her. When that second dick slid into her with a squishing sound she shot her load all over a leather couch and I shot mine all over my jeans.

In some what of a daze I looked around the room at my new extensive collection of crossdresser apparel. Maybe I should try on a thing or two I thought to myself. I scrolled through one of the boxes of pantyhose and selected a sheer white pair. I returned to my recliner and stripped. Putting them on was a feat of it's own. After what seemed like an eternity and a struggle I managed to get the silky material smoothed out. The feeling was out of body as I ran my hands up and down my legs.

Walking around the front room as my nylons swished with every step was amazing. I looked over several outfits while feeling the fabric. A long white satin nightgown with a deep slit on the side caught my eye. With a lack of grace and a little fumbling I managed to get it on. When the gown flowed down my nylons it was electrifying.

I continued to walk around enjoying the feeling as the night gown freely flowed over the nylons. That night there wasn't a room in my place that I didn't strut to and jerk off in. I final collapsed on my bed from exhaustion and perhaps too many beers.

The next morning I was still in my nylons and silky night gown. My penis was up before I was causing a shimmering mound in the morning sunlight. I looked at my phone and noticed an interested buyer for the lingerie lot I placed on Marketplace. I gave the potential buyer a quick reply back as I removed the night gown. Setting the phone down, I removed the sheer pantyhose and added them to the heap of dirty laundry on the floor.

After a wonderfully long hot shower I noticed my phone flashing. The message was from the buyer again wanting to set up a time to come by and look over the goods. We agreed to seven that night as we both had things to do before hand.

Around seven there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and introduced myself. The gentleman introduced himself as Mark and mentioned he had a cousin named Nick so it would be easy to remember my name. I led him to the front room and gave him a tour of the goods. He looked through several boxes occasionally holding an item up to him to check the size. Mark mentioned that we must be about the same size. I stampered that the lot of things weren't mine and explained how I got the stuff.

About twenty minutes into his assessment he requested to use the restroom. I pointed in the direction of my bathroom as I grabbed us a few beers. When I returned to the front room he was holding the nightgown and pantyhose I wore the night before. I handed Mark one of the beers and mentioned that I may have sampled the goods. He asked how much I enjoyed the feel to which I honestly replied very much so and could see why guys crossdressed.

Mark proceeded to tell me that he got into crossdressing a few years ago. Apparently his wife's version of fashion included sweatpants and croc shoes. He got tired of asking her to wear sexy clothes and buying her lingerie she would never wear. Desperate for the touch of a smooth body in sheer silky items he starter crossdressing when she was away.

Now that his divorce was final and he had a place of his own he wanted to expand his collection drastically. He mentioned that his new place had a large study with a balcony that would be perfect for a playroom.

Happy with the items and the price we made a deal. Mark had one unusual request before payment. He wanted to pay full price for half the lot. I was puzzled when he made the offer. He wanted me to keep half of it on the condition that I didn't sell it and would meet him once a week at his place or mine. Seeing this left me with a ton of crossdressing supplies, full payment in cash, and a chance to see where this lead I accepted.

A few days later Mark called with a challenge. He said we were to meet at his place in full drag and the best dressed would get dinner paid for. I accepted the challenge and we agreed to a Friday night. This left me three days to practice the art of crossdessing. Each night filled with practicing in heels, applying make-up, and fixing my breasts.

That Friday I was both excited and nervous. I started with a full body shave in a wonderful lavender bubble bath. After drying off, I applied a firm pair of D size false breasts with lots of adhesive. While waiting for the glue to thoroughly set I selected a medium length set of nails. After some grooming and shaping I painted them along with my toenails the brightest red color I had.

With my freshly painted nails I started sliding outfit after outfit across the racks until I spotted the perfect little black dress. The top half including the straps was black but very sheer. Perfect to show off my big tits. The bottom half was darker made of satin with slits up both sides of the short dress. I sat it on the back of my makeup chair and proceeded to select the right lingerie to go with it.

I sorted through my vast collection of hosiery until an ultra shiny pair of black pantyhose caught my eye. After rolling them up my shaved legs and pulling them tight to me I confirmed in the floor length mirror that I made the right choice.

Panties were a no brainer as I went with the closest in color to my nails. Amongst the piles and piles of panties, boyshorts, and thongs I found a pair of high cut nylon panties in bright red. Content with my selection I slide the up my nylon clad legs till they nestled perfectly against my ass. The sensation feeling sent shivers up my spine and caused an instant harding of my dick.

I decided to skip a bra and let my voluminous breasts be on full display through the sheer black top section of my dress. With my short black dress on I stood in front of the mirror again as I decided which wig to wear. It was a battle between a medium length blonde and a long curly scarlet red. The red won mostly by the way it flowed over my tits.

After an extensive amount of time fixing my hair and makeup I selected several gold toned rings, bracelets, and a set of large gold hoops. I liked how the hoops felt as I shook my head.

Last but not least was the shoes. I must have tried on seven or eight pairs till I made my decision. When I walked around on the hardwood floors of my kitchen I knew I made the right choice with a black pair of 4 inch heeled open toe pumps.

After a second and third check in the mirror and over the check list in my head I grabbed my purse and headed for the door. I loved how my slick pantyhose slid against the leather seat in my car. It was cold out but I could not resist opening the vents on floor and set to cool. The rush of cold air over my nylons and up my dress made it hard to concentrate on the road. I so badly wanted to squirm in the leather seat and stroke my dick through my pantyhose.

After parking in Mark's driveway I adjusted my mirror and fixed my lipstick before exiting my car. My heels sounded great as I walked my way up his stone walkway to his front door. With the ring of his door bell I straightened myself up and prepared for the challenge.

Mark opened the large wood door with a warm welcome and I stepped into the foyer. We both had a shocked and excited look on our faces. He looked me over from high heel to red hair over and over again giving me compliments the whole time. I could not take my eyes off Mark. To put it simple he was elegant and sexy.

Mark had a beautiful full length silver cocktail dress on. It was very shiny most likely made of silk. With a deep plunging neck line it showcased the sides of his tits as a diamond necklace lost itself in the middle. The dress has a slit up the left side that went all the way to his hip. The slit exposed his shapely legs that were seductively wrapped in shiny very sheer tan pantyhose. His five inch heeled, diamond crusted pumps sounded amazing as he lead me down the granite tiled hallway to the great room. As he walked his blonde shoulder length hair bounced up and down. When he turned to look at me I caught a glimpse of his diamond chandelier style earrings.

With mix drinks in had we sat next to each other on the couch. We agreed on a new set of names with Mark now Maria and myself now Nicole. Maria and I talked for over an hour. Comparing tips, secrets, and fashion we became quit comfortable with each other.

Maria placed her hand on my leg and suggested we go check out her playroom. I have to admit, the touch from another person on my pantyhose felt sensational. She lead us up the stairs making sure to cross her legs one in front of the other to sway her hips in that silky tight silver dress.

Half the upstairs was converted into this playroom. First thing I notice when I walk through the frosted glass double doors was the king size canopy bed in all white with gold trim. The satin sheets glimmered in the light. As I turned my attention away from the bed I looked over the rest of the French style, marble and white furniture. Very elegant dressers and nightstands completed the regal look. There was a massive walk in closet complete with an island, full length mirror, and seating area.

Maria had her wardrobe meticulously organized and displayed. Her shoes were racked in order of color and function. Her wigs on top of rowed mannequin heads. Multiple build in racks full of dresses, skirts, and evening wear. The island contained her hosiery, lingerie, and undergarments.

She opened another set of french doors that lead to a master bathroom. Complete with built in hot tub, walk in shower, and a massive marble counter with double sinks under a well lite ceiling to counter mirror.

Maria lead me by the hand to her favorite part of the room. We walked across the white carpet to the last set of double doors that opened out to a second story balcony. The balcony overlooked the well groomed backyard and into the woods beyond. It was big enough to comfortably house a bistro set and a couple of loungers.

With my left hand still in her right I turned to her and placed my right hand in her left. We looked to each other in the star lite night and kissed. It was tentative at first as our lipstick covered lips glided against each other. With more passion our kiss became more intense as our tongues explored each others mouths.

She suggested we step inside to continue our conversation. After closing the doors to the balcony she took my hand and lead me to the bed. With our heels discarded onto the white carpet we climbed into the king size bed in our nylon clad feet. On top of the satin comforter while on our knees facing each other we kissed again. Our hands explored each other as we kissed and pressed our breasts together.

Maria and I both had hard ons pressing silky material against the other as we slide and grinded against the others body. She was first to reach under my short dress and caressed my dick through my nylons and panties. I pulled back a little in surprise but quickly returned to the exploring hand and reciprocated the favor by moving my hand up her silky legs to an impressive member.

Sliding my hand between her silk panties and her nylon covered dick was magical. My hand was treated to front and back sheer material as the reaction on Maria's face assured me I was doing a good job of providing pleasure.

We caressed and rubbed against each other to the point that pre cum was free flowing from both of us. With our climaxes pending Maria recommended we shed our silky dresses before potential stains occurred.

At this point Maria reached into one of her drawers and produced a bottle of lube and an egg like shaped object that had a remote. She assured me I was in for a mind numbing experience as she bent me over the edge of the bed. Slowly she lowered my panties and nylons just below my ass cheeks. The lube was cold but exciting as it began it's journey from the top of my ass and surrounded my waiting hole. With a slight push she installed the egg shaped contraption just inside me. She firmly returned my nylons and panties and pushed a button on the remote. The egg started vibrating. The sensation instantly caused my legs to buckle and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

When I regained my composure I bent Maria over the bed pulled her nylons away from her ass and generously applied lube. She took both hands and ripped an access hole in her pantyhose then propped herself up against the bed with her ass arched towards me. I lowered my nylons below my balls and guided my rock hard dick to her well lubed hole surrounded by torn tan pantyhose.

Sinking into her was amazing. I was careful and slow at first, rocking back and forth as I held onto her nylon covered hips. As she worked the remote it changed the pulsing and vibrating within me causing me to drive harder and deeper into her. The sensation of our legs rubbing together, the egg in my ass, and her tight boi pussy wrapped around my dick was too much for me to handle. With one final deep drive into her I exploded with torrents of cum filling her bowels. She screamed out in extacy as she released her own hands free orgasm. I reached around and playfully rubbed the streams of cum into her nylons while stroking her semi hard dick through the slick material.

We were wrecks after that with our makeup smeared, cum dripping, and sweating. After discarding our remaining clothes we stepped into the shower together for a thorough but fun lather up and rinse. I was impressed how well our breasts stayed adhered as we playfully assisted each other.

After stepping into some huge white towels Maria and I playfully ran to her walk in closet. She had an idea and gathered together two identical outfits for us. First was a matching thong and bra set in jet black. I remember how wonderful the feeling was as the thong nestled deeply into the crack of my ass. Next was a pair of very shiny Hooter's style tights. We paused getting dressed and fondled each others nylon covered legs, hips, and asses. After some heavy petting, we continued completing our outfits with matching black knee length baby doll nighties and 4 inch black pumps.

As we completed an extensive makeup session we ordered some Thai food for delivery. Maria thought it would be fun to toy with the delivery guy when he got there. Looking over the two hotties in the mirror we agreed to a tie in the challenge and a rematch.

The doorbell rang about a half hour later. We opened the door together and Maria insisted on getting the tip. She invited the delivery guy in shutting the door behind us. After sinking to her knees she seductive asked him if he preferred a cash tip or something else. With a wide grin he unzipped his pants producing his semi hard dick. I loved watching her bob up and down on his shaft. She slurped, licked, and sucked his cock for a good ten minutes. I got caught up in the moment and started kissing him as he played with my breasts through the silky teddie. The attention from both us gals drove him over the edge as he pumped his entire orgasm deep down Maria's throat. Without missing a drop she consumed the whole load and proceeded to lick him clean. I put the money in his shirt pocket and grabbed the food as she aided him in getting dressed.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers
12