Janoah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

His arms came up around my waist and while we were kissing my bra got loose. I knew he undid it but I didn't care at that particular time. We were still kissing and I was pushing my hips a little all by myself. We broke kissing and pulled back. We almost got back to our telescopes but I took my bra off and we started kissing again with my breasts and nipples flat against his chest and our hips pressing. I only had on panties so we were a match. He liked us to be equal.

When we broke and actually started talking again and looking out he started roaming and caressing and I tried not to keep track but couldn't help myself. I got my eye on the telescope and reached my hand down in front of him and the sofa and I had my hand backwards and immediately felt him inside his briefs the very first time I tried. A couple of my fingers curled right around him pushing his briefs around. He didn't say a word and didn't rise up and look at me or kiss me or anything, not even push himself into my hand. We kept talking. We looked at places and we told each other where we were looking and both found the same place and talked about what we were looking at and stuff like that.

I was playing with Jan like I did something like that every day. He was doing the same to me and I didn't holler at him. It was like he did that to me every day. I was trying not to think of we only had on briefs and panties and where was it going to next. I really wanted to call somebody but I knew Jan was doing what he needed to do for me. So far I was channeling ok. I mean, look how far he went and how far I let him. Not to mention how far I went.

He added reaching under to caress my breasts and nipples. I lifted my chest up whenever he did. I absolutely loved him rubbing my back and the inside of my thighs and legs and under on my stomach and teasing the top inside of my panties and feet and everything. I had my legs open for when he was down there and it was so good to feel that and listen to the surf and smell the warm salt air coming in the windows and the moonlight shining in.

When he came up the back of my thighs he kept going up on my buns under my panties. Jan was in my pants. His fingers actually dipped down in between my buns. Then he pulled back out and continued on. The next time he went in the other side and did the same thing. I was starting to breathe slower but a little deeper and forcefully in and out so I didn't make any sound. My chest was squeezed tighter.

His fingers slowly dipped in between my buns lower down. He hit my butt once or twice, probably different fingers. He pulled his hand out and started running one or two fingers right up the center of my front on top of my pants. I wanted to push myself back into him so much. When he did that I just closed my eyes and melted. I know I squeezed a few times. He was so smooth and nonchalant. It got to be like an everyday thing except for the feeling and I was slowly getting used to it. I was used to everything he did before so it was the new stuff I was getting used to.

I got used to my hand on his briefs. Actually on his penis in his briefs and worked out a routine of rubbing it up and down and my fingers on the top where I knew he was super sensitive like me.

We both were looking at a guy in a small bathing suit with a girl in a bikini on the cruise ship at the swimming pool. He had a large bulge in his suit too. The guy was kissing her ear and pressing into her side. Jan rose up and shifted a little and I felt him slide my panties down over my buns to the top of my thighs. I kept watching the guy and the girl in the bikini. Jan curled his hand under my buns right on my hair, bare everything, and cupped me again up underneath and slowly came down with his hand trailing a finger down the center right across my clit and down in between some and out the bottom. He did that three or four times and took my panties on off. He could get to everything so easily.

I had my hand up on the back of the sofa. If I stayed where I was I'd have squeezed the life out of him. He was still raised up on his knees and moving around a little. The guy was kissing the girl over by the wall on the ship and running his finger over her stomach. Jan was back down on the sofa back talking with me and I reached back down and he had his briefs off. My hand landed right on his hard penis. It was up leaning on the sofa. I got the head in my palm so he wouldn't get a rug burn on it from the sofa. The top was wet. I knew what that was. It was slippery.

He had two or three fingers rubbing around and around over my clit and up and down a little higher and lower. Not fast. The more he did in one spot the more he pushed my hair out of the way and I could feel his warm fingers right on me. He wasn't fast or pressing. It was very calming but mixed with lovely sexual feelings. He moved down and got two or three fingers down in on the top of my vagina and rotated around there for a while, very slow, then moved back up to my clit again. Everything was moist. I wasn't embarrassed at all. I had my hand wrapped around his penis and pulling it up and down while he was playing with my clit and vagina. He was looking out of the scope again and talking with me. He was so good. He made me feel on top of the world. It was so sensuous and surreal.

He said, "Look over to the hotel. The top left room. There's a couple there like the other two we saw. The big double doors to the balcony are open and the lights are bright."

The other two couples were in windows. This was a clearer view through open double doors. I looked and they were undressing each other. Her breasts got bare and she took off his shorts. He took off her pants and they got together and kissed, next to the bed. You could see him sticking out sometimes, up against her front.

Jan said, "Why don't you watch them for a while. I don't think they'll mind. Tell me what you see if you want."

I nodded and said 'ok'. I started describing what they were doing. The guy was playing with her buns. They started to get on the bed. He was hard and sticking out very clearly. I felt Jan rubbing my back end all over and up under my thighs with both hands. Then he brushed my leg and I felt him on the inside of my thighs between my legs so I opened my legs out wider so it was more comfortable. My knees were up against the back of the sofa and my eye against the telescope. The lady was on her back with one knee up high and the guy was next to her and they were kissing and holding each other.

Everything was so wonderful. The surf sound and the breeze and watching the couple on the bed. Jan had two or three fingers rubbing me around and around on my vagina entrance like before, very softly. It felt so good. He wasn't going fast or pressing. His stomach was against my buns and one hand on the outside of my hip. He was leaning over kissing my back and the top of my waist. He stopped rubbing with his fingers. They were very warm against my vagina. The guy in the bed with the girl lifted himself over on top of her and she lifted up her other knee. I kept describing it to Jan.

The guy was reaching down between them. Jan and I knew what that meant from one of the other couples before we turned away. Jan lifted from my back. I felt his other hand on the outside of my other hip. He pulled slightly and I felt him, very warm, still against my vagina. I knew it wasn't his fingers. I was describing the guy pushing down and into the girl and them embracing and kissing. Jan was softly and slowly pulling and pushing into my vagina. I knew it was his penis. It felt so good I didn't want him to stop. He was doing such a wonderful thing.

I wanted him to go all the way in, as far as he could or as far as he wanted. I lifted my buns up a little higher and tried to lower my stomach some but no need. Everything was perfectly comfortable. He lay down on my back with his hips down under. I could feel him curling his hips up under going in my vagina. It was so slow, so easy. He had both his hands down my stomach in my hair and on my clit. I listened to the surf and described the guy and the girl. His movements. It seemed a lot of people were having sex tonight. I always knew about mom and dad but now I understood it. I understood Joel's budge in his briefs too. I know what his problem is and what he should do about it.

Jan was a long way in. When I was playing with his penis I knew it was very long. I wasn't sure he could go all the way in a girl with a penis like that. It still felt hot and very smooth. He rubbed against the entrance all the way in when he pushed. After a while I felt him touch a lot of my buns and thighs with his and I knew he was probably all the way in. Neither one of us went crazy. He kept going at that lovingly pace for a very long time. It was so good. He was so good.

Once he pulled out and rubbed my clit and vagina again for a few minutes. I loved him rubbing my clit. He kissed my back all up and down and felt along my thighs just under where he was rubbing then he got his penis right in and started again and kept going like before.

After a long time Jan said, "Would you like to have an orgasm? You're probably close to one or ready for one."

"Oh yes," I said. "Whenever you would like too. If you want to go longer that's ok."

He didn't answer. He slowly started going faster. I forgot about the couple fucking and concentrated on Jan. I lay my head down and closed my eyes and felt him going in and pulling out. He had a hurried rhythm pulling and pushing my hips along with him rocking in and out. He tilted over me more and I felt his penis strike me differently on the inside and run down the roof of my vagina. I could feel everything getting more and more excited. I wanted to do something but I didn't want to mess him up. Jan was going to give me an orgasm. My first one like this. It was so much I could hardly stand it.

I turned my head over as quick as I could and buried it in the flat pillow and screamed my head off. I tried to say 'don't stop, don't stop, but couldn't. He didn't and I had the best orgasm I've ever had in my entire life and it wasn't over for a long time. I couldn't imagine he could do that so casually. I said sure when he asked if I wanted one, and wow, did he give me one.

Just at the end he said, "I'm going to have an orgasm. Hang on. Here it goes."

He could hardly get it all said. He slammed his penis in my vagina time after time making mine go longer. I couldn't imagine we could but we finally stopped. We collapsed down on the sofa hugging each other and almost went to sleep.

When we were lucid again Jan said, "I tried to stop but it was too late. Barbara said you couldn't get pregnant so I wasn't worried about that. Sorry if I surprised you but it was great."

"You can have an orgasm in me anytime you want," I said. "I can't get pregnant but how did Barbara know?"

"Barbara knows everything," he said. "She always amazes me. Maddy, you're an adult. If Barbara knew she probably called your mom and asked and your mom told her. If she did and your mom told her then your mom knows why you're here and its fine with her."

"Yes," I said, "but, how did Barbara know what you were going to do?"

"Barbara was my first," he said. "She helps when the need arises. You know she's married and has two children. Sometimes when she needs to rekindle her life a little we still get together. It's always a wonderful thing. Don't worry, she keeps these things very private. Except for moms and dads maybe but she instinctively knows when she can. She knows Grace."

"I'm not worried about mom," I said. "I hope she doesn't tell dad. Brimstone and fire."

"Don't worry about Harry," he said. "Trust your family. Maddy, while we rest a little while let me suggest something. Joel probably has the same disciplines you have. Grace mentioned it to me once. He might benefit from some of the same closeness we enjoyed tonight. Normally Barbara undertakes progress with the young gentlemen but you might think about Joel's future. There's a very private bedroom on the upper floor at the end of the house with these same types of windows and same sofa and everything else. An evening like we have might mean the world to him. I could have a talk with him, get things arranged. You could do the reverse of what we did. Besides it should be enormous fun for both of you."

"If it was anybody but Joel," I said. "I'll think about it."

"Ok," he said. "Now that we've rested I was thinking since we're already nude and lying down maybe we should see if we can accomplish the same thing the old fashion way. Maddy, would you like to have sex with me?"

Jan leaned over and bit my nipple, not hard. I laughed at the situation and said, "Yes, I would."

"Great," he said. "Pardon me while I open your legs and get between your thighs. I have just the thing for this situation."

***

After spending over two hours catching the scent of the ocean on the warm breezes coming in the twin windows and the constant undulation of the waves in the surf Joel and I were standing up beside the couch holding hands. We spent the time with me exploring every little place on his body. With my help and encouragements and moans of pleasure from us both, he explored every little place on mine. He had two unexpected orgasms and I had one. Wonderful gifts.

We led each other over to the bed and got on. I lay down lengthwise with my head on a pillow. This would be my first in an actual bed like the couples in the telescope. Joel was quiet. I ever so softly got him between my thighs. He was so hard it was difficult for him to lower his hips. I got my arms around his neck and we kissed for the millionth time and twirled tongues. I felt him looking for my vagina and felt his penis replace his fingers. The instant feeling of pleasure spread throughout my whole body. I finally got a full breath in. He didn't know what to do with his hands then he slid one under my shoulder and the other down under my bun.

He moaned, almost a whimper but it was because he couldn't breathe either, and his penis started in. We fucked four long fucks until after midnight. We both had two more orgasms. He gave me a lot of semen and I was very proud to get it.

Mom did know I was going to see Jan and probably what he was going to do. Barbara has never mentioned it. Dad hasn't either and no odd looks. Jan must have called mom about me and Joel and his suggestion to me. Mom said to call Barbara. I did and Barbara cleared a date for me and Joel at Jan's house. When we got there she showed us upstairs to the bedroom and left us there. Neither mom nor dad has ever brought it up and no odd looks.

Joel is in college and dating. I'm in college in the next state over, about 60 miles away, and dating. Both of us are only 100 miles from home. It's amazing how alike we are being twins. We see each other and spend time together. Nobody knows.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12