All Comments on 'Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 01'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 3 years ago
Good story

This was a good story. I liked that Jan took Rod bareback like all white women should. I really enjoyed how Rod flooded her with his potent sperm. Keep writing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Great story, lucky Rod, with his huge black meat, just what a horny white wife wants! The cuck should be caged though, out of respect for Rod's superior skills at fucking his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jan needs to be black bred?

Great hot stories Cuck! Be hot of the black realized Jan isn't on the pill then focuses on black breeding her. I bet her hips would agree!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

My wife is called Jan. I love stories where the woman is called Jan and cums on other men’s cocks

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Terrific story with great descriptions. Need more episodes with Jan. Five stars.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 2 years ago

Mmmmmm, I want to hear how the arrangement continued and developed.....One imagines that Rod has no aversion to shooting his load into hubbies mouths.....especially if visible to other couples.....

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

She took him bareback and encouraged him to come inside her. Loved it, love sloppy seconds. Loved that there was no humiliation for hubby. I never had to endure humiliation when my black friends would come over and do my Sweetheart. She would take their cocks deep and without birth control. How I loved to get those sloppy seconds, but I wouldn't come inside. If she got impregnated I wanted the world to see that the love of my life has sex with Black Man and take their baby making come into fertile womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We love your descriptive choice of words (sperm, semen, seed) those are the most erotic and definitive terms needed to announce the pleasure of mutual orgasm and the danger of unbridled passion. Weaklings use cum or, worse still, the misused come. Your series on Jan, Michael, and Rod has, by far, been the best we have had the pleasure(!) to read and reread on Literotica. You would definitely be a favorite of ours on Smashwords or Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it doesn't get much worse. Witness the end of civilized society. All for the jollies of a voyeuristic asshole and his cunt of a "wife" (both should die of AIDS if there is ANY justice in the world - real or fiction)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My hubby and I visited Hedonism for our 50th birthdays, needless to say I got blacked but was surprised to learn my husband also enjoyed a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice read. My girlfriend and I both got "blacked" in Jamaica back in 2018, I'll ask her if she's up for round two.

Hmm, "two white college grads needing BBC in their pussies for a week or so."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was exciting, my pussy is wet reading this. I went and pull out my vibrator. Please keep writing more of these stories. I want Jan to stop taking her birth control pills so her and Rod could have a black baby. Then both of them keep fucking more and more. Then she have more babies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

really great story had something simular happen at hedonism Jamaica negril

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What Jan did not mention, that for the entire year before Jamaica, she was secretly practicing with her own BBC, so she would be ready for Rod!!

Thanls for a great read.

Please keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Very exciting story. My wife has been blacked and now she wants several black guys to gang fuck her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous