Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 03

Story Info
Jan's vacation adventures continue.
7.5k words
4.62
36.1k
72

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers

Jan's 1st Blacking in Jamaica (Part 3)

I was in full panic mode. My birth control pills missing. I'd searched everywhere, multiple times. How could this happen?

I had already missed two daily doses. With 5 more days before returning home, what was I to do.

Now awake, Michael wanted to fuck me. After what he witnessed last night, there was no way I could refuse him.

After all, what could I say? "Honey, can you hold off fucking me for a few days. I've lost my birth control pills. Our mutual friend Rod has cum in me many times, so I might be pregnant. I don't want to be too confused about who might be the father."

So I said nothing, let Michael fuck me, but gave him a lame excuse about not cumming in my pussy saying, "I want to see you shoot your load on me this time, it would be so hot to see just how much cum you produce, and powerful your spurts are, especially given what has happened in the last 24 hours."

If Michael thought this was a strange request, it didn't show on his face saying, "Your wish, my command my queen".

After breakfast, Michael and Rick, my friend Karen's husband, decided to go out for a day of scuba and reef diving, leaving us girls to spend some quality together time on the beach.

Taking chairs side by side, Karen almost immediately sensed my distress.

"Jan, what's wrong? Are you and Michael having some sort of spat? If so, I know you both too well to think it will last for long. Was this about Rod?"

"You already know about last night with Rod? The gossip news really spreads fast here.", I asked.

"Honey, our room is almost directly below yours. I could hear him fucking you most of the night. I didn't know you were that vocal. Rick even stepped outside to better hear what was going on, but stepped back in when he saw Michael standing outside you door, just listening."

With tears in my eyes, I told her about my missing pills, "I know I brought them, but now they're gone. I've searched everywhere, they are truly gone."

"Missing one day is bad enough, now I've missed two. My pussy has been full of Rod's sperm for the last 48 hours, I don't know what to do."

"Have you checked the Negril pharmacy?", she asked.

"Yes, they only carry condoms."

"Geez." she said. "How about back in MoBay?"

Telling her, "I've been trying to reach them all morning with no luck, but they are my only hope at this point. Even if they have them, I need to get them delivered here, but that will take time that I don't have."

Karen, then saying, "Are you on Estro-gen by any chance?"

My eyes getting wide now, saying, "OMG, I am!"

"Great, then I'll give you some of mine. Problem solved."

"Wow, you're a lifesaver, but will you have enough for yourself?"

"I'm sure I do. I'm just beginning a new cycle now. I timed it so I would be starting fresh, a couple of days before we arrived. I'll have plenty, and can get refills for the ones I'm giving you when I get home."

"Wait here, let me go get one for you now. I'll bring you enough to last the remainder of the week tonight at dinner."

She did just that. Upon her return, I swallowed it immediately, chasing it with my rum drink.

Now greatly relieved, but still somewhat concerned since I missed nearly two days. Pushing this to the back of my mind, convincing myself everything would be just fine.

After allowing me to regain my composure, she said, "I'm glad it worked out and was able to help you. Now you get a chance to return the favor, if you'd like."

"You name it." I said.

"Well, you aren't the only one interested in black cock. There are two brothers vacationing here this week. I need you to distract one so I might have some quality time with the other."

"Karen, are you asking me to entertain one brother while you fuck the other?"

"Well that's a possibility." she said. "What you do with the other brother is entirely up to you. At the very least keep him busy for awhile. Besides Michael and Rick won't be back until near dinner time, what else do you have to do?"

Greatly appreciating her getting me out of the jam I was in, what else could I say, "Ok Karen, I'll do my best to separate them, but no guarantees."

"Jan, you're the best. And remember, with my pills you are officially back in the game."

Ignoring her comment, "Tell me something about these guys. Don't let me run blind."

"Don't worry, I just texted them. They should be here in a few minutes. BTW their names are Marcus and James. I'm really interested in James, the shorter of the two, that leaves you with Marcus."

"Ok Karen, I owe you big time. I'll do my best."

"I know you will. Here they come now."

Strolling down the nude beach were two black men, both with dark, almost black skin, but very handsome. When Karen said she was interested in the shorter one, I had someone under 6' in mind. Both of these men were tall, I'm guessing 6'3", the other at least 6'6".

Their height was not the most striking feature about them. They were heavily muscled, not like body builders, but more like athletes fresh off the basketball court. However, what really caught my attention was their cocks swinging proudly between their legs, as they strolled towards us.

Here I thought I had been fucking the biggest cock on the beach, but both of these guys were larger in length and girth than Rod. The taller of the two, noticeably more so.

More striking, was they were uncircumcised, but the heads of their cocks remained clearly outlined beneath thick skin sheaths. I guess it's not unusual being brothers from the same mother.

Up to now, I had only been with circumcised men. Only seen a few uncircumcised, mainly older white European males, their foreskin extending well beyond the head of their small cocks. Not an appealing sight.

This was something entirely different, I couldn't remove my eyes from the spectacle.

My mind now racing, wondering what it would be like to be with such a man. When hard and ready for action, would the foreskin automatically be pulled back. After my recent experience with Rod's cock, I thought not. More than likely their cocks wouldn't grow much longer, just get harder, thicker with the increased blood flow. With cocks this large, that might be a blessing.

When sucking an uncut cock, is there a proper etiquette? Should the foreskin be pulled back, or left in place covering the head? Perhaps a combination of the two techniques.

Finally, when fucking, would the foreskin move back and forth as his cock plunged in and out of my cunt, or would it remain wrapped tightly around the head beneath?

Knowing just how wet and well lubricated my cunt can get, I thought the latter. But these were really thick cocks, stretch me so wide, my cunt would have a very tight grip.

All of these thoughts occurring in rapid fire about men I hadn't even been introduced to yet.

Bringing me back to reality, Karen now saying, "Jan, I'd like you meet James and Marcus."

Leaning forward in my lounge, I shook hands with James, "Nice to meet you."

Marcus holding my hand by the fingers, "Au chante mademoiselle."

With no adjacent lounges available, Karen, not wanting them to walk off, offered them a seat at the base of ours. Doing so required moving our legs to make space.

Karen boldly pulling her knees up, feet now flat, causing her legs to naturally spread, giving James a nice glimpse, if not a complete view of her fully shaved pussy.

Not wanting to be prudish, I did likewise, however the view, included a cute landing strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair. As we began to chat, I noticed his eyes travel and linger there on several occasions.

Saying to myself, "Ha, caught you looking."

Smiling at him, subtly letting him know he had been caught, he conceded giving me a wink.

Our somewhat compromised seating positions were soon forgotten, as conversation between the four of us began to flow.

Starting with the usual, where everyone was from, how many times we've been here. Then moving on to the topic of who we were with, naturally leading to the where about of our spouses.

Karen, quick to respond, almost too quick, "Michael and Rick are on a scuba diving trip and will be back in time for dinner. Jan and I decided to stay and soak up the sun."

Just in that moment, I saw Rod walking down the beach towards us.

Following my eyes, Marcus spotted Rod saying, "Something must have gone wrong with the dive trip, here comes your husband now."

I quickly explained Rod wasn't my spouse, just a close friend.

Offering his apologies, "My mistake, I saw you at the bar with him last evening. You made quite a fetching couple, your jeweled outfit, absolutely stunning! He's a lucky man to have such a beautiful friend."

"Thank you." was all I could muster at the moment.

Stopping by briefly, Rod made introductions then excused himself as he was on his way to a massage appointment. Before leaving, giving me a wink and a sign meaning, "I'll see you later."

Karen growing restless with simple banter, finally suggested taking a dip in the ocean. James quickly agreed to join her.

Deciding to pass saying, "I'm still a little tired, got very little sleep last night, you three go on ahead."

Marcus saying, "I'll pass as well."

Karen, already on her 4th drink and quite tipsy, "I know why you're tired. I'll bet Rod had something to do with that."

Then ran off hand in hand with James.

Watching as they frolicked, playing grab ass in the warm water, James eventually pulling her close, kissing her on the lips. A long deep kiss.

Looking back towards Marcus, it was my turn to steal a quick glance at his cock. Resting on his leg, it literally reached to his knee.

He caught me doing it as well.

"Jan, you seem to have a fascination with my penis. What is it, please tell me. It can't only be because it's black. Yes it is quite large, perhaps a bit larger than your friend Rod's. But I don't think that's it."

Then in a moment of revelation said, "Ok I've got it, I'm almost positive, but please tell me if I am wrong. It's because I'm not circumcised. Uncut, to use the current slang."

The look on my face speaking volumes.

Laughing softly, "Don't be embarrassed, I know it's uncommon these days, but it was the customary choice of our mother."

Then, "Please feel free to look. Don't be embarrassed. I know it is a bit of an anomaly. Here, let me show you."

Wrapping his hand around the shaft at the mid-point, lifted the huge member, the slit at the tip the only part of the head showing. Slowly pulling back the foreskin, allowing more and more of the dark purple head to be revealed.

I couldn't look away.

The foreskin now completely retracted he said, "Perhaps this is what you are more accustomed to seeing?"

I said nothing, but continued to stare fixedly as he began to slowly masturbate himself, deliberately allowing the foreskin to completely reveal, then recover its head with each stroke.

It was mesmerizing to watch. I felt as I was being hypnotized by the movement.

"Would you like to feel it for yourself? I know you want to. Don't be shy."

Saying nothing, but not turning down his offer, he took my hand, placing it on his cock. I didn't resist.

"Try it for yourself. No one is watching us. I promise."

Attempting to wrap my fingers around him was futile. At 5'9", my hands are far from dainty, but his girth was to great for my fingers to span the circumference. His cock was thick as a Red Bull can, perhaps even a bit larger. Lifting it off his leg, it was much heavier than I had imagined.

Gripping him as best as I could, I repeated the motion previously demonstrated. Stroking his cock slowly, pulling back the foreskin. Watching the head appear, the sheath of skin molding itself perfectly to the underlying contour, then reversing the motion, watching the head slowly swallowed under the thick layer of skin.

I couldn't stop myself, Marcus smiling as he watched me doing this over and over again.

Suddenly, reality set in. Realizing where I was, what I was doing, released my grip on his cock and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

Fortunately, no one seemed to notice.

I wasn't quite sure why I was so concerned. Only two days ago I allowed Rod, to fuck me in this exact location. Yesterday I sucked his cock here as well.

Today somehow seemed different.

Detecting my sudden nervousness, Marcus offered, "Jan, I love the attention you are giving my cock. Forgive me if I'm being too bold. Perhaps you might want to do a further, more in depth examination of the subject at hand, in the privacy of my room?"

"I'll leave you alone now, but sincerely hope you decide to join me. I'll be anxiously awaiting your decision. Should you decide to take me up on my offer, I'd wait for another 5 minutes or so before leaving your chair, so as not to arouse any undue suspicion. I'm room is 2130."

With that said, he quickly arose, his huge cock now semi erect, then walked off down the beach, taking a less than obvious route back to his room.

Looking back out to the water, Karen and James were now in very close proximity, both neck deep, the water concealing what was obviously going on. His fingers in her, while she stroked his cock. All was going well for Karen.

My obligation to her completed, I had my own decision to make.

My earlier fears over my missing birth control pills now somewhat alleviated, but not forgotten.

Although intrigued by this bold stranger, I was unsure if the attraction was to him or the novelty of his large uncut black cock.

Decision, decisions. Should I go to his room, the outcome obvious, or remain here on the beach. I was torn. The warm wetness growing between my legs winning out, the ultimate tie breaker.

Not wanting to appear too anxious, I waited 10 minutes before leaving my lounge. Wrapping a towel around my waist, then wandered over to Marcus's room. The door already ajar, I knocked lightly before stepping inside.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I saw Marcus lying naked on the bed, stroking his cock.

The sight of him doing this nearly took my breath away.

"Jan, I'm so glad you decided to accept my offer. I was worried you might not show up. As you can see, I've been thinking about you." he said, temporarily removing his hand from his cock.

The very same cock I had been fondling on the beach, only now it was fully erect. Slightly longer than before, but now full of blood, standing straight and proud. I had to squeeze my legs together to momentarily ease the pangs of desire that swept over me.

Patting the bed beside him, "Close the door, come sit beside me. No one knows you are here. No one is watching. Feel free to be yourself, to say or more importantly, do anything."

Doing as asked, closed the door behind me, dropped my towel, walked over and sat on the bed beside him.

Everything now felt so different. Just a short awhile ago, we were naked together on the beach but now in the privacy of his room, knowing why I was here, what was about to happen, had me breathing hard, my heart racing.

With a boldness surprising even myself, reached for his erect cock, resuming the act I had begun earlier on the beach. Only now free from worry about been observed by others, I used my free hand to heft his ball sack and began massage the delicate orbs it contained. They were huge. I could only imagine the amount of cum they would be capable of producing.

That thought would later be confirmed.

Putting an arm around me, pulled me close, kissing me, his tongue now in search of mine. Returning mine, they meshed hungrily. Our tongues doing battle, his hands found my breasts, kneading them, teasing my already achingly hard nipples.

Breaking the kiss, "Jan you are so beautiful. I can hardly believe you are here. Whether it's a fascination with me, or my cock, I don't care. I want you, to have sex with you, right here, right now."

I could only muster a "Me too" response, my pulse and breath too rapid to say much more.

Reaching over to the nightstand, retrieved his cell phone asking, "Do you mind if I take a picture of you?"

"Not at all, take as many as you'd like. Only two conditions, you keep them private, and most importantly, send me a copy. Michael would appreciate seeing them."

Marcus now astonished saying, "You're going to tell him about this? Won't he be mad or jealous? I don't want any trouble or drama."

"No, not if I share the details with him. We have an understanding."

I posed on the bed for him in various positions, including Michael's favorite, legs spread wide, fingers just outside of my labia, holding the them like an open invitation. Let him take pictures of me stroking his cock.

Soon the impromptu photo shoot ended, some of the nervous anxiety between us had diminished.

More kissing ensued, but he finally broke away, leaning back, one hand on the bed, the other on the back of my head. We were both now ready to get on with the business at hand.

"I think it's time for a closer inspection of my uncut cock." as he guided my head towards his huge member.

As if reading my mind, "You can suck me with or without the foreskin covering the head, I like it both ways. Try them both for yourself, see if you have a preference."

Wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, then lowered my lips to begin my oral examination. Under closer inspection, I noticed the foreskin surrounding the tip of his cock had become a shallow pool, pre-cum oozing from the slit, slowly filling it from below.

Never one to skip a treat, I used my tongue to lap up the sweet clear sticky fluid before it could escape.

"Yum." , the sound came from my lips almost automatically as I savored his offering.

The pool now drained, I finally eased back his thick foreskin.

The head of his cock now fully revealed, I pursed my lips at the tip, then began to make my descent, mouth following the contour, forcing me to open wider and wider. Just when I thought my lips were almost stretched to their limit, I felt them slide over the ridge, then snap down onto his shaft.

On a smaller cock like Michaels, I have to squeeze my lips to make them snap down on his cock. With Marcus, it just happened automatically.

Now it was Marcus's turn to moan.

Mentally congratulating myself on this accomplishment, but knew this was only the beginning of my journey. There was a whole lot more cock left to swallow.

That would be a wait and see.

First things first, concentrating on the head, using my tongue to tease the sensitive bridge of skin on its underside.

Marcus really moaning now, "Yes, yes. Girl use that tongue. You definitely know your way around a cock."

In appreciation of his compliments, continued my downward slide going ever deeper. It seemed as if his cock was an unending tube of hot meat.

Finally feeling my gag reflex beginning to kick in, I knew I had nearly reached my limit, but was disappointed to see almost 2 inches of cock still remaining.

"Jan, it seems we have found your oral limitation."

"Adding, "Now you see the disadvantages of having a big penis. For most women, it's a topic of conversation. Some of those will handle and stroke it, even try sucking it, but like you, can't take it fully. Only a few have succeeded in that regard."

"As far as intercourse, many are afraid of my size, for fear of being hurt or ruined for their spouse. Of those that do allow me to fuck them, only a few can take all of me."

"So, often I'm denied the pleasure of my cock being fully taken."

Then, asking a question I didn't expect, "Were you able to take all of Rod's cock into your vagina?"

Embarrassed by his question, but unable to verbally answer, my mouth still full of cock, managed to look up into his eyes and nod my affirmative.

"Wonderfull, that bodes well for me."

cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers