Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding at the 2 inch mark, hearing his words, I was not quite willing to give up my quest. He had thrown down the gauntlet.

Repeatedly reaching out with my lips, inching my way further and further down his shaft. Using an old trick I'd discovered long ago to keep my gag reflex in check, concentrated on breathing only thru my nose.

Feeling my nose come in contact with his kinky pubic hair, I realized my goal might really be attainable, it was nearly in reach.

Extending my lips for one last try, they finally came in contact with the base of his cock. I did it, successfully throated this monster cock. It was now fully embedded in my mouth, partially down my throat. Being very goal oriented, I was now extremely pleased with myself.

However any chance for sounds of victory was impossible, given my current state, his hand still behind my head, holding me at full depth.

"OMG, Jan you've swallowed it all. Can't believe it. Didn't think it possible. Don't move, and show me your eyes, I need to have this picture."

Multiple pictures later, he released the hold on my head. Letting his entire cock slip from my mouth and throat, noticing it was now covered with a thick coat of my saliva. Marcus had me hold his dripping cock in front of my open mouth for a few more pictures.

"Trust me, Michael will appreciate these.", he said.

Knowing what was in store for me next, I was now actually nervous waiting for it to begin.

With my earlier pregnancy scare still fresh in my mind, and not ready for a repeat, asked if he had condoms. Detecting a slightly disappointed look on his face, he reached into the nightstand, retrieving a long strip of golden foil packets, XXL Magnums.

Tearing open a single packet, then began to unroll it onto his shaft. Even though XXL sized, it was still being stretched by his thick cock. Noticing he didn't pull back his foreskin when doing this, I somehow thought he would.

Now fully unfurled, the condom barely covered the two thirds of his cock. I was amazed but said nothing.

Thinking to myself, "What have you gotten yourself into this time Jan?"

Only a few days ago, I had never been with a black man. Now it seemed I was ready for a big black cock challenge.

My fascination with black men with big cocks scared me a bit, but told myself it was just a vacation thing, convincing myself a return to normalcy would occur when this trip ended.

Lying on my back, head on the pillow, now trembling in anticipation, I opened my legs wide, accommodating the muscular body now climbing between them.

Gazing at the prize about to collected, "Jan, your cunt is so wet, you really want this cock, don't you?"

"Yes, now please, please fuck me, don't make me wait any longer."

But he did.

Laying his cock across my stomach, provided a visual demonstration for me, and his camera, of the depths he would be reaching. Stretching to beyond my belly button, I had no idea if I could take his all.

Although I had been able to take all Rod had to offer, but Marcus was another story.

The show over, he slapped his heavy condom clad cock against my clit several times, causing me to jump, then moan in anticipation.

Wiping the head up and down the folds of my labia, prying them apart, gathering some of the copious moisture my pussy was pumping out.

Looking between my legs, I was stuck by just how tiny the reservoir at the tip of the condom looked. How could it possibly be expected to contain the flood of cum such a large cock and balls would be capable of producing.

Surely I would soon find out.

His cock lodged itself in the entrance to my sopping wet cunt. Marcus now pressed forward, my pussy lips straining to admit the largest cock ever into my waiting vagina. Just when I didn't think it possible, the huge head popped into my cunt. With this barrier passed, I breathed a sign of relief, concentrate now on the pleasure. My pussy lips continuing to do their job, massaging and lubricating his shaft as he pressed ever deeper into me.

Gasping again as more and more of his cock invaded me. My pussy sending out shock waves of pleasure.

Halting inward progress several times, allowed me to adapt to his considerable girth and length. He wasn't exaggerating, his cock larger than Rod's in every regard.

"Watch me while fuck you Jan." Marcus spoke. "Watch as my black cock disappears deep into you."

Raising my head off the pillow, straining my neck, watched this insane act unfold. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. His cock so utterly large, now driving deeper inside of me. His black shaft glistening from my wetness.

"OMG, this is so fucking hot. Your cock looks amazing, I can't believe it's this deep in me."

I couldn't believe how good he felt. My vagina, felt like a sausage casing being filled with hot meat.

Feeling his balls now resting on my ass, his kinky pubic hair tickling my pussy lips, I knew I was close to taking his all. A moment later his pubic bone bumped against my clit, our pubic hairs meshed.

For the 2nd time I had the feeling of proud accomplishment. My pussy once again reigned supreme, taking on all comers.

As this thought went thru my mind, it made me almost laugh at my unintended pun.

"Congratulations Jan, you've taken my all. Only a few have succeeded. Now get ready for the ride of your life."

Slow stroking me at first, but that didn't last for long, reading me like a book, knew I wanted to be fucked, not made love to.

And fuck me is just what he did. His massive cock running full length in and out of my hot cunt. Halting only on occasion at full depth to move his hips sideways, further widening and stretching me.

"Jan, you were made for big black cock. I think you are just beginning to understand that. After my cock stretches your cunt, you will barely feel your hubby when he fucks you. Nothing else will do."

His words were soon ringing true. It wasn't long before his huge cock began to feel perfectly normal to me. This thought scaring me bit, but told myself, "Surely it will return to normal in a few days."

Besides, even if Michael might be able to detect the difference, he wouldn't really care. When told about this encounter, showing him pictures, he will just fuck me and cum, whether he could feel me or not.

Pushing these thoughts from my mind, I entered into what Michael coined "the invitation stage" of fucking. The time when my legs automatically raise higher and wider without conscious effort, inviting my lover ever deeper, readying myself to receive his load of sperm, ready for breeding.

The room now a cacophony. Moans, grunts, groans. Adding to the din, the sounds of his hips rhythmically smacking into my ass cheeks, ball sack spanking the rosebud of my anus.

I was literally being pounded deep into the mattress, and loved it.

Ten minutes of steady fucking later, Marcus's pace suddenly increased to a crescendo, his balls slapping harder than ever against me, knew he nor I could hold out much longer.

He was first to the finish line, but only by a scant margin. His final thrust, driving his cock even deeper into me, then began to cum.

I think it was more the mental image of our coupling, picturing his cock releasing the contents of his balls, than the physical contact, that finally triggered my own orgasm only seconds later.

Now I heard myself screaming like a banshee, "Yes, yes, fuck me! I'm coming on that huge black cock of yours. Empty your balls in me. Fill that condom with your cum."

As his cock and balls throbbed and pulsed, I could feel the heat of his hot sperm as spurt after spurt was released into the latex sheath. The thin membrane now the only thing separating my womb from his potent seed.

His balls finally emptied, he collapsed on me, exhausted, but kept his cock fully planted, not yet willing to withdraw from the wet warmth of my cunt.

Trapped under his hulking frame, I was unable to move, but didn't really feel a need to do so.

"Jan, that was an epic fuck. The best I've had in a long while."

Rewarding his compliment, using my pussy muscles I treated his cock with a series of squeezes, milking his cock a bit more.

"MMMM." , he said. "Nice addition to a very happy ending."

He had no sooner issued those words when suddenly we heard someone at the door, cursing as he entered the darkened room.

It was Marcus's brother James, "That bitch Karen, got me all worked up, kissing me, stroking my dick, took me to her room, then bailed just as she was about to suck my cock. Said she just couldn't do it!"

His eyes adjusting to the dark room, finally saw Marcus lying on top of me.

"Sorry, my bad, brother, didn't know you were entertaining. Hope I didn't breakup the party. Never thought to knock, I was so mad about the way Karen left me, man I've got a case of blue balls now. Again, sorry to intrude, I'll leave you two alone."

"No worries." James said. "We were just finishing up here! But wait, hold on a second."

Whispering in my ear, I couldn't believe what was asking.

"No, I couldn't. I just can't.", I said

Whispering to me again. "Sure you can. You want to, and we both know it. You are learning you desire black men, big black cocks. Men that want to fuck you, not make love to you. You have a hubby to give you that."

"Face it, you're already addicted. You just haven't admitted it to yourself just yet. Think about it."

"First you let Rod fuck you on the beach, his black ass between your legs, bare backing your cunt. No condom, no regrets, the rush of letting him shoot his load into your unprotected pussy while others watched."

"Then sucking him off the very next day, in the same spot, only now there was crowds of people around, myself included, watching you drain his balls, proudly swallowing his sperm."

"You saw me do that?", I asked but already knew his answer.

"Need more convincing?", he continued.

"Last night, proudly standing by Rod's side at the bar. Letting everyone know, tonight you were his, that he would be fucking you. Making all the ladies envious. I even heard you chased your husband out of the room, so you could be alone with him."

"I'm not criticizing you. You are hot. I wanted to get on your radar, to get my chance to get my cock between your legs."

"As we approached you and Karen earlier, I immediately saw the difference between the two of you. She was in awe, a big black cock wannabe, but too nervous and scared to see it through!"

"On the other hand, you stared directly at my cock. Wore the look of someone who knows exactly what she wants. A good looking black man, with a huge cock."

"Being uncircumcised, was just icing on the cake."

"I knew right then I would be fucking you. Not a doubt in my mind."

"Jan, don't deny your newly discovered urges, your inner self has finally been unleashed."

Getting back to his original proposal, "Here is your chance to have two huge uncut black cocks, both of us servicing your every need. No strings attached, just raw hot sex. The fact we are brothers, an added bonus."

His words still echoing in my head, had my mind racing. The thought of being ravished by two black men, becoming more appealing by the moment.

Trying to convince myself thinking, "And why not, a chance like this might never present it again. If Michael was here, I'm sure tell me to go for it."

Still trapped beneath Marcus's heavy frame, his cock still occupying my cunt, I gave in, caved to his will.

"Ok." I said in a low voice.

"Ok what? You need to tell us what you want. Say it aloud, the only to really convince yourself this is what you want."

"Ok, ok! I want your brother to fuck me. I'll even suck your cock while he's doing me, if that's what you want."

"No, Jan admit it, it's not what I want, it's what you want.

"Yes, you win. I want both of you doing me, switch off if you want, this is what I really want. Now that I've said it, admitted it, lets just get on with it."

My will now broken, Marcus smiling saying, "Ok James, it's on with Jan. This is going to be epic."


"Oh fuck yes.", his immediate response, "I was all in for Karen, that is until I saw Jan, but by then it was too late to change directions."

"Now I'm, I meant we, both get the best!"

Marcus finally began removing his cock from me, but time had passed since his orgasm. With the distraction of his brother, his cock had softened considerably. His condom, inflated like a balloon, only with sperm instead of air, now resisted removal. This resulted in Marcus slipping out of the condom while it remained deeply embedded in my cunt.

Saying, "So sorry Jan, I seem to have left something behind in you."

Reaching between my legs, feeling the elastic band of the condom dangling from my pussy, some of his cum beginning to seep out. Attempting to pull it out, the condom stretched like a rubber band but refused to budge. My pussy seemingly unwilling to give up its prize.

Tugging even harder, it suddenly snapped somewhere deep inside, spilling its contents of black seed. The torn condom, still under tension, but relieved of most of its contents, flew out of my pussy, spraying any remaining cum in all directions.

"Wow." Marcus said honest disbelief. "I've never seen that happen before."

Continuing the trend of the last few days, my cunt was again filled with a black man's sperm, only this time it was unintended. I thought a condom would be enough protection. So much for good intensions.

As suspected, Marcus had indeed shot a huge load. As I sat up, all that trapped cum just gushed out of me, running down the crack of my ass, coating the rosebud of my anus before dripping down onto the bed sheet.

Handing me a towel, I attempted to wipe up the mess between my legs, and the huge wet spot on the bed sheet, but couldn't do anything about the sperm remaining in my vagina.

Thinking to myself, "Thank goodness for Karen's donation of birth control pills."

There was nothing more that could be done.

Actually there was something else to do. With all the craziness going on I almost forgot there was another brother waiting to fuck me. I lay waiting somewhat anxiously, for the next cock to fill me, James's cock."

In a surprise move, James laid on the bed next to me saying, "Climb on girl. I know you want to ride me. My brother gave you plenty of that missionary shit."

Marcus handed him a fresh condom.

"What the fuck bro, her cunt is already full of your sperm, adding some of mine isn't going to make a difference now."

Marcus shrugged, looking at me for a decision.

Climbing on James, surprised even myself saying, "Forget the condom, just fuck me. Give me your bare black cock. Let me feel what it's like to ride an uncut cock, skin to skin."

Sliding down on him was easy. With my cunt already so stretched and lubricated, his foreskin never budged, clinging tightly to the head it surrounded.

Once bottomed out I rode him hard. My new found freedom unleashed.

Riding him ever harder, grinding my clit into his pubic bone, I was soon on the brink of coming again.

The camera flashes going off almost continuously, a constant reminder of the pictures being taken.

Unlike last night, where pictures where taken by Michael from a discrete distance, these were real closeups, showing James cock in my pussy from every possible angle.

Eventually the flashes were replaced by a steady white light, making me realize I was now being videoed as well.

I didn't protest.

At this point, I didn't care about anything other than the wicked pleasure of James' cock piston-ing in and out of my cunt.

My cunt full of cum from one brother, the other about to unload into me as well, presented a mental image so powerful, so erotic, and facing the truth, so slutty, it finally triggered my own orgasm.

"That's it, hold that cock up there, don't pull out. Oh, oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm coming on your big black cock."

The orgasm massive, arriving in wave after wave of pleasure."

I just kept on coming and coming, my hips bucking and grinding on James' cock.

"Whoa girl. Slow it down, I don't want to bust a nut in your sweet cunt just yet. I've got a lot more fucking in store for you."

Removing his cock from my well used, very sloppy hole, James saying, "I'm not done with you yet, get on your hands and knees while I breed you from behind."

Without a second thought, I rolled off his cock. Now on all fours, positioning myself at the edge of the bed, face down with my ass high in the air. Waiting for his cock.

"Oh no, show me just how much you want it. Put my black dick in your cunt again, then back up on it. I'll just stand here and let you fuck yourself."

And I did want it. At this point there wasn't a shy, reserved bone left in my body.

Doing as he demanded, looking between my legs, I saw his hard cock. Grabbing it, placing the purple head between my swollen pussy lips, then backed up until his cock entered my cunt. After a brief pause, to relish the act I was about to perform, continued to push rearward, non-stop until my ass cheeks came in contact with his hips."

"Yes Jan, work that cock. We want to watch you in action."

While James remained motionless, I impaled myself over and over on his huge member. Slamming my ass cheeks rearward, taking every inch, holding him deep, writhing shamelessly on his hard cock. James simply standing behind me, enjoying my ministrations.

Several minutes and many thrusts later James said, "You know I finally believe you recognize your true calling. Face it Jan, you're a slut for black cock."

Although hearing his words stung a bit, I knew he was right, I was right where I needed to be, wanted to be. Wantonly servicing big black cocks.

James then began actively fucking me, his cock now ramming home time and time again, my tits swaying beneath me in perfect synchronization.

Watching as James fucked me, Marcus thought to himself, "This is one changed woman. I wonder if Michael will appreciate the new uninhibited version of Jan?"

All of the talk and action got Marcus's attention. Now ready to rejoin the fray.

Still on all fours, with James furiously fucking me from behind, I felt a hand under my chin, raising my head. Looking up, I saw Marcus's huge cock, hard again, staring me directly in the face, and knew exactly what was expected of me.

Opening my mouth, he pushed his cock in. This time my mouth took him readily. With hands on both side of my head he began face fucking me. Deep enough to cause me to gag and drool, spittle running freely down my chin.

Spit-roasted by two brothers. Another first for me. Cocks at both ends of my body.

I came again just thinking about what was occuring.

Now my moaning and bucking proved to be James undoing.

"Oh yea baby, I'm going to top off your pussy with my load. Let's see if we together can put a black baby in your belly."

I could feel my vagina being filled with hot sperm. His cock throbbing and pulsing as his brother's did before. Only this time there was no condom to deaden the sensation.

As James was unloading his balls into me on one end, Marcus was doing likewise on the other. Holding my head tightly, preventing any escape or retreat, shooting another large load into my mouth, forcing myself to swallow repeatedly, just to keep up with the flow of hot sperm from Marcus's cock.

Both now seemingly finished with me, we all collapsed on the bed after the brothers gave each other a high-five, celebrating their accomplishment.

Eventually, I got up, grabbed my towel and left the room, leaving the exhausted brothers sleeping, both snoring loudly.

Returning to the beach I found Karen there waiting for me.

She was upset telling me how she got cold feet, and chickened out with James when they got to her room. Concerned his huge cock might be too much and hurt, or stretch her too much, ruining her pussy forever for her husband Rick. Knew James was upset when he left, but now had change of heart and ready to let him fuck her, no matter the consequences.