Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then asked , "Where have you been?", then saw the look on my face, my disheveled hair.

"OMG you fucked Marcus, I can see it on your face, and the smell of sex on you."

"Yes.", I said somewhat sheepishly.

Pressing me for details, I related some of what happened, but chose to omit the part about James.

Finally begging off saying I needed to shower, reminding her to please bring the birth control pills she promised to dinner.

I needed them now more than ever.

"No worries Jan, I've got your back. I'm glad one of us had a good time."

Unbeknown to me, after leaving Karen on the beach, James reappeared, ragging on her for bailing on him, then bragging how he and Marcus had fucked my brains out all afternoon.

As promised, at dinner Karen handed me a small envelope containing 4 pills, enough to last me for the remainder of the week.

Again I expressed my gratitude.

"Think nothing more about it. You are such a good friend to me."

I didn't realize the pills she gave me were placebos. The pills provided in each monthly birth control packet, designed to reinforce the habit of taking a pill daily, but providing zero protection against pregnancy.

This, her revenge for my perceived betrayal.

I continued taking them for the remainder of the vacation. Content my birth control regimen was restored, happily adding other adventures to the ones I already experienced.

*** NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR (Cuckold308):

Thanks for reading my stories and my gratitude for those that have chosen to follow me. Since Part 2 of this adventure, I've noted an increased participation in providing a "Star" rating. Good or bad, it is greatly appreciated.

I'm very thankful for those that have taken the time to provide actual comments. They are greatly appreciated and keep me motivated to continue.

Cuckold308