All Comments on 'Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 04'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 3 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed this latest chapter. It would be nice if both Jan and Karen were to go home with a black baby in their belly.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Both cunts need to get filled with black cum. Their husbands will proudly show black baby bumps to everyone. Both whores need to get a queen of spades tattoo

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 3 years ago

Keep going, smoking hot. With all the black baby batter being pumped into Jan she should get knocked up soon if not already. Really hope that when Jan and hubby leave Jamaica for home she has a black baby in her belly.

I would love to see Jan put Michael in panties when they get home, since he will be doing the cooking and cleaning and diaper changing while Jan is getting filled with a huge creampie from her BBC for Michael to clean up 😋. Another five stars.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 3 years ago
Another Hot Chapter

Wow...girlfriends get to share more than conversation. Being made 'airtight' is so pleasurable. Can't wait for future chapters. Too bad the husbands didn't get the opportunity to view their 'loving wives' being sluts!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
The sex was well done but the aftermath was...disappointing.

I had a female friend who was a size queen and she loved the BBC. That being said, her pussy was gross. Maybe some guys enjoy seeing a prolapse but most don’t, not to mention that effect on her bladder. Wearing adult diapers in you mid 20’s is a sign that you’ve overdone it. Plus, as time went on, her friends lost respect for her because she didn’t have any for herself. Eventually, I drifted away when her boyfriend used violence as a form of foreplay and she was so ducked up she thought it was ok.

No matter how much her husbsnd loves her, if she gives him the leftovers, at some point, he’ll find someone who puts him first. I think about Jan now and then; but mostly wondering if she is still alive or if she’s dead in a ditch somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

I love the female perspective of loving larger cocks. I also really enjoy when she shares the stories with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More to come

Jan and Karen will both be having black babies as there are still a few more days to go. Karen's husband will eventually find out and will be ok with Karen carrying twins. Jan may be a bit surprised since she thinks she is taking birth control but are really placebo's from Karen. The two women will give birth and then the husbands will be glad to take care of the kids. The girls will then go out and be gangbanged by lots of black guys and will probably bring some home to meet the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pictures

Awesome story, To bad there aren't any Pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story keep writing I would booth women got prenant by BBC.

Dklover56Dklover56about 1 year ago

Great story very hot. Keep going I love interracial sex and cuckold life style.

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

Had to go from a hot story that was plausible to one that wasn't. A woman who isn't experienced in anal sex is not going to enjoy what these two went through. It's more likely being ass fucked by "giant" cocks they'd be screaming in pain, ruining the mood for one and all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful and exciting like I said in the other comments keep writing cause when I finish reading the next part I got to use my vibrator. I am so wet I need to fuck Jamaican men with big hugh black cocks. I would love to go the the nude beach.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sooner or later, most authors have to ruin the story with unrealistic ass fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous