Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't give any, even voluntarily spread her legs even wider, making her acceptance clear.

Leaning forward, his cock slid deep into her cunt, now so stretched, so sloppy, he encountered little to no resistance. He just began hammering away. It seems Karen, like me, just wanted to be fucked, hard.

The room being on the ground floor, the camera flashes were starting to draw the attention of people out for a late night stroll on the beach. Each time a burst of flashes went off, more and more faces appeared in the window, as they observed the events in play on our side of the glass.

Changing positions, AJ rolled Karen onto him saying, "Come on girl, ride this black dick like you stole it. Be my little white rodeo queen."

She did just that. Raising up, she reached between her legs, grabbed his cock, placing him between her pussy lips, then slid down fully onto his waiting cock again. Holding him deep, her hips bucking as she ground her clit into his pubic bone. This action alone triggering yet another orgasm for Karen. How many? I'd already lost count of hers. I was having a hard time keeping track of my own.

Her orgasm ebbing, Karen collapsing on AJ, breasts pressed against his chest, her recovery interrupted suddenly when she felt a cold liquid running running down the crack of her ass. Before she could determine the cause of this, she felt someone crawl up behind her and place the head of his well lubricated cock into her puckered anus.

It was Rod with a tube of Astro-Glide in one hand. The cock poised to fuck her in the ass in the other.

Realizing what was about to happen saying, "Wait, wait. I can't do this."

"Sure you can," Rod said. You've been fucked in the ass before, haven't you?"

"Yes, but you're too big, you'll hurt me."

"Don't worry, maybe some initial discomfort, but that will quickly fade as you relax. However, if you bear down as I enter you, it will go much easier. Besides you're about to experience you're first double penetration."

Obviously Karen was so distracted by the possibility of Rod fucking her in the ass, she had almost forgotten about AJ's cock still buried in her cunt.

"Ok," she said. "But please be gentle."

Amazed at her simple surrender, I watched as Rod pushed forward, the rosebud of her anus slowly opening itself to him. As the head of his cock finally disappeared, she breathed a loud sigh of relief saying, " OMG, I can't believe your cock is really in my ass".

Rod chuckling, "Technically it's not yet fully there, but will be soon." as he dribbled additional Astro-Glide on his shaft and around her anus, preparing for the remaining plunge.

"No worries Karen, it's all downhill from here. Easy-peasy." Rod slowly slid the remainder of his cock into her until his hips were in full contact with her ass cheeks. "Karen, now my cock is really in your ass, balls deep, I might add. You took my cock like a champ. You have the making of a good hot wife for big black cock."

Working his cock in and out slowly, a revived AJ began doing likewise in her cunt.

"OMG, OMG, OMG," said a breathless Karen. "Jan, they're really fucking my ass and cunt. Two cocks at once. Can't believe I'm actually doing this. This can't be happening. I've never been double fucked before. I'm so full, but it feels so good."

Rod saying, "Believe it girl. You're being fucked by two big black cocks. Imagine your hubby seeing you now. Would he be angry, probably not. He'd be sitting there on the window seat, jerking his cock while we pummel you."

"You're enjoying this way to much," he continued with a laugh. "You'll be wanting more of this real soon. It should be easy two find a couple of black dudes willing to service you. In a pinch your hubby can fuck you, while some black man rides your ass."

Trash talking over for now anyway. Rod and AJ picking up the pace, both cocks driving into her pussy and ass at the same time, then alternating, one pushing in while the other pulled out.

Riding her in this position was not enough for Rod. Removed his cock from her saying, "Karen, climb on top of AJ in reverse cowgirl, but put his cock in your hot ass this time. Let him enjoy it for awhile."

Once again the center of attention, Karen did exactly as asked. Lifting her pussy off AJ's cock, she turned around, raised up as before, only this time aimed his cock into her waiting anus. Already comfortable with a big cock in her ass, sank down on him without hesitation. Once again, her ass was full of another hard black cock.

Leaning back, her hands resting on his chest for support, she began to raise and lower herself on his shaft.

The view so erotic, I was almost jealous it wasn't me. Karen's legs spread wide, leaning back against AJ's chest, his black cock in her white ass, gaped empty pussy in full view, just waiting for a cock to fill it.

She didn't have to wait long.

Rod climbed between her legs, smacked her clit with his cock several times for effect, then plunged deep into her.

Now with two cocks in her again, she was again a human Oreo. Both men now thrusting rapidly into her cunt and rectum. Karen, yelling almost incoherently, began to orgasm again, triggering both men to do likewise.

"Oh, Oh, fuck, Jan, I love this. Oh shit, oh shit, I'm coming again."

The spectacle was far beyond anything I had ever seen or witnessed, even in a porn movie. So visceral, so real. I almost came watching them, hearing Jan squeal in delight.

Now massive loads of cum were being injected simultaneously into her pussy and ass. The room a cacophony of grunts from the men as they emptied their balls, and moans from Karen as she felt her two adjacent holes being filled with cum.

It's not like I wasn't busy while all this was occurring.

Having satisfied his revenge for Karen stranding him earlier, James and Marcus led me to the other queen bed saying, "Let's pick this up from where we left off earlier."

Placing me on my side, one leg on his shoulder, James slid his large uncut cock into me, then immediately started hammering my cunt. Pure raw sex, just the way I like it, the way I wanted it.

Marcus, not wanting to be left out, put his cock still covered with a mixture of his come and Karen's juices, against my lips.

Opening my mouth to receive him, brought flashbacks of our original encounter, one that started with my fascination with his huge uncut cock. With hands on both sides of my head, began to face fuck me.

I was happy to oblige.

"My turn brother. I want in that hot pussy now," Marcus said, no longer content with just getting his cock sucked.

Marcus laid on his back awaiting my revisit. Climbing on him, I grabbed the shaft, placed the head into me and sank down onto him. Although my cunt was full with the largest cock I ever fucked, it now felt perfectly natural to me. The thought of this was concerning. "Were huge black cocks now my norm? Would Michael still be able to satisfy me?

"Oh yea baby," his words interrupting my thoughts. "That's the sweet tight pussy I remember. You really like this big black dick don't you. Taking it with such ease now. You have become just what I predicted, a big black cock addict."

"Ride that cock Jan, no pesky condom this time, this feels so much better You hot skin next to mine." Marcus chiding me. "I'm bare backing you real good, gonna breed that hot cunt of yours with some black seed real soon."

His words spurring me on, concentrating on the pleasure provided by the huge cock I was now furiously riding. His cock fully embedded, the head pressed hard against my cervix, while I ground my clitoris against his pubic bone. A sure recipe for an orgasm on my part.

Feeling something cold touching my anus, interrupted my impending orgasm.

It was James with the Astro-Glide. Instead of just dribbling it on my ass, he placed its threaded opening into my anus then gave the tube a healthy squeeze. The result, my ass now partially filled with cool but slippery liquid. Completing the prep for my anal assault, he also applied generous amounts of lube directly on his cock.

Having been ass fucked before, I knew most of the tricks to make it more comfortable. Relaxing, bearing down at initial entry, and so on.

But this was a huge cock. Would I be able to take it, especially since an even larger cock was already lodged deep in my cunt?

I was about to find out.

Leaning forward, my breasts tightly pressed against Marcus's chest, I lifted slightly off the cock I was currently impaled on, giving James maximum access to my puckered anus.

As I felt him pressing the head against my rosebud, following my own advice, I began to bear down, preparing to open my sphincter wide as possible, to allow his entry.

To my surprise, the head of his cock just slipped in, followed shortly by the remainder of his shaft. His kinky pubic hair tickling my anus. I was euphoric. To think, only two days ago, I fucked my first black cock, now two large black cocks were now fully embedded in my cunt and ass.

Wasting little time, both men began to rhythmically fuck me. Like Karen, this was also my first double penetration. I loved it. I came almost immediately as they continued running their cocks in and out of me.

Rod, still fucking Karen's ass, called to Dave, telling him, "Get over there, make her airtight."

Dave looked at him with a quizzical look on his face.

"Put your black cock in Jan's mouth, filling all her holes, making her airtight."

Dave did just that, put his cock in front of my mouth. I greedily took him in. The ultimate perversion, three big black cocks at once.

Rod, always the leader saying, "Get it right guys, you all need to cum simultaneously to make this totally epic. Something Jan will never forget."

His words had an effect on both me and the trio of cocks occupying me. I was about to get my own hat-trick. My body began to tremble as yet another orgasm hit hard, very hard.

Moments later, as if on cue, three cocks pushed in full depth. The balls of three black men were now being emptied into my mouth, cunt, and ass. I could feel the warmth of James's semen filling my rectum, Marcus blasting my cervix with his black seed, while I swallowed gulp after gulp of hot salty spunk from Dave's cock.

Eventually Dave was the first to withdraw his cock, finally allowing me to breathe normally again. But I was still trapped between James and Marcus. Eventually they did likewise, leaving my ass and pussy widely gaped. My anus surprisingly even more so.

Now with both holes free of the black cocks they once held, huge amounts of cum began to drain from me. I thought to myself, it will probably continue to do so for the next several days.

Proud of his production, Rod finally saying, "Jan you have finally made the grade, exceeded all my expectations. You are now truly a hot wife for big black cock. I foresee many more events like this one, in your future. The only thing missing now is a Queen of Spades tattoo."

True to his prediction, this vacation marked the beginning of many more BBC/cuckold adventures.

When Michael awakes in the morning, I hope his hangover doesn't ruin this new story I have to tell.

Stay tuned.

Jan

*Author's note - thanks to the many readers that participated in giving the previous stories a "STAR" rating. It helps to keep me motivated to write more. I know it's a lot to ask, but comments and suggestions are always greatly appreciated.


12