Jan's Evolution Ch. 04

Story Info
Breaking in her new Harley.
2.7k words
4.78
1.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only just taken delivery of my new Harley. I'm naming her Emeralda. We said goodbye to Wanda and Ted from the the Harley store. We had shared some fun and games poolside before we let them go. I would be contacting Wanda tonight to begin planning our next date.

But I felt the urge to ride, even though I was standing naked in our driveway. I mounted Emeralda and felt the soft smooth leather against my skin. It was heavenly. I fired her up and rode her most of the half mile down our private driveway. I was really tempted to ride naked around Sedona, but I resisted the urge and drove back to the house instead.

Rob had used the occasion of my new purchase to reorganize the garage and provide a dedicated space for my baby. I pulled in and parked her. There was already the beginnings of a stain on the saddle where my excitement had leaked out of my pussy. I wiped it, but realized there will be more stains in the future and while I intend to keep the motorcycle clean and shining forever, the saddle will develop a patina, and I'll be proud to let people see how it grows and darkens as time goes by.

I realized that I was dripping again, just from that short trip down and back up the driveway. Back on the patio Rob and Trish were relaxing.

"That certainly was an unexpected addition to a purchase delivery." Rob said.

"Yes it was most enjoyable to witness." Trish added. "Wanda sure is a hottie! I loved the way she modeled her underwear. If I was going to wear any, I'd want to look like her. And it looked like Ted was glad she came along. He really got a boner, I mean bonus out of the day. It will be interesting to see if the twins stay in touch with him. The coincidence of their hometown is like it was meant to be."

"I can't wait to go riding with her. We will have lots of fun together and I'm sure she can teach me some things about Emeralda, and other things..."

My phone chimed. It was Andrew. "Hi baby."

"Hi Mom. Did you get your new bike? Is it everything you wanted? When can we go for a ride?"

"Yes. Yes. And when are you available?"

"I have two tours tomorrow morning. I should be off by 1 or 2 o'clock, as long as I don't pick up another walk in. That would give us time to go back to Jerome. I can't wait to show off my favorite Cougar again."

"Speaking of Cougar, I have a surprise for you too."

"What kind of surprise? So it's a date? I can't wait to see you and Emeralda. By the way, I love the name. I'll be over when I get off work."

"I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Love you too Mom."

I spoke to my brother and Trish. "I have a date for tomorrow. Andrew and I will be going for a ride up to Jerome again, but this time on two bikes."

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that bar." Rob said.

"Why not? We'll let you know where we're going and you can just be there when we arrive. You can be anonymous and just watch, or we could acknowledge our friendship and you could join us."

Trish said slyly, "I like the idea of anonymity. That will keep you free to interact with others, including any of Andrew's friends who might be there. Rob and I can just be tourists who are lucky to observe."

"Oh I love this plan!"

After dinner I was relaxing in the living room when my phone chimed again. It was Wanda.

"Hey lover! What's up?"

"I wanted to let you know that we made it back safely and Ted and I agreed, it was the best delivery ever!"

"For me too. I had a feeling from the moment we met, that you and I would become good friends. I just didn't know how close."

"I want to be your first riding date. I can come up this weekend and stay over through Monday. I'll bring my bike up on the trailer behind my truck and we can ride anywhere you want to go."

"I'm afraid you're too late to be my first date. I'm going out with my son tomorrow."

"Oh you have a son in Sedona?"

"Yes. Actually I have two sons, and they both live here. They moved with me from Cleveland."

"And do they both ride? Will I meet them someday?"

"Yes, and I expect you will. They are part of the reason why I bought Emeralda. But yes, Sunday and Monday sound wonderful. I really want to spend a night with you. Are you up for going somewhere special?"

"Any time and any place with you will be special. But you plan the itinerary. I'll follow you anywhere."

I was getting wet again, just thinking about a night with Wanda.

"I have to warn you, I like to show off."

"Girl friend, I promise that you and I will be the center of attention where ever we go."

Andrew arrived around 2PM. When Rob inquired about our Jerome destination and their plan to be there anonymously to watch us, Andrew gave them the name of the bar. They got ready quickly so they could leave and arrive ahead of us. That left me alone with my youngest son. I was wearing the same denim skirt that I wore yesterday when I took delivery. I had on a cut off top that revealed my midsection and barely covered my bare tits. I took Andrew out to the garage and let him inspect my shiny new toy. He was duly impressed. I presented the radio communication pack to him to install later.

"Is this my surprise?"

"One of them. Check this out."

I mounted Emeralda and Andrew got the unobstructed view of his new favorite part of me.

"Now that's a surprise I really love."

"Wait, there's more. How do I look from behind?"

He stepped behind me and I leaned forward enough that my new lower tattoo was front and center for him.

"Wow Mom. That is so cool! I can't wait to see the looks and stares that tat will generate at the bar, or on your bike, or for anybody that sees it. You are definitely one hot cougar."

"I'm glad you like it. Shall we hit the road?"

I brought her out and got next to Andrew.

"Baby, you lead and I'll be right on your tail."

Off we went. This was really my first official ride on Emeralda. I was checking everything out as we headed down 89A to Cottonwood. At Old Town we slowed down and Andrew spotted a couple of his buddies seated on their parked motorcycles. He pulled up next to them so I followed. We parked and chatted for a few minutes, still seated on our rides. I swung my leg over and sat sideways so I could attempt to keep my legs together...sort of.

"So Andrew, who's your friend? Girl, you sure are pretty."

One guy was walking around me and admiring Emeralda.

"I'm not sure which is prettiest, you or your green machine." He spotted the tat on my back. "What's your name Ms Cougar?"

Andrew remained silent. He liked the way I had handled Tommy at the bar last week.

"You can call me Mom. What's your name, handsome?"

He held out his hand so we could shake. "I'm Josh and I'm pleased to meet you Mom." I gripped his hand firmly, letting him know I was no tender female.

Andrew said, "Mom, we better get going."

Josh was standing in front of me, so when I swung my leg back over the tank and returned to my seat on the saddle, he got a full on look at my motherly cunt. His eyes got wide.

"Andrew you better take good care of this fine young woman. Someone's liable to steal her."

My son grinned with pride. I'm his and he knows it. No one will steal me unless I say so and he agrees. Deep inside, I know it could happen someday. Josh was reluctant to get out of my way. He liked the view. I gunned the engine and he got the message. He gave me just enough room to creep by him as I followed Andrew down the street, past the town jail and on to Clarkdale, past the town park and on up the thrill ride to Jerome.

We found room to park right in front of our destination. Of course I was creating a scene as I dismounted and secured my rolling pleasure piece. I pulled my skirt down as we walked into the bar. I spotted Tommy sitting at what must be his regular stool. His eyes lit up when he saw us. Mostly me. But he called out to Andrew and added "Hey Mom! Nice to see you again."

I smiled back and remained attached to my son's arm, making it clear to everyone that he was my main guy. I spotted Trish and Rob at a table a few steps away but I ignored them. They could see me from the side.

Andrew called out to the bartender ordering two beers. I sat in the chair close to Andrew and crossed my leg over the other one. My skirt rode up revealing my leg to my hip and the absence of underwear. A few other guys at the bar turned to catch a glimpse. Tommy strolled over and sat in the chair next to my bare leg, not at all shy about staring.

"Andrew your friend Mom is one hot lady. And I think she knows it."

He had addressed Andrew but he was really talking to me in a roundabout way.

"If you got it, flaunt it, I always say."

"Mom, you've definitely got it. I'm not sure if you know it, but your tits are hanging out of your shirt." Tommy was flirting openly. I looked down and indeed my areola was exposed.

"Do you like that view?" I asked as I held the bottom of my shirt, unsure whether to lift it up or pull it down.

"Viewing you is one of the best things that's happened to me today!"

I lifted my shirt and gave Tommy, and anyone else who was watching, a quick look at my bare breasts.

"Mom, I sure would like to suck on those babies some day."

I inched closer to Andrew, indicating my loyalty.

"Dream on Tommy boy. I've got all the man I need right here." I put my hand in Andrew's crotch and squeezed the oversized tootsie roll inside his jeans. It throbbed at my touch. Andrew just grinned confidently.

Trish whispered loudly to Rob at the next table. "That is one hot woman. Look at her back. It says Cougar. I bet you, and every other guy in this bar, would fuck her in a minute if they could. I wouldn't mind a crack at her too."

Now heads were turning to see where that comment came from. Trish looked down and avoided any eye contact.

Rob replied. "I wouldn't mind getting to know her. But it looks like she's attached. She's got a handsome young guy who probably bones her every night. I probably couldn't compete with that. It looks like nobody can."

I puckered my lips and gave Andrew a clearly romantic kiss. He acted nonchalant as he kissed me back, confident in my love for him.

"Well Mom, if you ever want to go for an unforgettable ride, I'll be happy to take you there. By the way, I sure do like the look of that Harley you're riding. It looks like it was made for you." Tommy was still trying.

"Actually it was. I call her Emeralda. I'm still breaking her in."

"Like you are with Andrew?"

"There's nothing broken about this man! Everything works perfectly. And I intend to put a lot of miles on him." Turning to Andrew, "Darling, I think it's time for us to ride on."

I uncrossed my legs, giving Tommy a quick peek at the goodies under my skirt. When he realized how bare I was, he stood up to walk outside with us to watch me mount my green baby. I stepped over to Trish, (who I clearly didn't know) and whispered loudly, "Pretty lady, I wouldn't mind a crack at you either." I smiled and walked away with my son.

Outside Tommy positioned himself in front of my handle bars, waiting for the moment I would spread my legs and settle into a seated position, giving him an extended stare at my wet booty. As I did he reminded me, "Mom, my offer for a special ride still stands. Just in case you get tired of Andrew, or if you wear him out."

"Like I said, dream on kiddo. You're seeing about as much of me right now as you ever will. Get a good look. I'm pretty sure you'll be jackin' it, thinking of me tonight."

Tommy became bashful. Andrew became cynical. "Keep dreaming my friend. Just remember, I'm the one that's riding with her. And we've got a long way to go before I stop."

I lead on the way home. Cars that passed us seemed to slow down to get a better look at my legs and the exposed bottom of my tatas. I smiled back.

When we got home I invited Andrew inside. He told me that he needed to get home because he had an early tour in the morning. "You're turning down a quickie?"

"Well I guess I can stay for a few minutes..."

Inside I just stopped him at the front entry. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. He stood there with his beautiful cock dangling in my face. I took him in my mouth and gave him a blow job to remember. I sucked him all the way down my throat. I caressed his balls. And when I poked my finger in his behind, he shot his load down into my belly.

"Wow Mom, you're really good at that. Dad was a fool to cheat on you."

"Honey your father only got to experience this a couple of times. He didn't know how good he had it with me. Oh well. Too bad for him. I'd rather have you anyway. Have a safe ride home and let's do this again soon."

I went to my room and undressed. Laying back on my bed I was stroking my slit and dreaming of Wanda. My phone chimed. It was Wanda again.

"I was just thinking about you. So now I'm wet."

"I'm glad to know that and I wish I was there to lick it up. But here's what I'm thinking. I can leave directly from the store after work on Saturday. I'll be there in time for us to go out for a late dinner. We can sleep at your house Saturday night and then go riding Sunday and Monday."

"We're on the same wave length. I'm thinking we can ride up to Jerome and then over Mingus Mountain to Prescott. We can hang out on Whiskey Row and I'll book us a room at the casino. Bring something simple but dressy enough to fit in at the gambling tables. We can ride back to Sedona on Monday and I'll get you on the road in time to get home safely and rest for work on Tuesday."

"That sounds perfect. Now tell me, how was your ride with your son today?"

"It was umm, revealing. And lots of fun."

"Revealing, eh? I'm not sure what to make of that. I'll let you tell me more when I get there on Saturday."

"I think I'm going to wear my new leather for our ride. Are you ok with that?"

"Why not? I'll wear leather too. We'll make a fashion statement for sure!"

"I can't wait. Sleep well darling and I'll see you on Saturday evening. I know just where I want to take you."

"Like I said, I'll follow you anywhere."