Jan's Evolution Ch. 06

Story Info
A weekend ride with Wanda.
8.9k words
4.68
1.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a contuation of a new story line, but based on all of my previous submissions. New readers are advised to read Original Angels followed by Traveling East, then Butt Plug and The Family Vacation. Characters have been introduced and evolved over more than a decade.

Many comments and requests have already been addressed in previous submissions.

***********************

Saturday couldn't come soon enough. I had sorted and laid out the minimal wardrobe that I plan to take and it's a relief to know that there's more than enough room in my saddlebags. I've tried on my leathers and played with the snaps on the top to know what can be seen and not seen depending on how daring I get.

Trish and I were sunning on the patio. Rob was on the golf course with Sue.

"You seem to be excited Sis. I'm happy for you. You have a brighter aura about you these days. I never knew that a motorcycle could have such an impact on a person's mood and overall spirit. But you are living proof."

"It's not just a motorcycle Trish. It's the freedom that it represents. Not that I haven't been free all my life...Well, freer now than I was when I was married. But it's a different kind of freedom. It's a different life style and it brings a change in attitude. Remember all the luggage we packed for La Quinta? And then we shopped even more when we were there. And it was a blast everyday.

But I just put together everything that I'm taking and wearing this weekend, and it can all fit in a plastic grocery bag. Though I'm actually using one of my LV totes. It's about adjusting to new priorities and a bit of simplicity."

"And it's something that you can share with your boys."

"That's a big part of it. But I confess that my new relationships with them have also been life changing. I love being a girlfriend to them and not just a mother. My MILF and Cougar tags are redefining me as a person. And I'm wearing that image proudly. So the freedom to ride out of town to a new bar or club where I've never been, or been known before, is allowing me to be someone who I've never been. I also have a new nickname. When I meet Andrew's or Billy's friends and they want to know my name, I tell them, 'Just call me Mom.'. I like being known as Mom in the biker world."

The door opened and Rob and Sue came outside to join us.

"How was golf?"

"The usual. I got one BJ and I had to eat Sue twice."

They pay their bets with sexual favors.

"Well I'm glad to know that you're not all worn out." Trish told him.

Sue added, "You mean you got to eat Sue twice." Then to us, "I think he misses putts on purpose."

We watched them strip and step into the hot tub.

Trish called to Rob, "You know we're going to be alone tomorrow and Monday. Is there anything you want to do? Maybe we should give the twins the days off." To me she asked, "Where are you girls going to be?"

"We're going to ride over Mingus and spend the night at the casino in Prescott. On Monday we'll ride up to Williams and Flag and come home via the canyon."

Rob said, "Trish, let's see if we can snag a room at El Tovar and hang out at the Grand Canyon National Park."

"I like that idea. Let me make a call." She dialed the number we use for possible last minute reservations at the park hotels. "This is Trish Randall. Wondering if you have a room available for tonight and or tomorrow night." Pause. "You do? That's great! You have us on file. Robert Randall, Sedona. We'll be there in a few hours."

She ended the call. "We're booked. I got a king room. Sue, would you like to join us?"

Sue pondered the invitation for a moment. "I've got clothes and a jacket here. So I don't need to go home. What time do you want to leave?"

"Let's leave within the hour. We can beat some traffic and get settled in before we take a walk for sunset."

"Sounds like a plan." She and Rob got out of the spa and toweled off. Trish picked up her phone and sunglasses.

"I guess you're on your own for tonight. Will you let L&M know what we're doing? Tell them we'll be home late Monday afternoon. They'll have the place to themselves or they can take off."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Wanda and I will be back on Monday afternoon too. She needs to drive back to Scottsdale on Monday evening."

45 minutes later I was kissing them goodbye and watched them drive away in Sue's Navigator. I had settled back by the pool when Andrew called.

"Hi baby. What's up?"

"I just finished a tour and I'm done for the day. What are you doing?"

I updated him on everyone's comings and goings and my plans for the weekend that begin when Wanda arrives around 7:00. "Wanna come hang out?"

"Sure. I'll be there in about 20 minutes."

I busied myself by finishing my packing chores and loaded everything into my bike. It's surprising how much space there is. I decided to put on the leather again to show Andrew. When he arrived I greeted him in the full outfit including my green cowboy boots. I did a full modeling turn for him and he naturally wanted to feel the tanned hide.

"Wow, that's so soft." He commented as he stroked my arms and chest.

I played with the snaps on the blouse. "Do you like it closed like this? Or unsnapped like this?"

He put his hand on the skin between my tits and squeezed gently.

"You probably don't want to ride with it open like this, but definitely loosen it when you park your ride."

Then he got aggressive and opened all of the snaps, exposing my entire top. "This the way I really like it!" He bent forward and put my nipple in his mouth. I held it for him, encouraging more.

"Bite it baby! You know that turns me on." I was pulling my arms out of the sleeves and shedding my top. Andrew was busy kissing, teasing and biting my breasts when Lucinda appeared at the kitchen door.

"Oh Ms Jan. I didn't know you had company. Are Mr Rob and Ms Trish at home?"

I held Andrew's face to my chest and explained to Lucinda how they had left and would be home on Monday. "I have a guest staying tonight and then we'll be gone too. You'll have the house to yourselves or you can lock it up and go away."

Lucinda had moved closer and watched Andrew's technique at pleasing his mom. "Ms Jan you are so lucky to have a handsome young stud like Andrew to keep you excited and satisfied."

"Yes I am. Have you heard from your friend Ted?"

"Yes Melinda talked to him yesterday. He wants to come back to visit. Is that a surprise?" Sarcasm. "Maybe he would like to come tomorrow. Do you think Ms Trish would mind?"

" I'm sure they'd be fine with it. It's your house too."

"I will tell Melinda to call him now." She turned and left excitedly to share the news with her sister.

"Andrew darling, I need you to help me get these boots and pants off."

He let go of my nipple and kissed my lips. Then he unbuttoned and unlaced my pants. I was trying to kick off my boots. He got down on his knee and assisted. Then he looked at my crotch in front of his face and pulled the pants by the hips and they slid down easily. I kicked them off as he pulled on the legs and stood naked before him. I pressed his face to my snatch and he started slurping. I was getting wet and light headed. I slowly backed onto the arm of the big leather sofa. As I shifted back again, I fell backwards onto the couch, causing my legs to fall open. Andrew dove in deeper and quickly brought me to another orgasm after a slight twist on my emerald jewel.

"Mom, you taste so good. I could eat your pussy every day. I'm gonna miss you this weekend. How did we get here?"

"It took way too long, my love. But now I'm yours. This pussy is yours, whenever you want it."

Andrew continued to hug me, holding my butt cheeks and his face in my twat.

"As much as I'd love to fuck you right now Mom, I'm going to keep you clean for your girlfriend tonight. And I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home next week."

"You're so sweet and considerate. Thanks for taking time to come visit. I hope you enjoyed your snatch snack."

"You are the best Cougar in Arizona!"

"As if you've checked them all out." I giggled.

"I don't need to. I just know."

We stood up and kissed again. I clung to him as we walked to the front door and out into the driveway. We hugged once more and he mounted his bike.

"I love you Mom. Have a great time this weekend." He gunned the engine and took off. I stood and watched him until he turned onto the road.

I returned to the house and retrieved my pants, top and boots. I hung them in my closet, ready for tomorrow morning. I've already chosen my outfit for tonight so I figured I might as well get dressed. When Wanda gets here, we'll probably leave quickly to avoid being out too late.

I'm wearing my denim skirt with jewels and bling and my fancy boots. I've got a scoop neck cashmere sweater with a scooped back that's low enough to expose my MILF tat.

Wanda just called. She'll be here within an hour. I'm getting wet again...

I was watching out the front window when I spotted the big black Ford pick up truck coming up the driveway. I tried to stay calm but when Wanda stepped out of her cab, I was right there to hug and kiss her.

She grabbed her small overnight bag from the front seat. "I want to freshen up for a moment and change into dinner clothes. If I dress like you, is that ok?"

"Sure. Everything is casual here in Sedona and I'm planning to sit at the bar."

"That sounds fine." She said as she peeled off her jeans and t top. Once again she was displaying her exquisite body accented by sexy lacy lingerie. The color today is turquoise. Her lacy bra was transparent enough to distinguish her dark red nipples. And the matching thong was equally as revealing. She stepped into a denim skirt similar to mine, about mid thigh length. Though I hated to see her cover her sexy bra, the shirt she brought was a lightweight cowboy style in white with a turquoise paisley print. She buttoned the bottom three buttons and left the others open, exposing most of her bra with its lacy trim, and the treasures it contained. She has some fancy turquoise cowboy boots and we looked pretty good together.

"We should take my car since your bike is still on the trailer and I wouldn't want to ride home in darkness." Wanda agreed.

The restaurant is only about 15 minutes away and I was able to score a parking spot right near the front entrance. The hostess greeted us and I asked if we could sit at the bar. She took a look and lead us to a pair of stools and introduced us to Julia, the barmaid. "Julia will take your dinner order as well as drinks."

"Will you let Billy know that Mom is here."

"Yes. Of course. Are you really his mom? You look too young."

"It's just what he calls me." I answered cryptically.

Wanda and I turned to face each other. I could see that her skirt had risen just enough that I could see her lace covered puss. And the open snaps on her shirt framed a view of her breasts that was about 75% full. I wondered if she, or anyone else was able to see up my skirt. The dim light in the bar kept us mostly discreet.

We ordered drinks and a light supper, including a few of my favorite appetizers. My margarita was perfect. Wanda was very happy with her Jack Daniels and coke. Julia started chatting with us as if we were out of towners. I let Wanda reply about her roots in Scottsdale.

Our first appetizers were delivered from the kitchen by the owner/chef himself.

He put the plates in front of us, then gave me a suspicious kiss.

"Hi Mom! So nice to see you here tonight. Who's your pretty friend?" He was admiring Wanda's brassiere and breasts.

"This is my new best friend, Wanda. I became a Harley owner because of her excellent sales knowledge. Tomorrow we are going on a 2 day ride."

"Where are you going?"

"Prescott for the night, via Jerome and Mingus. Then on Monday up to Ashfork, Williams and Flag before heading home via the canyon."

"Mmm, the last time I was in Flagstaff was one of the most exciting and memorable days of my life. The lady I was with that day was possibly the prettiest and sexiest chick I know."

I blushed but didn't let on to Wanda that he was talking about me.

"I hate to run, but I've got kitchen responsibilities. If I get a break or shut down soon, I'll come back so we can catch up. I'd like to get to know you Wanda. Like my menu, you look very appetizing." Then he whispered in my ear, "Love your ink!" He looked at Julia and put his hands on our shoulders. "Julia, if you see these ladies at your bar again, their drinks are on me." He left for the kitchen.

"What a nice young man. Is he single? Available?"

"I'll let you ask him. He can speak for himself."

Our hands had moved down to each other's thighs. The food was of the finger variety, so we could eat with one hand and caress each other with the free paw. It looked like a few others in the room had their eyes on us. That inspired me to go higher. Wanda did too and soon I felt her probing my most private parts. Once inside she kept up the probing. I kissed her lips as she continued the masturbatory exercise. She took me all the way to completion. I quivered on my bar stool.

"I can tell this is going to be an exciting weekend. I hope we'll have time to enjoy the scenery."

We had an after dinner aperitif, but Billy was still busy. Julia promised to cover for us. I tipped her well.

Back at home, I gave Wanda a brief tour of the house. Her first visit was mostly outside. Tonight we literally had the place to ourselves. When we got to my suite we immediately undressed. Wanda was down to her underwear when stopped her.

"Wanda I have never seen anyone look as good in lingerie as you do. Your figure is incredible and if I could look as good as you,I might even start wearing it."

"I'll tell you a secret. If you use the internet and search Victorias Secret from 20 years ago, you'll see me in some of the photos. I did well as a print model, but those careers don't last long. It gave me a head start, but when I discovered my love for Harleys and perfected my knowledge and ability to sell them, I knew I had landed where I needed to be. I make a good living now. I love what I do, and I get to meet some wonderful people. But I still love wearing sexy lingerie. Do you like this color on me? I love being able to show off the merchandise in a (maybe) tasteful way."

"Billy sure liked the way you wore it tonight."

"So how do you know Billy? And why does he call you Mom?"

"We go way back." I confessed. "He was my first born."

"I was beginning to suspect as much. And that last time he was in Flagstaff was with you?"

"Guilty."

"You hot MILF! Have you fucked him?"

"Guilty."

"So how did you get the Cougar moniker?"

"That would be my second son, Andrew."

"Do you share these hunks?"

"Actually the sexual aspect of our lives is new. My first encounter with Andrew got me thinking about buying a motorcycle. My first time with Billy confirmed it. So far we've only had a couple of 'dates' if you can call it that. We've made love at my house and we've been to a few places out of town together where we could be boyfriend and Cougar, or boyfriend and MILF. And honestly Wanda, those have been some of the most exciting moments of my life."

"Well darling, I'm going to do everything I can to top those moments this weekend. I'm going to brush my teeth and I want to fall asleep while kissing your delicious mouth. Tomorrow we will make love in new ways."

I watched her firm ass as she walked into my bathroom. She removed her thong and washed it in the sink, then hung it on the towel bar to dry. Finally she took off her bra and hung it up too. She cleaned up, peed, and returned to my bed. I followed her in the bathroom and soon we were embracing and kissing and dreaming of the adventures we would begin tomorrow.

The thrills began upon waking. Wanda was still in my arms and as our eyes opened, our lips met and we felt the connection that would carry us through the next two days. Our hands and fingers caressed and probed our sensitive and private places and when we reached behind each other, and touched the magic jewels in our tightest holes, the orgasms began. Kisses continued until the shaking subsided and we laughed as we agreed that energy conservation was paramount since we were about to embark on a long and challenging ride today, of course with stops for rest and potential adventures.

"Here at my house we have options. We can shower, swim, or soak in the hot tub. What do you choose?"

"I think I prefer the spa option. I assume we can just go there without getting dressed."

"Darling I expect there to be many places we can go and things we can do this weekend without being over dressed."

"Then let's get this party started." Wanda swung her feet to the floor and took my hand, leading me through my house and out to my pool and spa patio. It was clear that she felt comfortable here. We were feeling free and alone when Melinda and Lucinda came up from their house. They were naked.

"Good morning Ms Jan, Ms Wanda." Lucinda greeted us. "We are feeling free to stay undressed today since after you leave we will be alone and can live for the day like you and Mr Rob and Ms Trish. Would you like some breakfast before you go? "

"That would be perfect Lucinda. And yes, I think you should enjoy your freedom to be nude." Wanda and I were both admiring their tan, slim, fit bodies.

"Very well. Would you like to eat outside here or in the kitchen?"

I glanced up at the sky. It was another perfectly clear crisp Arizona morning.

"I think out here in the sun would be nice."

"We will take care of you." Then she hesitated before adding, "would you care if we join you?"

"That would be delightful. Please set the table for four."

"We'll be in the spa."

"Do you want to give me details about the day you have planned? Or keep it as a surprise, even to both of us?"

"I'll tell you what I have in mind. I expect you've done the route before. When we leave here we ride to Old Town Cottonwood. Historic, funky and popular places to eat and shop. We'll bypass the Tuzigoot Ruins go through Clarkdale and up the mountain to Jerome. There's a biker bar there that I've been to twice. We can stop there. Next we'll drive the winding roads over Mingus Mountain. Work our way to Whiskey Row until we decide to go to our room at the casino.

Monday ride up to Ashfork, Williams, Flag and home via the canyon. I'm willing to bet that you know the best places to stop, and since you'll be the one with time constraints, I'll let you set the pace."

"I think that's a great plan. You've thought it out carefully and we won't need to hurry anywhere unless we delay ourselves. We'll have to agree on the level of fun that would make us stay that long. Trust me, it happens."

"I bought this bike as part of a huge change in my life. I'm looking forward to new adventures. One thing I've learned is that as long as you're fearless and stay open, that's when the best memories are created."

"Girl, you were made for this life. And I'm gonna have a ball introducing you to it, and it to you."

"I guess we will follow each other anywhere. Hang on world! I'm coming out."

Melinda and Lucinda brought our breakfast plates plus two for themselves and seated their cute little tushes across from us. Perfect for a voyeur like me to watch through the glass table. Lucinda held up her juice glass and offered a toast to our trip. We joined. We ate.

Wanda began a chat with L&M. "So how did you meet Rob and Trish and Jan?"

Lucinda recounted how she met Rob, Trish and some friends in Phoenix and Melinda worked locally in Sedona. Rob made them a generous offer and they love their life.

"It sounds like life is good for us all. I feel honored to be a welcome guest here. And I have high hopes for my friendship with Jan. Thank you for such a delicious breakfast." She continued, "And you're identical twins?"