Jan's Evolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda giggled and replied, "Under the closest inspections there are few people who can tell us apart, until you get to know us. And even then we can fool you."

"Well from what I'm seeing, there aren't any tell tale marks or signs."

The twins got up from their chairs and stood inches away from her. They both turned slowly, spreading their cheeks and exposing their own anal jewelry. When they turned around again they were fingering themselves, spreading their lips and exposing their identical interiors.

"That's amazing." She leaned forward and kissed them both on the clits they were presenting.

"Mmm Ms Wanda, we have one more gift for you and Ms Jan. So you feel good when you sit on your motorcycles."

With that, they squatted between our legs and planted their faces on the corresponding spots they had shown us so precisely. Wanda and I looked at each other and winked. The twins ate us with the skill they've perfected. I've been on the receiving end many times and never resist.

"Oh Melinda! Or are you Lucinda? Who ever you are you're marvelous." Wanda cried before she came. Lucinda twisted my jewel and I squirted in her face.

They slowly got up and cleared the table. Wanda and I rested for a few minutes.

"You see? That was the kind of moment where the fun factor justified the slight delay. I warned you it might happen."

"I'm willing to accept that and I'll always follow your lead."

"Oh baby, I expect to be following your lead a lot for a while."

Having regained our strength, we thanked the twins again and headed for my suite to get dressed and ready.

I watched Wanda as she donned her bra and bikini again. Then her skin tight black pants and cowgirl cut black top with turquoise and red fringe and finally, turquoise boots. I had practiced getting dressed in my new outfit and in minutes we were ready to unload her bike and hit the road. I went out through the garage and fired up Emeralda. Amazingly, by the time I got around to the front of the house, Wanda already had her turquoise bike on the ground. She walked over to me and put her hands on my shirt. She played with the snaps.

"Keep these closed for high speeds. We can open them when we stop. Protect your body. There's things I want to do with it later." We kissed and road out. She followed me. We pulled over at Cottonwood and agreed that we would save a longer stop there for a future trip. Next stop Jerome.

I found space for both of us in front of my new regular bar. There were already a dozen or more bikes parked outside. As we dismounted I observed. Wanda. She had first checked her face in the mirror, then she unsnapped the top three snaps of her leather blouse. She opened it up to expose most of her bra, including a good two thirds of each cup. She approached me and popped my top three snaps and spread the jacket. One could easily see half of my boobs and what little cleavage they created being bra less. A careful voyeur might spot my areola and nipple.

"OK babe. Take me to your bar."

We walked inside and of course every head turned. I aimed for the bar. I'm growing accustomed to stools as opposed to tables. I heard Tommy's unmistakable voice."

"Hey Mom! Where's your boy toy?"

He was already irritating me. "He's at work today. Not like some of his lush friends who can't seem to get off their barstools."

"What do you mean by that? Cunt!"

Now he was pissing me off. A voice from behind me bellowed, "Back off Tommy! You mess with these ladies, you're gonna get your ass kicked!" It was Josh, Andrew's friend from Cottonwood.

"Oh yeah! Who's gonna do that?" (Alcohol talking)

"I will!!!" Wanda and I replied in unison. Our voices were loudest, and every patron in the bar watched as Tommy shrunk back onto his stool.

Josh lead us to seats at the far end of the bar. I kissed his cheek and whispered. "Thank you. You're a gentleman. Josh this is my friend Wanda."

She smiled and gave him a firm handshake.

We talked about Andrew and he asked where we were headed. I told him that Prescott was our destination today. He mentioned that he was waiting for a few friends and that they were going the same way over the mountain. When we parted we agreed that perhaps we'd bump into each other again.

Outside as we prepared to ride, Wanda said, "Well done Jan! The first place we go you practically start a bar brawl. I'm loving you more and more!" She kissed me and we held it long enough that I'm certain most of our previous onlookers were still looking on. I felt a warmth in my groin.

"And by the way... why'd that guy call you mom?"

I explained that from the first time someone asked Andrew what my name was, I replied 'Just call me Mom.' And the same thing happened with Billy. So I'm just known as Mom.

"Well everyone knows me as Wanda. It's just a name. Like Mom. Lots of people you'll meet in this world have nicknames. Can I call you Mom?"

"Absolutely! Let's get going. Next stop Prescott Valley. You've ridden this road before. I haven't. I'll be your tail."

We made good time going over Mingus on the curvy paved mountain two lane highway, in spite of me doing a few cautious slow downs on some of the tight and blind hairpin curves. Wanda lead us to the park at Watson Lake in the Granite Dells north of Prescott. We were able to pull up and park right on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the lake. Wanda produced a lightweight blanket from her saddle bag. We spread it out and laid down. We drank water and ate some cheese. We unsnapped our leather blouses and we made out. I don't even know if anybody saw us, but just being able to do it out in public in the warm mid day sun was exhilarating.

"Let's head to Courthouse Square and Whiskey Row. I'm getting thirsty." Wanda was taking control and I was glad. Her experience is already proving to be invaluable.

The going got slower as we negotiated traffic in town. Every tourist that visits Prescott has to go to historic Whiskey Row. And lots and lots of bikers mingle with them. Or maybe it's the tourists mingling with the bikers. Whatever, we attracted plenty of attention, or maybe it was our showroom quality Harleys, or maybe the two hot mamas...

We adjusted ourselves as Wanda had taught me this morning. It was show time once again. We kissed and Wanda held my hand as she lead me to one of her familiar bars. It was crowded, with a mix of bikers and tourists. We chose to be with the bike crowd, mostly closer to the bar. There were enough people watching us that two guys at the bar offered us their stools. We graciously accepted and ordered beers. The guys must have felt that we owed them for the seats, even with just a conversation, so they tried to hit on us. I let Wanda handle them. She knew the place better than me. She was polite but short. She told them we were waiting for friends. That got them to back off, especially after she thanked them again for giving up their seats. After the second beer I was feeling it. Wanda turned suddenly. There was a guy tapping her shoulder.

"Joey! How you doing?" He would have liked to hug her but her body language said 'not now'. "Joey, say hi to my girl. This is Mom."

Joey was checking out my chest now. He had seen most of Wanda's but mine was bare. "Wow I wish I had a mom as pretty as you! If I did, I'd be tempted to commit incest."

Wanda and I cracked up.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Just an inside joke." I replied. "I'll take it as a compliment. So how do you know Wanda?"

"Shit. Everybody knows Wanda. She's a star and a great rider. I'd go anywhere with her."

"That's just what I'm doing Joey. Today we're inseparable."

"Mmm, but what about tonight?" He asked slyly.

"That remains to be seen." I flirted back. Wanda winked at me and then we hugged. My bare chest to her turquoise lace covered boobies.

Joey rolled his eyes. "What I wouldn't give to be in the middle of that!"

"Wanda I'm starting to feel these beers, or maybe the sun, or the ride, but I'm ready to move on to a proper resting place."

"You could come to my place." Joey offered.

"Thanks dude, but we're covered." Wanda touched his cheek with her palm. "You're sweet to offer."

Wanda paid for the drinks. She took my hand as we slid off our stools and the crowd parted for us to walk out. The ones who wanted to see tits had gotten a thrill. The show continued as we walked the crowded sidewalk back to our bikes. Heads were turning now and a few people even stopped to watch us as we prepped to return to the road. It was only a short distance to the casino, but we still needed to redress and be road aware again. I followed her lead.

At the hotel we parked and secured our rides while grabbing our small bags after adjusting our tops again, and entered the lobby.

"You feeling better?" She asked.

"Yeah that little bit of fresh air got me going again. I'm good."

I gave my name to the desk agent and checked us in. We took the elevator to the top floor. I had reserved a premium suite. That's another thing that I had always believed, but Rob has confirmed. 'Always buy the best.' My ex tended to be cheap unless it was for his girlfriend.

We both looked around and kicked off our boots. Wanda was stripping and I did the same. She to her bra and thong and me to my naked self. We hugged and kissed on the bed together. We reviewed our tentative plan for the night. Dinner in the nicer restaurant and then a little time gambling, (or flirting). We had some time to rest or kill.

"Are you up to a glass of champagne?" She asked, "And then maybe a swim of time in a hot tub before dinner?"

"Why not?"

She called room service and ordered a bottle. We continued to make out on the bed. When there was a knock on the door Wanda jumped up to get it and welcomed the waiter in. His eyes were glued to her nearly naked body, until he saw me. I was the naked one on the bed with my legs crossed just enough to preserve my private modesty. One arm draped across my breasts, but hardly covering anything. The waiter fumbled with the bottle as he popped the cork and poured two glasses. Wanda signed the check. He thanked us and left.

"The word will be going around about our room number. If we need anything else while we're here, they'll be all over us."

We sipped our champagne and caressed each other.

"I've had a blast so far today. Thank you for coming with me. I've learned so much today, just by observing. Like Joey said, you're a star."

"This is a world I've been around for quite some time now. I'm thrilled to be sharing it with you." Our make out session continued until Wanda said, "we can stay here and fuck, which will make us tired, or we can go for a quick dip in the pool or the spa. Hopefully that will energize us for dinner and entertainment after."

"Ok I vote for the pool. I want today to last forever."

We got out of bed. Wanda grabbed the two robes in the closet. I dug through my bag and pulled out my green bikini. She put the robe on over her lingerie.

"Is that what you're wearing to the pool?"

She laughed.

"It's covering a whole lot more than your see through bikini!"

I had to admit she was right.

"I promised you that we would be attracting watchful eyes all weekend. I wonder if there will even be anyone else at the pool?"

"Let's go." I kissed her and we held hands again as we walked the hall, down the elevator and followed the signs to the pool.

There were about 8 people there. No kids. They all looked at us as we approached and watched as we hung up our robes and dipped our nearly naked bodies into the spa. Two guys who had looked like they were leaving, decided to stay. We pretty much ignored everyone else, in spite of knowing they were all focused on us. Our hands were under the water, softly stroking each other's thighs. We soaked like that for a short while. I put my arm around Wanda's shoulder. She laid her head on mine. We kissed once more.

"Watch this." She said.

Wanda stood and got up out of the sunken hot tub. All eyes were on her as she walked over to the shower on the wall and turned it on. She proceeded to soap and rinse her entire body. Then she pushed her thong down to her feet. Bending over exposed her bright green butt plug. She removed her bra and stood under shower washing and rinsing her under garments. It seemed like everyone in the pool area was holding their breath. She turned off the shower, picked up one of the hotel towels and dried her body. She seemed to give extra attention to the place between her thighs. Finally she grabbed her robe from the nearby hook and put it on. Though she left the front loose and open. She smiled at me. Her silent grin said, 'Top that girlfriend.'

I accepted the unspoken challenge. As I got out of the spa I turned and looked around me. I tried to make eye contact with everyone else present, though about half of the voyeurs avoided it by looking down or away. But they could all see that my bikini was practically invisible. I imitated my partner by moving to the shower and washing myself. I removed my top and my thong bottom. When I bent over to pick the items up from the floor, my matching anal jewel was exposed to the watchers. I held that pose for an extra couple of seconds and then reached behind me and gave the glass stone a twist. I shook with the thrill and had to reach for the wall to steady myself. Once I recovered I finished the task by washing my barely there swim suit. I wrung it out and Wanda handed me a towel. I carefully dried myself, though my pussy seemed to keep dripping. Finally, I retrieved my robe and put it on loosely as Wanda had done earlier. We reached for each other and hugged with robes open. We added a kiss before we broke the hug, stepped apart and walked to the exit door. I heard hands clapping behind us as we left. I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

We were still laughing and kissing when we got back to our suite. Inside we hung up our robes and hung our wet swimwear to dry.

We both sat and applied lotion to our bodies. The high chlorine content of the spa water made our skin dry.

Wanda went to the sink and begin to apply some make up. I got out my little kit and did the same. I focused on my eyes, trying to remember what Teri had taught us in CA about exotic and erotic eyes. I was heavy on the shadow and eyeliner and extended my lashes.

I watched Wanda fish through her bag and she pulled out another bra and thong. They appeared to be the same as what she wore all day. That was confirmed when she put them on. I was thinking, what a shame that she can't just wear that tonight. I retrieved my new dress and shook it to let it hang out. Spandex doesn't wrinkle. I held it over my head and put it on like a t-shirt. I modeled it for my friend before I added my green boots. Wanda pulled out and unrolled a silvery charmeuse dress and stepped into it. I realized that it looked familiar.

"Oh my God! Trish has that same dress. She wore it out to dinner in La Quinta."

"What did she wear under it?"

"Just her gold butt plug. You had to be there. We made quite a scene. There were eight of us gals and four guys. And dozens of watchers as we climbed the stairway to the dining room."

Now I understood why Wanda liked the dress. She smoothed it down and her lingerie was fully exposed beneath the virtually transparent sheath.

"Wow. You're going to upstage me again."

"We'll see. This isn't a competition."

She pulled the front of my dress down, exposing my 34s. She massaged my nipples and pushed my breasts upward to create some cleavage and nearly exposed my areola. "That looks better."

I made one final addition by adding my black, emerald studded dog collar. Just to set a tone.

We made the trip down to the lobby and strolled across to the dining room. My dress is an attention getter, but Wanda appeared to be wearing little more than her underwear. And everyone was staring at her. I didn't mind. We are a couple.

We enjoyed a great dinner with excellent service, as you might expect. The wait staff had their eyes on us every moment. Following the meal, we headed to the casino.

Again, all eyes were on us. I sat on a stool at a Black Jack table. Wanda sat just behind me. I won on the first four deals. The table soon filled up with men. They seemed to be paying more attention to me. I continued to win four out of every five hands. My winnings quickly eclipsed the thousand dollar mark. Our dealer announced his shift was over and they brought in new cards and a lady dealer. Wanda was expressing excitement and encouragement at my success. A crowd of men formed behind us. I'm sure that most of them were focused on Wanda's practically naked body. But none of them could overlook the MILF on my back.

I was on a roll. My winnings were approaching five thousand dollars. I was steadying myself with one foot on the rung of the stool and the toes of my other boot on the floor. The guy next to me was watching my dress rise up higher and higher. I felt his hand on my thigh and I snapped.

"Don't touch me!" I said as I grabbed his wrist and twisted it violently. He recoiled in pain. "The next time that happens, I'll break it! Are we clear on that? You can look but you keep your hands to yourself."

Even the dealer lady was shocked at my sudden change of attitude. My attacker hung his head in shame. He disappeared soon after. But my luck continued. I was up almost $20,000.

I tipped the dealer $200 and she waved for security to assist me in taking my loot to the cashiers window. I cashed out with $19,400. The security guard offered to walk us to our room. We gladly accepted. At the door, he stopped us while he did a quick sweep of the room to make sure we were safe. I tipped him with a C note.

"You call me in the morning when you're ready to leave. We will escort you out again."

"Thank you sir." I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you. It's my pleasure." He was still focused on Wanda and her lace lingerie. She noticed and peeled the dress off over her head. His eyes got bigger.

"Is it better like this?" She was standing in her bra and her thong and her turquoise cowboy boots.

"Ma'am you're the best tip I've had all year!" He turned and left us.

For the first time, Wanda let her happiness get loose. "Congratulations Mom! You were certainly on a roll tonight! But I liked that moment when you almost broke that guy's arm the best. Most women I know would wait for their husband or boyfriend to come to their defense. I love a gal who can take care of herself. You were awesome."

"It's been over fifteen years since I trained in self defense. But my muscle memory just kicked in. And he's lucky that I controlled my temper."

We kicked off our boots and laid on the bed. I couldn't resist the urge to count my money. I made three stacks of $5,000 each. I stowed them in the secret pocket in the lining in the back of my leather jacket. Then I handed Wanda ten hundreds.

"What's this for?"

"Gas money" I replied. Aren't I allowed to share?"

I put the rest of the cash in the flat wallet in the front lining pocket of my top. It had been a long and unforgettable day. Neither of us had the energy make love. We just knew that love was key to our partnership. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up as Wanda was greeting the room service attendant with our morning coffee and juice. He was nervous being in the room with two mostly naked ladies. I've decided that Wanda looks better in her underwear than when she's nude. I think she knows it too. I was on my belly with my legs spread, so the guy had choices of where to look. Soon he was gone.

We sipped our coffee and Wanda asked if I was hungry for a dainty ladies breakfast, or if I wanted a bigger more filling plate. I told her I was up for a more manly meal.

"Good, then we'll go to Zeke's. Probably see more riders there too."