Jan's Evolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dressed and packed up our simple bags. Wanda called and requested a security escort from our room to the front desk and then outside to our parked motorcycles. The guard arrived within minutes and together we went downstairs. While I was checking out, I noticed my leg grabber standing with the desk agent next to me. And I noticed he was wearing a wedding band.

"I guess you won't be telling your wife about your rude behavior last night."

He glanced at me and then looked away. I look much different in my leathers, but he knew it was me.

We rode to Zeke's in Prescott Valley. There were several bikes parked outside. The hostess lead us to where the noise was originating from. There was a big table with 7 guys seated and the waitress was just bringing their breakfasts. The platters were huge! Ham steaks literally falling off the edge of the plates with eggs and hash browns on top. Huge biscuits and bowls of sausage gravy on the side for everyone.

"Hey Mom! Wanda!" It was Josh. "How was your night last night?"

I gave him a big grin. "The whole day was unbelievable. Then the night got even better."

Josh rolled his eyes. "I can only imagine!"

"No you really can't." Wanda told him.

Josh turned to his buddies. "You guys know Andrew the Jeep driver, right? This pretty lady is his cougar lady friend. We call her Mom. And this is her friend Wanda. Before you guys showed up in Jerome yesterday, these two almost had to give our sometimes rude friend Tommy a beat down."

We sat at a nearby table and ordered more food than we could possibly eat. But I was ready to give it my best effort. I drank three full glasses of water. All the alcohol yesterday had me dehydrated. The guys were getting up to leave as we were being served. Josh said a polite goodbye.

"Maybe we'll see you down the road."

We ate until we were full.

Today was Wanda's day to lead. I followed as we took the bypass from Prescott Valley back to 89 to ride up to Ashfork. There we got on I-40. I figured our next stop would be at Williams. Wanda drove into town where we parked along with scores of other bikes. The place was loud and boisterous, almost overwhelming. We hustled through, had a quick drink at the bar and left. I felt lots of eyes checking us out, but the vibe just wasn't right for me.

We stayed on RT66 and rode to Belmont, home of the GC Harley dealership. I followed Wanda inside and she walked straight to the rear office.

"Wanda! What brings you here today?"

"Hey Bert. We're getting close to the last leg of a loop from Sedona. Say hi to Mom, my new best friend. We've been teaching each other a lot over the last few days. Mom, this is Bert. He runs this dump and is second only to my store in Scottsdale. If you ever need anything in northern Arizona, call or come to see Bert. He'll take care of you."

"Pleased to meet you Mom. Wanda seems to connect with the hottest ladies on wheels."

"The connection goes both ways." I replied. "I'm new to this scene in Arizona, but she's introducing me to the best people and places."

"Where'd you come from?"

"I moved from Cleveland to Sedona a few years ago, but I'm just getting back into riding. It's much more fun here."

"If you hang with Wanda, fun will find its way to you."

We spent a few minutes looking around the store.

"Let's go girl. We'll make one more stop in Flagstaff and then head down the canyon."

"Thanks for stopping by Wanda. It's always a pleasure to see you. You're still as hot as ever. And Mom, I hope to see you again. Call me anytime."

We geared up and hit the road, riding the old RT66 into Flag. Wanda took us to the same place I had been with Billy last week.

I told her, "I know this place. Billy brought me here. It was the first time we made love at my house and then he took me for a ride. It was the day he gave me my MILF nickname."

We walked in and surveyed the crowd. What is it with these bars? The same guy who was admiring my shortest shorts and what they were showing last week, is sitting in the same stool at the bar. I'm not sure if he recognized me, but we sat on the other side of him. He did take a good long stare at both of us when we sat down. No pussy shots today, but plenty of tits on display, and he wasn't shy about looking. I decided to engage him.

"You come here often?" I asked.

"I guess I'm a regular. Have you been here before?"

"Once or twice."

"I would remember those nipples."

"Then take a good look." I opened another snap and spread the leather top wider. Both boobs were totally exposed to his widening eyes. The bartender stopped what he was doing so he could watch too. I didn't want Wanda to be ignored (fat chance) so I turned and kissed her, lovingly. That's when the guy recognized me.

"Wait! Weren't you in here last week with that young guy? You were wearing cut off shorts. I must confess, I wasn't looking at your face. But I do remember the way you kissed him. So you go around kissing anyone?"

"Not just anyone. But I'm flattered that you remember me."

"Lady, I'm never gonna forget you again. Can I buy you two ladies a drink?"

Wanda nodded and we ordered our last drinks of the day.

"So do you have names? I'm Jerry."

"I'm Wanda and this is Mom."

"Mom? Is that because you like those young studs?"

"Might be."

"And you like pretty ladies too"

"Which would you choose?"

"Oh I'm definitely a ladies man. And Mom, I feel like I've seen the best of you already! And you too Wanda."

"Aww shucks. I'm glad you like what you see. You're a nice guy Jerry and I like to show off to nice guys. I'll look for you the next time I come back here."

"Where are you from?"

"Close enough that I can get here on my Harley."

"If I'm here when you come back, and I probably will be, your drinks are on me."

"Jerry that's a very kind offer. I think from now on I'll think of this place as 'Jerry's bar'.

"That goes for you too Wanda. You two bring a new level of class to this joint."

It was time to move on. We thanked Jerry once more and as I slipped off my barstool, I steadied myself by putting my hand on his fly, just like the first time we met. "Drive safely Jerry. I expect you'll see me again around here."

Outside as we prepped for our last leg down Oak Creek Canyon, Wanda gave me a high five.

"Way to go girl! I knew it wouldn't take long before guys would be buying you drinks. You've got a new permanent source here at this place. Jerry looks like he'll be a loyal friend."

"I must admit I'm not a big drinker. But when they're free..."

The rest of the ride was as fun as yesterday going over the mountain. It doesn't matter what you're driving, 89A through Oak Creek Canyon is a classic road.

Cruising through Sedona, even in traffic, is always fun. And we were still getting second looks and thumbs up as we made our last turn into my driveway. As we pulled up and dismounted it was time for a long hug and a kiss to celebrate an unforgettable weekend. I offered Wanda a snack and she accepted. First she put her bike back on her truck and secured it for the drive home.

Inside she freshened up and declined a swim, but we promised that there would be more fun to come.

To be continued...