All Comments on 'Jan's Night Out'

by turngreen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Note from Mike

Don't let the negative comments bother you. Some readers seem to have very narrow minds. I loved your story because I once had an affair with a high school girl (red-haired) who had a thing for black guys, so it was fun to imagine Jane as your wife. Like you, if I were married to her, I would love to watch her have sex with other men, and the black/white aspect is particularly stimulating. Keep writing about your red-haired wife, whether it is all fantasy or reality.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Remember AIDS, STDs, Hep is real

Had she actually done this, it all likelyhood she would now be in a hospital room. The odds of three men bare found at a bar will to fuck bare being safe is almost zero. Hubby of course would be ill also no way to avoid. Safe Sane Consensual sex if fine if by agreement. In this case you had consensual but in no way was it safe or sane. Women in this condition are mentally ill, committing very slow suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I loved your story.....very well written, a nice, slow build-up, with lots of explicit descriptions.....I mostly loved how the couple were open,....the husband letting the wife so whatever she wanted....and it was okay with him...in fact, he got sooo turned on.....would love a wife like Jan....keep writing........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry this belonged in IR not LW

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Worry

They both got A.I.D.s from one of their adventures, he isn't writing about hot interracial anymore, wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick

Notice you haven't written anything in 3 and one half years. Good idea! This guy has a low self-esteem, his wife arouses him to the point of total eroticism, she knows it, and she'll play whoever and whenever she likes...of course, encouraging him to push her ahead for the shear eroticia. She's a slut, he's a wimp! STD's are Here!

Got any real erotic stories?

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Ditto to comment below.

Am most displeased with writers creating weak, cowardly, lazy husbands/men who are passive in their intimate relationships. To whom does this appeal; other weak, cowardly, lazy males who are afraid to actively participate in a marriage or pairing with an intelligent female?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What

Wife cucked you to the ultimate and made you stop writing!

Fantasies are just that, you encouraging her only told her how low self esteem you were and that she could have all the cock she wanted and you would always keep her!

Wait, you're now suffering late into the results of an STD that can't be cured and you are too weak to write. I know it is something like that!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Opposable thumb

This scenario is hot, until the parking lot, then it gets stupid! Let's assume Hubby enjoys watching his Sweetie enjoy her attractiveness and seductiveness. Not everyone's boat-floater, but some of us perverts like Orcs and Goblins, so...

A nice hand-job / twat-tickle is a perfectly safe intro in a dark booth before scheduling a 'hook-up' for next Friday, when they can exchange current health checks! I thought that was why the opposable thumb was invented!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF?

If I read it right, she had never had sex outside their marriage before tonight, never discussed going this far and she just went along and let her slut side develop? Did I get that right?

She's got it made, a sub who worships her, pays the bills, helps with the kids, is kinky to her sexual appetite and now perfectly willing to let her seduce other men, get some strange cock (black at that) and then uses his tongue to clean her? Did I get that right?

Well, feel sorry for the kids! BTW, I don't have a problem with 'Hotwives' and open marriages as long as it is both ways, compatible and honest between the spouses, no secrets and sharing so this - this guy just got HAD and she is now going to slowly cuck him to be her little sissy pussy.

Well written, not my cup of tea, I have no respect for sissy wimps but I give her credit, she just won the big prize, pun intended!

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Love the story...I want to hear more from this couple!

Fantasized this to be my wife and enjoyed it.

Write more hot stories, please

Thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
One more issue!

How did the narrator/Hubby know that Sweetie's new friend was named 'Tony?'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another stupid husband cuckold with his brains in his cock end and an addled brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trite and Revolting

First, writing about passion, intimacy and sex in the first-person minor is both inexcusable and a waste of time and effort. Emotions do not translate in that mode, and you deliberately deprive your readers of a critically essential element to your story. Fact is, it's an extremely lazy mode and represents you as the author being entirely ignorant or wholly inexperienced with the subject matter - sex.

Second, a wife who allows herself to be gangbanged by complete interracial strangers without using condoms is simply a dead-woman walking with AIDS, at the very least. She has just committed suicide, and since you took her bareback immediately following, she effectively murdered you at the same time as you committed suicide. You both can enjoy wasting away in agony, side-by-side in a death rigor that will take about 2 years.

Finally, having a one-night stand or a threesome evening may spice up your lives, but doing gangbangs goes way beyond "adventure" or "broadening". Now you're just married to a disrespectful, manipulating, lying, cheating, trailer trash whore, and only because you yourself are both a pathetic excuse for a male and more likely mentally deficient to the point of mongoloidism. Sticking any body part into that unholy quagmire of filth and disease is simply revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If I Wrote Chapter 2...

Another wimp husband and slut wife story,just what literotica needs. In a sequel,it turns out that Tony knocks up the twat,with triplets no less. Cucky will soon be the "proud" papa of little Tyrone,Leroy and Ruby Begonia. Jan decides that she likes Big Black Cocks and has Tony move into the marital bed while Cucky is forced into the unfinished basement. Jan goes on to become a "star" in BBC gang bang flicks with her specialty being made airtight. (Hey,my ideas for the sequel are right in line with this horseshit story!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Last Issue

A second-person Point of View is amazingly awkward. I do not believe I could do most of the things the author is accusing me of doing! Not that I WOULD not, but I CAN not, since I am of the testosterone persuasion.

Score of 3*. Tempted to go lower!

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Don't understand Lickdeesplit's objections. Doesn't make any sense because most stories are a second person point of view.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Worthless cuck shit. The day Literotica opens a dedicated cuck category for this kind of story is going to be a fine day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he is a dumbass cuck and she is a black cock gangbang slut

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck watches whore work the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awe, hey everybody, look, our own resident black cock connoisseur, 26thNC is upset that it wasn’t him getting railed by those big hard black cocks. It’s ok baby, I’m sure you’ll get your fill of Davontea’s black snake on Friday.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, you stalking me all the way over here now? Get some new material asshole, this one is getting boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous