All Comments on 'Jan's Screen Test'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13about 3 years ago
hot

I very much appreciate the effort you put into your stories, keep up the good work and so says my wife( another wet pussy for her)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you should end the series. It lacks suspense especially in a prequel. I think you could do one shots of different couples with different situations and different outcomes. I enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't stop!

you write very well, and should continue the series. Maybe Michael should understand that he wants to submit as well.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

enjoyable and a fun and adventurous read. stopping here would be a shame. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please keep writing. I’d love for my wife to get a good stretching from Shane Diesel. How lucky she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
awesome

Keep writing, every white wife should get to experience a porn star sized bbc at least once. My wife is addicted to her bull's 10 inch black monster.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

continue it's great.

I have a horse and then an elephant to lend you.

must not stop there. bigger still. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep going

Keep going this is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just came across this new submission and really enjoyed it. Went back and read the two prequel stories to this one before coming back to post a comment. Next I'm going back to read the rest of your submissions. How's that for encouragement.

allisonswetallisonswetabout 3 years ago

Excellent series hope you change your mind and write more of Jan and this new direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I sometimes think that there are so many good stories on Lit. that you forget good writers deserve praise. You write brilliantly. I have been gripped by Jan's journey amd I have always enjoyed stories where shy wives are gradually transformed into wanton fucktoys. I was looking forward to Jan gradually getting drawn into massive black cock gangbangs. I love the idea of her taking black cock in all of her holes and her two hands at the same time - a full service slut! I love the idea that her man supports her and I do not think it makes him appear weak. I think it is about allowing the lovely Jan to fully express her sexuality in a loving relationship. Please continue. At least three more episodes with Jan getting increasing;y and regularly used as a gangbang cumslut.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureabout 3 years ago

thoroughly enjoyed. The husband's acceptance added the realistic twist. Perhaps time for his humiliation. Looking forward to your next chapter.

geraldinetggeraldinetgabout 3 years ago
inticing

story kept me g;ued to see what would comer next wish i was Jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

excellent series. definidely much more to expand upon.

a next step could be Shane and Jan insisting on the husband's participation and then the filming of his progressively more severe humiliation. Jan could begin to enjoy and orchestrate her hubby's humiliation as a selling point of the films, and take it to the full extreme on and off the set. Definitely please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent series! There is definitely a well thought out story. Much more to elaborate on.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

Great story focus & great theme. Please continue with Jan in this story roll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hot hot hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don’t stop writing. My pussy is soaked. I wish I could get stretched by a huge cock like Jan with people watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great series,I love all of your stories, and wish I was Jan!

StewiednrStewiednralmost 3 years ago

I wish my wife was more like Jan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Il loved your story and wish you were my wife.

lockedupsublockedupsubalmost 3 years ago

Wow.... Still wanting to get his side of the story.... Get him involved... Cleanups... Chastity.... Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, thank you. Appreciate more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Jan series of stories is fabulous. The emerging discovery of desires, the anxiety over bareback risk, the development of stories into shared experiences with girl friends and double penetration. An edgers dream series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my 3rd of the Jan stories and love them all. Really appreciated that reality aspect of this and the surprise that she experienced being on set with the unknown script. I hope to see and hear more of Jan's adventrues.

Mrpeabody60608Mrpeabody60608over 2 years ago

Fantastic story….you have it down right…keep going!

deepinleftfielddeepinleftfieldabout 2 years ago

The three part Jan series was great. I'm sure a lot of people, me included, would like to see more of her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series, I was hoping for more gang bang and cum swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great series i really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent, please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous