Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Jan fucks Reggie's friend, gets a surprise ending!
4.5k words
4.63
26.4k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
508 Followers

A recap of events in Pt.01.

We met Reggie while taking pictures at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Since I don't enjoy gambling I wandered around the casino, leaving Reggie and Jan to chat while playing adjacent slot machines.

With my favorite fantasy of Jan having sex with a well hung black man, always on my mind. I was secretly hoping that something might click between them, and possibly lead to more interesting events.

*

In my absence, Reggie plied Jan with drinks. Showering her with compliments, flirty sexual innuendos and finally when the time was right, bold questions about her willingness to fuck a black man, the seduction had advanced to the point where Reggie had Jan's hand resting on his cock, while his hand worked its way under her skirt. Before long he was sliding his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. All of this was happening, unbeknownst to me, in public.

Jan was totally turned on, now totally at his mercy. Together they concocted a plan to get the three of us to Reggie's hotel room, and let nature take its course.

Upon my return, I was delighted to see they were still together chatting, no longer gambling. Upon seeing me, Reggie offered for us to join him to watch the Bellagio water show from his room on the 42nd floor. I was even more thrilled when Jan quickly accepted his offer.

I thought I was setting up a potential sexual liaison for Jan, when in fact, I was the one being led on. I fell for their plan. taking it hook, line and sinker.

It didn't matter and couldn't be happier with the way things turned out.

Jan sucked and rode Reggie's huge black cock while I watched and took pictures.

Now on to Part 2.

His balls now empty, Reggie collapsed on top of Jan, his large muscular frame completely pinning her to the bed. This didn't seem to matter to her as she continued to enjoy the presence of his large black cock, now motionless, but still planted deep in her cum filled cunt.

His cock was now beginning to deflate but still so thick that it plugged her cunt. This insured that none of his black seed could escape. Jan did nothing to encourage him to withdraw from her. In fact she did just the opposite, keeping her legs wrapped around him, preventing his escape. Obviously she enjoyed the feeling of her cunt stuffed full of his black cock and was not yet ready to give it up.

Reggie and Jan weren't the only ones spent. Taking pictures while watching them fuck, I had long since removed my pants and briefs, allowing me to freely stroke my cock while watching and filming the action. Timing it perfectly, I shot my load into a napkin just as Reggie was filling Jan's cunt with a huge load of cum.

As they lay there basking in the afterglow of hot sex, I heard a noise at the door of the hotel room. The door unlocked and in walked another tall black man. Jan and I were stunned. It was obvious that this was not part of the plan she and Reggie had cooked up.

Reggie, still on top of Jan, just calmly raised himself to a pushup position.

"Hey brother, your timing is perfect as usual! Michael & Jan, meet my friend and college buddy Marcus. He is staying with me here in Vegas this week."

It was quite a cordial introduction given the circumstances, to say the least.

Jan still naked and trapped beneath Reggie, addressed Marcus, avoiding direct eye contact with him.

"Uh, Hello Marcus. Nice to meet you!"

"Well, this looks like quite the party. Where was my invitation? Reggie, you should have let me know you were entertaining such a lovely creature, I would have gotten here earlier. Have I missed out on all the fun?"

Jan blushed even more, if that was possible.

"Marcus, as you can see, I've just finished ravishing Michaels lovely girlfriend Jan! Let me tell you she is one hot fuck! Perhaps, just perhaps, she will take pity on you and treat that big black cock of yours to some of her fine pussy as well! Of course Michael needs to be onboard with this as well, but Jan I think your decision is what really matters!"

Jan looked at me for some guidance!

"If Jan is up for it, I'm ok as well!"

Jan sheepishly added her invitation!

"Marcus, would you like to join us, or should I say, join me?"

"How can I turn down an invitation from such a sexy lady."

With that said Marcus began removing his clothes.

The decision for Marcus to join us made, Reggie withdrew his cock from Jan and got out of bed. This left Jan momentarily alone, but she still kept her legs provocatively spread. A clear invitation for Marcus to proceed.

Jan's cunt now empty but nicely gaped, treated all to a great view of her well fucked pussy. Rising up on her elbows, keeping her legs spread, her pussy remained open and gaping. Only now with gravity taking effect, the cum Reggie had deposited so deeply in her began to slowly drain out of her cunt.

Waking up from my trance, I got ready to take more pictures.

"Well boys, do you like what you see? Here, let me make it even more interesting!"

With a squeeze of her vaginal muscles, Jan forced even more of Reggie's load to gush out out of her pussy. It ran down the crack of her ass and onto the bed sheet. Now growing bolder by the moment, it was obvious Jan was rapidly losing any shyness she initially experienced.

Reggie bragging to me and Marcus.

"Now that is a epic cream pie!"

"Wow, that is so fucking hot! I've been saving this nut for several days and after that display, my balls are about to burst!"

Seizing the opportunity at hand, Marcus continued removing his clothes. As he pulled down his shorts, Jan was shocked to see his uncut cock was even larger and thicker than Reggie's.

"OMG! You've got to be kidding me!"

Not wasting any time, Marcus, stood naked next the bed and stroked his cock to grab her attention. He pulled back his foreskin, revealing a large purplish black mushroom head. His excitement obvious, his cock was already dripping a huge amount of pre-cum.

Jan knew exactly what was expected of her. Sitting on the edge of the bed, taking his shaft in hand, now marveling at the cock she held. Not only was it long, it was so thick, with large bulging veins and quite heavy. So heavy that Jan now employed both hands to hold it up. One hand at the base, the other at the head. Pulling back his foreskin, she began to stroke him.

It was a very long stroke!

"Honey, can you ever believe that I would ever be holding another monster black cock tonight?"

"I could imagine it, but can't believe it is actually happening! Think you can handle it?"

"I'm not sure, but I just have to give it a try! How often does an opportunity like this come up?"

As she hefting his huge ball sack, she thought about the amount of cum they would be capable of producing. Cum that would surely be deposited in her mouth, cunt, or perhaps even both in the near future. This caused her pussy to get even wetter in anticipation.

Jan was in black cock heaven!

I didn't think it possible, but know my cock certainly got harder just thinking about what was next for her!

Wrapping her fingers around as much of Marcus's cock as possible, she then pulled it towards her. Jan had little choice now but to part her lips, then use her tongue to lick along the bottom of his cock in lollipop fashion. Finishing up at the head, she then lapped up copious amount of pre-cum that had gathered there before it dripped!

"Mmmmmmm, it tastes so sweet! Honey, I think I'm ready for more of this beautiful cock!"

She then tried to suck him, straining to open her lips wide enough to accept even the head. Her persistence paid off, and managed to get several inches of cock into her mouth.

Marcus put his hands behind her head and gently pulling her towards him, encouraging Jan to suck him even more deeply. Eventually he removed his hands from the back of her head. Jan had already begun to suck his cock deeply and enthusiastically, without any further coaxing.

Becoming more and more comfortable with the cock occupying her mouth and throat, she began to heft and cup his huge ball sack. Temporarily removing his cock from her mouth, she began to lick and suck his balls. His balls so large, she was only able to take them one at a time into her mouth.

"Oh yes baby, suck my balls just like that!"

After a few minutes of this attention he warned her!

"Careful now girl, you're bringing me way to close to the edge!"

Marcus had every intention of getting his cock into Jan's cunt and giving her a thorough fucking. A blow job simply wouldn't suffice. She was way too hot for that.

Finished with his balls for now, Jan returned to orally worshiping his cock. Suddenly he withdrew his cock from her hungry lips when he felt his balls beginning to tighten. It was a sure sign he was going to cum soon, very soon.

"Whoa, hold up girl, I'm getting too close for comfort! You give the most excellent head. With the load my balls are cooking up, I'm a afraid if I nut in your mouth I might drown you. Besides, no way I'm gonna let you off that easy. This first nut is destined for that sweet looking pussy of yours! Gonna show my friend Reggie here what a real cream pie is all about!"

Reggie laughed hearing this!

"Jan, trust me! No lie! Marcus is the king of cum. You won't believe it until you experience it for yourself!"

"We'll see about that! Time will tell!"

"Ok then! Just remember I warned you!"

Marcus lowered Jan onto her back. There was no mention of using a condom. Jan gave Marcus a shy smile, accepting the fact that she was about to be fucked bareback for the second time this evening, by another but even larger black cock. Her cunt already filled with Reggie's huge load, and the promise of another, even larger one imminent.

Readying herself to receive his huge cock she raised her legs high and wide, giving him an unobstructed look at the prize he was about to claim. Her pussy still beautifully gaped, wet and ready for him. Laying his cock on top of her pussy, it reached almost to her navel. Raising her head off the pillow to get a better view, she now knew just how much her cunt would have to expand to accommodate his cock. Knowing Jan as I do, she would take it as a personal challenge to make it all fit.

Jan's cunt was still oozing a combination of her own fluids and slippery cum from Reggie recent injection. Sawing the underside of his cock up and down her slit, he applied her lubricant his shaft. Now really ready to fuck, Marcus aimed the head of his huge cock at the entrance to her cunt. If he had any reservation about getting sloppy seconds, it certainly wasn't obvious! He just wanted in hot Jan's cunt, right here, right now!

The head of his well oiled cock now resting between her pussy lips, Marcus placed his thumb on the head of his cock and pressed it into Jan's waiting hole. Once her entrance was breached, only constant forward pressure was all that was necessary for the remainder of his cock to slide towards its deep destination.

Facilitating his plunge into her depths, Jan grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. This act allowing her pussy to spread even wider, further welcoming Marcus's large cock.

Reggie earlier fucking did a fine job stretching Jan. Because of this, Marcus's larger member slid with relative ease into Jan's pussy. His cock stretching and filling her cunt like hot meat flowing into a sausage casing. His cock so large it forced the air in her lungs to be expelled as it made its way deeper and deeper into her.

His single thrust left him buried in her to the hilt, his balls resting against Jan's ass, just as Reggie's had only a short while ago. She surprised me again, my Jan's hot cunt had swallowed another extremely large cock without hesitation.

I still gave her a concerned look!

"Are you ok babe?"

"OMG, my cunt is so full! I, ah, oh, I'm ok I think! Just give me a minute to get used to it!"

Marcus finally spoke.

"No problem girl. Take all the time you need. You made it this far, just relax and enjoy! In a few moments I'm going to give you the ride of your life!"

Soon the serious fucking began. First with short strokes, then gradually increasing in length. Before long he was pounding her pussy. His hips rising and falling between her legs, jackhammering her as his cock drove deep into her cunt over and over again.

Jan trying to catch her breath, but It was obvious she was now thoroughly enjoying her new lover.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, your cock feels so good, fuck that cunt with your big black cock! Use it as you wish, its all yours!"

"Damn, this is some fine pussy! It squeezes my cock with every stroke!"

Marcus was right, her cunt gripped his cock so tight, her pussy lips were being dragged inwards as his cock disappeared into her. On the reverse trip it was as if her pussy was being turned inside out as it clung tightly to his shaft. It was almost as if it was unwilling to let his cock go, but slipped thru its grasp anyway!

Before long, Jan had her legs around Marcus's waist. Now totally committed, they began kissing, tongues intertwined in oral battle. His cock continued his assault on her pussy. The sound of their bodies slapping together was almost more than I could stand. With Jan moaning so much I couldn't even tell when one orgasm ended and the next began.

As was the true when Reggie fucked Jan, there was no way in hell a condom could have withstood this treatment and remained in place on his cock.

Marcus finally withdrew his cock completely from her, her pussy so wet it made a sucking sound as air rushed in to fill the void. Taking her by the hand he helped her climb off the bed and stand next to it.

"Bend over baby, I want to watch that hot ass while I fuck you!"

Without hesitation she did as asked, bending at the waist over the edge of the bed, her palms on the bed for support. Marcus wiped his dick up and down her cunt, teasing her clit as she moaned in anticipation of the penetration she was about to receive. It didn't happen, but heard instead.

"Jan, put my cock in your cunt! Show Michael just how much you really want it!"

Without a word she reached between her legs, grabbed his dangling shaft and placed the head between her pussy lips. Still holding his cock in place, she waited for his thrust but again nothing happened.

"Backup onto my cock if you really want it!"

Wanting that feeling of him fully inside her again, she did as she was told and inched her way back onto his cock.

"That's it, don't stop there, keep backing that sweet pussy up until you feel your pussy lips mashed against the base of my cock!"

She continued to push backwards onto him even more.

"Keep it coming, you're almost there!"

Giving a final push, she achieved her goal! He was balls deep in her again!

"Oh yes baby, you got it all! I'll bet your mighty proud right about now! Michael, check this out, your Jan's pussy has taken every inch of my cock! Not many women can do that! Wow, just wow! Michael, this is one hot lady you got there bro!"

"Jan, reach back and cup my balls! Feel how heavy they are! Full of hot spunk, all for you baby! In a moment they are going to be bouncing off your clit! You ready?"

"Yesssss! Now please fuck me!"

Pulling out then sliding back in quickly, compressed the air trapped in Jan's cunt, forcing it to be expelled with multiple farting like sounds. Normally Jan would have been appalled by this, but was lost in the experience. I doubt she was even aware of it, or even cared.

Grabbing and tugging her hair, pulling her head back, he rode her hard, slapping her ass sharply. There were no words of protest. I could tell she was enjoying the pummeling her pussy was receiving.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes, fuck me with your big black cock!"

Jan was now screaming in pleasure over and over again. Her wailing so loud it would certainly be heard in the neighboring rooms, or by anyone passing by in the hall. The would be little doubt that some woman was getting the fuck of a lifetime.

Her hands clutching the bedspread for support. The cheeks of her ass rippling each time his hips slammed against her. As promised, each stroke treated her clit to yet another slap of Marcus's heavy balls. This action alone triggered yet another orgasm for Jan. I'd already lost track of the number of times she came.

Marcus obviously loved fucking in every position imaginable. This included my personal favorite, reverse cowgirl position. Lying on his back, Jan climbed on top. Squatting over him, Jan reached for his cock, placed its head between her pussy lips, and began to lower herself onto him. Marcus assisting, holding her ass cheeks for support. Once fully impaled, she leaned back, resting her hands on his chest while Marcus fucked her pussy, his cock pounding upwards into her at a furious rate.

"How's this babe! Your favorite position, only this time it's not your cock! Do you like me riding his cock like this, watching it disappear deep into my cunt? Look how his black cock contrasts with my white pussy! This is what you wanted to see, isn't it? I hope you are enjoying it, I know I am!"

I had nothing to say, but kept on taking pictures.

Marcus finally lifted Jan off his cock, flipped her on her back and resumed fucking her. It seemed like he just couldn't get enough of her, nor she of him. She just kept her legs up and spread wide, urging him to keep fucking her, loudly and openly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's the spot. Hold that cock deep in there for me. I've never felt this full before. Give me that big load! In me, on me, wherever you choose!"

Her words urging him on, Marcus picked up his pace. Jan knew for sure that his orgasm was imminent and rose up on her elbows to observe the event.

Marcus unexpectedly pulled out of Jan's cunt, aimed his cock skyward and let his cum fly.

It was an amazing sight, Marcus was a one man bukkake show. His cock was like a black volcano, only erupting huge amounts of hot cum, loaded with black baby making seed, instead of lava! In total I counted his cock shooting 11 or more bursts of cum.

His first spurt, a huge white rope of cum, flew thru the air, hitting Jan in the face, splashing into her hair. Luckily, Jan reacted quickly and closed her eyes before it landed. The next two did likewise, leaving Jan's face and hair a gooey mess.

Marcus adjusted his trajectory, and the next few equally powerful spurts landed on her breasts and stomach! Using the remainder of his load, he hosed her pussy at close range with at least four more blasts. Her once empty gaping cunt was now filled to overflowing, her pussy lips and narrow landing strip of pubic hair, turned into a gooey mess. I had never seen anything like it. The man was a cum producing machine.

Marcus had been right in his initial assessment. If he had unloaded his balls into her throat, there is no way Jan would have been able to swallow all of his cum! She would have choked attempting to do so!

It was erotic beyond all imagination. Reggie and I were almost speechless as Jan lay back exhausted on the bed, her face and body covered in Marcus's cum.

The spectacle had Reggie and I furiously stroking our cocks. It was that hot! We both knew exactly what we had to do next.

"Michael, that is so fucking hot, your Jan covered in cum! I was thinking about fucking her again, but now all I want to do is add my nut to that mess!"

"Me too!"

We walked to the bed and knelt on opposite sides of Jan, both still stroking our cocks. The look and sly smile on Jan's face telling us she knew exactly what we had in mind!

"I'm ready for you both, just do it! Give me those loads!"

After all I had seen this evening and these words, I doubt I lasted 30 seconds!

"Baby, here it comes!"

She turned her head towards me, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Indicating an obvious target. It was the final straw, so let my balls begin to drain. Being on the edge of cumming for the last hour, I positioned the head of my cock several inches from her open mouth and let fly. Of course the blast didn't go directly into her mouth, but hit her on the chin, spraying on her face. She closed her eyes to protect them. Her face adequately covered, I adjusted my aim so the final blasts landed on her breasts.

cuckold308
cuckold308
508 Followers
12