All Comments on 'Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 02'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BillH27284BillH27284over 4 years ago
Pregnancy risk

Jan stops taking her pill and enjoys teasing Michael with an "accidental" pregnancy, being bred. Still an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
constructive crit...

here is your criticism: Man up, and stop writing. Try bettering yourself as you are, and not the doormat you want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was a great finish to the story. Jan is one sexy gal and BBC is so cool, nothing like it. I do you continue to write about her. Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I loved the story - I am a willing cuckold too , ever since my wife tried black cock I’ve been hooked

Would love to email

Cuck Charles

TigersmanTigersmanover 3 years ago
Good story

I really loved the story especially with the risk of pregnancy present. I wish I could have gotten my hotwife to have tried bbc. I would have loved seeing her getting addicted to black cock like Jan did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possibility of a STD???

Since Jan's sex partners aren't using protection, not only pregnancy a risk. Anyone think about STD's????

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Awesome story I think they was a lot Michael didn't know Jan had done fucked Reggie at a time you not a ware

of but the plan you may not not know was Marcus. Jan needs to confess how many guys she has fucked

Love to know how many times she fucked Reggie.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 3 years ago

Excellent Story My Friend. The Only thing that would have made any possibly more exciting is a Pregnancy Risk factor. Where the Condom breaks and the wife is fertile and unprotected and the husband and wife both want her inseminated anyway because they are so caught up in the moment. I liked the New guy that came in right on time. How could she say No.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read the first two of this series and I do hope you will continue writing at Lit. Most of the good writers of interracial have either retired or are trying to sell their works commercially. You seem to be the heir apparent to the crown of best interracial writer. Eventually I will read your whole catalog. Thumbs up and giving you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude, you have real talent! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes his bbc stretched her beyond belief I knew she was ruined for me that she would never feel me again. After they were done I said I would be back. I went down to the local sports supply store and bought a softball bat. When I walked into the hotel room the big black dude said hey hey hey man I'm sorry I thought you were all for me being with her. I said don't worry about that shit man I just wanted proof that she would really do something like this. I can show the pictures that I have to her family for proof. The ball bat is just to keep your cum in her so she can sell it to all of her cheating friends. Now pull out and get out of the way so I can plug her up and maby we won't have extra room charges. He pulled out and I had miss judged his size. The bat was to small. Shit I thought. I told him to help grab a pillow and hold it there and then I can shove the bat in. The F****** pillow disappeared and cum was everywhere. I YELLED CALL 911 and explained. He stood there like a watermelon and I YELLED again. It soaked in that time. When the EMT'S arrived they called the police and he was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. I went to the hospital but stayed in the waiting room. I had called her parents and explained that their daughter had been assaulted and was in the hospital. That's all I know I told them. The Dr came to me and explained that they had to put a lot of switches in and with a lot of therapy she just might return to he normal size. I was stuck with extra charges for cleaning the room. I even had to pay for a new mattress because the bbc had ruined it when he slipped out and tore wholes in it.I went home and went on with life. She begged for me to let her come home. I said that she could sleep in the spare room. We lived together and treated each other ok but it was mainly for the children. If the asked what was going on I would say ask your mother. A year and a half later she said that the Dr said it was ok for her to have sex. I laughed and asked if she was calling Jerome? She said that she would do without. I said I understand because I have done without every since she wanted to try out a bbc. Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous