Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching this all happen triggered Reggie to cum as well. Again his cum landing randomly over her entire body. Now Jan was truly covered in cum.

This had turned into a full bukkake event. It was something that Jan had mentioned once when we were fantasy role playing, but was now turned into a reality by Reggie, Marcus and myself.

I took a bunch of pictures before Jan protested.

"Ok boys, I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did, but will someone please get me a towel? I need to get some of this cum out of my eyes!"

I started for the bathroom but Marcus stopped me.

"Please allow me to do the honors, it's the least I can do! Besides I believe I was the major contributor!"

Jan took the towel and began wiping the cum nearest to her eyes. I spoke quietly to her.

"Don't do a perfect cleanup! I'll help complete the job when we return to our hotel!"

She gave me a knowing smile and got up, grabbed her clothes and shoes, and headed off to the bathroom to tidy up.

Once in the privacy of the bathroom, Jan quickly put on her panties, hoping to catch some cum in them before any more drained from her. Thinking that bringing home a panty full of cum would be a huge turn-on for me, and she was right. She didn't even bother to wipe up any of the gooey mess in her pubic hair.

Never in her life had she been so thoroughly fucked. Exhausted, but satisfied with herself and her ability to take whatever Marcus and Reggie gave her.

Alone in the bathroom, Jan took a long look in the mirror. She was shocked to see just how much cum she was covered with, but not disturbed or disgusted by it. Mindful of my request, she used her fingers to wipe some excess cum from her face and breasts, spreading it over her as if it was body lotion. Obviously she planned on telling me exactly what she did!

Her hair was now a hopeless mess of cum globs. Doing her best, she twisted it into a loose bun, then finished dressing.

Upon emerging from the bathroom, we all gave her a spontaneous round of applause. She blushed profusely, but responded with a slight bow and curtsey.

After exchanging contact information with Reggie and Marcus, I shook hands with them. They each gave Jan a huge hug and kiss. Leaving the room, caught a cab back to our hotel. I'm sure the driver noticed the strong smell of sex and Jan's disheveled look, but never said a word about it.

It's Vegas and he's probably seen it all before.

Now back in our room, Jan removed her dress, peeled off her cum filled panties and handed them to me.

"I thought you might like these as a souvenir!"

Laying naked on the bed, legs now spread invitingly wide!

"Babe, come here and take a close look at my pussy! Does it still look the same to you? Especially since it has been thoroughly fucked by those two huge black cocks?"

I put my head between her legs for a closer inspection!

"Looks beautiful to me!"

Jan put her hand against the back of my head and pulled me against her. My nose buried in her still gooey pubic hair while my tongue lapped up her soaking wet pussy!

"Mmmm, that's it babe, cleanup up the mess those black men made in my cunt. Do a good job and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you fuck me!"

I did as she asked willingly, licking her clean. The coupe de gras was sucking her clit. That took Jan over the top and she had her final orgasm of the night.

"Now come here and fuck me! I hope you can still feel me after those large cocks stretched my pussy, but somehow I don't think that matters much to you now!"

It didn't and I fucked her anyway! Just thinking about everything that happened, had me cumming in nothing flat!

We both showered and climbed into bed. We exchanged a couple of passionate kisses then passed out almost immediately. Discussion about the events of the evening could wait until morning.

Wow - what an night. I wished that what happened tonight in Vegas would not just stay in Vegas. Hoping that it would be repeated here or somewhere else in the near future. Little did I know that my wish was to come true, a little sooner than I thought, but that's a story for another time!

*

Author's note - I'm still new at Erotica story writing and would appreciate any positive feedback (hopefully) or constructive negative criticism. Also, if you have any other "interesting" scenario's for Jan and Michael, I'd love to hear you thoughts.

Please take the time to select a "star" rating.

Cuckold308

12