Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 04 - Aftermath

Story Info
Reggie visits Jan and Michael in Atlanta.
6k words
4.59
14.8k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
492 Followers

Jan's Vegas Trip Pt 04 - Aftermath

On my knees outside of our bedroom, ear pressed to the crack below the door, listening to Reggie fucking Jan non-stop for the last hour. This was the start of a day I will remember forever. The day I truly recognized myself as a cuckold.

A month had passed since Jan and I returned to Atlanta from our Las Vegas trip. A trip where we met Reggie. While there, Jan was treated to a healthy dose of large black cocks.

One day Jan's phone rang, Caller-ID showing the name Reggie Mays.

Her hands trembling as she answered his call.

And why not, as memories of our Vegas trip flooded into her mind. Thoughts of Reggie's and Marcus's huge black cocks filling her mouth and cunt at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Reggie fucking Jan the next day in our hotel room. Last but not least, Jan getting her first gang bang and bukkake session at Reggie's interracial sex club.

It made for one epic vacation.

"Hi Jan. Hope you are doing well." Reggie said.

Jan saying, "What a pleasant surprise to hear your voice. We talk about you and our Vegas trip often. What's happening with you?"

He said, "I'm in Atlanta for the next several days for business, hoping to see my Las Vegas friends. Do you guys have some time to meet later today? You could come to my hotel, or I could come to your home."

Jan told him, "Of course we would love to see you." Adding, "I'm sure you are tired of hotel rooms, please come to our house."

Only then did she ask me, "Reggie is in town and wants to stop by. Is that ok with you babe?"

What could I say, I could hear the excitement in her voice. How could I deny her?

Of course it was. Besides, it was another opportunity to watch his black cock satisfying her every need.

What more could I ask for?

After giving him our address, Reggie Uber-ed to our home.

Preparing for Reggie's arrival, Jan took a quick shower to freshen up. Observing her, I noticing the special attention she paid to shaving her pussy, making it silky smooth while leaving a narrow patch of pubic hair above her clit. Her private parts attended to, she toweled off, finally doing her makeup and hair. I couldn't help but notice the extra care given to every aspect of her look.

Donning a mini-skirt, sexy crop top, and high-heeled wedge shoes, her look was finally complete. She looked amazing.

I also noticed she didn't wear a thong, but said nothing about it. My guess, she wouldn't be wearing it long anyway.

Now we waited for our guest to show up. We didn't talk about it, but I could see Jan was both nervous and excited.

Finally, the doorbell rang and we met Reggie at the door. His look, stylish of course with neat shorts, crisp white shirt, tastefully unbuttoned, sandals. After shaking hands with me and greeting Jan with a long deep kiss, invited him into our home.

Sitting on the living room sofa to chat for a bit, Jan then offered Reggie a glass of wine and a tour.

The tour almost complete she told Reggie, "I've saved the best room for last."

My earlier thoughts about the absence of a thong were about to be proven correct. Less than 15 minutes after his arrival, Jan had him heading for our bedroom. Ever the good voyeur, I trailed behind them, anxious for the show to begin.

To my dismay, Jan turned to me saying, "Honey, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to spend some alone time with Reggie. It's been over a month since we were last together. We need some time to get re-acquainted. Please wait outside the bedroom door. Please don't interrupt, but you can listen if you'd like."

Adding, "I promise you will be able to watch us later. You know Reggie, surely he will be fucking me more than just this one time."

Without waiting for my response, she closed our bedroom door, leaving me standing in the hall.

Muffled by the closed bedroom door, it was difficult to make out Jan's and Reggie's conversation.

Reggie said, "Did (unintelligible) miss my cock?"

I couldn't quite hear her response, but it was something like, "OMG I've missed (unintelligible) It's bigger than I remembered. It's been over a month (unintelligible) monster inside me. Still can't believe fit in me."

Followed by the faint sound of kissing, then a clanging noise as a belt buckle hit the hardwood floor.

Although unable to see what was happening, listening in allowed my imagination to run wild. I wanted, no needed, to better hear the events in progress. Kneeling on the floor, my shorts around my knees, hand stroking my cock, I put my ear next to the gap beneath the door.

Although in an uncomfortable position, it was worth it. Now I could clearly hear what was happening in the bedroom beyond.

The slurping sounds of a cock being sucked. Jan spitting, lubricating his cock. The occasional gagging sound as she attempted to get ever more of his cock down her throat.

As I envisioned Jan massaging his huge scrotum, I heard her say, "Reggie, your balls feel so full, I think I'm about to get a huge load."

He said, "I'm sure it will be. It's been building for days, so it's bound to be massive. I'm assuming that's still not a problem for you?"

"Unfortunately it is." Jan said sadly. "The doctor took me off of the pill temporarily. I would have asked you to wear a condom, but assume you aren't prepared for that. But no worries, I just had a period a week ago so it should be safe."

As doubt crept in, she began to question herself, "My period was just a week ago, right? Or was it two?"

Interrupting her thoughts Reggie said, "I could always pull out."

Jan said, "No way! I want to feel your hot cum fill my cunt." With a laugh she added, "Don't you want to be my baby daddy?"

What did I just hear? I couldn't believe my ears. Jan was about to bareback Reggie, take a massive load of black sperm into her cunt, her only protection being she didn't believe it was her ovulation time.

Like Jan, I racked my brain, trying to remember the date of her last menstrual cycle. It seemed to be more than a week ago to my best recollection.

It didn't matter. I came all over the hall floor at just the thought of her getting pregnant with Reggie's black baby.

A moment of silence, followed by the first creak of our bed as they climbed onto the mattress.

Robbed of my vision, I imagined Jan spreading her legs wide, holding them high. The perfect invitation for him to fuck her. Her pussy sopping wet in anticipation.

"Uh, oh god!" The utterance made by Jan as I envisioned his cock entering her.

Followed by, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, your cock is so big. I've missed your big cock. That's it, stretch out my pussy again, use it completely, it's all yours."

The bed now rhythmically creaking, the headboard hitting the wall as his cock plunged into her cunt over and over again. Slapping sounds as his hips pounded hers. I imagined a portion of this sound was his huge ball sack smacking against her ass.

"Oh fuck, uh, oh fuck!" The air forcefully expelled from her lungs each time Reggie's cock rammed home.

For the next hour, I knelt outside our bedroom door listening to the cacophony sounds of sex emerging from our room.

Jan's joking words about being her baby daddy were bouncing around in Reggie's mind. Thinking maybe just maybe, he could impregnate her. It would be nice to add a caramel-colored baby to the other babies he had already sired.

After Jan's 4th orgasm, he decided it was high time for his own. He had given her a reunion fucking, on steroids. Now his balls felt as if they were about to burst.

Giving Jan a final warning he hoped she wouldn't heed, "Are you sure you don't want me to pull out?"

Jan now almost screaming, "Nooooooo! Please fill this pussy with your hot baby batter! I want it now!"

Exactly what he hoped to hear, although he had already decided to stealthily unleash the initial powerful blasts from his balls directly into her cunt, without her knowledge or permission.

Relieved of any guilt or doubt, he raised her legs ever higher, unloading rope after rope of sperm deep into her unprotected vagina. Each spurt hosing her cervix, dousing it thoroughly with his viral baby makers.

Her words had a similar effect on my side of the door, causing me to shoot another load of cum onto the hardwood floor.

Now spent, his balls emptied, Reggie luxuriated deep in Jan's cunt, the act serving two purposes. First, it just plain felt good, but more importantly, it allowed his sperm to pool around the entrance to her womb, maximizing her chances for conception.

The room was now silent, perhaps the faint sound of kissing, lovers basking in the afterglow of great sex.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened, revealing me still on my knees, puddles of cum beneath me.

Reggie laughing, "Well, I see someone else was having a good time."

Jan somewhat embarrassed saying, "Michael, please clean that mess up. We don't need to be stepping in it."

They then retreated to the kitchen for drinks and snacks, I joined them after taking care of my mess.

During the next hour, we all chatted about life in Atlanta and Reggie's new business venture. Jan eventually heading off to the shower, leaving Reggie and me to fend for ourselves.

Never shy talking about having sex with Jan he told me, "Michael you're a lucky man. I can't tell you just how much I enjoy fucking Jan. She is really special. Her pussy fits my cock like a glove. I certainly look forward to fucking her several more times before the evening is over."

Downing the remainder of his drink, his cock was already hard thinking about Jan naked in the shower. He decided to join her to rinse off, and perhaps have some wet fun.

Not once did he even hint at asking my permission.

Moments later standing in the bathroom, Reggie watched Jan shower.

Unaware of his presence, she soaped up as normal, except when it came to her pussy. As she soaped her cunt, her fingers lingered on her pussy lips and clit. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she felt pleasure building as the hard spray rinsed her clean.

Watching her, Reggie wondered if she was fantasizing about him, his cock, or perhaps both. It didn't matter, now was the time to act. Already naked, walked over to the shower, opened the door, and stepped inside.

Jan was surprised by his sudden appearance, but not unpleasantly so.

Stepping behind her soapy body, rubbing his against hers. His hand taking over the massage of her pussy while the other cupped her breast and held her tightly against him. His cock snuggled between the cheeks of her ass.

Now it was me standing in the doorway, watching the show in progress, just in time to hear Jan say, "OMG, you are ready to fuck me again? I can't believe you are horny again so soon."

This question needed no answer as her hand found his hard cock.

Jan suddenly aware where this was headed said, "Where's Michael?"

Telling her, "I left him in the kitchen, well aware of his plans to join you in the shower."

Adding, "I assume he knows I plan on fucking you as well."

Saying nothing more, she continued to stroke his cock, while his fingers worked their magic in her soapy cunt.

Turning off the water, he bent her forward at the waist. Supporting herself with her hands on the shower wall, Jan bracing herself for what was about to happen.

Standing behind her, spreading her legs slightly, he placed his cock up against, but not in her soapy pussy, and began to thrust back and forth. She assisted by taking one hand off the wall, reaching down between her legs, and pressing his thrusting cock upwards against her clit.

Reggie could feel her stiffen and begin to shake, as she was racked with yet another orgasm.

Before her orgasm subsided, Reggie adjusted the angle of his cock, finally slipping it into her soapy cunt. Assisting his effort, Jan rose on her toes, giving him better access. Once his cock was fully planted in her cunt, Reggie wasted no time and began to fuck her. With one hand on her hips and the other on her shoulder to steady her, his cock explored the depths of her pussy once again. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass magnified by the water splashing off their bodies.

Jan eventually saying, "As much as I love you fucking me, I'm afraid I'm going to slip and fall. Let's take this to the bedroom."

Reggie reluctantly obliged, removing his cock from her cunt.

Taking Reggie by the cock, Jan led him to our bed for the second time.

Hearing them coming my way, I retreated to my former spot in the hall. Lucky for me they proceeded to the bed without closing the door. Jan signaling her awareness of my presence, gave me a smile and wink.

Peeking thru the open door, I observed Jan laying on her back, legs spread wide, an obvious invitation for Reggie to resume fucking her. Climbing between her legs, but continued upwards, his thighs forcing her legs upwards and over her head. Her cunt still gaped from the fucking she received in the shower.

Continuing upward, he only stopped when his cock was just in front of her mouth. She immediately understood, opening her mouth to admit him.

Now face fucking Jan aggressively he told her, "Before this evening is done, I'll train you how to take a cock into your throat. Even one as big as mine. My gift to Michael, and of course to myself."

His desire to fuck her again growing ever stronger, Reggie removed his cock from between her lips. Moving down on the bed, grabbed her ankles, spread her legs wide. Positioning his cock between her labia, then pushed his member deep into her cunt. Her vagina so well lubricated it readily accepted him.

Jan, lost in the moment said over and over, "Yes, yes, yes, feed me that big cock. Stretch this cunt. It feels good to be filled so completely again. Don't stop! That's it, fuck me!"

These words were music to Reggie's ears, spurring his enthusiasm to fuck her in as many ways as possible.

Removing his cock from Jan's cunt, he re-positioned her on all fours. Kneeling behind her, he slipped his cock back into her cunt, pushing in deep without hesitation. Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulled her head forcefully back. The move designed to show complete mastery over her body. Jan voiced no complaint.

Now Jan's tits were swaying back and forth in perfect time with his thrusts. Her cunt tightly clinging to his cock on each outward stroke. It was as if her pussy was trying to prevent his cock from escaping. An amazing sight to behold.

Pushing her head down, Reggie positioning her ass high in the air, her back arched and her breasts and face pressed into the bed. Putting his hands on her hips, pulled her forcefully onto his cock. Rising to a squatting position just above her ass, he looked like a quarterback about to receive the ball from the center. Only it was Jan that was doing all the receiving. Fucking her in this position allowed for maximum penetration, his ball sack slapping her clit over and over again.

However, even Reggie had his limits.

Feeling his balls about to burst, he quickly flipped Jan onto her back, readying her for the coup de grâce. Placing her feet on his shoulders, Reggie bent her like he was folding a jackknife.

Again, his mind filled with visions of putting a black baby in Jan's belly.

With a final thrust, he unloaded deep into her cunt for the second time. Spurt after spurt of hot sperm flooded her vagina. Some surely being injected into Jan's fertile womb.

Now sated, he held his cock balls deep, her legs held high, trapping his potent sperm deep in her cunt, maximizing her chances for conception.

With thoughts of Jan's swollen pregnant belly he told himself, "I've done my best. If it doesn't happen this time, surely there would be more opportunities, especially since I'll be in Atlanta more often."

Knowing well that Jan was hooked on his black cock, she wouldn't hesitate to see him.

Seeing me standing in the doorway stroking my dick Reggie said, "Perhaps you would like to put that load you are working on to good use. Sorry, but Jan's pussy is currently occupied, and I'm in no hurry to pull out. But please, go ahead, shoot your load in her mouth. You know how much she likes cum."

Following his advice, I did just that. Jan opening her mouth to receive my offering. After two earlier loads, I was surprised to have anything left in me. But indeed there was, Jan gracious enough to swallow every bit of it.

Reggie slowly removed his cock from Jan's vagina. The man turning every act into a show. Inch by inch more of his cock appeared to ooze from her cunt, covered in the creamy coating of their combined juices. As the ridge of its purple mushroom head appeared, he momentarily halted his withdrawal. Wrapping his hand around the base of his cock, he milked his cock. A move designed to ensure Jan's cunt received every last drop of cum.

Recognizing we all needed a break, Jan retreated to the bathroom to freshen up a bit yet again, and drain some of Reggie's latest deposit. Surprised at how little came out, she knew it would later, probably at some inopportune time.

Everyone agreed they were hungry and decided to go out for dinner. Jan dressing in her usual mini skirt, heels, and slinky top. This time she add a thong to her wardrobe. Jumping into our Jeep, we drove to a restaurant where we were less likely to be recognized, and questioned about our new friend Reggie.

Arriving at the restaurant, we were told there would be a 45-minute wait for a table. To pass the time we went to the bar, ordered a round of drinks, and toasted to today's activities. About 15 minutes into the wait Jan announced she was going to powder her nose, leaving us standing at the bar. Usually, this means she has to pee, but in this instance, a load of Reggie's sperm finally decided to make an exodus from deep within her cunt, puddling in her thong.

Less than a minute later Reggie also headed for the restrooms saying, "My kidneys are about to burst as well."

Instead of going to the men's room, he stopped and waited just outside the ladies' room. When Jan unlocked the door, he pushed in, forcing her back, turned around to close and lock the door behind him. Before she could say anything he put a finger to her lips to silence her.

He told her, "Let me fuck you. I promise I'll be quick."

She whispered to him, "You're incorrigible, we can't do this here."

"I'm sure Michael will be worried if I'm gone for long." She said.

His goal now in reach he said, "He'll worry less if we are both gone. Michael will figure it out and be hornier than hell. You wait and see."

Without another word, he leaned her over the sink, raised her miniskirt, removed her cum drenched thong and stuffed it into his pocket. Unbuckling his shorts, let them drop to the floor. Slapping his cock hard against her pussy, it struck her clit, causing her to jump. To his surprise, he found it was already quite wet. Finally he inserted the head of his cock into her cunt, and just like that, he was fucking Jan again.

Jan said, "Please don't wait for me. I'm too nervous to cum."

As promised, he came quickly, pulling her hips tightly against him, depositing yet another large load deep in her cunt. The man was a cum producing machine, launching spurt after spurt deep into Jan's cunt.

There was no luxuriating this time. Quickly removing his cock from her pussy then pulling up his shorts.

Jan reached out for her thong.

He said, "You don't really need this, do you? I want to keep it as a souvenir."

"But your cum will drain from my pussy and just run down my legs."

Reggie telling her, "Just use your pussy muscles to hold it as long as possible, at least until we return to Michael. Then you can let it flow. Do it for Michael, not for me. It will be such a turn-on for him. Something totally unexpected."

She didn't argue further, pulled her miniskirt back down then checked her look in the mirror.

cuckold308
cuckold308
492 Followers
12