All Comments on 'Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 04 - Aftermath'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another pile of racist trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's time for the bitch wife to become Reggies' whore!

Reggies whor

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Fuckin' Awesome story, love it! Left me painfully hard! Easy 5 Star* winner. I know she's already been bred by BBC sperm.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Very very hot. I really liked the Unprotected sex, pregnancy Risk Sex. I've always wanted my wives to do it also. Tho only my Terri did several times. Very Hot Story. I liked that and that they didn't humiliate the Bubby for letting this happen. They way some sharing stories are Bad about this. Thanks so much would like more Chapters with the Black Baby and how it affects the relationship.

curious9632curious9632over 2 years ago

the unprotected sex/ pregnancy risk is extremely hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very hot. I love the Unprotected sex, pregnancy Risk Sex. I've always wanted to do it also.. I liked that and that they didn't humiliate Mike. . Thanks so much would love several more Chapters with a Black Baby and how it affects the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say, I understand the two commenters who said they appreciate that the author has not written humiliation of the cuck into the story. Some of what we read at this site does seem abusive, the way women are written as at first not wanting to consider becoming a cuckoldress at all, and then jumping into what can only be described as a FemDom relationship, That is fine, if that is ultimately who you want to become as a couple, submissive to her dominant and to join the world of BDSM, with strict punishments for you and her control over every facet of your life. But most couples don’t want that, and it isn’t usually depicted as evolving realistically, so I can understand why it bothers some men who only want the sexual aspects of cuckolding and aren’t naturally submissive or masochistic in the rest of their lives.

That being said, for the majority of us, part of the fetish of being cuckolded is that we either crave or learn to enjoy the humiliation involved. Let’s face it, no guy has to make fun of you and tell you that you’ll never be able to please her like he does, or make her tell you how she can’t feel you anymore, because all your senses tell you those things when you hear her respond to him or you attempt to enter her. The three of you know that you don’t have the ability to give her what she now yearns for. You don’t need anybody to point out, when the three of you go out to a club, who her date is. You are left sitting there alone while they dance and merely end up paying the bill. To the ordinary man, these are horribly humiliating acts, and you have sacrificed your manhood. To you, they are sacrifices you are willing to make because it is what you want for the both of you: the opportunity for you to get aroused, seeing her let loose and gain her ultimate sexual satisfaction by giving herself to another man who is your sexual superior. Ultimately, all such humiliation becomes attached to your arousal, so that even if someone in the club comments, “Hey, isn’t she your wife?” you can get hard, knowing other people recognize you for the cuckold you are. It can be a most delicious form of humiliation. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There had to beat least gallon of come that leaked out of her when she and he came into the restaurant. They were ordered to leave and I didn't even get to see them. I went to look for them and couldn't find them. I asked if the hostess seen a white slut and a bbb (big black bullie). No but when I see the trai of cum I knew it had to be from a black man they're the only guys that cum that much. I asked what caused the cum flood? He said it was some drug lord and a cum bucket or maby it was a cum barrel. I followed the cum trail for about 2 blocks and it looks as if they got into a vehicle or something. A taxi stopped and I jumped in and said take me and I gave him the hotel name. We came upon a wreck. The traffic was stopped. I got out to see what was going on. I had a feeling that it was bad. I was right there were 3 victims. She was laying on a stretcher he was laying in the gutter with the driver. All 3 were drown in cum.I was so sad that I actually puked up on him. The policeman said I take you get sick of when you see something like this? I said yes that was my wife and I thought that he was a friend but he killed her.I asked if I could see him? He asked are you sure that you want to? I said yes. He had just a handkerchief over his face. The officer lifted the handkerchief and I kicked the bbb in the nut and damn if his cock shot probably gallon of cum and knocked the policeman down. He had fallen and hit his head and it killed him. The policeman family the limousine driver's family and I sued the bbc estate and won. We each got $11.29 each. We all went to McDonald's and Big Mac's meals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby better tye I board across your ass if you ever attempt to screw her again. By the sounds of it you will fall in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never read anything better! NOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous