Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 04 - Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the restroom door, Jan encountered a line of women waiting their turn. They started to protest about the wait, that was until they saw Reggie follow her out. They all fell silent, some giving knowing smiles, one even giving her a thumbs up.

Standing at the bar waiting for Jan and Reggie, with both of them gone so long, I knew something was up. "Up alright. Probably his cock up in her pussy.", I mused to myself. And I was right. This was confirmed when they returned together and Reggie handed me her thong.

My cock already hard from anticipation, I couldn't wait to hear the details.

Since a table was not yet available, we ordered another round of drinks. Jan looked a bit uncomfortable and whispered something to Reggie. Opening her purse, she began to pull out some tissues.

Reggie whispered to her, "Leave it, see if Michael or anyone else notices."

When I didn't notice right away, Reggie poked me with his elbow, nodding in Jan's direction. As she stood, I saw cum running down her leg, a few drops already landing on the floor.

Reggie was right, although uncomfortable for Jan, it was very hot to watch, my cock reaching new levels of excitement if that was even possible.

The woman who gave Jan the thumbs up outside of the restroom, now closely watching us, observed Jan's predicament as well, gave Reggie a wink and all-knowing smile. Then silently mouthing, "I wish it was me."

When our table was called, Reggie seated himself next to Jan (of course) and I sat across from them. Reggie took a napkin and reached under the table. I noticed Jan shifting around a bit before his hand reappeared holding the same, but now cum soaked napkin.

He said, "Michael, I could just throw this out, but I thought you might want to keep it as a souvenir."

After a moment of indecision, I took the napkin stuffing it into my pocket.

The remainder of dinner was fairly normal, except Reggie made it obvious to everyone that Jan was with him and I was the guest. In reality, that's exactly what was happening.

I didn't care and was having the time of my life.

Since we were quite aways from home and more than halfway to Reggie's hotel, we offered to drop him off. I thought he had gotten his fill of fucking Jan, having dumped three loads into her pussy already.

I was wrong, very wrong on that count.

Leaving the restaurant, we got back into the Jeep, me driving, Jan and Reggie climbing into the back seat.

At first, I was able to hear some of their conversations, but things got quieter. Then I could hear some kissing and the rustle of clothing being removed. First glance in the mirror revealed Jan with her breasts exposed, stroking Reggie's cock.

A couple of minutes later, I viewed her head bobbing up and down, obviously sucking his dick.

I heard him say, "Ummm babe, you do love my black cock don't you?"

If she answered, I didn't hear her response.

His next audible words, "Let me take off your clothes. I want you totally naked when I fuck you."

More kissing and words of protest from Jan, "Reggie, I can't be totally naked. What if we get stopped?" Then shortly after, "Alright, you are so bad."

More sounds of shifting bodies and clothes being removed followed.

More moments of silence followed by the sound, "Uhhh, oh my god." There was no doubt, Reggie was fucking her again. Adjusted my rearview mirror to observe as much as possible. What I saw was both of them buck naked, Jan on all fours with Reggie fucking her from behind, her tits swaying beneath her as he repeatedly rammed his cock home..

I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on the road. The last thing I needed was to get into an accident or get stopped for erratic driving, but I did want to watch them fuck.

Finally I heard her say, "I love you fucking me, but this is too hard on my knees." Withdrawing his cock from her cunt, he repositioned her to squat just above his lap. She grabbed hold of his cock, placed it into her pussy, and sank down on it with another loud OMG moan.

As he fucked her reverse cowgirl style, she rose off his lap allowing him to thrust rapidly into her cunt, his ball sack repeatedly slapping her clit.

"Yes, yes, fuck my pussy. Your cock feels so good!"

Reggie telling her, "You like Michael driving us around while I fuck you don't you? I can see him watching us in the rearview mirror. Maybe I should have him pull over so he can watch you ride my cock. On second thought, I like it just like this, being chauffeured around by Michael while we fuck."

The remainder of the ride to the hotel was about 10 minutes and they fucked the entire time. I heard her cum at least once.

Warning them as we neared our destination, they reluctantly stopped fucking and began to redress. I overheard Reggie tell her, "To be continued."

Pulling up to the hotel, Reggie stepped out with Jan following right behind. I had expected her to climb into the front seat with me, but instead, she followed him into the hotel, walking beside him with his hand on her ass. I parked the Jeep not knowing what to do next. Five minutes later I received a text from Jan saying simply, Come to room 238.

Walking into the hotel, I passed the smirking, all-knowing, front desk clerk. He simply pointed the direction of the elevator and said, "Sir, Mr. Reggie and your wife are in Room 238 - have a wonderful evening."

Obviously, he had a good idea of what was going on.

Finding the door to room 238 ajar, I just walked in.

Reggie and Jan were already naked. Jan on her knees in front of him, worshiping his cock and balls with her mouth and tongue.

Finally recognizing my presence Jan said, "Hi babe, I told you that you would get to watch us fuck more than once."

Taking a seat on the couch, I prepared to view yet another Reggie/Jan sex show.

As I watched, Reggie helped her rise to her feet. He laid back on the bed, huge cock pointing skyward. She didn't need to be told, knew exactly what he wanted. Climbing on top of him, automatically reaching between her legs, placing his cock in her cunt, and lowering herself on it. Moaning the whole time on her downward slide.

Once bottomed out, she rode him hard, her ass cheeks slapping against his thighs. It was as if she couldn't get enough.

Finally, Reggie sat upright in bed, his cock still fully planted in her pussy, got to his feet. With his hands under her ass, lifting her high into the air and continued to fuck her. Each stroke raising her almost off his cock, then letting gravity take over, filling her cunt again. Wrapping her arms around his neck, he slammed his cock into her over and over again.

Eventually his arms tired. Setting her feet back on the ground he said, "Would you like to be my little pony?"

Both of us just looked at him without comprehension.

Turning her around now, her back facing him, he bent her forward enough to re-burry his cock in her cunt. Hooking one arm thru both of her elbows, locked her arms behind her back and kept her upright, but with her back arched.

Using the other hand, he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, proceeded to fuck her while walking her around the room. I had never even heard of this position before but the visual effect was awesome.

Finally finished horsing her around, bent her over the edge of the bed and resumed the hard pounding of her cunt.

Putting his hand on her shoulders, pressing her face into the bed and causing her back to arch. In this position, he knew his balls would strike her clit on every stroke. He was right, triggering yet another orgasm.

Jan almost yelling now, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Ram that black cock into my cunt! Fill me with your hot seed!"

Her voice so loud, an annoyed female passerby in the hall loudly said, "You know we can hear you in there! You might want to keep it down!"

Followed by a voice coming from the next room, "Ignore that bitch in the hall, we are enjoying the sounds of you guys fucking."

Jan laughing said, "Jealous bitch. Probably wishes it was her in this room get fucked like I am."

I thought he would cum in her cunt in this position, but he suddenly withdrew his cock from her pussy. Turning her over on her back, he maneuvered her so that her head was hanging unsupported over the edge of the bed. Telling her to relax her neck and let her head hang freely.

Reggie said, "Tonight you get your first lesson in throating a cock. Don't worry, I'll show you all the tricks to help you succeed. The next time we meet, you should have practiced plenty with Michael's smaller cock and be ready for mine. Are you ready to try?"

Her head still hanging over the edge of the bed, she nodded her consent. Reggie straddling her head with his legs and told her to open her mouth as wide as possible. Supporting her head and neck with his hands, put his cock in her mouth.

"First you must only breathe thru your nose. This will help to control your gag reflex. Trust me, I won't let you choke but you need to work thru some minor gagging without panicking."

With that said, his thick member probed deeper into her mouth. As his cock depressed her tongue she could feel her gag reflex starting to kick in, but was mostly able to suppress it. Encouraged by this, Reggie pushed even more of his cock into her mouth and throat, stopping as necessary to let her gag a little, and encouraging her to continue breathing thru her nose only. Feeling her lips encounter his kinky pubic hair, Jan realized her goal was now in reach.

Moments later her lips encountered the base of his cock, her nose buried in his taught stomach. She had successfully throated him, ecstatic with her accomplishment.

Reggie leaving it there for a few seconds before withdrawing.

Congratulating her on her accomplishment and said, "I'm going to throat fuck you for a just a while so you know what to expect. Next time it will be for much longer."

Soon she was taking most of his cock on every stroke with only minimal gagging or discomfort. Not wanting to overdo her first throating session, Reggie withdrew his cock from her mouth.

"Michael, I've raised Jan's cock sucking skills to an entirely new level. You will thank me later when you sample them for yourself, but right now my balls are telling me they need to deposit another load in your wife's warm pussy."

Flipping Jan on her back, slipped his cock back into her cunt then began to slam fuck Jan again.

Grabbing a handful of hair, lifting Jan's head off of the pillow, forcing her to watch his black cock piston in and out of her cunt. His large balls smacking into her ass as he fucked her, in total control.

"Who's pussy is this?" Staring directly into her eyes as he asked.

Now amid another orgasm, she screamed out, "Oh, oh fuck, I'm cumming again." Followed by the words of submission he wanted to hear, "This pussy is yours Reggie, use it as you wish! I want to feel your hot sperm fill me again. Please don't make me wait."

Hearing her words caused a twitch in his balls warning him it was time. Raising her legs to the proper angle, he pressed the head of his cock tightly against her cervix. Hoping most of his load would be injected directly into her womb, unleashed another massive load of his potent swimmers into Jan's fertile cunt.

He roared, "Oh fuck yeah baby! Michael, I'm cumming in your wife's unprotected pussy again!"

Closely watching, I observed his cock and balls pulse at least seven pulses times as he hosed Jan's cunt with his potent sperm. The man was a cum producing machine.

Thinking to himself, "This is my fourth load. My swimmers have been busy in Jan's hot cunt for the last several hours. Hopefully, I've done my part and put a black baby in her belly."

His balls finally emptied, Reggie luxuriated in the wet warmth of Jan's cunt, her legs still held high, allowing his potent sperm to puddle around her cervix.

As I continued to watch, Reggie slowly removed his cock from Jan's cunt. The shaft, as it was earlier, coated with a white creamy mixture of her juices and his cum. Although her cunt remained widely gaped, only a small amount of sperm trickled out. The rest of his huge load, trapped somewhere deep inside. Exactly what he had hoped for.

The decoupling complete, Jan retired to the bathroom to clean up and dress for the ride home.

As Reggie and I shook hands he said, "Your Jan is really something special. Not only is she beautiful, but she has a real talent with black cock."

Giving Jan a long deep kiss before bidding us goodbye he said, "Thank you both for your kind hospitality and Jan for the great sex. With my new venture in Atlanta, similar to one in Vegas, I will certainly be in town more often."

Adding with a wink, "Hopefully, we can get together on a more regular basis. Perhaps Jan will back on the pill by then. Or maybe not, that's up to her."

As we walked thru the hotel lobby, Jan's hair disheveled, barefoot, carrying her high heels, the desk clerk gave us another all-knowing smirk saying, "I hope you and your wife enjoyed your evening with Mr Reggie. He's a frequent visitor, so I expect that we will see you both again soon. Have a safe drive home."

Jan was asleep before leaving the hotel parking lot. I was wide awake with a raging hard-on, thinking about what had just transpired and Reggie's final comment about Jan getting back on the pill.

I took care of that myself as soon as I got Jan home and into bed.

****Author's note, thanks to those who have taken the time to read this series of Jan's adventures. Please the time to leave a "STAR" rating. Comments (positive or negative), are the payment we authors get for the time invested and are greatly appreciated.

12